Unexpected love - punznap one...

By Zandurr

They say love is love.. but what if they wore in a never ending rut of bothers or dating.. What if they wore... More

basics:
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–”๐–’๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–˜
๐Ÿ€โš”๏ธSส…ฯ…ษฑแ‚ฆาฝษพ ฯฮฑษพฦšแƒง
๐Ÿ”ฅ๏ผฏ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ผ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„
๐Ÿ€โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ แตฅแตขโ‚›แตขโ‚œ
Cฯ…ษฑษฑฮฑส…ฯƒฦš - Sส…ฯ…ษฑแ‚ฆาฝษพ ฯฮฑษพฦšแƒง pt 2
โ˜˜๏ธ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด [own book]
แถœแต’สทแต‡แต’สธ โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ แตฅแตขโ‚›แตขโ‚œ pt 2
โ˜˜๏ธโš”๏ธ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ถ
โš”๏ธ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
~๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐•„๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•š๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
[?]๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ
โ˜˜๏ธโš”๏ธ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
โ˜˜๏ธ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ
โ˜˜๏ธ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต
Requests
โ˜˜๏ธ๐˜•๐˜ฐ '๐˜ฅ' ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•ช ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ช
โ˜˜๏ธ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”ฅlimelight
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ? [2]
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ฃ- ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฐ
๐Ÿ”ฅโ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ [2]
โ˜˜๏ธ๐”พ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•š๐•ฅ
โš”๏ธั‚ฮนะผั” ฯ‰ฮฑั•ั‚ั”ั
โ˜˜๏ธ๊œฐสŸษชส€แด›ษชษดษข ษขแด€แดแด‡
๐Ÿ€๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’
sudjustions
meeting pannalโ˜˜๏ธ
the end

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ~ [2]

234 11 2
By Zandurr

"Shit...." puns muttered.

-

he had fallen for someone he just met and confided in with.. but he wouldn't mind, taking it under the sheets.

-
Punz and sapnap, days became weeks and that becomes a month. They became close, having a strong bond.

Sapnap kissed punz in secret behind one of their closed bedroom doors in this time.. the first time most memorable.
---
Sapnap was sitting on punzs bed cuddled up with punz as punz smiled and watches the male on his lap mess with the necklace his mother gave him.

"You're adorble" Punz said, without much thought, quickly blushing realizing he said very much out loud.

"Punz you okay ur red" Sapnap said blushing, "and I'm not adorable"

Punz nipped his lip giving sapnap the same meeting glaze.

"I'd kiss you to prove it," Punz said with his signature stupid smirk, one snap grew to find imentasly attractive yet annoying.

"No you won't were sibli-" Sapnap started.

"There's no law" Punz said holding ur chin, "Sure alittle  wired, but fuck you're so kissable"

Sapnap makes a quiet yelp blushing more and nipping his inner cheek, "Prove it!"

Punzs lips captured his on soft kissing him, sapnaps hands quickly jolted to his neck, a husky groan increased it and a soft moan they must have been kissing for an while enjoying it.

"Boys, you two okay?" Stepfather said with a knock.

Punz and Sapnap jolted apart  sapnap was now pinned under him both about to take the other's shirt off and bright red.

"Yeah, we're fine. Just mocking someone on the internet" Punz luaghed abit, aqward no he was about to take his thoughts into his stepbrother.

Mother had wondered why Punz needed his sheets often cleaned, and they reeked of seemed, she figured some girl due to Punz and sapnap never coming out.. so kind of wet dream.

But unknown to their parents it was sap punz was horny  about.

"Shit.. we wore cought" Sapnap muttered looking shameful... he was kissing and enjoyed it alot his step bother.

"Oh alright be careful you two" step dad said.

Punz glanced down, "I don't mind contuing to kiss you." He said in the ravens ear.
***

Sapnap smiled at the memory softly looking at his phone punz wrapping his arm around him on the couch, punz had no shame, and didn't mind the idea of climing his step bother his own.

"Boys me and ur dad are going out on a date night. Money for pizza is on the contor. No friends over" mother said.

Punz hummed a soft smirk, "Alright mom"

"Aren't you two growing close tho" step dad said, "punz loves u in his arms nick"

"Sapnap.." sapnap  said softly relaxing  into punzs hold, who wouldn't like there boyfriend, though secert in there arms.

