Cherry | txt oneshots <3

Per junnieswifekiraa

txt onshots! smut and fluff. requests open! just message me on wattpad! started: June 9, 2023 ended: ??? Més

Perfect In My Eyes.
Bad Boy.
One arguement.
Movie Night.
Locked In Together.
Overreacting.
Touch Me.
Opposites.
Special Surprise.
The Walk.
Tatto Shop.
Fanfic.
Tutor.
Just Teasing.
Noisy Puppy.
Jealous Boy.
You didn't listen.

Fake Love.

1.7K 7 10
Per junnieswifekiraa

Ship: Yeonbin

Type: Angst

Word count: 1224

(really have no other words.. <3)

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Yeonjun had recently gotten together with Soobin and was very happy. Soobin would make posts about Yeonjun every single day. They would text all night as well. They lived far from each other so they didn't get to actually see each other, they didn't mind though.

One day, Soobin messaged Yeonjun as soon as he woke up. The message shocked him. The message said he wanted to break up with Yeonjun. Yeonjun kept asking what he did wrong until Soobin said it was just a joke. Yeonjun smiled to himself in relief. Soobin always joked like that, he would always fall for it.

Later on in the day Soobin and Yeonjun messaged each other all evening. Soobin thought that they should post videos about each other. Yeonjun thought it was a great idea and started working on it, Soobin doing the same.

Once the videos were finished, they posted them. They got all types of comments like, 'you guys are my favorite couple!' or 'cuteee'. Many things like that and Yeonjun always smiled at them because he agreed. He loved Soobin with all his heart and Soobin said the same thing.

It was night now and they had still been texting. They stayed up all night together. Until Yeonjun fell asleep because he was tired.

When Yeonjun woke up, he grabbed his phone and straight away started to text Soobin. Soobin came up with an idea that they should meet. Yeonjun was confused because they were pretty far.

Soobin <3

we should meet up!!

how? we live far away from each other?

i just looked and theres a park thats
near both of our houses! we could
meet there

oh! okay, i will see you there when?

hmmm, are you okay with now?
i cant wait to see your beautiful face :)

awh, ofc! im okay with that

okay! see you!

Yeonjun put down his phone and got ready. He put a hoodie with some baggy pants. He hurriedly put on his shoes and ran out the door. He walked to the park Soobin wanted to meet at and when he got there, he saw a tall boy waiting for someone. He assumed it was him and slowly approached.

The boy turned and smiled right away. "Yeonjun!" It was Soobin. Soobin pulled him into a tight hug. "Soobin! Wow." Yeonjun said. "What?" Soobin asked. "You look so pretty." Yeonjun smiled and gently put a hand on Soobins cheek.

Soobin blushed and smiled. "Wanna get some dinner?" Soobin asked. "Sure!" Yeonjun smiled. Soobin slowly grabbed Yeonjuns hand and walked to a nearby restaurant. They got a table and sat down. Soobin had sit beside Yeonjun instead of in front of him.

[...]

After their dinner, they went home. They texted each other as soon as they got home. Not a surprise right?

They had planned another date and Yeonjun was really excited. He gladly accepted it.

[...]

After many dates, they grew to love each other more. They have been together for a couple of months and almost a year.

Yeonjun got a text from Soobin that shocked him again. He said he wants to break up and he thinks they are better off as friends. Yeonjun then smiled realizing it was probably another prank of Soobins.

soobin <3

we should break up.. i think we are
better off as friends yeonjun..

you are joking right?

no..

Yeonjun was shocked, he had to be lying right? He kept asking, but kept getting the same answer. Yeonjun stopped texting Soobin. He thought about it.

After a while of thinking he got back to texting Soobin. He said they should meet up to talk more about it. Yeonjun reluctantly got up not even trying to look good.

He walked to the park meeting up with Soobin. There was an awkward silence between the two. "I'm sorry.." Soobin mumbled. Yeonjun just nodded in reply. He felt like crying and didn't want to speak.

It went silent again. Yeonjun didn't know what to say. Soobin cleared his throat. "We can be friends..?" Soobin asked. Yeonjun nodded and smiled, choking back tears.

Soobin then slowly turned away from Yeonjun. He walked back home. Yeonjun walked to his house as well.

[...]

After a while, Yeonjun and Soobin didn't talk that much. Yeonjun decided to get up and walk around to get his mind off of everything that had happened between them.

He walked around his house and then saw the park Soobin and him would always meet at. He sighed to himself. He then saw a tall boy on the other side of the park. He recognized it, it was Soobin.

Yeonjun noticed he was with another boy. Soobin was clinging onto him smiling. They hadn't broke up too long ago, how did Soobin meet someone else already?

Yeonjun slowly walked up to them both even though he knew it was a bad idea. Soobin noticed Yeonjun. "Yeonjun? How come you haven't answered my-" Yeonjun cut him off. "Who's this Soobin?" He asked. "Oh.. hes my boyfriend." Soobin replied.

Yeonjun was a bit shocked. "Why are you asking? We are just friends, no need to be overprotective." Soobin said. "We broke up not to long ago.." Yeonjun mumbled. Soobin then gave him a look and sighed.

"I'll be honest with you, I have been seeing him behind your back. Look, I'm sorry it's just, your kinda annoying! You're always up in my business and you always get jealous so easily. You are so gullible by the way. We shouldn't even be friends, I don't want you in my life anymore Yeonjun." Yeonjun was shocked hearing all that, especially from Soobin. "W-What?" Yeonjun mumbled, the tears already rolling down his cheeks. "Are you really that dumb? I said I don't want you in my life anymore. Goodbye." Just like that, Soobin walked away with his new boyfriend.

Yeonjuns eyes widened as he fell to the ground sobbing. He didn't understand what he did wrong. Why does everyone always leave him as if hes just a piece of garbage?

[...]

After a week from the incident, Yeonjun became more tired and would just sleep all say. He wouldn't even eat. He hasn't eaten all week.

He tried to get up to make something for himself but fell right back onto the bed. He felt dizzy. Yeonjun tried to get up again, he could. He walked to the kitchen to make food, but instead decided to just get a glass of water.

Yeonjun took a sip before placing it right back onto the counter. His head started to hurt. Then, he fell to the ground and saw pitch black.

[...]

When Yeonjun woke up, he was in a hospital bed. He saw a figure hovering over him, he couldn't tell who it was because everything was blurry. When everything slowly cleared out, he saw Soobin.

"Yeonjun..! What happened..?!" Soobin yelled. "What are you doing here..? What am I doing here..?" Yeonjun asked. "You passed out on the floor, I came in to apologize and just found you." Soobin replied. Yeonjun then shook his head. Soobin was confused. "Go away.." Yeonjun said.

"But..- Yeonjun.." Before Soobin could finish, everything started to become blurry again. Yeonjun slowly closed his eyes leaving Soobin crying and begging for forgiveness.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11.2K 338 20
oneshots for txt!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spelli...
480 7 3
AO3 - Archive of our own (an app like wattpad but more inclusive) This will mostly contain copy-pasted one-shots from ao3 and probably some links of...
4.4K 136 15
requests are always open! oneshots can be fluff, angst and Smut sometimes
53.5K 1.6K 48
❝ A 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 some TXT 𝐛𝐱𝐛 oneshots I write...when I have a plot in my mind. Will contain every TXT Ship and no smut!!! ❞ ✰. . . ...