Brutal Hearts ! y/n x fabio q...

By DollarSigh_

Y/n is Charles Leclerc little sister, they live together in Monaco, Y/n is dating Fabio, MotoGP world champio... More

Chapter 2 ''counting crimes''
Chapter 3 ''Leaving was hard''
Chapter 4 ''And they meet again''
Chapter 5 ''-What are you doing here? -Me, or you Y/N?''
Chapter 6 ''Explain what exatcly?''
Chapter 7 ''-New start? -One last chance''
Chapter 8 ''She is my kid, please dont tell anyone''
Chapter 9 ''Its not what it looks like-''
Chapter 10 ''karaoke night vol 2 : american jesus - lie''
Chapter 11 ''This time, he left me''
Chapter 12 ''Happily, after all''

Chapter 1 ''Introduction''

462 4 0
By DollarSigh_

~ Y/N Leclerc ~

Y/n is the sister of the famous F1 Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc and DAMS F2 driver Arthur Leclerc. She is 24 years old, born in January 9 1999,she has long blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes. Y/n unlike her brothers, Arthur & Charles, didnt want to drive karts, she wanted to become a singer and write her own music, her parents allowed her to pursue her dream and were really supportive of her. She can play the piano and the guitar. Y/n also likes to dj & stream on twitch with her friends.

~ Pascale ~

Pascale is the mother of Lorenzo,Charles,Y/n & Arthur. She is an awsome woman :)

~ Charles Leclerc ~

Charles Leclerc is an F1 driver who drives for Ferrari, he was born on 16 oct of 1997. He plays the piano, he really likes Y/N's music, he is also very supportive of her, he even helped her with the piano when she first started to learn.

~ Arthur Leclerc ~

Arthur is the younger sibling he drives for DAMS in F2, he was born on 14 Oct of 2000 and he can also play the piano.

~ Lorenzo Leclerc ~

Lorenzo is the oldest out of all of them , he was born on Nov 7 of 1996, he is not a racer as he is Charles' and Arthur's manager. He is an over protective brother towards his siblings especially his little sister Y/n. They all adore and love him very much, they can always talk to him when in need.

~ Anastasia ~

Anastasia is Y/n's best friend, she is from Greece and she was born on 30 June of 1999. They met at a very young age at the beach when Y/N and her family visited Greece . Anastasia is also a singer, she and Y/N have written many songs together. Anastasia is blonde with green eyes. She plays piano,guitar,bass & violin. She also streams on twitch with Y/n & their friends.

~ Carolina ~

Carolina is Anastasia's cousin,she was born on 14 June of 2000. Anastasia introduced Carolina and Y/n and they've been friends ever since. She is a very famous streamer on twitch.

~ Daniel Ricciardo ~

Daniel is also an F1 driver, he was born on July 1 1991. He is Heidi's boyfriend, he is close to the Leclerc family.

~ Heidi ~

Heidi was born on April 4 1996 and she is Daniels girlfriend, she is a actor.

~ Marc Marquez ~

Marc Marquez is a Motogp rider, he drives for Honda and he was born on February 17 1993, he is also Y/Ns & Fabio's friend.

~ Fabio Quartararo ~

Fabio is a Motogp rider who drives for Yamaha, he is from France and was born on 20 April 1999, his nickname is 'El Diablo' and he is Y/N love interest.

~ A/N ~

New story, who dis?, i just want to thanks my friends for helping me with grammar, english is not my first language soo yea :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 609 27
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
25.8K 481 18
Charles Leclerc and Athena Laurent used to date until One day she found out she was pregnant. Charles had just signed a contract with Ferrari and he'...
56.7K 807 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...
57.8K 999 56
Aria King has always loved F1. So when she is offered a position as an engineer on the Scuderia Ferrari F1 team she immediately accepts. Because she...