GATE: Thus, The Reds and Blue...

By CorpsmanHalo

After the Battle of Chorus, the Reds and Blues celebrate their new-found victory. The pirates either were kil... More

Chapter 1: Rabbits and Idiots Part 1 | New World. New Allies.
Chapter 2: Rabbits and Idiots Part 2 | A not so sneaky Stealth Mission.
Chapter 3: Rabbits and Idiots Part 3 | Changing the Tides of War.
Chapter 4: Rabbits and Idiots Part 4 | (WHY) Aftermath and Politics
Notice

Prologue: When One Door Closes, Another Opens

448 10 122
By CorpsmanHalo

Intro begins

The intro begins as it's a normal day in Falmart. Well, normal until two warthogs and an M808 Scorpion start appearing in view. The first warthog reveals the Red Team, consisting of Sarge, Simmons, Lopez, and Griff who is hanging on the back for dear life. The second warthog comes into view, showing Agent Carolina, Agent Washington, and Tucker as he mans the machinegun on the back, firing at something. The tank then shows up, introducing Sheila, who's in control of the tank once more as she fires behind her. In the cockpit is Caboose along with Freckles who is strapped to the blue soldier's back. As the camera pans out, it's revealed that the Flame Dragon is following them, shooting another stream of fire as it engulfs the camera. The scene changes to the JSDF, fighting against the Empire's forces. All of a sudden, a blue blur crashes into the main force, revealing to be Caboose who is soon followed by the Reds and Blues as they join forces with the JSDF and fight the remaining Imperial troops. Another scene then cuts to the Empire's POV, the Senate talking about who these "Men in Green" and "Red and Blue" knights were. The last scene then cuts to the Reds and Blues, alongside the 3rd Deep Recon, looking over the Empire's capital as the radio informs them that the operation is underway. Soon, the sky is filled with JSDF aircraft as paratroopers fall from the sky. The camera then goes black as the title shows.

GATE: Thus, The Reds and Blues Fought There.

----------------------------------------------------

The Reds and Blues fought their way through Hargrove's forces, blasting space pirate after space pirate as their bodies fell to the ground with a hard thud. The blood spattered on the walls as O'Malley's devilish laughter joined the mash-pit of guns and screams

O'Malley: "Muhahaha! Run! Run you cowards! For you won't be able to escape my wrath!"

Yelled O'Malley as he fired another rocket, blasting a pirate into bits as only his boots were the only remains of his body.

Doc: "Are you sure you're not going a little overboard? I mean, you're using an RPG for Christ's sake."

O'Malley: "Shut up you fool!

Grif: "God! How many are there!?"

Grif asked as he shot his Grifshot, taking three pirates out with the blast as their mangled bodies flew out into the air and to various places.

Sarge: "Stop your complaining! We didn't come here for an easy fight! Now men, charge!"

Screamed Sarge as he ran in front of the group, blasting two pirates while knocking out another one with his fist. A pirate behind him took his aim, landing his crosshairs on the Red's head when suddenly.

*SWISH*

His rifle was sliced in half! He looked above him as a foot came into contact with his face, knocking him out as Tucker revealed himself, wearing a cyan Meta suit while he was armed with his energy sword.

Tucker: "How do you love the taste of my boot bitch!?"

He yelled as he jumped down, striking another pirate as he dodged another barrage of bullets.

Pirate #1: "Open fire! Open fire! Don't let them get any closer to the bridge!

Yelled one of the pirates as they increased their fire rate, forcing the simulation troops to duck behind cover as they were pinned down.

*CLINK*

Four grenades suddenly appeared as they bounced off the walls and landed near the pirate's feet, one pirate could watch in horror as he saw one stop moving right beside him.

Pirate #2: "Oh son of a bi-"

Was all he could get out before an explosion killed him and four other pirates, their limps flying all over the place as the simulation troops looked back to see the one responsible for throwing the grenades.

Donut: "Aw yeah! Double'O'Donut is here to save the day."

Donut exclaimed as he threw another grenade. Soon followed by a series of screams as a group of pirates tried to get out of its wake. Only to be mowed by plasma fire.

López : "Grita todo lo que quieras. No eres rival para López el Pesado. (Scream all you want. You are no match for Lopez the Heavy.)"

Said López (Although no one could understand him) as he duel-welded two Plasma Carbines, each shot landing on its intended target as pirate after pirate fell to the ground. Soon leaving an empty hallway filled with only dead space pirates and the simulation troopers.

Tucker: "Wow. I can't believe we just did that."

