Abhimanyu the Great

Autorstwa krishnamami

This story will show you what Abhimanyu felt when he was about to die and my perception on what would happen... Więcej

Meeting My Father
Meeting My Mother
Meeting my brothers
War
Torture Day Part 1
Torture Day Part 2
The Beggining
Long way home
Healing
Battle Field
The Day Before
The Final Day

Before Birth

3K 84 5
Autorstwa krishnamami

"...and that's how you get in to a chakravyu. Now for how to get out..." No. Why did father stop teaching me? Did my mother sleep? Probably. That's why I was suddenly very warm. My Father must have covered her.

~3 months later~

"Bye-Bye Subhadra. Bye-Bye my little son or daughter. I won't be seeing you for 15 years of your life. I'm sorry but I am being punished. Your mother will tell you everything when you are old enough. Bye bye." My father told my mother and I in a sad voice. I think he was crying but I couldn't be sure because I was still in my mother's womb.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

20.1K 939 27
mending bonds, the changed epic , book 1. mahabharata, the gratest spiritual epic of all time. so many things happend in the said epic . many of us...
53K 2.4K 14
There are two primary choices in life : to accept conditions as they exist or accept responsibility for changing them - Devakinandana Vāsudeva Krishn...
6.7K 452 10
In a twist of fate, the destinies of Karna, Arjuna, and Suyodhan intertwine on the 17th day after the death of Karna, as their memories are transport...
284K 19.5K 164
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...