Pyaare Rishte (Lovely Relatio...

Por shafdeep

Peep into know more 📖...... Más

Charecter Sketch
Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5(long Update)
Part:6(long Update)
Part:7
Part:8
Part :9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12 (long Update)
Part:13 (long Update)
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18(long Update)
Part:19
Part:20
Part:21
Part:22
Part:23 (long Update)
Part : 24
Part:25 (long Update)
Part:26
part:27(Long Update)
Part:28
Part:29(Long Update)
Part:30(Long Update)
Part:32(Long Update)
part:33(Long Update)
part:34(Long Update)
part:35(Long Update)
part:36

Part:31

557 42 14
Por shafdeep

Next Day:

RM(Sangeet Ceremony):

It was past lunch time and all we're busy in the sangeet preparations.....after having breakfast in SM all came to RM because Sangeet Ceremonies & weddings will take place in RM and as soon as all entered RM our SDC team too came and started the needed preparations and like that in all this preparations in between they all had there lunch and again back to work.....

Nk(keeping the bags on table & throwing car key on Arnav): Oh got the climate is so hot nannav meray Bhai......

Arnav(catching the key): What the nk ....

Akash(laughing): nk did you being all outfits for both the Ceremonies?.....

Nk(hiding behind khushi from Arnav): yes akash bhai ...

Arnav was coming to attack nk but he pushed khushi on Arnav and our Khushi crushed on his hard well build chest and Arnav hold her waist not letting her fall and our cute ARSHI were lost in eachother's eyes....but there eye lock was broken by laughing sound of our lovely audience that is the lovely family.....both came back from ther lala land....

Arnav(with full concern):Are you alright khushi ?...

Khushi (blushing): ye yes Arnav.....

All: ohhhbhhn

Arnav (to all): what the(running towards nk to catch him)I will not leave nk you monkey......

Nk(running+laughing): Nannav meray Bhai catch me first ....

Later 5 minutes Arnav catches nk by now Arnav &nk were on floor actually Arnav was standing on Nk's stomach and calls all to join him for tickling nk.....

Arnav(tickling): come jiju,Aman,akash join me ....

Karan,Aman,Akash(tickling along with Arnav): we will not leave him today....

Nk(laughing loudly): oh my goddd someone help me this is cheating guys....

Arnav: what the ...you money nk device this only.....

Pappa(coming to them after few minutes): enough now bacchas leave nk ...

Mama(joining pappa): ya see by laughing this eyes are flowing ofcourse with happy tears.....

Nani: come on don't you people want to prepare....

Dadi: ya or poor girls should do alone ....

All boys got up and as nk can't get up himself due to so much to laugher Arnav made him stand up..... By now all girls were doing there work except for Anjali and Riddhima because they have gone to there room....that is in Anjali'room all girls will stay....

Mami (winking at boys): hello hi byee byee don't miss chance to spend sometimewa during this presentationswa.....

Boys(smirked + while joining girls except grooms): thankyou mami/maa....

Nani: come sushma you will stay with me in my room....

Dadi: okay (winking at Vivek)Vivek you should be in other room because manohar & Manorama will stay in one room....

Nani : okay then boys said they will stay in chotte's rooms and girls in Anjali betiya's room...

Mami: hello hi byee byee all okay but  no masi I was about to say that I will join you & sasumaa.....Vivek bhaiya & manoharji will stay in one roomwa...

Pappa: no no Manorama that's okay I will stay in other room you both in your room....

Mama: no Vivek we get time like this only sometime so let's use it we will stay in one room....

Mami: hello hi byee byee say no more denyingwa...

Pappa(smiling): okay done ....

Nani: okay now let's take a nap and later on get ready for

Dadi(continuing): for Sangeet ceremony....

All elders and ANKARA & RIDMAN too we're in rooms for nap.... And other youngsters were busy in preparations for Sangeet ceremony......and it was now 5pm  by now everything was ready and our SDC team too left....

Payal: okay everything is ready now....

Akash: yes I think even we all should get ready now .....

Lavanya: ya and not to forget in Sangeet it will be boys V/S girls .....

Nk: ya that's going to be fun and mostly because nannav too will dance with us...

Khushi: ya that's good but  am super excited because obviously we girls will win....

Arnav: What the ....no way khushi we boys will win .....

Akash (came inbetween arshi when khushi was about say something): okay okay time out guys.....

