All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

Od MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... Více

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Appreciation (t.c)*

8.9K 199 113
Od MisfitMeriaMinaj

You and your girlfriend, Tara Carpenter, entered her apartment. With your hands interlocked, she guided you inside, speaking loudly, "Quinn's got class and Sam is at work."

"What does that mean?" You chuckled, standing off to the side of her as she turned the many locks on the front door.

She stepped out of her sneakers and hooked her backpack on the rack as did you, smirking, "Sexy time."

Tara then snatched your hand and quickly dragged you to her bedroom. Once inside, Tara spun you and pushed you onto her bed. "Whoa! Are you going to feed me first?" You exclaimed as she shook her head before throwing on a huge grin.

You sat up, unzipping your hoodie and tossing it aside. You titled your head at her, "Why you looking at me like that?"

Tara excitedly remarked, "I got a new lingerie set, and I'm excited for you to see it."

"Ooo, describe it to me." You said with a smile.

Tara took a half step to her dresser, explaining, "It's red —"

"Spicy."

"It's crotch less —"

"Kinky."

Tara giggled, with her hand on her dresser handle. "And it's a one-piece."

"A one piece?" You rubbed the bridge of your nose, "Another one?"

Tara raised her shoulders, whining, "What? You haven't seen it yet. Give it a chance."

You rolled your eyes, "Baby, every lingerie you get is a one-piece. When will you get something else?"

Tara crossed her arms, pouting, "You know why I don't get other ones."

You dropped your head, "Tara, my beloved."

She rambled, "You know I'm really insecure about my scars. I don't want you to think any less of me..."

"Tara, I've seen them before."

"Yes, the first time we had sex, but you freaked out. You thought something was wrong with my skin!"

You justified, surrendering, "I think anybody having sex in the dark would panic feeling unusual things."

"Unusual?" Tara frowned. You shut your eyes, mentally cursing yourself.

"I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." You apologized quickly and Tara focused on her wooden floor.

"Tara, look at me." She glanced at you. You went on, "I really want to appreciate your body, and see it for all its glory. Can we please not use the one piece?"

"Then I'm only taking off my pants." She muttered.

"Tara." You long blinked in disbelief.

Tara stepped away from her dresser back to the center of the floor. Your eyes watched as your babygirl, mentally drifted away .

Tara and her scars were a running theme in your six month romance with her. She had never allowed herself to be naked, out of fear of you reacting crazily again. Your initial reaction made her more self-conscious and no matter how many times, you tried to strip her down to nothing — Tara didn't oblige.

She got creative about the amount of skin she showed you though. What was initially, sex in the dark with only her pants off morphed into sex with the lights on and her in a one-piece. Sometimes a leotard with the crotch piece to the side or a gloryhole simulator, where she'd wrap herself in cover only leaving her lower half exposed.

No matter how creative it was, you wanted to touch her everywhere. To make her feel absolutely beautiful because she was. Scars and all. You kind of hated yourself for the limitation you put on the relationship: Tara never let you shower with her or see her naked. She didn't even send you nudes, you got NOTHING.

Why didn't she break up with you? She appreciated the way you handled her past, and chose to love her beyond it. Despite, your irritating unprovoked reminder of her scars.

That was just one thing Tara couldn't let go.

A silence overcame the room as you stared at your West-coast beauty. Mentally deciding how you'd free yourself of the sexual restraints and strengthen your connection, you sternly instructed,
"Take off all of your clothes, Tara."

Her eyes roamed as she picked at the hem of her jacket, she stuttered, "Y/N, I-I really... I really don't want to..."

"Tara."

Resentfully she spoke, "I don't want you to see them..." Her knees knotted, "And think I'm it's 'unusual.'"

You assured her, "They're apart of you, and I think you're beautiful. I said the wrong thing. Let me say the right thing. Let me do the right thing."

"I'm too self-conscious Y/N." Tara dropped her head and began playing with her fingers, she sighed. "Can we please ...just do it how we normally do? I don't want you to see them..."

"Tara—"

"Please." She stared at you with puppy dog eyes.

You rolled off around her bed, hanging your legs off the side. You met her gaze, searching her hopeful eyes for surrender. Tara's saddened gaze didn't falter. It escalated. She was chewing her bottom lip. You sighed.

