Triplets

By ThatScaryBisexual

Seventeen years ago, Alessio, the Italian Mafia Boss, received "proof" that his wife cheated on him. A couple... More

Disclaimers
Characters
Tattoos
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
AUTHOR'S NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT
011
012
013
014
015
016
Author's Note
017
018
019
020
021
022
Author's Note
Author's Note

008

1.5K 50 5
By ThatScaryBisexual

RYAN'S POV

So I figured out last night that my insomnia episode wasn't over yet. So I did the only logical thing possible.

I explored the house.

Then, I learned and memorized the layout of the house.

So now I know where the library, gym, music room, and other non-important rooms that only rich people have in their house are.

By the time I was done, however, I had also located wherever the hell they had put my bike, as well as my brother's bikes. Turns out they have an army of sports cars, of which I will be racing.

The garage is grease monkey haven.

Currently, though, it is 6:30 in the morning. I still couldn't sleep. So, now I am in the kitchen. I made myself a cup of coffee, which I didn't really have to make because I usually have it black when I don't sleep well. Or at all.

And then I realized.

It's a Friday.

So, I know the twins and Matteo are going to have to go to school today meaning that everyone will probably be up early anyway.

Like the logical person I am, I decide to make breakfast.

After raiding both their pantry and their fridge, I find everything I need to make pancakes. And then I realized that I have to feed ten men and boys. If how much food my younger brothers can eat indicates anything, then I have a shit load of work ahead of me.

One more fun thing. They don't have the pancake mix that you just add water and eggs or whatever. They only have the ingredients to make homemade pancakes.

Yippee-fucking-doo.

♤♡◇♧

I am halfway done by the time I see Alessio, Alessandro, and Lorenzo wander into the kitchen.

And when I say they look completely baffled-

"Watcha doing bambina?" Lorenzo asks and then proceeds to eat a pancake.

Hmmm I wonder Lorenzo, what am I doing?

"Pancakes. Six for everyone." I say because no sleep equals no talking until I have had two cups of coffee and I have only had one.

"How come you made six for everyone?" Alessandro asks the question this time as he studies me, yet again.

Are we sure he is not a brain doctor?

A neuroscientist?

It's the same fucking thing-

"Well." I start with a grunt as I stir the giant bowl of batter. I decided to make two batches, so right now I have double of everything in one bowl. I am getting one hell of an arm workout. "If you guys are anything like my younger brothers, then you have the appetite of an elephant in the morning. So, the easiest and safest option is to make an absurd amount of pancakes."

I look up from my pan where there are now six pancakes being cooked to see Alessio on his phone not paying much attention, Alessandro nodding his head along to my logic and Lorenzo with a shocked face.

"What time do the twins and Matteo have to be to school?" I ask to change the topic because Lorenzo shocked is going to catch flies in his mouth.

He looks at his watch before looking back up to me. "Well, school starts at eight and it is a ten-minute drive to get there, so they should start getting ready at like seven. Which was like two minutes ago, so I'm going to go upstairs and wake up the youngest five boys." He says and starts to walk away but pauses when I speak.

"Actually, let me wake up Rudy. He is not a morning person and I don't want to subject you to his grumpiness."

He just nods his head and continues walking while I continues making my pancakes.

Rico is the first to be down. He just has sweatpants on. I point my spatula at him and then scold him like a mother. I basically am his mother. "No. Go put on a fucking shirt or else you don't get pancakes."

He groans overexagerratedly before running back up the stairs and coming down with a shirt.

"There are six pancakes for everyone, so only take six." I take the pancakes out of the skillet as I am talking. I then turn to grab the batter off the island counter to see Xavier, Xander, and Matteo wandering sleepy eyed and dressed ready to go to school. I point my spatula at all of them. "Six pancakes. No more."

With sleepy nods in return, I turn back to making my pancakes and put three more batter circles in the pan. As soon as the batter is in fully and all the way in the pan, I rush upstairs to wake up Rudy.

I throw the door open to Rudy's room to see him sleeping with the covers half on him. I walk over to the curtains and throw it open then walk over to a sleeping Rudy and shake his shoulders. "Rudy wake up." I say.

The response I get is a groan and him nuzzling into his pillows more.

I tell you a teddy bear.

I try my second option. "I made homemade pancakes which are going to burn if you don't get up." The next thing I know, he shoots up.

He grumbles a low 'pancakes?' before getting all the way up and out of bed.

"Mhm now I gotta go make sure they don't burn." I speak as I walk out the door. I go into the hallway and before I close the door, I make sure to yell out to him. "And put a fucking shirt on while your at it!"

I make my way back downstairs and immediately walk to the stove and flip the pancakes which are a bit on the more crisper side.

These will definitely be Rudy's. He likes them a bit crispy anyway.

Lorenzo is now downstairs too and is sitting at the island with Alessandro. Alessandro is drinking black coffee as well and Lorenzo is eating some pancakes.

I peek into the dining room to see the Xander being all broody and eating silently and Matteo is eating silently because he is too busy shoveling pancakes into his mouth. Xavier and Rico are eating while having an animated conversation with each other.

I turn back to the kitchen I refill my coffee mug with more black coffee and drink some. I turn to see Alessandro looking at me with raised eyebrows. I just raise my eyebrows back at him.

♤♡◇♧

I'm.

So.

Bored.

Before my eldest brother left this morning, he made sure my twins and I had everyone's phone numbers and then proceeded to tell us that this weekend they were going to take us shopping. He left about twenty minutes before the younger boys to go to work.

So, I get to take my bike to school is what I just heard.

