Bad Friend: 1.

By Fknotkf

Just another Firskhao >< More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20
21. (Ending)

13

291 26 8
By Fknotkf

Khaotung is annoying, but he's also kind which is why sometimes his annoying nature is just forgiven by most people.
He also never brings up his own goodness, but most often mentions his friends' mistakes. Actually Khaotung does that not to mock, but rather to remind them not to do the same thing. But maybe it's the way he says it? Everything sounded annoying from Khaotung's lips.

This was the day that Pawin and Louis were going to do the test for the Physics competition. All the students kept treating Khaotung as if he was the thief of Pawin and Louis' books, even though he had not been named as a suspect.
Khaotung just realized that not all of his friends in this class saw him as a good person, maybe all this time there were people who had also disliked him from the beginning so that in this situation those people thought that Khaotung was getting Karma.

"I'll go treat you guys to a meal later after school. Whether the theme is to celebrate me being selected for the competition, or even for Louis."

After that, cheers could be heard praising Pawin for having the heart to even accept defeat prematurely.
Dunk then teased Khaotung who was currently sitting alone in his seat, he mentioned that there was someone in his class who often got angry if his grades were smaller than other students.
Pawin couldn't help but laugh, then innocently asked Dunk to name him.

"Are you crazy? He's going to kill me," Dunk replied, taking advantage of Pawin's ignorance to insinuate more Khaotung.

"Who?" Pawin asked again with his innocent face making several students laugh at his innocence, except Joong and Louis.

"Someone who stole your book, maybe?" This time it was Neo who answered, then Dunk playfully hit Neo's shoulder and asked him to shut up because someone was probably shaking in fear in his seat right now.

Although Khaotung was wearing earphones in both ears, he clearly heard everything that Dunk and Neo said. However, he decided to act as if he hadn't heard, because even if he went angry like usual, it wouldn't change anything. They would still believe that he was the culprit in the disappearance of Pawin and Louis' book, and they would start to believe that he had lost his own book the other day, and targeted Pawin to blame.
They were stupid, Khaotung was tired of making them come back to their senses.

Not long after, Marc and First arrived quite late.
Dunk immediately asked why they were late for class, even though Marc was already at school before he got there, but Marc only had time to put his bag away at the last minute before the bell.

"We're from the teacher's lounge," Marc replied and stood at Pawin and Louis' bench surrounded by people, still discussing which restaurant to go to after school.

"Why?" Joong asked.

Marc then pointed to his shoes which were pure white, even though their standard school shoes were black.

"My shoes got wet so I used them," Marc said.

"And you?" Joong now turned to First.

First also stopped his footsteps that were about to approach Khaotung, then he also showed his shoes that were dark green blue with white stripes around them.

"I wanted the color of my shoes to match my bag," First replied, making no sense.

"He's crazy," Dunk said and then asked Pawin to return to the topic of the restaurant.

But Pawin preferred to call out to First, who was now on Khaotung's stool and preparing to surprise him.

"What?" asked First then turned his head to Pawin.

"Are you going to go eat with us after school?" Pawin asked.

"Khaotung doesn't seem to be going, so I'm not going either." First then turned back to Khaotung, he tapped his friend on the shoulder to get his attention.

Pawin looked annoyed by First's answer, even though he had expected  First to say something like that to reject his invitation. It was as if  First's decision was in Khaotung's hands.

"Are you going to the extra class?" First asked. Indon't know when, but First's way of speaking became so soft nowadays when talking to Khaotung.

"Of course, do you think I'll go with them?" Khaotung? Sarcastic as always.

"Hey, Marc." Dunk called out to Marc who had just deposited his bag on the bench. "Are you coming for Pawin's treat after school?"

"For what?" Marc asked back.

"Undetermined, either to celebrate Pawin's success or Louis'."

Marc nodded his head in understanding, but it seemed he wasn't planning to go. When Dunk asked why, Marc simply replied that he had something to do.

----

After the bell rang, Pawin and Louis immediately left the classroom for another class that Nan had told them about. Both were supervised by other teachers so Nan could still teach his class.

"What if we do an impromptu test to encourage Pawin and Louis?" Nan asked as if it was a fun activity, not caring how much his student groaned in displeasure he still told Joong to distribute the test papers he had prepared a few days ago.