"Alright." You stood up, raising a finger, "On one condition, we try something new."

Tara licked her lips, nodding her head as you closed the gap between the two of you. You leaned into her bubble, mouth to her ear, "You have to take off all of your clothes though."

Tara side-eyed you, pouting again. "Please don't make me."

"No sexy time then." You kissed her cheek and stepped around her, exiting her bedroom. Tara exhaled, shutting her eyes as she slowly unzipped her bomber. She was not going to pass up an opportunity for sex, but she was not happy with your conditions.

You came back into her bedroom. Quickly, you shut her door and locked it. You were carrying a towel.

You walked around Tara's bed, shaking out the towel, placing it nicely on the floor. You adjusted the corners before grabbing Tara's full length mirror, leaning it against the wall in front on the towel.

Tara's brows knitted. "We're doing it on the floor with a mirror?"

You giggled and shook your head. Your eyes trailed her, Tara was down to only her shirt and panties. You sat in front of the mirror on the end of the towel closest to her bed. You squirmed until your back comfortably rested against her bed. Once you were settled, you looked up at Tara's reflection in the mirror. You locked eyes.

"Come here."

You were patting the space between your legs. Tara nervously walked to the side of her bed. She stepped between your legs and stared at you. "Finish undressing."

"Can you undress with me?" Tara blurted, pushing her shirt over her panties.

"No." You replied quick, ushering for to continue.

Tara kept her eyes on you and she crossed her arms to pull her shirt off. Just before the fabric climbed her small figure, you told her, "Face the mirror."

"Okay..." Tara turned around and slowly pulled her shirt over herself. She used her shirt to cover her stomach, she stared at your reflection watching you practically drool over her. You softly ran your hands from her shin over her thighs to her waist. Tara trembled.

You leaned forward planting a series of kisses on the back of her legs and occasionally biting on her thighs. It was a ticklish feeling that made her giggle and take a step forward, unconsciously dropping her shirt.

You pulled Tara toward you, extending your neck enough to bite a butt cheek. Tara giggled again, looking in the mirror at you with an appreciative smile. But quickly it disappeared, having found the stab wounds on her stomach. Tara panicked, reaching to her ankles for her shirt but you tossed it aside. Tara bit her lip as she hugged herself. With her gaze lowering and her knees knotting again, she scornfully whined, "Y/N..."

You pecked her ass once again and peaked around her frame, staring up at her reflection. You directed, "Sit down."

You leaned back against the bed as Tara hurriedly squatted before you, carefully guiding herself down. As soon as her butt made contact with the towel, she pulled her knees into her chest watching you in the mirror, awaiting something.

You pressed your front to Tara's back, wrapping your arms around her. Tara moved her hair to the side as you kissed her shoulder blade and newly exposed, nape. Your hands traveled under her legs, slowly prying them apart. Your hands sent shivers down Tara's spine as your fingertips absentmindedly caressed her inner thigh. You bit her neck. With her flesh between your teeth, you sucked harshly, scarring her neck. Tara closed her eyes, shuddering.

Peeping her closed eyes in the reflection, you whispered in her ear, "Look in the mirror."

Tara looked forth, focusing on you and not the exposure of her body. "Give me your hands." You interlocked your hands with Tara's and began guiding her hands along her body. You placed her  hands to a corresponding bra strap, instructing her, "Take it off slowly, and keep your eyes on yourself."

Tara blinked at her reflection before gradually peeling herself out of her the straps. You retracted your hands, unhooking her bra, placing more kisses on her back. Her cups fell into her palm.

"Get rid of it."

Tara tossed her bra aside, attempting to cover herself but you didn't let her. You intertwined your hands and leaned backwards, Tara leaned with you. You continued to run her hands along her body as you kissed and nibbled on her, sending your girlfriend into a frenzy. Tara trembled further, tearing her eyes away from her reflection to watch your hands guide hers all over herself.

Tara's hands moved over her scars and her breath hitched. Tara's body tensed. You comforted her, "Relax."

Tara was too uncomfortable to relax so easily so you swapped places with her hands. You said softly, "Show me where to touch you."