Payal: ya first let's get ready then we see whose dance is best....

All: okay.....

All went to the rooms and we're getting ready for the sangeet ceremony but according to khushi it is battle between boys and girls specially our crazy khushi 😜.....

All the guests started coming and elders busy in attending them and all the guests were impressed by the preparations done for the night and after sometime all the youngsters too came and our both couples were loving the decorations.....

Entrance of RM

Living room Stage

ANKARA

RIDMAN

Outfits of Sangeet Ceremony

All the elders came to the youngsters and we're praising and blessing them....

Anjali(holding Karan's hand): Jaan your looking sooo handsome in his outfit....

Karan(pulled her close): But not more than my beautiful angel.....

Aman(entwisting rid hand): My rasgulla your looking sooo beautiful....

Riddhima (smiled+winked): awww my ammy is always handsome and dashing but too much more.....

Akash(side hugging Payal):my sweetheart your looking soo beautiful I wish this night ends soon and I can show you in action how beautiful your .....

Payal(blushed+moved even more closer): oh my my akki your turing very romantic day by day huh my handsome....

Nk(kissed lav cheeks):my cutie your looking breathtaking my love ....

Lavanya(blushed+kissed his cheek): awww my handsome darling lover ....

Khushi saw all we're lovely dovely but in his mind this night supposed to be dancing war night....she was angrily waking to spoil the little romantic time between the 4 couples .... actually Arnav saw as everyone are busy with there partners why not use this opportunity to spend some moments with his love his khushi his Shona and was moving towards her but looking at her direction of eyes were she was looking so angrily and was going to spoil other couples sweet little time he moved fast and pulled Khushi in a corner and put his hand on her mouth as he knows she will shout by being pulled .....

Arnav(one hand on her mouth and other hand on her waist pulled her closer to him): don't Shona ...

Khushi (irritated): mmmmmm....

Arnav (confused): what the .....

Khushi (showing through his eyes to move his hand):mmmmmm...

Arnav(as her removed his hand on her mouth but grabbed her closer + huskily): Shona why are on held behind spoiling there romantic time....

Khushi(irritated+ trying to get out this hold): arnav am spoiling or they this is sangeet ceremony that girls v/s boys but they all are interested in romancing....

Arnav(his hold become more strong & tudding her hand on back of her ears& said with loopside smile): the more your try the more my hold on your will get stronger so don't try to go away from me ...my love my Shona it's just a entertainment part of Sangeet ceremony why are you turing into war ...just dance me enjoy Shona ....(as she was not loking at his face he peeked her lios &smirked)oyee Shona look at me when am taking with you....

Khushi (blushed + smirked mischievously bit on his lips):hmm Arnie I know but it will be fun na to start the ceremony but they are not freeing up to dance but ready to have romantic time....

Arnav (peeked strongly and pulled closer+smiled): hmm but some romantic moments too needed every now and then my Shona ....(creassing her cheeks)by the way your looking like the princess today MY very OWN PRINCESS MY SHONA....

Khushi(hugged him tightly+ blushed): awww my arnie is handsome dashing like GREEK GOD MY ARNIEE....

Arnav(hugging Khushi): shonna it's more than 10 minutes your with me forgetting about(loopside smile) your Sangeet war....

Khushi (still hugging looking up to face him +pouted): arniee stop teasing me (coming out of hug and pulled his wrist to cling with her)come let's go and start the ceremony....

Arnav (followed her smiling): what the ....pagal still thinks of dancing....

Khushi(made O shape mouth): haww arineee I hear it ....

Arnav (peeked her cheek while waking): pagal but cute my Shona ....

As soon arshi reached the other couples Arnav stood beside them and Khushi went to stage for starting the Sangeet ceremony.....

Khushi (exciting): good evening ladies,gentlemens & children....

Other couples jerked hearing her voice and stood properly.... lavanya joint her on stage ....

Lavanya (happily): let's begin the Sangeet ceremony boys v/s girls .....

Both the girls got off the stage and went to youngsters and

Khushi (fake smiled): oh really guys  I was waiting for ceremony to start and you people we're busy romancing...

All except aranv(embarassed): sorry mishti/khushi come on now let's get started....

Arnav(all except khushi we're looking at him to say sorry while lifting his one eyebrow): What the ...don't give me that look instead of say me thankyou because I was holding Khushi back for sometime so that you people will get some romantic time....

All except khushi (smiling):thankyou Arnav/chotee...

