๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

By JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... More

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ

839 63 46
By JIA74U

🍏🍊🍎🍏🍊🍎🍏🍊🍎🍏🍊🍎🍏🍊

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators

🍐🍎🍏🍐🍎🍏🍐🍎🍏🍐🍎🍏🍐🍎

[A SHORT INTRODUCTION OF ROYAL WANG FAMILY AND WANG ROYAL PALACE INNER POLITICS. This is a short sneak peak of the ongoing politics amongst the Royalties....]

🍓🥭🫐🥭🍓🫐🍓🥭🫐🥭🍓🫐🍓🥭

It was long since known, that EMPEROR WANG XUEFENG and EMPRESS WANG RUNYU had Twin Alpha Sons.... WANG YIBO & WANG HAOXUAN, who were Crowned Princes and Future Heirs.

WANG HAOXUAN

PRINCE WANG HAOXUAN also called XUAN had already found his Mate, at age eighteen itself....in OMEGA SONG JIYANG..... only Omega Son of POWERFUL SONG EMPIRE...

The SONG EMPIRE was an alliance kingdom of WANG EMPIRE. And since, EMPEROR SONG and his wife had only One Omega Son, SONG JI YANG, they made WANG XUAN their Heir and Future Emperor of SONG EMPIRE, EMPEROR WANG XUAN.....& EMPRESS WANG SONG JI YANG.....

EMPEROR WANG XUFENG, therefore made his other son, WANG YIBO, his Heir and Future Emperor.

When YIBO turned 400, he took over his duties and responsibilities as EMPEROR WANG YIBO. And after the Coronation Ceremony, both the former EMPEROR & EMPRESS descended to heaven for Eternal Seclusion, Meditation and Peace....

And, with them, Emperor Xufeng's younger brother, Duke Wang Qiren and his fated mate, Wang Lan Ai descended to heaven too, in search of eternal peace.

Centuries passed by and EMPEROR WANG YIBO turned hundreds of years old but still remained Mateless. So, it became a competition for all the Royal Omega Men & Omega/Alpha/Beta Women to try and impress the EMPEROR to become his QUEEN and future EMPRESS.

And, the ROYAL MENG TWINS were one of them. In fact, they were the most deserving and talented amongst them all, due to their strict lifestyle and training since years for the same, but also, both were ruthless, arrogant, wicked, tricky and mean to the core. They could do any thing to achive their goal.

Soon, MENG ZIYI succeeded in becoming the chief concubine of EMPEROR WANG YIBO, by eliminating all the previous ones and other eligible ones, one way or other.

Though she couldn't succeed in marrying him and becoming the HASEKI SULTANA. That is his lawfully wedded wife or the LEGAL IMPERIAL CONSORT & EMPRESS. Because, there was another hindrance or rather rivalry of her in becoming the EMPRESS, MOTHER EMPRESS WANG YU JING TONG.

HER GRACE YU JING TONG, initially was the legal wife of KING LU MIN, QUEEN LU YU JING TONG.

But, LU MIN got martyred in the war with the HEs. At that time, QUEEN LU YU was pregnant and LU KINGDOM kingless.

So, with consent from EMPRESS RUNYU, EMPEROR XUEFENG made QUEEN LU YU JING TONG his chief concubine.... PRIME LADY WANG YU and took LU KINGDOM under WANG RULE, alongside adopting the unborn child in PRIME LADY YU's womb as a WANG Royal.

But though, EMPRESS RUNYU insisted, EMPEROR XUEFENG didn't marry PRIME LADY YU. Because, according to him, that place only belonged to EMPRESS RUNYU.

And only after, both the Former EMPEROR & EMPRESS retired for the eternal seclusion following EMPEROR WANG YIBO'S coronation, YIBO gave PRIME LADY WANG YU, the tittle of MOTHER EMPRESS WANG YU.

And suddenly she became the most powerful person in the palace after EMPEROR WANG YIBO. And also, the ruler of the EMPEROR'S Royal palace and his Harem. Her one gesture could change anyone's fate.

And slowly, with time she became addicted to this power, this position in palace and YIBO'S life, who gave her the highest importance in his life. Her words and wishes were given highest priority in WANG PALACE. And everyone wanted to be her favorite to gain position and good reputation in YIBO'S eyes.

And the two most important people, who were dedicated to her and helped her primarily with her dominance and position were WAZIR LI, YIBO'S immediate subordinate, advisor, caretaker, protector, his Grand Vizier.

And PRIME LADY MENG ZIYI, YIBO'S CHIEF CONCUBINE.

MOTHER EMPRESS WANG YU but, made sure that YIBO'S all concubines remained just his unmarried concubines. Because if YIBO married any of them legally and he/she successfully gave him his eligible Male Alpha heir, then he/she could become the HASEKI SULTANA or HASEKI SULTAN, who would have equal or more power and dominance over WANG EMPIRE than her.

