Battle Field

As the carriage rolled away towards the battle field, Thausri Dhusyasan ordered the carriage driver to go on every bump he saw. When we hit the first bump, I tried to hold on to the floor by grabbing whatever was in hands length but I went up and came back down with force.  I groaned. This happened about 20 times before Thausri Dhusyasan stood me up. "Come on! We are going to my older brother." I just took deep breaths while he dragged me off the chariot and onto the chariot of Thausri Dhuryodhan where he threw me in. I fell on top of Thausri's feet, they were actually very hard because he was wearing shoes. He picked me up and hung me on by the armour on the hook that was mysteriously there. After some time, I heard Thausri Bheem yell "ABHIMANYU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"THAUSRI BHEEM! THAUSRI DHUSYASAN KIDNAPPED ME AND I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THE GAURDS HE CAME WITH ARE STILL HOLDING MY MOTHERS AND UTARA HOSTAGE." I yelled back. I still couldn't see him but I think he heard me.

"DHURYODHAN DO NOT BE SO CRUEL. YOU ALREADY BROKE HIS SPINE, STABBED HIM, SHOT HIM WITH ARROWS, HIT HIM WHEN HE WAS DOWN AND STEPPED ON HIM. WHAT MORE ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO NOW? DONT DO THIS. FIGHT WITH ME, THE POOR BOY CANT EVEN LIFT A FINGER RIGHT NOW. WHAT CAN HE DO. I WILL FIGHT WITHOUT ANY WEAPONS. LET HIM GO. ARJUN! ABHIMANYU IS HERE. COME HERE FAST."

"BHEEM IF YOU TRY TO COME NEAR ABHIMANYU TO FREE HIM THEN I WILL STAB HIM WITH MAMASRI'S SPECIAL KNIFE THAT HOLDS YOUR BONES."

"Abhimanyu? Wait I will free you." My father spoke calmly. He was an expert in that, staying calm in a difficult situation. My father probably drew his arrow because Thausri Dhuryodhan stabbed me right in the gut. He twisted the knife just like his Mamasri Shakuni did. I grunted and scrunched up my face. I almost yelled but didn't. When I heard a whoosh, I knew that my father had shot the arrow right at Thausri Dhuryodhan's leg. He yelled in pain. After a minute or so my father lifted me off the hook and carried me to his carriage. He lied me down and took me back to the shelter house where he freed my mothers and Utara. They ran to me and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. My father carried me to my bed where he left me to wait for my kakasris. By the time they came, it was almost dark. When they healed me, the power of the medicine allowed me to be able to lift both arms.

"Abhimanyu if you keep healing at this rate, you will be completely fine in about 5 days!" Kakasri Sehadhev told me. I was already healed a lot. Now I wouldn't have to bother my family to sit me up or feed me. I was so happy!