Khushi : come on guys let's start .....

All : okay ....

Suddenly the lights went off and only on the stage the lights were on and all the 5 couples dance that is face off boys v/s girls.....

Dance off

Nani(came on stage): wow that was the dance off.....

Dadi(joining her): yes devyani your right what a fabulous performance......

Khushi and lavanya comes on the stage and says something on Nani and dadi's ears....

Dadi(smiling): seems like the night is still long guys....

Nani :ya exactly there a special performance by Khushi betiya & lavanya betiya....

Dadi(winking at Arnav&nk): to the special persons come on my beautiful girls rock the stage....

Khushi and lavanya performance

Nani(clapping): wowww that was....

Dadi(giggling): hottt performance....

Arnav(shouting): Nani&dadi now it's our turn...

Nk(joining him): yes our turn to reply them through dance kyun(right) Nannav...

Arnav(side hugging): yes my brother (winking at Khushi & lav)get ready girls

Nani:wow let's get ready for other performance....

Dadi(shouting): by my handsome boys ooooooo....

Arnav and NK performance

Nani : wow I think our girls got there answers.....

Dadi: that was awesome dance .....that's the end of performance....

Nani(happily): both the boys and girls performances we're fabulous mind blowing ....

Dadi : so we have decided that the winner is ....

Dadi&Nani(shouting): both boys and girls .....

All guest we're clapping happily buy the face we can say all enjoyed the dance specially all we're shocked to see ASR dancing.....

Nani: now all the guest have your dinner .....

Dadi : and bless our children for healthy and happy life....

Nani ,dadi,pappa, mama &mami went to dinning area and youngster we're still talking...

Anjali( happily): wow Mishti & lav jallah wallah dance was awesome....

Riddhima(giggling): both Arnav & nk are really jallahs ....

Payal(simling):haha but why didn't you people said before about this performance to me....

Khushi(looking at Arnav): it was kind of sudden planning payu di ....

Lavanya (looking at nk): yes actually we needed to check whether boys can dance without practice....

Karan (side hugging both Arnav&nk): and our boys proved that we can dance without practice too and (pointing to khushi &lav) your both answers tooo....

Aman(joining them): ya mind blowing performance boys....

Akash (group hugging): we boys are the best guys.....

Nk (smiling): no doubt in that akash bhai...

Arnav (smirked): of course we are best.....

Suddenly there was loud rumbling sound  came from our khushi's stomach gathering youngsters attention....all we're looking towards khushi and laugh out loudly and teasing her and our Khushi was red due to there tease....

Khushi (pouting cutely): come on guys didn't I dance soooo much (rubbing her stomach) now my tummy is hungry....

Arnav (smiled): what the ....not hungry veryyyyy much hungry your khushi come on guys let's go....

All (laughing ): yessss.....

Dinner was set up in garden area

Food items for Sangeet ceremony

ANKARA (smiling proudly): wow guys we are very proud of you all...

RIDMAN (smiling proudly): yes everything in every ceremonies are upto the mark....

ARSHI, PAYASH &NANDLA (smiling): thankyou.....

All had there dinner happily and elders too we're awed in happy & proudness because of the hardwork there children were doing to make the siblings wedding special.....

Later on in the dinning area itself the Sangeet ceremony special cakes were brought fir both the couples....

Cakes for Sangeet ceremony

Khushi (clapping her hands): attend everyone now it's time for ....

Arnav, Khushi,nk, akash, lavanya & Payal (happily shouting): Cake cutting......

ANKARA & RIDMAN (smiling happily): wow we are very happy guys thank you.....

Elders's (smiling): yes may God bless you all with happniess for lifetime .....

Then both the couples cutted the cake and feed each other then elders and youngster and Hp and Kaka gave all the guests the cakes.....all the guests were happy that everything was mind blowing  everything from small to big from   decorations,foods,dresses,cakes,card &performances they all enjoyed very muchhh.....

Later on all the guests too started leaving ofcourse with bright smiled on there faces and as all we're hell tried and tomorrow was wedding ceremony all people called a day on a very good note....

                          THE END

How was the update???

Dear readers if you all like the update please do vote and comment.....

Dear silent readers please do vote....

Dear readers if any suggestions please do tell me......

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

303K 18.4K 36
He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL PLACE. SHE wished she was dead after her...
243K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
363K 20.9K 52
Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi......
414K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...