Bad Friend: 1.

By Fknotkf

Just another Firskhao >< More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20
21. (Ending)

14.

308 22 6
By Fknotkf

Happy reading!!

Pawin had just arrived in class and saw Louis had already arrived. He immediately approached Louis' seat and apologized for not picking up his phone call last night. Pawin had gone straight out to dinner with his family last night after hang out with Dunk and Neo.
Louis nodded in understanding, after all he went straight to bed last night after meeting with Khaotung.

"It's okay, I just wanted to ask about the English assignment last night," Louis said.

"Alright, I'll show you that assignment."

Before Pawin took out his assignment book, Louis stopped him first because he had actually borrowed Khaotung's assignment book last night.

"Khaotung?" Pawin asked confused.

The figure being talked about entered the classroom with First, and Louis immediately excused himself to Pawin to approach Khaotung who immediately walked to his seat.
Seeing that Khaotung now had another friend to talk to in class, he went to the cafeteria to meet Joong who said he would buy him a drink.

It seemed that Louis was again familiar with Khaotung, making Pawin surprised because yesterday he was sure that Louis was still reluctant to approach Khaotung.
That's not good, Pawin might lose his source of high scores if Khaotung managed to get Louis' attention again.
Shortly afterwards, Dunk and Neo who had just returned from the cafeteria appeared, Dunk also looked surprised at Louis and Khaotung's closeness. Intertwined again like before.

"Ah, not strange." Neo commented. "No matter how badly they fight, they won't be able to stay apart for long."

"But Louis was already convinced that Khaotung was the book thief," Dunk replied. "He must have persuade Louis into staying by his side like he did with Marc and First."

"You're not mad Louis is close to Khaotung?" Dunk asked again and then suddenly confided that he didn't like that Joong still cared about Khaotung.

Although Joong seemed to go out with Pawin more often, he still believed that Khaotung was not the real culprit. That's because Dunk keeps threatening that he'll stay away from him outside of school too, so Joong would rather follow Dunk's wishes than be fair like his position.

Neo then noticed Louis' closeness with Khaotung again. Indeed, Louis is almost close to everyone here and even his closeness to Khaotung cannot be said to be closer than anyone else. Neo didn't have any feelings of jealousy like Dunk. Joong was indeed the most attached to Khaotung after First, since Pawin's arrival alone Joong seemed a little distant.

Pawin noticed how Dunk kept trying to influence Neo to forbid Louis from getting close to Khaotung.
He didn't even try to influence Dunk to keep Joong away from Khaotung, he was happy that Dunk had the same goal as him.

----

Pawin is currently in the restroom, he's upset because Louis' missing book case seems to be getting tougher and tougher. It even seemed like they were no longer going to investigate, seeing that Khaotung, the prime suspect, was getting along with Louis again. Dunk and Neo even began to change their minds, saying that maybe the thief was from another class.

Then the sound of footsteps entering the toilet was heard, it was Khaotung who unconcernedly entered one of the toilet stalls even though he knew that Pawin was there.
Unlike Pawin who was currently staring hatefully at the toilet cubicle, he don't know what Khaotung did to make Louis' confidence waver if he was the book thief.
Because of this, now some people in his class began to engage Khaotung in conversation again and they even apologized.

Khaotung noticed Pawin's shoes that he could see from inside the stall, then he sighed when he saw Pawin start to walk out of the toilet.
Khaotung immediately took out his cell phone, and looked at the contact who was still trying to reach him at this time.
Khaotung had actually repeatedly turned off the call, and he had also texted him if he was at school. Blocking him was rude in Khaotung's opinion, and turning off his cell phone would only make it difficult for his mother to contact him later.

"Hello, Mr. Mike? I don't have much time."

'Finally, it's that hard to pick up my phone?'

Khaotung sighed then he once again explained his plausible reason for not picking up Mike's call.

'I just wanted to say that if you have an extra class, your teacher will be on leave, and I will replace him. Do you still remember the memorization book we studied? Please tell the others to bring it later.'

"Ah, yes sir. Then I'll-"

'There's something else, Khao.'

Khaotung had to scratch his head that wasn't itchy, then waited for Mike to finish his call.

'Will I be able to approach you after you graduate?

"Sir, sorry. I have to go back to class, see you in extra class"

Click.

Khaotung immediately disconnected the call, Mike was again trying to get close to him again and if First found out then things would get even worse. That kid uses his meager muscles more than he uses his meager brain.
.
.
.

"I invited you from last year and you only enrolled because Marc also enrolled."

"How noisy Joong, you should be happy because maybe your ranking will be better if the extra class adds one more idiot."

Louis laughed at First's joke. He brought Pawin alone to get a reward from the tutor in the supplementary class let alone Khaotung who enrolled two people at once like this, the reward is better for sure. Packed lunch? Hehe, that's the best.

"But you won't get it, because today Mr. Mike is coming as a substitute teacher," Louis said.

"Then what? Just ask him for a treat," suggested Pawin and was nodded at by Marc, it made no difference if the prize was just a packed lunch.