López : "Me sorprende que lo hiciéramos también debido a las pocas posibilidades de que sobreviviéramos a esta batalla. (I'm surprised we did that too due to the low chances of us actually surviving this battle.)"

Donut: "Thanks for the words of encouragement Lopez!"

López: "Idiota."

Donut: "Awe. I love you to buddy!"

Sarge: "Can it! We still need to find the bridge and give Hargrove a can of whoop ass. Simmons! Where to next?"

Simmons: "Well, according to the layout, it should be a little just a little further ahead. Just down this hallway, a left, a right, then straight ahead."

Tucker: "Then what the hell are we waiting for? Let go before more of those pirates show up."

Grif: "Augh. More running."

Sarge: "Stop your bell-aching before I shove my shotgun up your ass!"

Donut: 'I wonder how it would feel if he shoved it up my a-'

Author: "Donut. No."

Donut: "Aw..."

The group started running through the hallways, which were now surprisingly empty for some unknown reason but they decided to take advantage of it as they finally ran across a door with the words "Bridge" on it.

Simmons: "Alright. All I have to do is hack the panel, and then we can open the door."

Tucker: "OK. We'll cover you until you ca- Wait. Where's Caboose?"

The team looked at each other and then around their surroundings, unable to find their lovable blue idiot anywhere.

Donut: "Oh no! Where did Caboose go!?"

Tucker: "Where did everyone last see him."

Grif: "I don't know! I thought he was behind us!"

López : "Pecas dijo que un gran grupo de soldados iba a interceptarnos, así que él y Caboose se quedarían atrás y les tenderían una emboscada. (Freckles said that a large group of soldiers was going to intercept us so he and Caboose would stay back and ambush them.)"

Donut: "López said he doesn't know where they are either!"

López : "¿Cómo puedes decir que entiendes español si ni siquiera puedes entenderme? (How can you say you understand spanish if you can't even understand me!?)"

Grif: "Well. What now!?"

Sarge: "We'll have to find him after we kick Hargrove's ass."

Tucker: "Bullshit! I'm not letting Caboose get lost in this fucking ship while everyone is trying to kill us all!"

Sarge: "He'll be fine. He's got Freckles with him and his super strength."

Simmons: "Actually, Tucker has a point, sir. What if Caboose gets captured?"

Sarge: "Then we'll save him ourselves. We get in a warthog, and run those space pirate bastards over while Freebird is playing in the background. As they are about to shoot that blue retard in the head, we come crashing through the wall and run over the rest of them."

Tucker: "How are we even going to fit... Fuck it I'm going to find him."

Doc: "But it's not safe!"

O'Malley: "Let me go find the blue bastard. I want to kill more of these pathetic fools while on the way. Muhahaha."

Simmons: "Maybe we should go together? We might get overwhelmed if we go alone.

Grif: "I agree with Simmons. I'm starting to get tired and hungry from all of this fighting."

Sarge: "And let Hargrove escape? I saw we split up, so we can kick Hargrove and his force's asses while saving the dumbass."

O'Malley: "Yes! YES! Let us show these fools what happens when they mess with us. Muhahahaha."

Doc: "Um, are you sure that's a good idea guys? I kind of want to stay together just so O'Malley doesn't accidentally kill anyone we don't want to kill... And so we're safe of course."

Tucker: "Look, I don't care if we split up or not. But I'm going to find Cab-"

???: "This way! I'm telling you, those fuckers are just by this corner."

The Reds and Blues turned back to hear the footsteps of multiple space pirates heading their way, their shadows just around the corner.

Grif: "Shit! They're coming!"

Sarge: "Simmons! How much longer until you can get that door open?"

Simmons: "I-I just need a few more minutes sir!"

Tucker: "Well we don't have a few minutes. We're about to get gang-banged by fucking pirates and we need to get in now!"

Simmons: "I'm trying ok!? Hacking isn't that easy like in the movies. If I rush it, I might mess it up and have to restart again!"

Tucker: "Well we don't have any other ch- Fuck! Just... Everyone hide!"

He exclaimed as the simulation troops scrambled into different directions

Space Pirate #3: "I'm telling you, I heard something over here sir!"

Space Pirate Captain: "Private, stop talking. Our orders are to protect this... Point..."

The captain trailed off as he and his group turned the corner, finding the Reds and Blues trying to hide on either side of the hallway, except for Doc/O'Malley and López just not even trying as they stood in the middle of the hall.

Simmons: "Damn it! We suck at hiding!"