Infact, he/she could be equivalent to the EMPEROR of WANG EMPIRE, in YIBO'S absence.

Just like EMPRESS RUNYU, the former legal consort of EMPEROR XUFENG, and the birth giver of his Male Alpha Heirs YIBO & XUAN. EMPRESS RUNYU ruled WANG EMPIRE in EMPEROR'S absence, and had equivalent power as EMPEROR himself.

So, MOTHER EMPRESS YU made sure no one, absolutely no one could become in that position again, making her less powerful and important in YIBO'S eyes and WANG EMPIRE.

While still PRIME LADY, WANG YU had given birth to an Omega Son, OMEGA WANG ZHOUCHENG

Her and her former husband KING LU MIN'S son. Step son of EMPEROR XUFENG & EMPRESS RUNYU.

And little ZHOUCHENG also called CHENG became the adorable new step brother of YIBO & XUAN. Both loved him with everything and spoiled him to heights. Gradually, he grew up to become the most spoilt brat. Arrogant, mean and stubborn Wang Omega Prince. With short temper and tsundere attitude.

But then he met LIU HAI KUAN, his Fated Mate...

LIU HAI KUAN known as Marshall Kuan/ Kuan was as such very reserve and gentle, with an assuring smile always glued to his lips... But, he was the kind who took no nonsense from anyone. Valiant, fair, just and savagely honest. He wasn't a royal. He was the son of one of the high positioned ministers in the court. And due to his talent and loyalty, got appointed as the SECOND IN COMMAND MARSHALL. Immediate subordinate of GENERALISSIMO WANG YIZHOU.

One meeting and LIU HAI KUAN's attitude and honesty hit WANG ZHOU CHENG hard. He immediately became his admirer and fell in love with him......becoming a submissive and obedient mate to him.

LIU HAI KUAN too loved his mate with everything, but at the same time being an authoritative husband to him. He was loving, caring towards CHENG, and even gave in to his certain tantrums, but didn't allow spoil him. Someone, who wasn't overly dominant, yet if and when the situation arose, could be very intimidating and commanding mate and controlled a spoiled prince CHENG with ease. KUAN was someone, who had both CHARMS & ATTITUDE...

💙🧡💙

Whereas MENG ZIYI became PRIME LADY of EMPEROR WANG YIBO, her twin omega brother MENG ZANJIN, on the other hand got married to the older cousin brother of WANG YIBO, GENERALISSIMO WANG YIZHOU.

WANG YIZHOU was the son of the younger brother of EMPEROR WANG XUEFENG, DUKE WANG QIREN and his wife DUTCHESS WANG LAN AI. WANG QIREN & WANG LAN AI accompanied the EMPEROR & EMPRESS to Seclusion and Descended to Heaven for Eternal Peace & Meditation.

Both had two sons, ALPHA WANG YIZHOU & OMEGA WANG JI LI.

ALPHA WANG YIZHOU was a very down to earth person, valorous and loyal but very short tempered, violently intimidating and brutally just. If came the question of being just, he wouldn't even mind if it was his own father standing in front. And, he got this attitude from his father WANG QIREN himself, who too was very disciplined, strict, loyal and just. And he taught his sons the same.

But WANG YIZHOU was also very caring and protective towards his brother, OMEGA WANG JI LI, who contrasted to his elder brother's character, was a softy, confused, innocent and scared soul. Never mingling in any kind of controversy, remaining aloof, interested only in poetry, art, painting and music ect.

And well, royal gossip.....

And all his Brothers EMPEROR YIBO, WANG XUAN, WANG YIZHOU, LIU WANG ZHOU CHENG, and Brother/sister in laws, including LIU KUAN, WANG MENG ZANJIN and WANG SONG JI YANG, and also PRIME LADY MENG ZIYI....adored him and made sure to gift him the rarest and unique art pieces, from time to time. He was also the favorite of MOTHER EMPRESS YU...

OMEGA WANG JI LI was married to ALPHA SONG LI BOWEN also known as WAZIR LI, The Grand Wazir of WANG EMPIRE.... ALPHA SONG LI BOWEN was the first cousin of OMEGA SONG JI YANG that is WANG SONG JI YANG...and was brother in law of EMPEROR WANG XUAN.

ALPHA SONG LI BOWEN was very caring and loving husband, who encouraged and supported his omega husband's interest in art, fiercely and
wholeheartedly. And also gave him
the warmth, trust and protection he
deserved.

ALPHA SONG LI BOWEN was brought to WANG EMPIRE, from SONG EMPIRE when he was merely 10 years old. He was sent there as a gift for the Future Heir PRINCE WANG YIBO for his 12th Birthday.

His parents were no more. And,
he was sent as a royal friend,
subordinate and trainee to
YIBO. Soon ALPHA SONG LI BOWEN became a steadfast friend and trustee of the young prince.