Nan then noticed Khaotung who became more quiet, he was quiet anyway.
Nan had also talked to Khaotung when he went to skip class with First. Nan felt that Khaotung was stressed at the moment and First asked him to skip class. Although First said that it was Khaotung who asked him to skip class, Nan did not believe him and punished First and making the boys fight at home.
Nan would usually call the student's parents if they were caught truanting.

But since it was Khaotung's first time skipping class, he only got a reprimand.

Pawin and Louis took the test until recess and the announcement was made at dismissal time.
Pawin even treated his friends during break time, trying to keep them all in his circle and leaving Khaotung to fend for himself.

Khaotung decided to go to the cafeteria today, rather than being accused again it was better for him to be alone at the cafeteria table.
First couldn't come with him this time, he was serving a punishment for skipping class as well as for wearing colored shoes.

"Hey, did you eat?"

Khaotung lifted his head from the book he was reading, staring in surprise at Marc. Wasn't he also punished for wearing colored shoes like First?

"I finished first," Marc said and sat down in front of Khaotung who only ordered a drink. "Do you want to eat with me?" He asked once again.

"Um, fine."

Marc eagerly went back from Khaotung's table to order instant noodles from the cafeteria.
Some students, namely Dunk, Neo, and Pawin, noticed Marc getting closer to Khaotung.

"He likes Khaotung, no wonder he keeps sticking around."

Loui and Joong too who were sitting at the cafeteria table with Pawin noticed Marc, who returned to the table with Khaotung and chatted casually.

"I'm planning to go to an extra class with you, can you help me register?"

Khaotung nodded his head. "Sure, when?"

"After school, want to go with me?" Marc offered again.

"Ah, too bad, I'll go with First."

Khaotung's answer obviously made Marc a little disappointed, but he quickly nodded.

----

The announcement of Pawin and Louis' test results, both of them went to the teacher's room to hear the results of their test scores.
After a brief chat, Nan then gave the paper with the results to Pawin and Louis.

"Congratulations Pawin, and Louis? Are you okay?"

Pawin looked down at his exam paper which had a score of almost a hundred, 98. Louis got a 92.

"Lui?" Pawin touched Louis' shoulder to snap him out of his reverie of staring at his test scores.

"I'm fine, I already said that." Louis smiled widely making Nan and Pawin smile too.

"Thank goodness for your heart, now you can go home," Nan said.

Pawin and Louis celebrated Pawin's success again on the way to class. It was obvious that Louis was happy for Pawin, even though he failed to advance for the competition at least his score was not below 60. Actually he was surprised because his Physics score had never been above 90.

Pawin looked very happy with his achievement, he excitedly announced his success to the kids as soon as he entered the classroom.
Everyone except Khaotung seemed to be cheering for Pawin's success and forgetting Louis' sadness, which Louis himself didn't seem to mind if he failed for the umpteenth time.  First also congratulated Pawin, driving the boy even crazier with his own feelings for  First.
.
.
.
.

"Taking extra classes?" After asking again, First laughed and called Marc nonsensical.

"What's your purpose?" First asked again.

"To study," Marc replied.

First shook his head in frustration, he was dizzy because Marc was clearly getting closer to Khaotung.

"Don't brag!" First shouted making Marc look at him in surprise. He knew First was crazy, but not this crazy.

"What's wrong with you, dude" Marc shook his head at First's behavior. He immediately left the parking lot of the auxiliary class building to meet Khaotung who he said was out buying drinks.

After calming down his anger that had suddenly peaked, First then followed Marc to see Khaotung and told him that he would also register for the extra class.

---

"You?" Khaotung asked incredulously.

"Um, why, can't I?" First asked back.

"I'll kill you if you miss too many classes, I'll enroll you bastard. If you skip class more than 10 times I'll be the one to bear the shame," Khaotung explained.

While the three were arguing, Mike was seen coming out of the teacher's room and watching Khaotung and his two friends.
Judging from his gaze, Mike seemed to still have curiosity about Khaotung.
Mike and Nan were quite close, and since Khaotung was also Mike's student, Nan felt it was okay to share his problems with Mike about Khaotung.
.
.
.
.
At night, First was getting ready for bed. He had also done the skincare given by his mother, at first First refused but after seeing the good results on his skin he did it regularly.

Brak

"Son of a bitch, I'm shocked!"

"I called you repeatedly, damn it."

Khaotung looked annoyed, he hit First on the shoulder and then went to his friend's bed to unplug the charger phone. Khaotung showed 5 missed calls and a few cursing text messages.
First, who saw it, was just oohing and aahing. Apart from the fact that his cellphone was on the charger he also made his cellphone in silent mode.