Space Pirate #3: "See! See!? I told you, sir!"

Space Pirate Captain: "End of the line you rainbow bastards. Surrender now and we'll make this quick."

Grif: "Great. What now!?"

Sarge: "OK men, I know this sounds strange but I have a plan..."

López: "Oh joder, solo mátame ahora. (Oh fuck, just kill me now)"

Sarge: "Grif, Simmons, you two take the three soldiers on the left. Donut, López, take out the four on the right. Doc, I want you to fire a rocket into the middle to cause as many casualties as you can while Tucker does a somersault into the air, stabs their leader through the chest from the back, and raises him into the air. Only for him to throw the captain to my feet while he's in pain, and for me to shoot him in the face as he pleads for mercy while shitting his pants."

Tucker: "That..."

Sarge: "Heh, what blue? Surprised that I said a flawless plan?"

Tucker: "No! It's stupid! How the hell am I supposed to somersault into the air and behind him!?"

Sarge: "I thought your new suit could do that?"

Tucker: "NO! What made you thi-"

Space Pirate Captain: "Shut up! Both of you!"

The two stopped arguing as they looked at the captain, who appeared to be in a state of confusion and rage.

Space Pirate Captain: "I don't know why or how you thought of that plan! But you and your poor excuse of human beings have been ruining our plans, and it ends right here and now!"

The captain signaled his men as they aimed their weapons at the Reds and Blues, about to pull the trigger when suddenly.

???: "Target acquired."

Space Pirate #4: "Huh? What was th-"

He didn't have time to finish as a 7.62x51mm round went through his helmet and embedded itself into the wall. His body fell to the floor as the rest of the pirates turned around... And saw Caboose holding Freckles at them on the other side of the hallway.

Space Pirate #3: "How did we not see him?"

Freckles: "Target's acquired."

Space Pirate Captain: "D-Did that gun just talk!?"

Freckles: "Firing main cannon."

*BANG BANG BANG*

Space Pirate #5: "Wat- Argh!"

Space Pirate #6: "Oh fuck! Ta- Agh!"

Space Pirate Captain: "What the hell is tha-"

Their bodies were peppered with lead as they fell to the floor, their corpses landing with a heavy thud as a pool of crimson blood started to form under them. 

Freckles: "Targets terminated."

Caboose: "Good boy Freckles."

Freckles: "Thank you Captain Caboose."

Caboose lowered a smoking Freckles as he walked over the bodies carefully, walking up to his friends as they just stared at him. Confused."

Caboose: "Oh. Hi guys!"

Tucker: "I- Caboose! Where the hell were you man!?"

Caboose: "Oh. After we got out of that mean man's office, I felt hungry and Freckles led me to this cool snack room with orange juice and cookies. After that, he told me that there were some people we were going to surprise and I was like 'Oh yay! Surprise birthday party!' and took the way that Freckles told me to go. And after that, I surprised them with Freckles and they were so happy that they are now tired from all of the excitement!"

The Reds and Blues just stared at him in shock as they eyed the blue soldier and then the pile of dead bodies right beside him.

O'Malley: Sniff

Donut: "Um... O'Malley, are you crying?"

O'Malley: "H-Huh? No, you fool! I just" Sniff "Got something in my eyes!"

Doc: "Wait, we do? I don't feel anyt-"

O'Malley: "Shut up!"

O'Malley exclaimed. But to be honest, he was jealous that right in Caboose's hands was the ultimate weapon. Oh, if only he could get his hands on Freckles, the chaos that the two can make would be endless.

Sarge: "Well save your tears later! We got an ass to kick! Simmons, the door?"

Simmons: "Huh? O-Oh right."

Simmons exclaimed as he went back to the door's controls, pressing random buttons but it didn't seem that it was working.

Simmons: "Shit. The doors are locked pretty tight. If anything, it'll take me hours to open this door."

Tucker: "What do you mean hours!? You just said earlier that you can get it in open in a few minutes!"

Simmons: "I had to unplug it since we were going to hide from those guys. Now, have to do it the hard way which may take a few hours."

Tucker: "Well we don't have hours! We need to open that fucking door right now!"

Simmons: "I know. I know. I just wish we had some help."

???: "P-Perhaps I could be of some assistance?"

The Reds and Blues looked around to figure out where that sudden, glitchy voice came from, but it was clear who it was that came to their aid as the voice began to smoothen out.

Everyone: "Sheila!?" 

Suddenly, an icon appeared on the screen over the door controls.

