Everything Done

By wthamidoingheree

"This is why I never tell you anything!" I said furious. "Okay so it's all my fault, I get it" my mom replie... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

39 2 141
By wthamidoingheree

✧✦✧

"Maybe it's a blessing in disguise"

"Come on Katrine, you need to get something"

"We know the food here isn't great but you probably have a long day today"

That was Valerie and Aliza talking me into eating some of the disgusting food they have at this school.

Aliza is a short girl like me and Valerie 5'4 at best. She had very dark brown hair almost blackish, straight and very short not even reaching her shoulders, she's skinny like Emmy and Valerie, she has brown eyes but that's a really common trait. She's wearing white loose capri shorts and a green Star Wars hoodie with a zipper and a beautiful pair of glasses. She's very angelic.

'Note to self if you wanna eat something bring it yourself'

"Not to be a big snob, but are you sure I won't get food poisoning from this?" I say and I can see they're trying not to laugh.

"Well you sound ridiculous when you say things like that but you're not totally wrong about that" Aliza says, she should know apparently her older brother got food poisoning from this food a few years back.

"Yeah, no I'm skipping this one" I say and I properly look disgusted too.

"Suit yourself" Valerie just shrugs.

I go with them through the line as I don't really know anyone else yet.

'Go make friends you loser'

'Shut up, I already have'

'You need back ups you idiot'

'Why?'

'They'll leave as soon as they get to know you'

'Whatever'

We sit down at their table, how do I know it's theirs? the have literally carved their names into the chairs.

'Psychos but I like it'

"Hey girlsss" a voice take me out of my trance.

"Hey" Valeries and Alizas greetings overlap.

"So who's the newbie?" she looks directly at me.

"Oh this I Katrine, Katrine meet Miya"

Mia is pretty.

'How are they all pretty?'

'Don't worry you are the black sheep here, so not everyone is pretty'

Mia is short and shares many features with the other two girls, brown curly hair, brown eyes, but her smile looks friendlier than the two girls on either side of me. She's at our level in terms of height, though I don't have a guess to as how tall she is. She's wearing black jeans and a blueish crop top.

'three pretty best friends, what a sight'

I see Emmy in the corner of my eye and turn my attention to her, when she sees me I wave her over.

'Who told you, you could invite ppl'

"Hi Katrine, didn't expect to see you here"

"I just transferred"

"I see, and you have met the girls too"

The three girl look at us, an unreadable look on each of their faces.

"You know her Emmelia?" Valerie is the first one to ask questions.

"Uhm yeah? remember the girl I met in the hospital? this is her" she says overly enthusiastic for someone she don't even really know, but I guess that's just her persona.

"Well then you have to get something to eat Katrine" Aliza looks worried.

"And that is because?" I say confused.

"You don't wanna faint on your second day just because you're lacking salt, if it was a guy then it's not that bad. but salt? no way" she explains.

"You told them about that Emmy?" I look directly at her.

"I'm sorry, yes I did" she looks apologetic so I'll take it.

"You two already on nicknames?" Valerie ask and looks exited for some reason.

'Odd'

"Yeah, we spent a lot of hours together at the hospital" Emmy says.

"Sooo, nicknames" Valerie says but it doesn't really make sense.

"Yeah what about it" Miya chimes in.

"Let's make some for each other" Valerie further explains her sentence from before.

"Uhh that's a good idea" I say.

"Okay me first" Aliza says eagerly.

"Izzy, Liz, Ali, Lizzi, the list goes on" I say and they look at me like I have two heads.

"How did you come up with that so fast?" Valerie asks, Emmelia is the only one who doesn't look that shocked.

"I don't know it just came to me" I reply.

"I like Izzy the most" Aliza takes the attention off of me.

'Thank god'

"Do me, Katrine" Valerie looks at me expectingly.

"Erm, Val, Rie and V is the only ones I think of, sorry" I feel a bit embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry silly, I like Rie the best" Valerie assures me.

