๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

By JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... More

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ

764 57 41
By JIA74U

♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators

💙🧡💙🖤💜💛💜💙💚💙🖤💜🤎💜

BACK TO CHENLING... XIAO XIAN'S BIRTH PARENTS.........

XIAO XIAN'S PAST, AS SEEN BY EMPEROR WANGJI

🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤

Amidst everything, for some one every passing second had become a heavy burden in his life. QI LING was becoming desperate for a child, as days were passing. He went to other witches, many doctors and everyone told the same thing. There wasn't anything wrong with him physically, nor was with his Mate. But then why he could not conceive, was something out of his understanding.

Desperate and angry, he finally did something unimaginable. He summoned GODDESS HECATE, the goddess of both good and evil, of fertility and childbirth, who was also associated with magic.

She was the dominating, wild and ruthless form of MOON, her dark side, whereas GODDESS LUNA was the bright side of MOON, facing her Mate GOD APOLLO (SUN) obedient, submissive and kind hearted. And GODDESS HECATE was the exact opposite. wild, dominant and ruthless....

GODDESS HECATE possessed the standard powers of Titaness and goddess. Mystiokinesis. As the Titaness of Magic, Hecate had divine authority and absolute control over magic, witchcraft and sorcery. Her magic was weak in the daytime and strongest at night. Her presence made the area she was in, engulfed by magic. She was primarily worshipped by Witches....

It was both Hard and Hazardous to summon her. She could bless the one who summoned her with anything they will or make them her prey. So she was also called the Goddess of Will...

QI LING heard a creepy laughter and shivered. And, emerged in front of him, WITCH MOTHER GODDESS HEKATE herself.

"So? Tell me why you summoned me son... Ohh!!! That glow... You are glowing white... The famous WHITE WITCH QI LING...... mmnnn, I would like the taste of your blood... Heard it's quite intoxicating... "

QI LING gulped.

"Mother, I want to conceive a child. I want to fulfill and complete myself by giving my mate a child........ Every alpha and omega couple desires an offspring, but centuries passed, I still am barren. I can't take it anymore, either I conceive or you take my life, right now... I don't care anymore.... "

The initial pleading and trembling voice, turned to desperate sniffs and complain by the end. GODDESS HECATE laughed, creepily again.

"Hmmm, quite a tempting offer, I must say my son.... I would very much like to taste your blood.... But I would let that go, cause I shall anyway get you sooner or later... "

"Meaning...?"

"Go and ask your husband, who has been feeding you strong herbs everyday, to prevent pregnancy.... Go and ask him, he knows the truth....."

"You are lying, he can never do likewise... He loves me...."

"You dare tell me a liar... Do you wanna death..... It's his immense love that's coming en way of your becoming mother.... He loves you and he doesn't want to loose you, ever...even if that means remaining childless forever...."

"I don't understand...."

"Of course, you don't... Go, go and confront your husband... He will tell you the truth... Go, and don't make me wait longer son, an longing for your blood... "

Saying so, GODDESS HECATE vanished and her creepy laugh echoed all around QI LING.

🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔

QI LING strode home furious. There he met, his smiling husband, YIN CHEN. He hugged him.

"My Dusky, where did you go!! I was waiting for you so long.... I want you... Let's make love, honey...."

Saying so, CHEN started brushing his lips on QI LING'S neck. QI LING chuckled bitterly...

"Yes, definitely, let's make love, so that afterwards you can feed me herbs to prevent me from conceiving...."

YIN CHEN froze...and stood still in the same position....LING chuckled again.

"What? Lost for words, thinking of another new lie, excuse or way to prevent me from getting what I deserve.... What happened Snowy!!!! Something struck in your tongue..... "

"How!!! Who...!!!"

"Doesn't matter. What matters is WHY? For years, you watched me struggling, craving for a child, doing everything anyone told me to do, going everywhere to anyone who gave me even the slightest hope. I fasted, I whipped myself bloody to rid of any sin, so that I become pure and could conceive... I drank and ate disgusting herbs, smelly, rotten, awfully tasted, but I still had them, happily, just to conceive..... And all those times, you just watched and continued giving me other herbs, so that I never conceive, WHY, TELL ME, WHY? DO YOU LOVE ME? DO YOU NOT WANT MY CHILD! DO YOU WANT SOMEBODY ELSE'S CHILD, OR MAY BE YOU ALREADY HAVE A CHILD WITH SOMEBODY ELSE AND THAT'S WHY KEPT ME DEPRIVED OFF MY HAPPINESS..."