Sheila: "Hello again."

Tucker: "Sheila! Thank god you're still alive. We thought that Hargrove deleted you or something after we escaped from his office. Anyways, that doesn't matter. Can you open the door for us?"

Sheila: "I would, but sadly, Hargrove has locked me out of vital places such as the bridge. But I think I can get you all another way in. I just hope none of you are claustrophobic."

----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the bridge.

----------------------------------------------------

Hargrove and ten more space pirates aimed their firearms at the doorway which was the only thing that was separating them from the Reds and Blues. Earlier, they heard them panicking about the reinforcements that Hargrove called for and then gunfire came. All that remained was silence and the occasional sneeze from one of Hargrove's soldiers. He really should have hired janitors to clean the place.

Space Pirate #7: "Do you think our guys got them?"

Space Pirate #8: "I don't know man. If they did, they should have reported it. Not maintain radio silence."

Space Pirate #7: "Yeah, but we've heard nothing for the past few minutes. Maybe they shot at each other and killed each other?"

Space Pirate #8: "Oh come on! That's abs-"

*CLUNK*

Everyone immediately shut up and aimed their rifles at the doorway once more. Expecting to see damage or anything happening to it but nothing changed.

???: "Jesus! Can you move any faster?"

???: "Well sorry if it's too small in here!"

???: "You idiot! If you never ate that much, we would have gotten there much faster!"

???: "Fuck you!"

???: "What the hell did you say!"

???: "Fuck you 'sir'."

Space Pirate #7: "Where is that coming from?"

Space Pirate #8: "I think that's coming from-"

Suddenly, the sound of an energy sword activating was heard over one of the pirates as the blade melted through one of the grates, causing the heavy piece of metal to fall on an unfortunate pirate, knocking him out immediately.

Space Pirate #7: "Oh shit!"

Space Pirate #8: "Contact! Contact! Waste th-"

Grif: "Aw fuck!"

Another grate fell from the ceiling and Grif fell along with it, smashing the poor pirate to the floor as the orange soldier groaned in pain from the fall.

Grif: "Ow... I really shouldn't have eaten during the trip here..."

Space Pirate #7: "Jackson! Oh, you're going to get it you fuc- Agh!"

The other space pirate fell to the floor as a red mist flew from his torso, revealing his chest blown to bits by 8 gauge pellets as blood started to leak from the wound.

Sarge: "If anyone is going to kill this miserable mistake of a bastard, it's going to be me!"

Sarge yelled as he jumped down, firing a few shots before ducking behind a console for cover with Grif

Suddenly, a grenade lands right beside a small group of pirates behind another console. One of them notices it, his eyes widen as he tries to warn his comrades about the impending danger but barely gets a word out as an explosion blows him and those around him to shreds.

Donut: "Aw yeah!"

Simmon: "Good throw Donut!"

Donut: "Thanks, buddy!"

Meanwhile, another pirate aims at the unsuspecting pink soldier, his finger about the pull the trigger when suddenly.

O'Malley: "Muhaha! Die you fool!"

A rocket hits the poor pirate, blowing the man into bits as his limbs and blood fly all over the place and splatter on the wall behind him.

Doc: "I'm so sorry!"

O'Malley: "That I gave you a quick and painless death. Muhahaha."

Tucker: "O'Malley! Focus!"

Tucker said as he jumped down and slashed another pirate, ducking a few more shots as he took down two more with his energy sword. Another ran behind the aqua soldier, holding the barrel of his rifle like a baseball bat as he brought it down on Tucker.

*CLANG*

And right into López's hand as he blocked the blow, pushing the pirate back as he took the rifle and broke it into two pieces with his bare hands.

Space Pirate #9: "You bastards!"

He screamed as he ran to the brown, punching López right in the face.

*CRACK*

And break his hand in the process as he recoiled and held his wounded hand.

Space Pirate #9: "Oh god! It hurts!"

López, taking the pirate's pain as an opportunity, quickly closed the distance between the two. Grabbing the pirate's head, he smashed it a few times on a nearby console before throwing the limp body across the room and into a wall.

López: "Patético. (Pathetic)"

Tucker: "Thanks López!"

Tucker said as everyone worked together, fighting the remaining pirates as they fell one by one. Eventually, only Hargrove was left as the Reds and Blues started to converge on his position.

Hargrove: "G-Get back! Now!

Sarge: "Surrender now, scumbag! And I promise we'll give you a painful death."

Simmons: Um. Sir? We're supposed to take him in remember? Arrest him for his crimes."