"Okay I like mine already I'll just keep that" Emmelia says probably because she really doesn't want to let that nickname go.

Flashback to the hospital

"Can I call you Emmy?" I ask Emmelia.

"Of course you can!" she says just after I asked not even thinking about it for 2 seconds.

"I would actually love if you did, and can I call you Kat?" she asks before I can get a word in.

"Sure"

'Always the cat related nicknames'

Flashback end

"So, now we are only missing you two" Valerie says, they look between me and Mia.

"Katrine, do you go by Kat?" Izzy asks as it's the most obvious nickname there's for me.

"No we gotta be original" Rie says.

"Fine but like what else is there" Izzy says like she's giving up.

"Well what about, Kie?" Rie says.

"Sounds fine with me, how did you come up with that?" I ask her.

'Whatever she did it's better than the cat related names'

"I just took some of the letters in your name" she replies simply.

I look at her not saying anything but I guess my eyes tells her everything she needs because she starts talking again "what I don't wanna associate you with a cat" 'my hero'

"So Mia, your name kinda reminds me of another name wanna hear it?" I look at her but she turns her head away.

'Weird'

"Uhh let us hear" it's not Mia that says something but at least the awkward silence is gone.

"It reminds me of the name Maja" she looks at me now but she doesn't look pleased.

"or maybe you like Aia more?" I question and this time she looks a bit more happy.

"Then that settled, we're Emmy, Izzy, Rie, Kie and Aia" Emmy settles when no one says anything else.

When lunch is over they somehow got some of the food they had left over in me.

'You gotta go on a run later now'

"See who it is" I hear Kamilla say, when I see her she has a finger pointed at me and is laughing.

'What is her problem now?'

I start to walk towards her when someone grabs my wrist.

I snap it to myself and look at the person who dared to lay their hand on me.

To my surprise it's William "What did you do that for?" I ask almost loosing my cool.

"You looked like you were gonna go up to her" he points to my sister.

"So? She's my sister, I can't go up to her?" he thinks for a second.

"Yeah you can but maybe you should think a little more before you do" he smiles at me.

'Maybe he is right, don't start a fight just yet'

"Why do you care?" I ask defensive.

"Because we're friends" his smile widens.

"William I think you got the wrong perception of what that word means" he look confused.

I sigh "we're acquaintances at best" for some time he looks like he doesn't get it and then his smile drops 'oh no you made he sad, next time just shut your mouth'

"We could become friends" he smiles again 'someone is happy today'

"I don't know about that you're friends with douchie over there" I spot Lee and points to him.

"Douchie?" he's about to burst out laughing.

I smile a bit "yeah that was my first impression of him so that's what I'm calling him" he bursts out laughing at this point.

Wiping tears from his eyes he says "you're truly funny, I like that about you"

"Always" is my only answer.

"Well if you ever decide to give me, douchie and Noah the blessing of your friendship you know where to find us" he indicates that I would ever wanna be friends with douchie. him? Sure. Douchie? Not a chance.

'Blessing, as if my friendship is a blessing'

'But maybe it's a blessing in the disguise'

✁ ✃ ✁

A/N

Yeah I'm not really feeling so creative right now.

If you haven't noticed yet I mostly update at night time, or at least it is here.

Anyway my computer is getting kidnapped tomorrow, and is gonna be held hostage at a repair shop. tragic I know.

And as I don't really like writing from my phone updates will come even slower than before.

Also if there's any typos don't be shy, you can correct them if you want. But don't be mean about it.

Only love.

SHM <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 79 10
Isabella Daniels is sixteen and just living each day. She's been to hell and back. She's been beaten, bruised, brutally violated... And yet she manag...
14.2K 919 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
617K 17.8K 53
"You are a worthless piece of trash! We should've gotten rid of you when we had the chance!" My abusive dad shouted, slapping me with all of his migh...
156 0 48
Avalon has the good look, good grades, friends, three wonderful brothers, caring and loving parents. Everyone would think she has everything, and tha...