Taekook ONESHOTS

By Emmaffics

Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW More

1) TAEttoo♡-1
1) TAEttoo♡- 2
2) Happier
3) Glistening Navel piercing
4) Warrior's Mistress
!!!Not an update!!!
5. Lost-1
5. Lost-2
6) Love him like he do♡
7) Begin
NOT AN UPDATES:)
8) Favourite Crime-1
8)Favourite Crime-2
9. Favourite crime 3
9) Favorite Crime -4
10). Agape
11. ALPHAs
11.ALPHA
11.ALPHAs
Bullets and Sex
Ex's
9) Favourite Crime-5
12)Bodyguard Jeon-1
12) Bodyguard Jeon-2
12) Bodyguard jeon-4
12) Bodyguard Jeon -5
13. Love me Again
14) ELITES
13) Bodyguard Jeon -6
ELITES
10000 Hours -1
10000 Hours-2

12) Bodyguard Jeon-3

2K 118 62
By Emmaffics

Taehyung poses for the camera hesitantly , his arms moves very stiffly around him as if he was doing this for the very first time. He feels embarrassed and too insecure, in his entire career he have never felt himself being so disconnected with the camera.

He looks over to Jungkook who stands behind the same bar he use to stand before, but today he stands there for woo and smiles and cheer loudly. He have his own camera in his hand from which he captures woo's every bliss moment.

The same camera taehyung remember of gifting him on his birthday a year ago.

Taehyung looks over to woo who is beside him, but he poses elegantly and so beautifully, his smile is contagious, the camera director loves his expression while taehyung was  warned for like 10 times to pose good today.

He stills completely, his arms feeling like were being tied around him. His eyes tear up looking at how miserable he looks right now.

"Taehyung ahh, what are you doing? Your photos are so pale and dead. "

Woo beside him hiss for the nth time and glares at taehyung.

Taehyung gulps and look in front.

"Can I get 5 minutes to rest please? I'm disconnected. Just give me 5 minutes"

He hears woo groan.

"God Kim , there's just this one thing you have to do. You need break like what after every click? Try being professional for once" Taehyung looks over to Jungkook who now walks over to woo but says nothing.

Taehyung waits desperately for him to stop woo , to tell him Taehyung is not like that. But Jungkook doesn't move a inch.

And taehyung wonders why the fuck he even need Jungkook's validation??? He can stand up for himself against this man who is saying shit about him. But instead taehyung feels no words forming up against him.

Just then Namjoon walks between them and glares at woo.

"Mr Choi, As much as I remember  you have canceled your past appointments because of reasons like over sleep and constipation. So I don't think you have any reasons to talk against my client like this. "

Taehyung gasps as he stares with wide eyes while Woo reddens with anger, jungkook tuggs woo towards him softly as if he is protecting him from  taehyung and Namjoon.

Namjoon rest his palm on taehyung's lower back as he walks himself and taehyung towards his dressing room.

They both enter the room and taehyung starts to panic while Namjoon searches something in his bag.

"Here, have your chocolates. Yoongi shii told me to give you these when you panic"

Taehyung nods and immediately have few of them as Namjoon brings a chair for him.

"Hyung, I'm not like this usually. I do stand up for myself but today—"

"Tae, its fine. sometimes our brain shuts ourselves during some situations. I know you are fighter I have read articles of you fighting with those producers" Taehyung calms down instantly at that.

"I have done my homework Very well taehyungshii" They both chuckle softly.

"Hyung, whatever you said to woo can get you into problem. You didn't had to really. "

Namjoon shakes his head.

"He won't do anything, I know him well. I use to be his bodyguard before jin hyung. He is a terrible guy. " Namjoon's rolls his eyes, as he sets taehyung's bag back on the shelf.

"He removed you? " Taehyung asks standing on his feets, he moves towards the door.

"He? Removed me??? Taehyung shii, I never gave him permission to remove me. I was the one who removed him as my client. I even reviewed him as a terrible client to be with"

Taehyung laughs loudly with namjoon's comment.

Namjoon smirks lightly, waving his imaginary long mullet.

"Hyung you are too cute, to be a bodyguard"

They both walk out of the room, walking straight were everyone were waiting for them.

"Fighting tae, be confident!! " Taehyung smiles.

"After your shoot, I'll treat you with japchae" Taehyung's eyes glow up instantly.

"But diet, I am on strict diet. " He says.

Namjoon holds his phone in front of Taehyung horizontally, a digital wording shining bright red on the screen.

Taehyung laughs out loud, loud enough to get everyone's attention on him and his bodyguard.

Namjoon then smiles his pretty dimple smile.

The words clearly shining on his phone

'Fighting Taehyungahh. I'm your forever fan'

"I asked yoongi shi, he said you can have japchae today. So do well and come back fast"

Taehyung sequels, as he walks back in front of camera with a big smile.