Sarge: "I say lead to the head is the best punishment there is."

Simmons: "Sir, I don't think that's a g-"

Tucker: "Both of you, shut up! You're making us look bad in front of him over here and... Where the hell is Caboose?"

The troopers looked around for their blue friend, who was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, the author lost his imagination.

*CRASH*

And Caboose came crashing down from the ceiling and right beside Hargrove.

Caboose: "Oh, hi guys!"

Tucker: "Caboose? You were still up th- Never mind! Get back here now!"

Before Caboose could even get up from the ground, Hargrove took advantage of the situation. Pushing Caboose down, he grabbed Freckles and aimed the weapon right at Caboose's head.

Everyone: "Caboose!"

Hargrove: "If I'm going to die, I'm going to take your pathetic, blue friend here with me!"

He said, a sadistic smile forming on his face as he pulled the trigger...

Making Freckles fire confetti at Caboose. Hargrove brought the gun up to his face, staring at it in disbelief.

Hargrove: "What the absolute fuck is wrong with you people!?"

Freckles: "Hands off."

Freckles fired a small, three-round burst. The recoil surprised Hargrove as Freckles headbutted (Or gunbutted since Freckles is a gun) the man, knocking him out cold.

Caboose: "Good boy Freckles!"

Freckles: "Thank you Captain Caboose."

Simmons: "Well, that was easy."

Sarge: "Yes it was Simmons. And best of all, we didn't suffer any casualties, we don't even have a scratch!"

López: "¡Excepto yo, idiota! ¿Sabes cuántas balas he disparado para todos ustedes? ¡Estoy bastante seguro de que tengo balas en mis articulaciones! ¿¡Incluso me escuchas!? (Except me you idiot! Do you know how many bullets I've tanked for you all? I'm pretty sure I got bullets in my joints! Do you even hear me!?)"

Sarge: "Yeah, yeah. Save the celebrations for later López. Now someone help me hog-tie this son of a bitch up. I want to make an impression on our soldier back on the ground."

----------------------------------------------------

Time skip brought to you by Chibi López yelling in anger while Chibi Sarge ties up Chibi Hargrove.

----------------------------------------------------

A pelican starts to make its descent onto one of the hangers of Hargrove's ship. The door opens, and Carolina and Washington rush out, checking every part of the ship before nodding at each other.

Washington: "Clear!"

Kimball, Palomo, Bitters, Jensen, Smith, and Dr. Grey came out of the pelican. Matthews too, but he and Dr. Gray were going to stay at the hangar with some of the New Republic soldiers. They followed the retired Freelancer's lead while Washington motioned for the pilot to take off.

Pilot: "I'll be back with reinforcements."

He said, taking off as he started to disappear from the group's line of sight.

Kimball: "Well. Now what?"

Carolina: "We should stick together as we make our way to the bridge. The Reds and Blues said they were making their way there so we should head there ourselves. We might meet up with-"

She trailed off as she noticed one of the hanger doors starting to unlock.

Carolina: "Contact!"

Everyone took their positions as they aimed their weapons at the door, fingers on the trigger as the door opened.

Caboose: "Hello!"

And revealed a waving Caboose with behind him the rest of the Reds and Blues, as well as a hog-tied Hargrove on Sarge's shoulder

Sarge: "Ms. Kimball. Carolina. Are you perhaps hungry for one, fat fucking pig?"

He grunted as he threw Hargrove to the floor in front of the group of new arrivals, which made Hargrove groan in pain from how hard he hit the floor.

Washington: "What happened with the rest of the pirates?"

Simmons: "Oh, they are either dead or trapped in certain parts of the ship thanks to Sheila."

Kimball: "Sheila?"

Grif: "AI we had back in Bloody Gulch, we'll explain later."

Carolina: "Wait, why didn't you get Church to do it for you?"

Donut: "Oh he's... Wait, where is Church?"

Doc: "We never heard from him after we escaped from Hargrove's office."

O'Malley: "Maybe he's cowering in fear from my killing spree earlier. Muhahaha."

Tucker: "Hey Church! You can come out now buddy! We won!"

The group waited for the small hologram of Church to appear in front, or for his voice to suddenly be heard on their built-in radio comm system. But only the hum of the ship's engine could be heard as the room was void of their friend's voice.

Tucker: "Church? Are you there?"

Carolina: "Church, this isn't funny. Where are you?"

All of a sudden, their visors showed a notification about a message that was saved. It starts playing.

