jewels in the forest a Marvel...

By Miamourmyluv

Y/n is the victor of the 72nd Hunger Games and is from district four. she had won the games when she was 14... More

authors note
The 72nd Hunger Games
the Game
They Haunt Me
train rides
Tribute Parade
Training And Scores
The Interveiws pt 1
The Interviews pt2
The Hunger Games
Monkeys And Allies
Please Read This
A/N
Beetee's plan
District 13
Visiting District 12
Becoming the Mockingjay and Hawk
Costumes
A Bunch of Meetings
Propos crew
District 8
warning
important pls read
Untitled

Jabber Jays

110 1 0
By Miamourmyluv

- 15/17/2023

Y/n POV

A young girl screams, and Katniss' head snapped up to see if she heard correctly. Then the girl screams out Katniss' name, and Katniss yells "Prim" and runs toward the sound. Me and Finnick after her, to check if she was alright. Then the girls screams stop for a second, then me and Finnick hear someone scream out our names. It's Annie. Then she starts screaming out for me and Finnick to help her "Annie, Annie, ¿dónde estás? ¿Estás bien? Te juro Snow que si la lastimas te voy a matar" I yell out. Katniss tells us it isn't real. Finnick then tells her "well how do you think they got it? Jabber Jays copy"

Just then more birds come down on us mimicking the voices of our loved ones. We ran back to the group as the birds swooped down on us, some of their beaks tearing our skin. We then hit a Forcefield wall, and I started banging my fists on it. I see Marvel's worried face try to come me down, Peeta was trying to calm Katniss and me calm, and well, Joanna was trying to calm me and Finnick down. they were trying to calm me down the most because, I was holding my ears, crying and hyperventilating. After an hour the wall disappeared and Marvel held me in his arms, telling me that it was alright. Finnick went to meditate in the water, he always does when he needs to calm down. "Who's Annie?" Katniss asks and I reply, "she's my sister, she's the one I volunteered for, she won the 70th Hunger Games" "The one that went a little......" Katniss says, and before she could finish her sentence, Joanna hummed in response.

We had all sat in the beach for a little while. It was peaceful and silent until Beetee calls us and says that he has a plan.

Sorry this is a bit short I'm just really tired because I didn't get much sleep. I will update soon my little ducks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3K 70
When Reef, a young girl from District Four, thinks she'll make it through her last year of the reaping, finds that she was unsuccessful. She had been...
87K 1.8K 23
~Book 1 in the Saving Sage Series~ "Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the 73rd Hunger Games!" As Finnick Odair's little brother's best friend Sage Be...
5.2K 71 28
Y/N Y/L/N is announced to be the district 4 female tribute for the 73rd Hunger Games. She has to leave her little sister with her dead beat siblings...
3.4K 58 7
Y/n Odair, Finnick Odair's little sister, She won the 70th hunger games her mentors, her brother and Mags. Y/n was also 16 years old when she won, as...