Obsession : A Story Of Love A...

By BunnyBeatchBaby

Jungkook is a rich spoiled brat type boy who is obsessed with Taehyung who is a doctor. He met him at a hospi... More

Part 1: The Encounter
Part 2: The Connection
Part 4: The Conflict
Part 3: The Discovery
Part 5: The Resolution
Part 6: The Conversation
Part 7: The Story
Part 8: The Confession
Part 9: The Escape
Part 10: The Reunion

Introduction

476 12 1
By BunnyBeatchBaby

                Jungkook ( Bottom)

Jungkook: He is a rich and spoiled brat who only cares about Taehyung. He is arrogant and selfish, but he is also handsome and charming. He is reckless and violent, but he is also passionate and possessive. He loves Taehyung more than anything, and he will do anything to make him his.

                     Taehyung (top)

Taehyung: He is a kind and compassionate doctor who works in a war-torn country. He is gentle and caring, but he is also brave and selfless. He is smart and skilled, but he is also shy and humble. He is handsome and sweet, but he is also conflicted and scared. He loves Jungkook more than anything, but he doesn't know if he can trust him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
271K 8K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...