He looks over at Namjoon one's and as soon as he get a nod, he starts getting back into his element.

He overlooked the conversation people had about him when he entered, but he also overlooked the way Woo and his new bodyguard stayed glued in a corner frowning as they stared at taehyung having a happy cheerful conversation with his bodyguard so openly.

As he poses he see Namjoon giving Taehyung all smiles, eyes forming into crescents again and deep dimples appearing on his cheeks. Taehyung’s heart stutters in his chest because hell that's so fucking cute.

Now Taehyung’s eyes unconsciously shift to look at Jeongguk and he expects him to be zoning out on woo but he’s surprised when he notices the younger staring at him, his lips curled into a small frown, looking pissed.

Today for taehyung was worse then had thought it to be, but he was content and looking out for the obvious happy meal Namjoon had planned for them, but rather Taehyung finds himself again with the entire crew with Namjoon being nowhere.

He looks around the table and everyone is already staring at him as if they were wholeheartedly waiting for him, there are two chairs left for him and Namjoon.

One of the chair is exactly opposite to Jungkook while the other is facing Woo, as much as taehyung hates woo, he would rather sit in front of him then sitting in front of man whom he loves and have his heart broken from.

Taehyung have no idea why was he here, when they were very loud with going out to eat. Just two of them. He wonders if Namjoon invited everyone.

Soon there's a tap on his shoulder and he looks up, Namjoon stands tall, with his non-uniform look,and taehyung won't lie, he is in awe with this man.

He agrees Namjoon looks good in uniform but something about his casual look is just so lethal.

Man is utterly gorgeous.

Tall, broad and handsome.

Brown joggers that makes him look taller frame, Namjoon have paired his brown hoodie with a leather jacket and his one side bag clung on him.

"I thought we were both going out for having japchae" Namjoon says as he stands behind his empty chair beside taehyung.

Taehyung smiles.

"We are? We should get going then" Namjoon nods.

There's a scoffing sound exactly from opposite to taehyung's table and the  woo speaks up.

"I was your client too Namjoon shii, I don't remember been given such a special treatment" Woo plays with his flute glass.

Namjoon gives a tight smile.

"Well, you were not The Kim Taehyung now, were you? "

Taehyung flushes red.

Namjoon accepts the seat left vacant for him as he seats beside taehyung.

They are in such a weird patch that it's impossible for him to get up and just walk out of this dinner table with Namjoon.

Next 10 minutes just fly with them all laughing and making few conversation trying to ignore the glares Namjoon and woo send each other.

The waiter soon comes in he walks first over to taehyung as his plate is nothing but empty, he then serves taehyung Tteokbokki which looks 10x Spicer and taehyung's stomach churns with discomfort.

The waiter dives in for a second serve, but a sound stops him.

"It's spicy, tae hates it "

"It's spicy, tae hates spicy"

And people on table look over to the person who stopped him mid way. One of them being Namjoon and the other one actually being Jungkook.

Everyone freezes along with Taehyung. What the fuck?

Taehyung gulps as he looks over from Namjoon to Jungkook and then back from Jungkook to Namjoon.

Everyone on the table feel very awkward with how Namjoon eyes are set on Taehyung while Jungkook's are on Namjoon as he continues frowning.

Meanwhile taehyung just seats contemplating .

But everything becomes more easier when Namjoon slides of his own plate served of japchae towards taehyung and gets himself taehyung's spicy one.

He see everyone on the table quite cooing on them and taehyung feels too shy to swallow anything.

Taehyung continues to eat his little happy meal. He observes how on table everyone is talking an sharing something he is absolutely unaware off may be because he is never with them to hangout or some, but he never in once felt left out today as Namjoon continuously talks about something or the other which taehyung finds fascinating.

Namjoon just talks so randomly about some pluto planet, then his crabs, then the bonsais and then museums he visit and taehyung listens to everything giving a very attentive ear to it, because it's just purely adorable.

And taehyung for the first time feels it's not that bad that he have a new bodyguard.

In fact he genuinely feels happy with how Namjoon had managed the entire situation.

May be tomorrow he would not yearn for jungkook so much, may be soon he would be able to forget the burns he got from loving a man who won't love him back.

May be tomorrow he'll be able to forget Jungkook and just be happy with himself until he finds someone he can love again.

______________________________________

Will be continued....

I'll update with next update soon!!!!!

Joon's look in casual here.

Bodyguard joon🤤

Thank you for everyone who actively voted for SEVEN!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.4K 36
A series of Top Tae Bottom Koom, Taekook oneshots... Contains a lot of fluff and smut if you want😏😏 Feel free to send taekook one-shot requests. ...
72.5K 1.9K 18
"𝐆𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥!" "𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲~ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦?" TopKook! BottomTae! OneShots book! In the start you...
336K 4K 13
↑𝙹𝙺 ↓𝚃𝙰𝙴 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝: 9
70.1K 2.8K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~