First looked at Khaotung with a suspicious look, how could Khaotung look relaxed after Louis told him that Mike was coming to teach today.

"Did you know?" First dared to ask as the others decided to leave the parking lot for the extra class.

"So what? Never mind."

Khaotung wanted to go after the others but First immediately stopped his footsteps. First reminded him again that Mike still had feelings he shouldn't have, and Khaotung knew it. Khaotung was still in his right mind not to let himself fall into Mike's hole.
This was beyond his control, he couldn't just quit the extra class or ask Mike not to teach in his class.

"Don't make a mess," Khaotung ordered and then stepped back after Joong and the others. First finally followed with a frustrated sigh.

---

Crazy, First really couldn't catch a single lesson taught by Mike. The method he used was much different from Nan's, even though it was the same relaxed Mike seemed to have abilities far above Nan's.
Marc also had some difficulties, but maybe it was because he was born to be a smart kid in the future? Marc understood well after a while of adapting.
First could have been like that too, because willingness to learn was the key to everything.
Unfortunately First didn't have that, he now seemed more busy paying attention to Mike.

In the past, First was the one who always put up a body for Khaotung whenever Mike came to him with a certain intention.
Mike and First even met secretly behind Khaotung's back, Mike just wanted to make sure what First was protecting Khaotung from.

First was upset that Mike was even more aggressively approaching Khaotung after First said he wanted to protect Khaotung's image as a good student.
It seemed like First carried that resentment to this day, and seeing Mike still have that sweet gaze on Khaotung made his head boil instantly.
This time it was because First didn't just want to save Khaotung's image, what was it? Only he knew.

"First Khanapan? Stool number 4. Did you understand what I just taught you?"

"No. Sorry, it's my first day, my focus is divided on assessing the classroom rather than paying attention."

Khaotung turned his head to First who was smiling at Mike with a strange smile. "Then focus, idiot."

"Alright smart boy." First replied with a wink at Khaotung.
.
.
.
.

Pawin noticed Louis' current post, apparently he went somewhere with Khaotung. Both of them looked happy, and Joong was also seen in some of the photos uploaded by Louis.
Pawin had asked Louis to go to the city library earlier and he said he had some business.

"Pawin?"

Pawin immediately turned off his cell phone and turned to his mother, who entered Pawin's room neatly dressed. It looked like he had just returned from work.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"How was your extra class today? The teacher you wanted taught it well?"

Pawin smiled then nodded, he could understand well after his extra class teacher was replaced by Mike. It wasn't only him who was happy with Teacher Mike's presence, the other students including Louis were also happy because the class was originally Mike's.

"It's good if you feel facilitated, mom spent a lot of money to get that teacher to teach your class."

"Yes mom, I will work hard to keep my grades up," Pawin replied and then the mother left the room.

So, coincidentally, the owner of the extra classroom building was one of his mother's business partners. So Pawin asked his mother to replace the old teacher with Mike, he didn't know how much money his mother spent, but he could be sure that Khaotung would be ruined this time.

---

Marc was at Mrs. Khana's house at this time, being watched by First with a suspicious look.
Marc was suddenly told by Mrs. Khana to come to her house to bring something for Marc's mother.
Marc was seen repeatedly turning his head to Khaotung's house, he knew that Khaotung had gone with Louis and Joong to the game zone in one of the nearby malls but yes if he was home Marc planned to stop by first.

"Marc, I heard your mom and dad are going back to Chonburi, so who are you with here?" Mrs. Khana came out of the kitchen with two bags full of food.

"I'm going to rent a condo, Aunty."

"It's a waste of money, how about staying here, right First? We have many empty rooms, it's also closer to school."

First couldn't possibly be impolite by mentioning that Marc's presence here would only make her emotional. So slhe just shrugged his shoulders, there were indeed many empty rooms in this house.

"If aunt Khana doesn't mind, I'd love to," Marc replied.

Mrs. Khana looked happy, she promised to immediately call Marc's mother to allow Marc to live in her house.

After that, Marc said goodbye to Aunt Khana as well as First.
He also did not forget to remind First not to forget to make the assignment given by Mike today, tomorrow they both have to give it to Mike immediately. He said that if the results of the assignment did not meet the standard grades, both of them would be transferred to another class, which meant it was useless to take extra classes if they were not in the same class as Khaotung.

"Worry about yourself."

Marc chuckled while putting on his helmet, he was well aware that First was getting more and more cynical about him. But as someone who is in love, Marc knows that right now First is also experiencing the same thing as him towards Khaotung. It's just that Marc doesn't have any interest in confirming that to First, what is clear is that he will not step down until Khaotung himself asks him to step down.

Khaotung came home very late today, fortunately he had already gotten permission from his mother so he didn't get scolded for coming home late.
After going to take a shower, he immediately went back to sit at his study table to do some assignments and some memorization of his book.
First could be seen coming out of the fence of his house, Khaotung could see because the window of his room had not been closed.
A sigh was clearly heard from the crack of his lips because First was apparently walking towards his house, he could hear his voice chatting with his mother then the voice got closer until he finally appeared in Khaotung's room.