"Get your bike out quickly, take me."

"Where are you going?" First asked in an annoyed voice, he was lazy.

"To Louis' house," replied Khaotung.

Gosh, Khaotung was going to meet Louis at school tomorrow too! Why would he want to meet Louis at this time of night, yes it wasn't midnight yet but First was already sleepy.

"You know I can't talk to him in class~"

"Then just call him on the phone."

"I already did, but it's still not quiet."

"Try one more time?"

Khaotung then sighed and walked to the door of First's room, he opened the door wide then took a deep breath and called First's mother in a loud voice.

"Auntie! First refused to take me!"

"First Khanapan! Hurry up and drop Khaotung off before it gets too late!"

Khaotung then turned his head to First. "Did you hear?" He asked.

First sighed, it was people like Khaotung and his mother that made him have no stand, damn it.

----

First and Khaotung had arrived at the door of Louis' house, both of them had told Loud that they were coming so their arrival was certainly warmly welcomed by Louis' parents.

"Lui," Khaotung called with a sweet smile.

"Shall we chat in my room?"

First was about to go with Khaotung to Louis' room but he was more interested in joining Louis' father who was watching football on television. First is quite close to Louis, it's also not the first time he's come here so Louis' father was not unfamiliar with First's arrival and invited him to join.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" Khaotung asked.

"Of course, I have to go to school even though I'm lazy."

As Louis would only show himself in this room, his aura became so gloomy and full of sadness.
Khaotung felt sorry for him, especially since he was the one who gave Louis that chance.

"You can do it again next time. Since you are the best when it comes to hard work and passion, I'm sure you won't let this happen again. Actually, it's not your fault either. You have a good memorization strategy, it's just unlucky for you that your book got lost. Otherwise? I'm sure you would have gotten a perfect score."

Louis listened to Khaotung with a smile on his face, it was the sentence that touched him the most today. It was also the longest sentence Khaotung said to him, filled with worry he also came to see Louis in person.

"I'm also sure you'll get through your day well." Louis then pulled Khaotung's hand, then apologized for not being able to be with Khaotung since that day to show that he believed that Khaotung was not the culprit.

"I will continue to be with you tomorrow in class, you must be annoyed all this time being accompanied by that annoying First? Sorry, huh."

Khaotung smiled a little, he had no problem being abandoned by all his friends including Louis, but if he knew Louis was suffering like this of course Khaotung would not leave him back.

"Thank you for believing in me," Khaotung said.

"No, I'm the one apologizing for hesitating to trust you."

It looks like the two friends will be back together starting tomorrow.
Louis also confided that Pawin was currently busy with Dunk and Neo, while Joong was also busy with his schoolwork that was always late.

"I want to take you to the game zone at the mall, want to? My treat?"

"Your treat?" Louis asked.

"Ah, no. I'd rather call it a gift for you for working so hard."
.
.
.
.
.
Pawin had just returned to his room after showing his physics grades to his parents.
It was obvious that they were proud of Pawin's achievement, and Pawin himself was happy to be able to give them something like that.
Pawin was currently getting ready for bed, but he wanted to go to his study table first.
Then, he opened the drawer and revealed his physics notebook as well as Louis' in there.

Pawin took Louis' book and smiled, he thanked Louis because with that book he could easily get high grades, grades that he rarely got because his memorization skills were quite poor but Louis' book made it easier.
Actually Pawin stole the book just to make Louis not focus on his memorization and Pawin used the book to improve himself.
But who knew that Khaotung was apparently in his own class on Friday, and Louis actually said he lost his book during recess.

But? Pawin stole it when everyone had gone home from school.
Pawin reasoned that he had family business to return to the classroom, which fortunately had not been locked, he found Louis' notebook under his seat.

"Diving while drinking water? Or is it one paddle and two islands?" Pawin then laughed to himself, at a loss as to what saying to use to express his good fortune.

"I'll make you look like Aje, Khaotung."

Pawin then decided to look at his laptop, and still he was apparently looking into Mike.

"What am I supposed to do with this love story?" He muttered.

TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 910 20
This story is a little bit 'hot' hope you still like it^^
4.6K 368 2
peep to know ❤❤
12.4K 1.4K 10
A short SS on Arnav and Khushi decipting the title name.
4.8K 356 1
Arnav Khushi one shot. **********Kindly note that it is an All Rights Reserved piece**********