"Shut up... Shut up.... How can you even think of anything likewise....!!!"

"Tell me then, what else to think of, because I don't know what else to think or do anymore.... Just tell me why? Why you kept me deprived of the happiness of bearing your fruit in my womb... Why!!!! Why!! Why, why, why!!!? You could have just killed me, let me die..... Instead of carrying this burden of barren life.... "

LING hit CHEN'S chest forcefully yelling and then broke down but CHEN took him in his tight Embrace...

"No, no, don't say like that LING, don't say likewise... I did, what I did, cause I didn't want to loose you... Ever..."

"What?"

"It was predicted on your birth, that the first child you give birth, will cause your death.... When, I first marked you, one of clairvoyant blind witch told me about it... That day was the worst day of my life... Either I could spend life with you or our child, and I had to choose... And I choose you, cause one who wasn't born, didn't matter much to me, at least not more than you, my Fated Mate.... "

QI LING hugged her husband and cried for hours.....

"CHEN, I have spent a lifetime with you. 1000 years is not a less time. Please, let's have a child.... Then whatever happens we will face together... Please, I swear, I shall die if I have to live likewise, barren for another day.... Please..... Consider it my life's last wish..... "

CHEN sighed deeply, nodded and made love with LING. And that night, he didn't mix any herb to LING'S food or drink... And as expected, LING conceived in a month. He was so happy, like it was everything to him. He took special care of himself. Ate only good and healthy food. Annoyed CHEN with his ridiculous tantrums.....

"My baby wants this....."

"My baby wants that..."

"My baby is craving for this...."

"My baby wants you to make love to me...my baby wants you to do it faster...and harder...."

YIN CHEN face palmed himself, while his Mate giggled like a little boy.... Making him work on him, whenever he liked.

"My baby wants you to pamper me...."

"My baby wants to see you naked while I feed it Apple.................come on strip....Like right now...."

"My baby wants you to cuddle.."

"My baby wants you to stay away, far away...go, go, go..."

"My baby is kicking, my baby is moving...my baby is giggling...my baby says you annoy him..."

"My baby says you are cute, so cute....Daddy's a cutie pie......."

"My baby this....my baby that..."

And on and on and on... Sometimes, CHEN shook his head in defeat.....But CHEN never got annoyed.. Instead he wanted to live these times full on... So that they forever got branded to his heart as the best memories of his life.... And remained there even after death....

And after three and a half months, came the time of giving birth. MENG SHI, called an Witch Oracle and the best midwives, to have a safe delivery.......

Everyone waited, with bated breath.

"This boy will change the course of time... He is destined to become the most powerful omega of all times.......born of star dust shredded by GODDESS APHRODITE and GOD APOLLO'S Mating.... conceived by the most powerful white witch of the era, with seeds of the Valorous SILVER.... no one can stop him from getting what he is destined to get... and that is, to become the MATE OF EMPEROR WANG YIBO, the Gold Dust shredded of GODDESS LUNA & LORD APOLLO. The world will call him THE MAGNIFICENT EMPRESS of all all times..... His every struggle, every decision, every fortune & misfortune will only take him a step closer to his Destination....that's my prediction for his future...the prediction of greatest ORACLE REBA who has the Creator himself residing on her tongue and predicting future...."

The BLIND ORACLE WITCH, REBA predicted, while QI LING was still in Contractions.... and delivery process.

Everyone gasped. MENG SHI was initially astonished, which soon turn into sheer hatred and jealousy. She looked at the Blind Oracle and smirked.

It wasn't the first time she had predicted for her and her prediction had always been true.

"Reba, my dear, are you sure!! Are you sure, the baby born is going to be Emperor Wang Yibo's Mate... And the... EMPRESS.... "

"Yes, of course... Has Reba been ever wrong, throughout her life....!!!"