"Look at this wild child, he's only home at 6pm." First mimicked how Mr. Khana would scold him for coming home late.

"Hey, do you have ice cream in your house?" But Khaotung was more interested in the ice cream bar First was holding.

"Don't you dare tell me to take it, bitch." Before being told to, First had already refused first and then teased Khaotung with ice-cream which he licked, disgustingly.

First then sat at Khaotung's study table, watching his friend who decided to refocus on what he was doing.
First was happy that Louis and Joong were getting close to Khaotung again, but he was sad that Khaotung didn't have time to be alone with him anymore.

"Why do you always get dragged into problems that aren't you at all?" First tilted his head, looking at Khaotung who  when silent like this, looked very innocent.

"Yes, I know, maybe many people don't like me."

"But you're like the king of our class," First retorted. "Even that bastard Mike has weird feelings for you."

Khaotung again told First to show his respect for Mike, it wasn't like Mike wanted to fuck First but why was this kid swearing at Mike more than Khaotung himself.

"There seems to be an impromptu test tomorrow, do you want to borrow my book to memorize?"

"An impromptu test but you already know?"

Stupid Nan, he said it was an impromptu test but it always happens every two weeks with almost the same day, if not Tuesday then Wednesday. So Khaotung had predicted it, if not tomorrow then memorizing it now would be fine, even good?

"Don't you want to? I still have to do the assignment, you're bothering me you bastard." Khaotung gave his notebook to First, then told him to leave.

"I'll be back after bringing ice cream." Instead of memorizing, First chose to go back home. He had planned to stay over tonight, but it seemed that Khaotung didn't want to be disturbed and he had to persuade him to let him stay.
.
.
.
.
It was gym time and everyone gathered on the field including Khaotung.
Louis was paired up with First to do some warm-up moves, as Khaotung was currently standing with Marc for a discussion about  first task in the extra class.

"Is Khaotung still friends with Aje?" Louis asked.

Yesterday, at the mall, he and Khaotung met Aje by accident. It seems like Aje often plays there because Khaotung has met him twice without an appointment. Judging from the interaction, Louis thought Khaotung and Aje were still friends, even though First said that Khaotung immediately avoided Aje after he admitted to bullying Pawin.

Isn't that true? First also had a feeling that the two would become friends again, but was a little confused because he didn't know anything, even though he was the one who had been the means of communication between the two all this time.

"If you're done warming up, pick a team all you want, we'll continue last Sunday's soccer match."

The students noisily chose their groups laughing, looking for the best and shooing away the worst.
Khaotung and Pawin ended up in a group headed by Neo.
They were both supposed to work together in passing the ball.
But throughout the game both Pawin and Khaotung refused to pass to each other, even seeming to compete within their own group which made Neo angry that their group was being left behind by Pawin and Khaotung.

"Ahk!"

Joong didn't seem to notice Khaotung's presence, his elbow accidentally pushing Khaotung's face behind him.
He immediately tried to check his friend's face, but Khaotung seemed to be in so much pain that he wouldn't let go of his hand.

"I can't tell if it's bad or not if you won't let go," Joong said, panicking that he was the culprit.

"It hurts," Khaotung complained again and Joong patiently asked Khaotung to remove his hand slowly.

"It's probably just a nosebleed!" The gym teacher shouted, no stranger to injuries so he just watched silently as Khaotung's friends acted. Louis had even run to the UKS room in case Khaotung had to be taken there.

"Slow down, I'll take a look." First replaced Joong to persuade Khaotung.

Pawin watched as First patiently coaxed Khaotung, and when he finally succeeded everyone could see that one of the smart boy's nostrils was bleeding, and the blood was also staining his palm.

"It's okay, it'll be fine. Raise your head."
Maybe it was because Khaotung had never had a nosebleed? Or was he suffering from playing? He was panicking and First kept calming him down.

The injury was also quite serious so the soccer game was stopped first with First and Joong taking Khaotung to the infirmary, the rest went back to playing with the group formation changed again.

----

Pawin and Louis were walking to class after gym class ended. Most of the eleventh graders went to the cafeteria, Pawin wanted to drink his own drink brought from home anyway, while Louis planned to see Khaotung again after storing the ball in the warehouse.

"I'm going straight to the storage hed after that to the infirmary, where are you going?"

Pawin turned his head to Louis after drinking, then told him that he would go to the cafeteria alone because Dunk was waiting for him.

"Alright, I'll go first."

Louis had left the classroom and now there was only Pawin alone in the classroom, for a long time Pawin stood in his seat then ended up checking the contents of his bag to make sure Louis' Physics notebook was inside.
Pawin then turned to Khaotung's bench, seeing so many types of books under the bench made Pawin think of keeping Louis' book there too.

TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 742 7
Story about how Phayu and Rain go from meeting each others family, to them becaming one big family. English isn't my first language
4.1K 192 14
U need to read the season 1 before read this one, thank you!!
22K 919 20
This story is a little bit 'hot' hope you still like it^^