He then said that we would be starting school on Monday, kill me now, and to find something to do in the house.

This house has literally everything yet nothing to do.

Alessandro and Alessio were at 'work'.

Christopher was probably being a surgeon right now.

The twins and Matteo were at school for another three hours.

Marco is probably in his room.

I have no fucking clue where Lorenzo is, but I know he is somewhere.

My thoughts of boredom are very rudely interrupted by a phone ringtone. My phone ringtone.

Why did I set my ringtone to be 'We Didn't Start the Fire' ?

When I look at the contact, though, my eyebrows rise in surprise.

Entertainment?

I answer my phone and put it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hello badass sister of mine!" I hear the overly energetic voice say over the phone. "I am at lunch right now, so I decided to call you to check up on everything at home."

I groan as I flop back onto the bed. "Matteo this house is so boring!" I practically whine to him over the phone. "I don't know what to do!"

"Well, I can cure your boredom if you would like? I could introduce you to my friends over the phone!"

"Oh, shit yeah! Let's facetime so I can connect a name to a face though." I say happy for the new entertainment.

I quickly check my appearance to which I was okay with and then picked turned my facetime on. Just to see Matteo with his face super close to the camera.

"Matteo! Get your face out of the camera!" I scold him playfully but nonetheless he does what I say.

"Okay these are my friends. I'm just gonna pass the phone around and they will introduce themselves."

"Alright!"

The first boy had fluffy brunette hair and blue eyes. "Hey. I am George." English mafia? I think so. He seems pretty cool and chill.

The next boy was actually two with the same face. The Spanish Mafia Twins? "Hello! We are Diego and Santiago." They both had messy, dirty blond hair and brown eyes.

Again, before I could say anything the phone was passed around again. This time to a boy who looked like trouble, and a player. He had blond hair was styled that specific way and he had bright green eyes. Norway Mafia. He smirks at the phone when he sees me. "Hey beautiful-" He gets cut off by a harsh smack to the head.

Then Xavier and Xander appear. Xander in the background seemingly scolding this kid. "Sorry about that sorella. His name is Aaron." Xavier says before passing the phone.

The last boy had super curly black hair with dark brown eyes. "Hey Ryan. I am Alton." Jamaican Mafia.

I then decide to introduce myself. "Hey guys. My name is Ryan, and I am excited to get to know you guys a bit more." I hear excited cheers from the other side of the phone and smile. Their bell rings and we quickly end the conversation and hang up.

I mean it was entertaining.

I then remember that Rudy and I still have to take it to a ring so that we will actually get an adrenaline rush from fighting someone.

I get dressed in some black leggings and a black, long-sleeved, cropped shirt that had an open back. I don't care if they see my tattoo that I share with my twins, but they can't see my assassin or mafia tattoo yet. After I get dressed, I run to Rudy's room and knock on his door until he opens it. "Wanna spar?" I question practically jumping up and down excitedly.

"Sure, let me change." He says before going back into his room.

Before he closes his door, I yell that he only has two minutes or else 'I will leave your ass behind'.

When he was finally done, I skipped down the halls while I hear him sigh heavily at my energy levels and he stomps down the hallway like an absolute elephant.

I open the gym doors and fall in love with the gym all over again because damn it is pretty. On one side we have eveything to train and build up muscle and on the other side is a boxing ring and some punching bags. I go over to a shelf and grab some hand wraps.

I wrap Rudy's hands and Rudy wraps my hands.

"Just until someone taps out." I say. Rudy likes going until someone gets knocked out but that leaves a gnarly headache in its wake and I sure as hell am not going to deal with a grumpy Rudy. In return to what I said, I get a nod.

Then we go fast paced. He gets a hit in on my jaw and I get a couple of jabs on his ribs. He grabs my arm and forces me onto the mat with him on top of me, but I manage to roll us both over so that I was on top. I land a couple of punches and then he gets free of my grasp and stands up, which causes me to follow.

We had been going at it for what I assumed to be about an hour now. We were both panting heavily, covered in sweat. I am in desperate need of some water.

"New rules?" I question.

"Sure. First on the mat for three seconds loses." He says back grinning cockily.

I shrug. "Okay."

Before he can do anything, I swoop down and sweep his legs out from underneath him and he tumble to the ground. I then take him into a headlock and force him to stay on the ground for three seconds earning a victory.

I immediately jump up start cheering for myself. When I had finished my victory dance, I put out a hand to help Rudy back up. But instead of taking my peace offering, he flips me onto my back.

I let out a small hiss of pain because of my bare skin on my back hitting the mat, but it only hurt for a moments. "You asshole!" I yell at him before pouncing back on him and bringing him into a chokehold again. "Say your sorry." I demand.

When he shakes his head no, I tighten my grip on his neck so it actually becomes hard for him to breathe. "Tap out and say your sorry!" I demand again. After that it takes Rudy a whole thirty second for him to tap out again.

"Jesus woman. Your fucking violent. Look I'm sorry for flipping you onto the mat. Better?" Rudy says after spluttering through some coughs.

"It's not my fault I'm hopped up on energy and we haven't properly fought in like a week so..." I trail off because I see movement by the door.

Standing there was the family.

The whole family.

"Shit." I breathe out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Defiant Liaison By Laura

Historical Fiction

267K 26.3K 34
Belle Desjardins has officially begun her life over, leaving the life of a slave back in Saint-Martin. But as much as she tries, she is still haunted...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
95.4K 3.5K 18
➻ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬...
105K 2.3K 17
This story revolves around two 15 year old twins called Astrid Delaney Romano and Elio Miracolo Romano. They live in Canmore, Alberta, Canada with th...