Ishq In Banaras

By Garima_kumar

"I am officially crazy, Why did I agree to this " "Stop talking to yourself , we know you are crazy " .... A... More

Ishq In Banaras 💕
chapter 1: The starting point
chapter 2: why are you here
chapter 3 : she is the new renter
chapter 4 : friend with the idiot
chapter 5 : old memories
chapter 6 : the proposal
chapter 7 : let's do it
chapter 8 : old friends
chapter 9 it is fixed
chapter 10 : the girl from past
chapter 11 : the past
chapter 12: I love you,I hate you
chapter 13 : tumhe jo maine dekha
chapter 14 : secret
chapter 15: ishq in air
chapter 16 : chai sutta and secrets
chapter 17 : hot and cold
chapter 18 : questions and confessions
chapter 19 : mission matchmakers
chapter 20: meeting and festival
NOTE : character intro
chapter 21: journey and music
chapter 22 : the ride back
chapter 23: cheesy Mr.. Trying to impress
chapter 25 : sweetheart
chapter 26 : the sleepy couples

chapter 24 : yeh Dilli hai mere yaar!

21 3 0
By Garima_kumar

Seema

Delhi it's not just a city but a emotion.... From food to people and fights on roads to love between lovers in metro it contains everything in it .

I am extremely excited to visit Delhi like old times .

Today on the visiting list first stop was
Bangla sahib gurudwara .

The beautiful gurudwara was my favorite place in Delhi to visit anytime as it always made me feel calm and relaxed , I used to come here a lot during college times because, law is hard Bhai

"Rudra you must have been here before" Niki asked Rudra when we entered the gurudwara.

" No , work did not give me a lot of time to visit" he replied

" so we have two tourist with us " Niki said looking at Shalini and me with mischievous eyes .

What is she going to make us do today....

Niki has always been the fun loving one among us , the naughty nature is still the same .

.....

We all were sitting near the Sarovar, Niki was talking to Shalini about something while Madhav and Rudra were clicking their pics ... More like Madhav was making Rudra clicking them for him.

I don't know what is going on between Shalini and Rudra . First the fake marriage then the real marriage is been fixed... Shalini says that she and Rudra both don't want to marry but non of them is breaking off the wedding.

Then my personal problem.... Mr. Madhav. The professor who is on my mind .

He is a mystery, I thought he was a flirt like every other guy . I have meet a lot of guys like that but he is different. When he stopped his attention at me it effected me in a wired way .

I do like him but now I don't know if he likes me .

" Now where are we going" Rudra asked standing next to Shalini. They look good together though but it's fake for the time being.

" Chandni chowk , I have to pick some stuff for tomorrow's event and you both too buy some nice clothes for the wedding ceremonies" Niki said looking at me and Shalini

" You guys too buy clothes specially you Mr. Shalini's husband " she said looking at Rudra and Madhav.

The last part reminds me that Niki still have no idea about the wedding being fake , when Shalini was about to tell her , Rudra had joined in and we couldn't tell her the truth .

......

" So this the iconic Delhi metro and Rajiv chowk" Madhav said as we entered the station.

" It is " Rudra said once we were in the metro .

Rajiv chowk is the busiest station in Delhi , hence no seats were available for us to sit . We all were standing when I was pushed by two men standing behind me

I ignored it but when it happened again I looked at them and asked them politely to give some space and stop pushing.

I was hoping they will stop but they continued it , I decided it was enough and was ready to argue and teach them a lesson . A hand pulled me towards it and Madhav was standing right behind me .

" You ok , they were doing it on purpose " he said in my ears and Shiver ran down my body, it was strange.

I couldn't reply because of the shock and just nodded at him . He smiled at me and I looked away. My heart can't take it .

.......

"How much for this one " Niki asked the shopkeeper.

We were currently buying some jewelry for Niki's engagement ceremony . I and Shalini had already purchased the clothes while Niki forced the guys to buy some clothes for the party .

She personal helped them in the task.

"500 Rs " the shopkeeper said

" I am not giving more than 250 Rs for it " she said looking at the jewellery.

The shopkeeper and Niki continued there argument and I moved to the next shop with was also a jewellery shop .

There was a silver earring which would go really well with my dress for the engagement but I already own a lot of them so buying a new one was not something I wanted to do .

I moved away from the shop and went back to still arguing Niki and shopkeeper.

.....

We were hungry and decided to eat . The best kind of food the Street food.

Old Delhi has one of the best food options from full on course to small bites here and there . We went to Paranthe Wali Gali and ordered parantha obviously.

A few minutes later hot paranthe were served along with curd , white butter ,onion and green chutney .

They were delicious and we all were crazy full .

We decided to go back to our houses as it was already night and we all had to be up early because of the engagement ceremony tomorrow.

....

" Home sweet home" I said as I switched on the lights .

" It's nice to be back " Shalini said as she removed her shoes.

"Indeed"

We lived in a two bedroom apartment and loved our abode. We had made this apparently our home by putting different elements of our personalities in it . For example , I had my law books in the bookshelf where as Shalin had a beautiful writing desk near the window.

We both made this place as comfortable and cozy as possible.

After changing our clothes we decided to watch a movie as it had been a long time since we spend time together like this . I missed our girl time .

We decided to watch Delhi 6 , it was not the first time we were seeing the movie but we still enjoying it to the fullest.

We decided to sleep when the movie was over and wished each other good night before going to our respective rooms.

............. ................. ................ ................

Bangla Sahib Gurudwara

Chandni Chowk

Movie poster

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 2K 24
"don't act so innocent!!" , he growls angrily "listen Mr whoever you're ... I don't know you!!" , she replied blinking her eyes innocently!! "so you...
101K 6.7K 42
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
199K 17.7K 69
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
19.8K 1.5K 34
Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs his life perfectly like his buildings. Dh...