Toy Story 3 (Aranea2020 Versi...

Por Aranea2020

14 Years have now passed and Andy is now grown up and is ready to move to College. The toys become worried ab... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Finale)
Epilogue

The New characters of the Third Story!

271 2 2
Por Aranea2020

Happy Hazel

Happy Hazel is a stuffed doll filled with joy & excitement but is also not the brightest tool in the box. Despite not being the brightest, she still tries her best to put smiles on all her friends faces. Hazel is good friends with Grumpy Gally, Buttercup the Unicorn, Mr. Pricklepants, Dolly, Trixie the Triceratops, Chuckles the Clown, Felicity the Feline guardian, Pedro Puppy and the three peas in a pod. Along with Dolly, Hazel even reminds her best friend Grumpy Gally to be polite to the other toys whenever Gally snaps at them for either trying to shake her hand or if they bump into her.

Grumpy Gally

Grumpy Gally is a soft doll with a grumpy, selfish, mean spirited personality. She is also good friends with Happy Hazel, Buttercup the Unicorn, Mr. Pricklepants, Dolly, Trixie the Triceratops, Chuckles the Clown, Felicity the Feline guardian, Pedro Puppy and the three peas in a pod. Despite having a grumpy, rude, selfish and condescending side, Gally still cares about the rest of the toys in her own rude way. Gally even has a difficult time trying to smile due to the nature of how she was made.

Pedro Puppy

Pedro Puppy is a stuffed animal that is extremely shy around new toys that he's never met before and often hides behind Felicity out of all his other friends. Just like Bullseye, Angel Cakes, Bessie the Cow and Bo's sheep, Pedro doesn't talk and acts more like an actual pet dog to the other toys. Pedro is also a sweet, kind-hearted toy that cares a whole lot about the toys around him and he never wants to be left alone he's afraid that something bad would happen to him or any of the other toys.

Felicity the Feline Guardian

Felicity is a brave, strong female humanoid cat that does a really good job of looking after her friends when they need her the most. She's even curious about meeting some new toys that she's been told about and looks forward to it. Felicity is also good at using her fighting techniques to defeat anyone that comes in between her and her friends. ( If you guys are wondering where her tail is, it's inside the bottom of her dress underneath her back side of her body.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.8K 371 15
This is a story about a certain cowboy and his eventual love of his life ~ To all readers: this story will contain minor language, so also those who...
692K 21K 59
Completed! Female reader! This book will follow the events of all 4 movies, some of the shorts, and will also include the Toy Box scenario from Kingd...
64.3K 659 17
A/N: this is another reboot from my other account, so bear with updates for this one. But, I can assure you, this version of the book WILL be done. W...
33.5K 395 16
Sheriff Woody, a good-hearted cowboy doll, who belongs to a young boy named Braedey Martin, sees his position as Braedey's favourite toy jeopardized...