QI LING had now already given birth and was being washed and cleaned, along with the baby. He was holding his baby in his arms, sitting leaning on the bed headboard. He smiled at his baby... The baby smiled back in sleep...as if he could sense his Omega father adoring him.

MENG SHI sighed deep, took a glass of water and handed it to REBA.

"Here, have this... You must be thirsty..."

WITCH REBA smirked.

"Seems like you are very much eager to quench my thirst!! Fine...."

She took the glass with trembling hands and drank it. Immediately her mouth started bleeding.... She smiled through tears...

"Sealing my mouth, won't seal his fate, Queen Shi... And won't definitely change his destiny... His destination is ...mnnnnn... The EMPEROR of all the realms.... And, he will achive him by any means... His destination will prove your dream's destruction.... And, no one can stop his venture, that's both my prediction and blessing for him..... "

"I will then snatch his destiny, end it by ending his life... The position of the Empress belongs to my daughter, MENG ZIYI... and no one is allowed to hamper that..."

MENG SHI whispered in REBA's ears, who fell down dead.

"Reba....!!!"

QI LING came rushing near her with his baby in his arm, seeing Blind Witch Reba fallen with blood dripping from her mouth... He shook REBA'S body and his eyes fell on a scribble with blood.

SAVE HIM....

QI LING was staring at the scribble, when suddenly he heard MENG SHI's voice from behind.

"Give me the baby Ling, you go and get some rest..."

"Ummmm, No Jie, I want to meet my husband... Call Lord Chen... I will only hand over my baby to him..."

MENG SHI gritted her teeth.

"Hand over the BABY, Ling.. It's cursed and it should be put to sleep right now... Guards..!!!"

QI LING immediately knew, time has come.. Time has come to sacrifice himself to GODDESS HECATE, offer her his blood and in return safeguard his newly born Omega son. LING knew he had to protect his baby at any cost and he was ready to pay for it. He mindlinked his husband to come immediately... And, started chanting Mantras, summoning GODDESS HEKATE....

QI LING knew escaping the kingdom at this condition, when he was physically very weak due to post delivery, with the infant baby was impossible. So, he placed his baby in a protective circle from which only his mate could pick the baby, and started chanting mantras and praying to GODDESS HECATE to take his life's sacrifice and instead transfer all his witch power to his baby, making it so powerful that no one could harm him.

Just then 7 th LORD, COMMANDER YIN CHEN merged in with his trusted subordinates... He took hold of the whole situation in one look.

He was already warned by BLIND ORACLE WITCH REBA previously and was ready with everything. He started fighting the guards, who were trying to harm his baby, with aid from his few trusted comrades.....

"Commander Chen, you are rebelling your king and queen... We just want you to hand over that cursed baby..... "

KING MENG SHAN commanded. He had already been informed about everything by his Queen.

"Never.... "

YIN CHEN said. Just then he heard LING'S weak voice. He turned and caught a collapsing LING in his arms. LING smiled.

"Everyone has to die someday husband.... Everyone. Though we are called the immortal, but none of us are truly immortals... And it's better to die a willful death than live a cursed immortal life. But seldom people get to die content and complete.. And, I am one of those fortunate ones... My lion, My Snowy...save our little wolf... Save him by all means..."

Saying so, LING turned to Black Stone instantly, then to Ashes and vanished in thin air.... He had transferred his all white energy and power to the little one. And sacrificed his blood to the GODDESS HECATE, who now protected their baby son.

YIN CHEN took a deep breath and took the little baby in his arms. While all these were happening, his trusted aids and friends in MENG KINGDOM fought the guards, safeguarding him. Tears rolled down CHEN's eyes. After thousands of years, he became father and immediately lost his soulmate and was about to follow him very soon. For the first time he took his delicate baby in his arms, he was smiling innocently at him. CHEN smiled back, kissing the baby's forehead.... Since, CHEN knew it was his own end day too...

The other part of the same prediction that he never told his Mate. That the first time he will take his baby in his arms, will also be the last time for him. He brought his baby near his face again and kissed his forehead deeply... The baby giggled happily... Innocently, unaware of everything that was going on around him...