"Well text otw home" mother said as the two left.

Punz waited til the car sounds wore gone and looked to his boyfriend  nipping his lip, "yk tonight  may be a nice night to fuck"

Sapnap blushed brightly.. yeah ever senice the frist kiss sapnaps known he's the bottom, and saw punz fucking him in his own dreams.

"You- what" sapnap said.

"Would like to rail you." Punz hummed, "though I have to find a way to make it not so obvious if you're not ready for them to know"

Know the fact there sons who they thought wore being really good  bothers wore romanticly involved.

Sapnap blushed, "I have always wondered how big you are"

Punzs smirk  appreed bigger then ever. "Oh I'll show you tonight then. After dinner I'll fuck you"

Sapnap whined, an impasiont  he. Not likeing the wait, and oh boy did punz make it a pain teasing horny touches was all to given. They decided to eat and punz picked sapnap up.

"Legs around my waist bueaiful." Punz requested, getting sapnap to follow directions a tight hold on his waist.

Punz kissed the other hard as they walked up the staires punz put the male on his bed as they underessrd the other god punz wanted  this for.. almost a year now.

To fuck his step bother.

 senseless.

"You sure baby?" Punz asked in his ear soft sucking it as he kissed over the chin, "were using color system. Red to much  yellow  decent, green perfect"

Sapnap was red, he was under his step bother about to get laid, "yes, this is" sapnap replied shyly, never did he think he'd be in this position, yet here he is he attempted to cover his blushing face in an embarrassed fashion.

"now, now baby dont hide ur face from me, i wanna see that pretty face as i fuck you senseless" Punz groned, removing the ravens tanned-soft hands from his face revling the pretty face he fell for, "there much better baby, i can see youre beautiful one of a kind face"

sapnap could only sqeek in repose, when he tried to test punzs words he was met with lips on his own, "accept it baby... i promise you youll like it all to well"

sapnap perked down as punzs big strong hands lingered down his small petuite body making goosbumps apree, lips down his neck soft sucking, god sapnap could never imagine this, was what sex was like, but he does indeed enjoy it.

a click on a bottle, squirting noise and then cold on his pinked rim, "this may sting abit darling, on the count of three." punz said pauseing, "1....2...3" figures plunged in.

"ah~ so gooddd!" sapnap moaned, "green-"

punz smiled and pecked his ear, streching his bother out for his dick, it take long til punz ever so liughtly grazed the areas, sapnap moaned loudly, "mm..i think ur streched ehnough, ya?"

sapnap lightly nod, but then whined, losing his contact, "nuu put them back!" he fussed.

"youll get a bigger.. surprise per say" Punz smirked.

slicking the legath, sliping on in and thrusting when he got the green.

room, filled with moans whines and whimpers from the shorter raven, perticly punzs name.

"so pretty for me my bueatiful boy" punz groned.

punz priased sapnap alot this night, slaming him with his cock, Sapnap a nosie maker screching in pleasure, sapnap moaned more and more.

"color?" Punz asked, groning sudactivly.

"so-- green oh shit~ close" sapnap drolled eyes back.

"daddy is closer to" Punz groned.

soon cum sported everywhere, and punz smiled nuzzling the males neck, "so good for me lets get you cleaned"

punz left the raven and got tissues, cleaning the male up putting boxers on em bothe before snuggling under the sheets head croned on his ravens head, as they sleep strong arms held on him.

"rest well, my love" punz said hush.

_

god damnn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 459 10
These are romantic shipping stories, Pokรฉmon-related. Requests always open.
53.3K 1K 53
~ TNTDUOOOO Oneshotsssssss THIS IS SHIPPING THE CHARACTERS, NOT THE ACTUAL PEOPLE, OK? IF YOU PROSHIP OR SHIP THE ACTUAL PEOPLE, PLEASE, DNI. (unless...
17.1K 282 31
One-shots with ships I like, most of them are gay so if you don't like that then you are free to leave. Most of them are to do with soulmates but oth...
106K 1K 50
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜ยฐ the music freaks oneshots ยฐโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” [complete] ๐ŸŒน | i write whenever i want, whatever i want ๐ŸŒน | ๐Ÿ’› means platonic ship, ๐Ÿ’— means romantic shi...