Just Teasing.

Ship: Taegyu

Type: Smut

Top: Beomgyu
Bottom: Taehyun

Word count: 1534

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

Taehyun and Beomgyu were best friends, but everyone didn't see them like that. They thought Taehyun had some secret relationship with Beomgyu from how they acted with each other. They would always flirt, mostly Taehyun though.

When Taehyun flirted with Beomgyu, he wouldn't respond. He would just stay silent, but for some reason, he would blush every time Taehyun did. Even though he knew it was all just jokes.

One day, Taehyun was sitting beside Beomgyu at lunch. It was silent until Taehyun spoke up. "Hey Beomgyu." Taehyun turned his head to Beomgyu, with a grin on his face he couldn't hide. Beomgyu already knew what Taehyun was going to do, but decided to play along. "What?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun then leaned into Beomgyu, their lips almost touching. Beomgyu flushed red right away, but he didn't pull back. "Lunch still isn't over.. why don't we meet in the bathroom?" Taehyuns grin grew as he said each word. Beomgyu stuttered over his words, he didn't know what to say. He would always get nervous when Taehyun did this. It especially was harder when Taehyun would caress his thigh as he spoke.

Beomgyu pushed his hand away. "You're so annoying." Beomgyu let out a chuckle to cover his flustered face. Taehyun laughed as he pulled away from Beomgyu. "I'm being serious! You know... the offer is still open." Taehyun looked back into Beomgyus eyes. Beomgyu looked away. "Shut up." He muttered.

[...]

After school, they walked home together. Which is not a surprise... People would also ask if they were a couple left and right, but they would always get the same answer, "No. We are just friends." Nobody really believed them though.

When they got far enough from the school, they were no longer being asked if they were a couple. "You need to stop talking to me like that. Look what you've done?" Beomgyu said, with one arm carrying his backpack full of heavy books. "I'm just teasing. They should really mind their business." Taehyun replied with an exaggerated pout with his arms crossed, making Beomgyu let out a chuckle.

"Maybe you shouldn't do that anymore then." Beomgyu nudged Taehyuns elbow with his free arm. "Whatever! I can do what I want." Taehyun nudged him back, his arms still crossed.

[...]

Beomgyu finally arrived home, leaving Taehyun to walk by himself to his house. It was okay since Taehyun didn't live far. Taehyun walked into his room, dropped his backpack on the floor and plopped onto the bed with a groan. He was glad the school day ended and tomorrow was the weekend.

Taehyun also had the whole house to himself, his parents were on a vacation, or something like that. Taehyun couldn't remember. Taehyun walked to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich because he was hungry. Taehyun sat down and began eating it when he finished making it.

As Taehyun was eating, he got an idea. He should invite Beomgyu over since tomorrow they have no school. Taehyun hurriedly ate his sandwich and ran to his couch. He called Beomgyu and waited a couple minutes before he answered.

"Hey Beomgyu!" Taehyun said. "Coming." Beomgyu replied, Taehyun was shocked. "I didn't even say anything?" Taehyun was laughing. "The only reason you call me is to tell me you want me to come over." Taehyun heard Beomgyu sigh over the phone. "Right! So... Don't be long!" Taehyun hung up after saying goodbye.