My Way to You- Elijah Mikaels...

By theemikaelsons

In which Serenity loves the way Elijah spoils her as soon as they meet: with love, objects and more, but ther... More

Info
The first meet
Deals Deals Deals
Hugs and Kisses
Start of a Plan
The Dinner Party
Goodbye Martin Witches
The dance Part 1
The dance Part 2
Klaus has arrived
Pre Ritual
The Ritual
After Ritual Things
1 day in Costa Rica
Treated the Same

Learning new things

6.6K 182 30
By theemikaelsons

Serenity lazily knocked on the Salvatore front door. Not having to wait long she saw Damon open the door for her.

She gave him a small smile and he returned it. "How are you feeling Ren?" He ask gently helping her inside.

"I'll be fine. My chest still feels achy." She says leaning into his side.

They both walk into the parlor and sits her on the couch. He goes to the kitchen and grabs her a bottle of water, and hands it to her.

The other gives them weird looks. Two in disgust and one in disbelief.

"Why is she here?" Elena asks.

"Cause everything ain't about you." Serenity replies lowly.

"It is when you were hell bent on going with Elijah." Elena reveals.

Damon looks at her in shock, but wasn't mad.

"What is she talking about Serenity?" Stefan asks.

"So? That was me trying to survive." She says lying.

"Yeah right. Elijah may have been looking for you all those years but once he sees 'all' of you he might reject you." Rose says with a smirk.

"What the fuck is your problem." Damon says moving front of her. "It doesn't matter what she did but what you all are not going to do is talk about her like that. Now I suggest we talk about why we're here or you three can leave."

"This is my house too." Stefan says looking to Damon.

"I could care less. Now back off cause we both know who would win if we fought. Now explain what you were going to explain before I kill you." He says walking to Serenity and sitting on the arm of the couch.

Rose rolls her eyes and begins to speak. "Okay you have to understand, I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know is real."

"Who is he?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the originals. He's a legend." Damon answers.

"He's one of the first generation of vampires." Stefan says.

"Like Elijah."

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier, Klaus is the real deal."

Serenity laughs quietly at that.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan says looking to Elena.

"He's not." Serenity blurts out.

"How could you know? You never met them." Rose sneers.

"One, just cause I'm a little weak doesn't mean I still won't kick your ass. Two, the knowledge just came to me."

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asks.

"Yes." "No." Stefan and rose says at the same time.

"What they're saying is.. if what she's saying is true."
Damon says getting up.

"Which it is."

"And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you."

"Which I'm not." Rose says.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon tells Elena.

"Look Elijah dead right? So no one even knows that you exist."

"He's not dead." Serenity says.

"No that you know of." Rose says behind her.

"That's not helping." He says to rose. He turns to Serenity and gestures for her to quit it. See Damon believed her but he knew the others didn't or wouldn't even hear her out.

"Look, I've never even met anyone whose laid eyes on him. I mean we're talking centuries of truth, mixed with fiction. I mean we don't know what's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story."

"He's real, and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose tells them

"Alright we're shaking. You've made your point."

Elena gets up and grabs her back.

"Where you going." Stefan asks.

Elena looks back at him. "School, I'm late."

"Let me, Uh, let me grab my stuff. I'll go with you." He says getting up from the couch.

"That's okay. I know where it is." She tells him he before leaving.

Damon looks to Serenity. "She's in denial."

"Shut up Damon."

Serenity laughs at this.

She gets up to leave before Damon is in front her. "Where are you going?"

"Home..." she answers

"We need to talk." He grabs her and speeds her to his room. He walks to the bathroom and turns the water on.

"What did Elena mean when she said you were willing to go with Elijah?"

"Will you be mad if I told you?" She asks.

"No."

"Well, can I first say that man is fine as hell. I mean the hair to his face. Damon I could have passed out when he just simply held my hand, and the way he was gentle. I could have told him my whole life story right there."

He looks at his best friend in shock. He had never seen her talk about a guy like this.

"Then there was the pain. It was like we're connected. It was like after you 'killed' him the farther away I was it was hard for me to breathe."

"Wow. Never heard you talk about anyone like that."

"That's because no one has ever treated me like he did whenever I first meet someone. But rose did say I was special to him."

"Maybe you're souls are bonded. After two people who are meant to be have they first look that's when everything falls into place."

"But that would mean since he can't die you all would find a way to try and kill him. If he dies I die."

Damon shakes his head. "This is just a theory, you won't be dying anytime soon. And if it comes to it I will find a way to keep you alive, even if it means keeping him alive."

"I couldn't let you go behind Stefan back like that, even though he's stuck up Elena's ass." She says looking to Damon

Damon laughs. "I think you know the amount of times we've went behind each others back. Plus there is always a loop hole to things."

"Let's hope."

Damon stands. "I'm going see if Rose intentions are true. I'll see you later."

She stands and leaves too. "Don't sleep with her."

Damon makes a face. "Trust me I'm not after the way she talked to you."

Serenity was laid in her bed bored when she heard a knock at the door. Sighing she gets up and walks out her room and goes to the front door. She gets a glimpse of someone in a suit. She opens and sees Elijah.

"Serenity, you look beautiful." Elijah says giving her a smile.

Serenity gave him a soft smile trying not to show how excited she was to see him. "Thank you Elijah." She walks out closing the door behind her. She walks to the swinging chair and pats the seat next to her. "Can I ask what are you doing here?"

