The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111

Chapter 45

5.9K 141 11
By MafiaAngel8394

I texted Nick and Noah before leaving with Maddie, to get her away from Noah's mom. Maddie was still cuddled up to my chest and I had the seatbelt around the two of us and I have kid music playing to help her calm down.

I pulled up the McDonald's drive-thru and pulled up behind a car to wait for our turn. "What do you want to eat, Sweet pea?" I asked her.

"Happy meal." She said excitedly which made me smile at her.

"I'm gonna need you to do something for me okay?" I asked her which made her nod her head.

"I need you to lay in the backseat until I get your food, can you do that for me sweet pea?" I asked her making her shake her head.

"I don't want to leave you." She said making me heart break.

"I'm going to be right here, okay. I just don't want you getting caught sitting in my lap okay?" I asked Maddie who nodded her head.

I unbuckled the seatbelt and helped Maddie climb to the back and she laid down across the backseat. The car in front of us moved up and I pulled up to the speaker.

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's. What can I get you?" A voice came through the speaker.

"What kind of happy meal, sweet pea?" I asked her.

"Chicken nuggets, with a chocolate milk please." She said making me nod my head with a smile.

"Of course, baby." I said then turned my head back to the speaker.

"Can I get a girls chicken nugget happy meal, with a chocolate milk please." I said into the speaker.

"Of course, is that all?" The person asked.

"Can I get a large sprite please and an extra chocolate milk and that'll be all then." I said which made Maddie clap and giggle and that brought a smile to my face again.

"Okay, pull up to the next window." They said and I did exactly what they told me to do.

"Your total is fifteen dollars and Twenty cents." The person at the window said.

I pulled my credit card out of my wallet that was on the passenger seat and handed it to the person. "You okay back there baby?" I asked and got a yes back.

The person handed me my card and the receipt then I pulled up to the other window. The window opened and a female handed me the drinks which I placed in the cup holders then, they handed me the happy meal and I sat that on the passenger seat.

"You have a great night." The woman said making me smile and pull off then parked in a parking spot.

"You can come back now, Maddie." I said and I heard her shuffling around then she stepped on the middle console and sat back down in my lap.

I put the seatbelt back around us and reached into Maddie's happy meal and pulled out her chicken nuggets and handed them to her. She grabbed them and started eating them, while I grabbed her chocolate milk and opened it for her.

She reached for it and I handed it to her then she took a sip out of it then, handed it back to me which I screwed the lid back on and place it in the cup holder.

I backed out of the parking spot and rolled up my window to make sure no one sees Maddie sitting in my lap while I drive. I drove back to Nick's house since Noah texted me saying William had her mother arrested for assault and drug abuse.

Yeah, that shocked me as well.

"Want to listen to more music?" I asked Maddie who nodded her head.

I turned up the volume and Maddie started bobbing her head while eating which made me smile. We reached the neighborhood where Nick lives and I pulled up in front of the gates and they opened making me drive through them slowly.

I drove down the driveway and I saw my dad's car which made my eyebrows furrow. I parked beside Nick's car again the turned off the engine and unbuckled Maddie and I.

Maddie only ate three chicken nuggets because she wanted to save the rest for when we got back. I opened the door and Maddie climbed out then I got out and grabbed her happy meal and her chocolate milk, and my spite.

I sat them on the trunk and texted Noah to come out and help me. I grabbed my phone out of the car then closed the door and picked Maddie up. Noah came out and I grabbed Maddie's happy meal and my phone then told Noah to grab Maddie's chocolate milk and my sprite.

We walked up the stairs and entered the house and I heard Williams voice and my dad's. "Your dad, and Alessandro and Emiliano is here. They wanted to make sure you were okay." Noah said making me nod my head.

We walked into the living room and all eyes turned on us. Nick noticed the happy meal in my hand and looked at Maddie. "Maddie, that's the third happy meal today." Nick said making Maddie giggle in my arms which made me smile.

"Oh, leave her alone, let her girl have her McDonald's son." William said making Maddie clap her hands.

I laughed and sat her down then handed the chicken nuggets to her which she continued eating. "She's going to be so spoiled, what have I done." Nick said.

"She deserves it, Nick." Noah said sadly making me think about what just happened.

"I'm talking about her, she's going to make my sister into a McDonald's freak." Nick said pointing at me which made me laugh.

"Didn't you just say she had it twice before I got it?" I asked making him nod his head confused. "You're the one who's making her into a McDonald's freak." I spoke again making Noah laugh and point at Nick.

"She got you there son." William said making Nick roll his eyes.

"Someone's a little jealous because they didn't get McDonald's." Maddie said making Noah and I laugh so hard we were both crying.

"I can't, she got him good." Noah said as she fell to the ground holding her stomach.

Everyone in the room was laughing except Maddie because she was to focused on eating her chicken nuggets. "Jesus, I feel like I grew some abs." Noah said.

"Where? I don't see none." I said making Noah gasp and walk out of the room stomping her feet.

"Maddie, there's something I have to tell you." Nick said as he kneeled in front of Maddie. "Rafaella, won't touch you again, she's somewhere where she can't get you." Nick spoke again making Maddie nod her head then looked at me making me smile softly at her.

"Is yaszy staying?" Maddie asked making Nick look at me with a smile on his face.

"Yes, she is love. Then tomorrow, you'll be going with her for as long as you want to stay with her." Nick said making Maddie stand up and jump into my arms which I caught her.

She wrapped her little arms around me and I wrapped my arms around her. "Are you done eating?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

I grabbed her trash and threw it in the box then handed it to Nick. "You got her chocolate milk, she never gets chocolate it's always regular milk." Nick said.

"She asked for Chocolate Milk." I said making him shocked.

"Son, she probably just wanted something different." William said making Nick nod his head.

Maddie laid her head on my shoulder and Nick smiled. "She's gonna end up falling asleep on you again," Nick said.

"Let her, she needs her sleep after what happened, earlier." I said making my dad and brothers smile.

Noah walked back in with a phone in her hand. My phone.

"Rafaella is calling Yaszy." Noah said showing the phone and on the screen was a call from the prison. "I didn't push a button yet." Noah added.

William grabbed my phone and clicked the answer button. "What do you want?" He spoke into the phone.

I walked out of the living room with Maddie in my arms and walked until I found the back door and stepped out back. I closed the back door then walked on to the desk and stared out to the ocean.

I heard footsteps behind me making me turn my head to see Alessandro and Emiliano. "I'm fine, I didn't want Maddie waking up." I said turning my head back to look at the sea.

They walked both stood on either side of me and stared out at the ocean with me. "It's beautiful here, at night." I said making them nod their heads, agreeing with me.

Maddie's arms loosened around me which means she's in a deep sleep. "I'm gonna take her to bed." I said making them nod their heads.

I kissed their cheeks before walking back into the house and then into the living room. "Is she asleep?" Nick asked making me nod my head.

"Rafaella, wouldn't say anything. I think she wanted to talk to you." William said.

"If she calls again then I'll talk to her and I'll recorded it." I said making him nod his head.

"I'm gonna go take her to bed." I said making them all nod. I walked over to my dad and William and kissed their cheeks then walked into Noah's room and laid on the couch with Maddie on my chest.

"Good night, sweet pea." I whispered then kissed her head and covered the two of us up before closing my own eyes and letting the darkness consume me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 885 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok Γ—...
3M 80K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
289K 5.4K 40
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...
52.2K 1.3K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...