"Goddess Mother Luna, I have always fulfilled my duties wholeheartedly, through out my life, remained a truthful, just and humble person and prayed you with devotion... If that's true, let no one succeed in harming my little one this day.. They say, he is born for your son, the Emperor, as his mate... Now it's your responsiblity to escort him towards his destination.... I hand over my precious to you...."

Saying so he raised his baby on his palm towards sky and rays of White Light fell on the baby.... CHEN bowed down his head respectfully. The rays vanished. CHEN took his baby in his embrace and started fighting back, safeguarding him.

But they were many and him with few... He was soon overpowered, captured and murdered. Both Chen and Ling diminished in a single day, leaving the little baby boy orphan.

After CHEN's death, MENG SHI took a knife and went forward to finish the baby but was flung to the other side by an invisible power.

She flew back hard, hitting the wall opposite, falling face first on ground. Her head bleed. The baby cooed.

"My love, I think that witch omega brother of yours has done something magical. He was a powerful white witch. Certainly more powerful than you, who's nothing but an incapable flawed dark serpent witch, and he was more favoured by Gods too. I don't think you could defend his magic.... "

MENG SHAN told his wife. MENG SHI gritted her teeth in Pain, Frustration and Rage. Her Mate was one of the worst ones...... He never cared about her. And was even now just standing there, neither helping her get up nor caring about her injuries. On the top of it all, taunting her, which felt like rubbing salt on her wounds.

MENG SHAN was a top class flawed weak wolf and his greatest weakness was Beauty..... He had numerous flings all over the kingdom and some outside too... And MENG SHI could do nothing about them, except always keping tabs on all of them. And in case, any one got pregnant or successfully wooed her mate for a long time, threatening her position, she made sure that they are never seen, ever again on the face of the land......

Though, Meng Shan was least bothered even about these Omegas and women, that he had affair with. If one disappeared, he found another. He was well aware it's his mate Empress Meng Shi's doing. But he was least bothered. Over years, Meng Shi's frustration just grew more and more every moment.

And now, watching her stupid husband standing like a one legged crane, doing absolutely nothing, while she was fighting for her and his children's rights, frustrated her to the spine. She felt like stabbing him first. But she took a deep breath and calmed herself.

"Call, Murial... The dark witch.... "

On her orders, DARK WITCH MURIAL, evil twin sister of BLIND ORACLE WITCH REBA, was summoned.

MURIAL loathed her sister REBA, for helping others selflessly and was jealous of QI LING, for his purity, glow and his handsome mate. She could do anything to hurt him and gain power..... She watched the surrounding and the baby intently for some time, after arrival.

"Hmmmm, the baby has the blessings of both GODDESS HECATE & GODDESS LUNA, and the full powers of Qi Ling... You can't do anything to him, neither harm him nor wound him physically like disfigure him or anything..."

"Then?? I need to get rid of him somehow, he's the thorn of my daughter's destiny...."

"Destiny!! Hmmnn, he IS destined to be the Emperor's mate. It's HIS destiny... You daughter's is just ambition and self willed dream to be the Empress... Not destiny... Gosh!!! Don't exaggerate stuffs, Shi.... "

"Queen Meng shi.... "

"Oh please, queen my ass... You are not even eligible to be a proper slave... Queen!! Hah!!!! "

For the umpteenth time that day, MENG SHI inhaled and exhaled to calm herself. It's like the universe invented, WORLD SARCASM DAY for her. Everyone were randomly insulting her and mocking her... First that REBA, then her own Mate MENG SHAN and now this Bitch of a Witch, MURIAL. She wanted to burn down the palace. And throw MURIAL in it but she needed her for the time being.

"Fine, whatever... Tell me what can be done....."

"Hmmnn, first let's put a magic and send his little soul beast to hibernation...then seal off his powers completely........"

"That will let me kill him....?"

"Nope....if you even try to go near him with killer's instinct, Ling's protective spell will kill you on spot... So, don't even think of trying that... After we seal off his powers, and put his soul beast in temporary sleep...ask someone who doesn't know him or have any negative feelings towards him, to escort him to the whore house...."

""How's that gonna help me!!"