Elijah sits. "Are you not curious on how I'm alive?"

She shrugs. "Not really, for some reason I knew you were alive."

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to cause you any harm." He says wanting to check if she had any injuries.

"Can I hold your hand?" She asks not wanting to touch him without permission. She smiles when he hold his hand out for her.

Serenity locks fingers with him and puts their hands in her lap. "I'm not hurt at the moment but it was painful. It was like I felt all the pain your felt when you were getting hurt." She feels Elijah squeeze her hand. "After you were "killed" I felt the pain in my chest. It got worse the farther I was from you to the point I passed out."

The two feel in silence for a few moments. "I'm sorry for putting you through the pain. I've been waiting for you my whole life that I forgot the consequences that the soulmate bond has."

Serenity looks confused as her heart starts to beat faster. "Soulmates?"

"Some people have them, some meet them and some don't. Soulmates are different for the supernatural. Only we can die by each other, we can feel each others emotions and feel each others pain. If my brother was to dagger me you would feel that pain until I'm undaggered."

"What happens if I'm not close to you when you are daggered?" Serenity asks.

"Even though your not a vampire, you'd start to desiccate slowly. You'd have to have something of mine to keep on you at all times. If that personal item is taken or broken you'd start to desiccate."

"Oh wow." She says shocked. "So when we're far apart you could feel if I'm upset or happy."

"Yes, even if your in pain I would be able to feel it." Elijah tells her. He checks his watch. "Would you like to accompany me to Richmond?"

She looks confused. "But that's where Damon and Rose are."

"I'm aware." He says standing up and fixing his suit. 

Serenity stays seated. "Why are you going to Richmond?"

"They are going to speak to an intelligent vampire to see how to get in touch with Klaus. I can't have my brother coming here early." He explains.

"I'll come." She says standing up. "Let me grab my phone and keys."

He nods as she quickly grabs her phone and keys. Se closes and locks the door behind her.

"Well lead the way." She says.

Richmond, VA

Serenity and Elijah walked in front of the building that Rose and Damon were in. Elijah walks over and bends down in front of the guitarist and throws a hundred dollar bill in the case, grabbing a few coins out of it.

He walks back to a confused Serenity. "What are you doing with coins?"

He looks down at her then to the building. "Break the glass." 

"Can I at least warn damon?" She asks.

Elijah thinks before nodding. He watched as the girl pulled her phone out and texted the raven haired mae.

To Damon:

Elijah is about to throw coins at the window and break the glass. Don't tell anyone please, just giving you a warning."

Damon looked out the window to see said male and women. 

To Serenity:

What about rose?

To Damon: 

Fuck her, let her think its Klaus.

Serenity puts her phone and looks up to Elijah to see him looking down at her. "What?"

"You're very pretty." He says before looking back to the building.

Serenity turned her head as her face began to feel hot. She was going to melt if he didn't stop with the compliments.

Elijah plays with the coins in his hands as he listens to the conversation. 

Before Serenity could talk Elijah swings his hand back and throws the coins into the window causing them to break. Serenity heard all the vampires scream as Elijah quickly grabbed her and ran away.

He placed her down and held her until she was stable. He looked down to see if she was okay.

"What now?" She asks looking at him.

"We speak to Slater." He tells her.

She nods. "Can we go to this black owned restaurant? I would kill for some pasta that I don't feel like cooking."

"We can stop and get some on the way to Slater's." He tells her.

She does a little giddy dance while still in his arms. Elijah smiles at little dance.

At Slater's

Serenity stands by Martin as Elijah is near Slater.

"Very nicely done." Elijah says

"Thanks. I've a degree in theater." Slater says before turning and sees Elijah in front him. "How can you compel me? A vampire can't compel another vampire."

Elijah shrugs. "I'm a special vampire."

"What because you're and original?"

"Mmm." The two stare in silence before Elijah speaks. "Now, I want you to take this and drive it through your heart." He says holding up a wooden stake.

Slater grabs the stake unwillingly. "But that would kill me forever."

Elijah eyes dilate as he compels Slater. "I know. But it is necessary."

Slater grunts as he stabs himself. He falls to the floor as he dies. Martin and Serenity comes out from the kitchen.

"Was it really?" Martin asks.

"It had to be done. Elijah turns to Martin. "He delivered his message. Won't be long now."

Elijah looks to Serenity who looked hungry and tired. "I'll see you back at the apartment." He says to Martin. He walks and pulls Serenity into his side. 

"Lets get you home." He says walking out the room. Serenity wraps her arms around his waist tiredly as they walk to the car. 

"We should go to he fair or maybe the zoo when this is all over." Serenity mumbles. 

Elijah smiles as he helps her in the car. "Whatever you want."

___________________________

I am so in love with writing them even though I only wrote two chapters. Its kinda going to be a fast burn sooo don't question.

I also suck at titles so please don't pay attention to those

Going to write until I don't want to so this might be the only chapter for this story...

Vote, Comment, Enjoy!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 27.5K 66
Sedatephobia: The fear of silence. Mikaelsons x oc Finn x oc Elijah x oc Klaus x oc Kol x oc Rebekah x oc Henrik x oc
165K 3.7K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
2.2K 65 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
4.6K 164 9
When the Mikaelson come to town live completely changes for Bonnie and she find out secrets that change a lot of things for her