Tara's legs parted further. Down her stomach, evading her scars, she led your hands to her clothed pussy. She relaxed immediately, sinking into you impossibly. Your fingers were met with damp fabric as they moved down her core. Your middle finger adding pressure just before it got stuck on her swelling clit. You played with her bean, kindly asking her, "Is this where you want me?"

Tara nodded feverishly with a slight whimper. You giggled, swapping hand placement again. With your hands atop hers, you forced her fingers to touch herself the way you were seconds ago. Tara whined, "Y/N..."

"Be a good girl for me and look at yourself."

Tara focused on the mirror again. Her body was getting hot. Tara's eyes were low and not daring to focus on anything except herself. She shivered when you pressed her finger to be more firm, roughly massaging her own clit. Her hips bucked against the pressure of her own fingers. Her eye lids were heavy, her irises flitting across her own face, her chest was rising and falling, her mouth was hanging open and small breaths escaped; she moaned, "Mmm..."

"Don't stop." You encouraged, removing your hands from hers. You cupped her breast and she threw her head back into your shoulder. You commented lowly, "You're so beautiful."

Her eyes were still on the mirror, and her hand was still working her center. Tara's underwear flooded more as she used her other hand to latch on your forearm.

You watched her in the mirror, as Tara watched herself. You spoke, "Do you see what I see?" You caressed her scars as she continued to reach for the clouds for an orgasm. "How every part of you is beautiful?"

She nodded, squeezing your kneecap as her body began to jerk. Tara faced you, she groaned, "Fu— I'm going to cum— "

"Love yourself." you kissed her, turning her head back towards the mirror. Tara shuddered against you as you pinched her nipples and her orgasm slowly came in. Her breathing cracked and she focused on the pool on her underwear. Her eyes flickered over her reflection and her other hand rested on her stomach, trying to alleviate the tightening knot. Tara didn't even register her scars as her moan grew in decibels. Her massaging got quicker, sloppy, her hips couldn't keep up with herself.

"Y/N...." She cried as she stiffened in your lap, finally coming. Her breathing was inconsistent and faint as her head fell back onto your shoulder.

"You did so good." She caught her breath watching you in admiration.

You smiled softly, "But you're not done. Appreciate all of you." Tara furrowed her brows and snapped her sight to you guiding her hand beneath her waistband. You forced her fingers to collect her muck, your fingers getting tangled up in her watery mess. You guided her hand from between her legs to her face. Tara stared at your reflection as you did hers. She opened her mouth, and you placed her fingers inside.

But Tara took it a step further, she held your hands up, sucking both of your fingers off together. Her eye contact with you was intense as she did so. You bit your lip as her tongue worked through your fingers and hers. You moaned at the warmth of her mouth and spit running down your hands; her dark sensual gaze. You muttered, "Fuck..."

Tara slowly retracted her mouth from both sets of fingers and leaned back. As soon as she landed, you attacked her lips, capturing them. You both shut your eyes as you hungrily exchanged Tara's juices. Moaning and groaning as your tongues swirled each others mouths, your thumbs frantically hooked her waistband, pushing them down. Tara lifted her hips and assisted you taking them off. Dangling from one ankle, she waved her panties off entirely.

You ran your fingertips down her torso, intentionally caressing her wounds, earning more moans from her. Tara's legs were spread wide, leaving you enough space to slip your middle and ring finger inside her. She gasped, breaking the kiss momentarily.

Your web-shooter was hooked in place, equipped to shoot her rough spot. With quickness, you began pressing against it roughly. Tara squirmed at your impact, digging her nails into your knee. The other hand she pushed against your thigh with as she was hanging sloppily on your arm while you fingered her relentlessly.

In a feeble attempt to run, she broke the kiss again and tried to sit up straight. You snatched your fingers out, to which she whined, and slapped her wet bare lips. "Stay."

Tara cried at the pain, but it immediately turned into a moan when you forced your fingers back inside of her. She wheezed as she watched the muscles in your forearm flex. Your face hovered over hers as her eyes flooded with pleasure. "I want you to watch me appreciate you."

