Loner Liar - Kokichi Ouma Pos...

By Someone_Randomm

After his plan failed, Kokichi descovers that the entire killing game he went through was nothing more than a... More

𝗔/N
1- When the press comes down
2- Plan B
3- One last truth
4- We're back?
5- I own you one
6- Another round
7- The restart
8- Happy times
9- Not again
10- We didn't miss this
11-Reconciliation
12-Enemies to partners
13- Partners in crime
14- Tonight's party!
A/N
15- Before bed
16- A night to remember
17- Not real
18- A new motive
19- effects
20- Truthfull lies
21- The cold room
22- Confession?
23- Hard times
24- Getting worse
25- Releasing
26- Not me
27- Everyone's dutty
28- Loner Little Sinner
29- Fight
30- Return
31- I don't mind...
32- Friends again
33- Talk
34- I will
35- Wierd gift
36- Playing with fire
37- Grave yard
38- Sweet dreams
39- Meeting?
40- One last discovery
IM SORRY

41- One last investigation

487 20 21
By Someone_Randomm

Kaede's Pov

After a few seconds after the last person entered Miu's burnt lab, Monokuma showed up behind the now knocked down door, giggling as always.

"Puhuhuhuhu! It seems that finaly one of you decided to leave this academy! Congrats!"

"Is that everything you gotta say?!"
Kaito mumbled, clearly enraged by the scene before us. His closed fists shoke nervously while he looked down, I was truely worried he would jump at Monokuma at any instant and punch him until he breaks.

"Oh? What do you want me to say? Hum.... Oh I see! Well, since this is your last trial and anybody's life is in letal danger, I want this trial to be extra special! This time, I won't be handing you any Monokuma files, so you'll have to find out everything on your own! I wish you luck and see ya later!"

He disappeared in the air. Leaving us eleven staring at the crime scene.

"I guess this is the last one huh?" Kibo stated, saddly looking at me.

"Yeah... Come on guys. One last time. We can leave afterwards. What's done is done, and the only thing we can do now is to bring Ouma some justice." I answered, trying to cheer everybody up, which kind of didn't happen. To be honest I wasn't even expecting for that to work...

Some people blankly nodded. Some people gave sad smiles at the body. Some didn't really care. And some didn't even assimilate yet who was there, dead.

Eventually, people started to get in pairs and investigate the crime scene. I saw Shuichi leaving the room, not even glancing at the body. Was he going to investigate elsewhere? I doubt that. He and Ouma seemed a lot closer than they were in the VR.

I'm sorry Shuichi, but I can't waste any time right now. I'll check on you later, I promise.

Looking around, I see Miu by herself.

"Hey Miu. How are you doing?"

"I'ma fucking kill the mother fucker that this to Kokichi I swear to god." Her expression was serious, something I never thought I would see. Her eyes where focused on mine, tiny little tears starting slowly to fill her eyes, tears that Miu quickly washed off with her sleeve.
"You seem kinda inteligent. Wanna investigate this shit with me or what?" She asked.

"Sure. What do you suggest doing first?"

"And you think I know? Normaly I would just take notes of the crime scene and that's pretty much it." She shrugged.

"Then, lets start by doing that"

I dragged Miu closer to the body, where Kirumi kneeled down, desperatly searching, with no success, for any sign of life by pressing her fingers in the corpse's neck.

The crime scene was pretty simple.
Almost as a frame, a huge metal plate was fixed on the wall. The body was sat against it, with his hands handcuffed by silver, shiny handcuffs, probably Ryoma's, above the corpse's head. The metal bracelets were connected at the plate behind them.

"I haven't seen this in a while..." Miu said, slightly touching the metalic plate with her index finger.

"You know what that is?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's a magnetic surface."

"I see. It explains why the handcuffs are stuck there..."

"It does. And it's really strong, I doubt we can take them off. I found this here, in my lab, once I came here after I 'died'. But it desapeared a long time ago, and whoever took it never put it back. Or they didn't until now."

So this gigant magnet disapeared? There's something fishy here. I should bring this topic up in the trial, that's for sure.

"Is there anything more you want to see here? The smell is making me sick." Miu complained.

Miu's right. The burnt flesh smell is disgusting and filling the entire room. But we didn't finish investigating yet.

"I actually do. Since we haven't access to the Monokuma file, we should discover the murder weapon by ourselves. Any guesses?"

"Well that's obvious, Kokichi was burnt to death." Her tone was bitter.

"...We can't be sure of that." I analysed the body carefully. "Well, I cant see any physical injuries... But even so... He could have been poisoned just like Yumeno was. We have to go check Shuichi's lab, Kirumi's first aid kit and the infermery just in case" i say getting up and helping Iruma up too.