His main falconer, his hunting
companion, travel companion,
chamberlain, loyal confidant, concierge and a loyal, trustworthy
subordinate, who could die for him..
and proved it many times, by saving
the Prince risking his own life.
Gradually, becoming Yibo's Soul Brother. Yibo trusted no one like he trusted SONG LI BOWEN.

After taking over the Empire, Emperor Yibo appointed Li Bowen as his Grand wazir, chief viceroy, personal bodyguard, janissary commander and chamber guard. And Song Bowen became famous as Wazir Li.

His chamber was right beside the Emperor's royal chamber. And even had a secret inner connected door from royal chamber to his chamber.

Li Bowen spent most of his days in his designated room, beside Royal Chamber in Royal Palace... and weekdays, holidays and few off days in his Mansion with his Omega SONG WANG JI LI.

He was an expert violin player, and played it on the terrace of his chamber, every now and then. The soft, heart breaking, heart touching and soulful music was what attracted ROYAL PRINCE WANG JI LI towards him in first place.

PRINCE WANG JI LI's chamber was just diagonally opposite of the Royal Chamber. And Wazir Li's chamber too.

OMEGA PRINCE WANG JI LI waited everyday, sitting on his own room's terrace. Waited everyday to hear GRAND WAZIR SONG LI'S violin and SONG LI BOWEN played his each note, staring at the beautiful face of the Omega Prince. And likewise, both slowly fell for each other.

When, EMPEROR YIBO decided WANG JI LI'S wedding to a Prince in the neighborhood kingdom, SONG LI BOWEN, gathered enough courage and confessed his feelings about the Omega WANG Prince, to His Almighty.

Though, WANG YIZHOU was furious at the Revelation, EMPEROR YIBO was more than happy to hand over his beloved fragile omega brother to someone like SONG LI BOWEN. SONG LI BOWEN was a reliable, understanding, caring and deserving husband for WANG JI LI. And he was ROYAL too, belonging to the ROYAL SONG KINGDOM. So with consent from a reluctant WANG YIZHOU and everyone else, they got married to each other.

PRINCE WANG JI LI shifted to a private mansion, gifted by the EMPEROR, along with ALPHA SONG LI BOWEN, his now Husband.

🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪🟫🟥
⬛🟫🟪🟦🟩🟨🟧⬛

Heavy politics of power and position always prevailed in the Royal palaces of the world, amongst its occupiers and in YIBO's reign it was no different. The current EMPRESS QUEEN MOTHER was WANG YU JING TONG. And she made sure, not to lose this position and power to anyone, so as to prevent YIBO from marrying anyone legally. Because, then EMPEROR YIBO'S lawfully wedded wife will be the GRAND EXPRESS & WANG YU'S position and power will be beneath that person.

It wasn't that she was jealous of the EMPEROR or anything. She had only one son, and that too an Omega. She had nothing to be jealous of YIBO, who gave her higher position in the palace and respected her as much his own Mother. In fact, she adored EMPEROR YIBO. If ever any harm came to him, she did everything from prayer to fasting, for his safety... He was her LION CUB as she called him. She even loved him more than her own son.

But the thing was, she was too obsessed about her powerful position in palace and royal harem. Anything, threatening that, made her feel insecure and she could do anything to keep her powers and position to herself...... And so she didn't allow anyone to legally marry YIBO, including MENG ZIYI.

But MENG ZIYI had her own plans. She was constantly trying to conceive YIBO'S child, by various methods. Since, YIBO'S body contained heat, none of his concubines could conceive his child, because their wombs were not capable of taking the heat. And also, it was long foretold that only his Fated Mate would be able to conceive his heir...

But, nevertheless, MENG ZIYI kept trying via various traditional treatments and witchcraft methods to conceive the EMPEROR'S Heir. Cause, if she could successfully give birth to the next heir, she will become the HASEKI SULTANA or PRIME EMPRESS, gaining the top hand in the power game in the palace....

Various kinds of games and political conspiracies had been going on in the palace for position and power since ages...centuries....

🔴⚪⚫🟠🟡🟤🟣🟢🔵🟢🟣🟤🟡🟠⚫⚪🔴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 309 13
๐‘ถ๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ..๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๏ฟฝ...
7.1K 774 6
ษชแด›'s 4218. แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด˜ษชแด›แด€สŸ สœแดสŸแด…s แด€ sษชแด„แด‹ แดแด€แด›ษชษดษข ษขแด€แดแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส สแด‡แด€ส€ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส sแด‡สŸแด‡แด„แด› แดษดแด‡ แด„สœแดsแด‡ษด แดแดแด‡ษขแด€ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด›สœส€แดแดกษด ษชษดแด›แด แด€ แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด€ า“แดœสŸสŸ แดา“ แด€สŸแด˜สœแด€s. แด€สŸสŸ...
253K 9.9K 13
I hated him, and he hated me but then I started loving him but he still hated me, I took the first step and he rejected me.... Was I not your mate...
48.4K 1.9K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...