Tara's eyes tore away from you. Staring into the mirror, she watched your hand work her pussy; the veins of your hand danced, your pinky and index finger desperately pried her open, your thumb was glued to her pelvis for stability, your knuckles were fanning her opening. She whimpered at the sight and she flooded your palm. You pressed her, "Like what you see? I do."

She hummed with a intense sigh. Her mouthpiece was open with nothing short of ghastly breaths clawing out of her throat. You admired her love face in the mirror. "You're such a pretty girl, Tara."

You sped up, working a cramp into your fingers as you tapped her g-spot with expertise. The splashing of puddles and stirred macaroni flooded her bedroom. Tara's eyes wondered as another orgasm came upon her. You felt a squeeze around your fingers. Her warm insides were pulsating with eagerness and impatience. Her chest rose and fell again, her blurry vision barely making out your face as she glazed over it. "Y/N... b-baby... i-i—"

"Lemme give you something unusual."

Tara's body jerked at your words. The sight in the mirror. The pressure in her cooch. The new ball in her stomach. Tara's eyes rolled to where they should've been stuck as another rush of water came down. You keep fingering her as she wined her hips lazily to lessen the impact. She dug her nails into your forearm, "Shhhh... shit...."

Your impact was only heightened with her movement though. You got incredibly more aggressive with the pressing of her pleasure button. Tara's eyes widened at the realization of what was to come from this; this was unusual.

Her hands retreated as through gritted teeth, spit was flying out her mouth. Rhythmic smacking echoing in the room as your palm uppercut her pussy. Her legs were shaking and trying to close as she began to shrink. Her eyebrows were pointed at the sky as her orgasmic sight fell on you again. She swallowed forcefully before whimpering, "O-oh—oh my god..."

In a matter of seconds, you yanked your fingers away and her pussy was spitting — cum, pee, water, something. As the bursted hydrant that was her squirting self, she grunted, "Fu—fu—FUCK!"

You forced her into another kiss, as her body entered a state of shock. Tara panted into your mouth as her heart beat out of her chest, electricity coursed her body making her jolt. Her hands searched for some part of you as she rode out her heated high. You rubbed comforting circles across her stomach while she settled down. Tara's continued to whimper when you pulled away.

You glanced at the mirror and towel before smirking at a recuperating Tara. You complimented her, "Even you squirting is beautiful."

"Cornball." Tara mushed your face before giggling. You leaned over her and covered her face in kisses, all of which Tara welcomed. She relished in them, appreciatively turning her head so you could get everywhere.

You stopped and gazed into her eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too." Tara blushed, puckering. You pecked her lips. Your eyes and hands skimmed over her scars. Tara watched you admire her in the mirror before choosing to admire herself. It wasn't the heal-all approach she needed to feel less self-conscious about her scars, but it definitely helped with her feelings towards them and you.

She sat up, getting on her knees to face you. Tara's hands were pressed against your thighs as she stared at you lovingly.

You thumbed her cleft chin, "I hope you felt every ounce of my appreciation." You kissed her, "admiration," you kissed her again, "and apology for making you uncomfortable."

"Thank you —"               "You're welcome."

Her eyes widened suddenly, "Oh — and I definitely felt it." Tara looked at the mess beneath her knees, and over her shoulder on the mirror, shocked, "I can't believe you made me squirt. What the fuck made you do that?"

You shrugged, "I told you. I wanted to do something unusual."

"And the mirror?"

"Something new."

Tara hummed before standing to her feet. She held out her hands for you, "I want to do something new and unusual."

"Okay," you took her hands and she helped you to your feet. Tara smirked at you before strutting her naked ass to her room door, "Last one to the shower has to buy our food!"

Like a deer in headlights, you blinked erratically at the word 'shower.'

Tara left the bedroom, laughing, "I want Chinese takeout, thanks!"

* * *
WC: 3220
A/N: I didn't realize I finished this LMAO so here

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

40.7K 1.5K 21
I hated her. She hated me. But did I really hate her? G!P Jenna Ortega x Female Reader Ranked #6 in jennaortega - May 31, 2024 Started - February 25...
57.6K 1.9K 33
Top Secret Lost Cases that have been found.
660K 21.1K 83
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...
3.8K 133 17
just full of my imaginations with jenna ortega