"Oh, come on, do I have to explain everything in details...if his soul beasts sleeps, he would never find out about his own identity....and his Mate won't know or recognise him as his Mate, even if he should pass by from right in front of him or even if he should touch him in future. Or should look directly into his eyes. Like normally Mates get to know each other. His Mate, the Emperor would know his true identity and recognize him as his Mate, only if he tastes his blood, cause Emperor's vampire abilities are powerful........."

MENG SHI nodded her head, understanding MURIAL'S scheme.

"But suppose, he somehow found him out...!!"

"As I said, only his blood could reveal his true identity...and there's a very low chance of that....secondly, if his powers are sealed, it will leave him as a weak, Omega male witch without soul beast.... Someone unimportant and worthless....and once sent to the Whore House, he will grow up to be a prostitute. That way, even if somehow, Emperor got heed of him, he won't for the love of devil, make a prostitute his Empress... Understood...!!!"

Finally, MENG SHI smiled, exhaling deeply. Atleast, one good news came her door step that day. They both immediately chanted the mantras and put the baby's soul beasts to hibernation...and sealed his powers......Then Meng Shi called a lowly slave and asked her to escort the baby to the WHORE HOUSE.

The girl walked over and picked the baby from the ground, surrounded by blood and corpses all around. It scared her but brought no negative feelings towards the baby. On the contrary, she pitied him. So no harm came upon her, and she easily could touch the baby. She then took him to the local WHORE HOUSE and gave him to the owner.

The owner was very happy. He gave some gold coins to the slave... Boasting that the baby was the most beautiful omega he had ever seen and he would make him very rich, once he reach puberty. He then looked cautiously around, mumbling that if the Royal Spy Guards of the Emperor, that roamed around the place got heed of the baby boy, they would snatch the little one from him for the ROYAL HAREM.

This made the slave who was listening all this, curious. She was greedy for more gold coins and freedom from slavery....and decided to use this opportunity to her advantage....She went away for the moment, but since next day, whenever she got the chance to come to the market from palace, she secretly searched ROYAL SPY GUARDS of WANG EMPIRE, that were sent all over in every kingdom of the realm, to spy for the EMPEROR, making sure no one was conspiring against WANG EMPIRE....

And finally one day, she met one, months later.... She immediately made a deal with him. That she would give him the location of a very Beautiful Miraculous Omega Baby, appropriate for ROYAL HAREM. But in return, he had to take her away with him to the WANG DYNASTY, as a free girl.

At first the guard scoffed her off, saying WANG DYNASTY has many worldly Beautiful Omegas, and they didn't need any random others... But then he heard, that Beautiful Male Omegas were unique and bought in high prices by the ROYAL HAREM. So he met her again few days later and agreed to her terms. And then, as per her information, confiscated a few months old XIAO XIAN from the WHORE HOUSE OWNER. And sold him to the ROYAL HAREM in high price. He gave the girl one third of the reward and also freed her from slavery.

And then, in ROYAL HAREM, XIAOJIE LU started taking care of the boy..... Then he was taken under the wings of CHANCELLOR JIN ZIXUAN, from where he was escorted to the EMPEROR'S Bed............

To be continued.......

Mystiokinesis, or reality warping, is the ability to cast and manipulate magic, for example: creating snow, changing the weather, turning other people into animals, etc.

JANISSARY: A devoted follower or supporter

WAZIR: GRAND VIZIER/PRIME MINISTER

GRAND VIZIER : the de facto prime minister of the EMPEROR, with absolute power of attorney and, in principle, dismissible only by the EMPEROR himself in the classical period.

FALCONRY : SPY CHAMBERLAIN/ CHAMBERGUARD: an attendant on a sovereign or lord in his bedchamber. 2a: a chief officer in the household of a king or nobleman. b : treasurer. 3 : an often honorary papal attendant specifically: a priest having a rank of honor below domestic prelate.

♠♦♣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 406 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...
12.6K 674 32
A story between two people, one living the life he wants, other facing the criticisms of life. What happens when two world's collide? Will they clash...
5.9K 661 17
The sects were always looking for making alliances between each other. That's how two strangers got married but there were one condition. The omega...
35.6K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story โค๏ธ Lan wangji โค๏ธ Wei wuxian Wei zhan โค๏ธlan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...