We both headed to the infermery and checked the different cabinets, one by one. None of the medicines had been used nor opened since the last time Monokuma restocked them, which was after Rantaro's death and the end of the despair disease.

We then got in Kirumi's lab. There was so many things there that it took us almost fifteen minutes to find the small, red and white box that contained, once more, every single package completely intact.

Shuichi's lab was not different. It's true that the shelves are full of different poison bottles, but the detective always kept them organized by size and effect, so it wasn't as hard as we thought to inspect them and conclude that nothing there had been used recently. To be honest, the room looked like it was rarely visited, nothing out of place and everything clean. I don't think Shuichi ever got in here, maybe it makes him feel unconfortable?

"This was a fucking waste of time" Miu complained.

"No, it wasn't. Now we are a bit more sure that the murder weapon was the fire and not anything else. Also... Thank you for being my partener Iruma. You are really helpfull."

She looked up at me.

"It's true that I love to see you all being sad and shit, but it's time to go to the trial grounds! See ya there!" Monokuma's voice inrupted from the monitors.

"I'm going to have a last peek at my lab. Wanna come?" She said while walking to the stairs.

"I have to go find Shuichi first. See you soon."

Miu nodded and ran down the stairs. A few seconds later, I did the same, and soon was in the dorms unit, knocking at Shuichi's door.

"Shuichi? Is everything ok? Are you there?" I ask. I can only hear sounds of something hitting the walls from inside. That's when I realise that he left the door unlocked.

"Shuichi, I'm coming in..."

I slowly open the door. What I see next...

Shuchi was throwing everything he could land a hand on. Papers, books, pens, pillows... Even his own chair had been thrown at the walls, making some paint fall of. He was totaly out of himself.

"Shuichi! Calm down! Remember that damaging school property is against the rules!" I run to him, trying to hold his arms toghether so he can't destroy anything else.

"Ahh don't worry! I've been watching him since the begining of the investigation! This is pure entertainment!" Monokuma, who I haven't seen when I entered the room, said.

"Shuichi, look at me. You have to calm down." I say, finaly able to sit him down in his bed after he kicked it one last time. The boy sinks his face on his hands, breathing heavyly.

"Shhhhh... It's ok... Were going to be fine. Everything is going to be fine..." I mutter, patting his back.

"We wont. I wont. He wont." He says with a weak, sore voice, raising his head. He was crying for a while now, his red, puffy eyes told me so. "If only I had done something, if only I had been by his side by then... Maybe he would still be alive..."

"... Listen Shuichi. I don't know much about Ouma, but I'm sure of one thing. He cared for every single person in this game. Maybe he would be happier this way. If it was you in his place for example, Kokichi would hate himself for the rest of his life, don't you think? Afterall, he tryed to save you in the VR, even if it costed his own life. I think that what I'm trying to say is... That he would be happy to know that we could all escape this place well and alive."

Shuichi looked down for a bit, before starting to cry again.

"H-he didn't deseve dying like this. It's way too cruel-"

"None of us deserved to go through what we did until now. But now, we're going to leave this place behind and return to our normal lives. And for that we only have to play one last trial."

Monokuma was getting clearly angry at us.
"Yeah. You have one last trial to find the killer and blah blah blah. I'm giving you 10 minutes to clean this mess before it. You're lucky I'm feeling nice today. Don't be late." He left.

"Come on Shuichi, I'll help you out."

We both started putting everthing in it's rightfull place, not sharing a word. Shuichi seemed to have calmed down thought.

"Hum... Shuichi? What exactly is this?"

I hand him something that looked similar to a small but long needle with an even smaller black ball on one edge. Shuichi analysed it quickly before shrugging and placing it in his uniform pocket.

"No idea. But we're running out of time, we better get going."

And so we did. We walked to the shrine and with everyone else, entered in the elevator.

AHJGGHAGAHSD I DON'T KNOW HOW AM I GONNA WRITE THE TRIALLLL I MEAN I DO BUT I ALSO DON'T NSDNDBDB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 63 10
"If you're reading this, I'm probably dead. This is the story of how I died." - Best friends Angie Yonaga, K1-B0, Kaede Akamatsu, Miu Iruma, and Rant...
375K 12.7K 52
Shuichi Saihara wasn't fond of Kokichi Ouma at first, but a killing game trapped in a school with fifteen other people can change someone's mind. A l...
7.2K 220 23
*V3 SPOILERS* *Contains some triggering topics* There is no telling how much time has passed since the killing game for Kokichi Ouma. Things happened...
71.6K 2.4K 7
So I wanted to write some SaiOma. Now you can have this piece of garbage. I'm writing it somewhat differently than my normal writing style. Enjoy! In...