----------------------------------------------------

Epsilon: Sigh "Not this time, buddy."

Delta: "Are you... Sure about this?"

Epsilon: "I'm sure... Start recording for me, D."

Delta: "Recording."

Hey guys... if you're hearing this then it means you did it. You won. You kicked the shit out of Hargrove's forces. I knew you could. But this is my last stop. See, when I came into this world, I was really just a collection of somebody else's memories. But with your help, these memories... they-they took form! They became my voice, my personality. And, after a while, I... I began to make brand new memories of my own. All of these things are what make me who I am... but they're also holding me back. I can't run this suit as Epsilon, but if I erase my memories, if I... deconstruct myself, the fragments I'll leave behind will have the strength to get you through this. I believe that. I wish that there was another way. But I'm leaving this message, as well as others, in the hopes that you'll understand why I have to go this time...hehe, it was actually Doyle who made me realize something that I've never thought of before. There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith...

Ain't that a bitch...

----------------------------------------------------

Everyone just looked at each other in silence, not knowing what to say. But one thing was for sure, they just lost their best friend, who sacrificed himself in order to save them.

Simmons: "He's... Really gone, isn't he?"

Donut: "This cannot be happening..."

Caboose: "Church?"

Suddenly, they heard Caboose dropping Freckles onto the floor behind them, falling to his knees as he tried his best to hold back from crying.

Tucker: "Caboose? You good buddy?"

Caboose: "C-Church? You're not really gone, are you? Please tell m-me this is just a game of hide and s-seek."

He cried as everyone could only stare, unsure of what to do or how to comfort their friend in his current state. 

Caboose: "Y-You promised we could make a scrapbook after this! Remember? A-About all our f-fun times back in Blood G-Gulch, when we f-first met, our first p-picture together!? P-Please! Come back!"

He yelled as he started to bawl, his hands on his visor as his body shivered and shook in despair and sadness. 

Tucker was the first to comfort the blue soldier, crouching down as he hugged Caboose while patting him on the back.

Tucker: "It'll be ok buddy. Just... Let it all out..."

Caboose continued to cry harder when Tucker told him to, his sobs getting louder and louder, filling the entire hanger with his cries. 

Hargrove: "T-This is honestly hilarious! Haha!"

Sarge: "Care to say that again?"

Sarge sneered as he racked another shell and walked toward the hog-tied man.

Hargrove: "It's hilarious h-how you all treat him like a child all this time. I thought he would have already grown a pair of balls by now. Haha!"

He started to laugh in a sinister tone, almost happy that he had caused this much pain even though he had lost everything that he had worked for.

Sarge: "Oh, I'm about to bl- Hey!"

Carolina suddenly grabbed Sarge's shotgun and kicked Hargrove in the gut hard, forcing him to lay on his back on his arms as Carolina put her boot on his chest and aimed the shotgun right in front of Hargrove's face.

Carolina: "Say one more word and I'll make you regret it..."

Kimball: "Carolina, wait."

Hargrove: "Shoot me! Make good with your threat! S-Show these people that you're still the same Freelancer you were back then!"

Carolina: "S-Shut up!"

Kimball: "Carolina, stop!

Washington: "Carolina, he's just trying to agitate you. Don't listen to him."

Carolina: "He deserves it Wash! He's the reason Church is gone, he deserves to die!"

She shouted as she racked another shell (Despite Sarge racking one earlier the author was lazy and thought it'd be a good to add this)

Author 1: "Shut up."

Her finger started to get closer to the trigger, almost pulling it until.

Washington: "Would Church want this?"

Carolina: "W-What?"

Washington: "Would Church want this?"

Carolina: "What kind of question is that? Of course, he would want this?"

Washington: "Even after all that we went through? All of our planning, all of the sacrifices and deaths, just to let Hargrove get the easy way out?"

Carolina was silent. Washington had a point, if she killed him right then and there, all that they worked and sacrificed for would have gone to waste. She lowered the shotgun and handed it back to Sarge, walking away.

Hargrove: "Oh, what's wrong? Too we- AHHHHHHHH!"

And pulled out her sidearm and shot Hargrove in the balls, making everyone flinch as they looked away, covered their face, say their prayers, or a combination of all three.

Tucker: "Oh fuck!"

Sarge: "What in Sam Hill!?"

Donut: "That's going to hurt!"

Grif: "Why!?"

López: "Oh querida mierda. ¿¡Por qué sentí eso!?(Oh dear fuck. Why did I feel that!?)"

Hargrove: "You bitch! I'll... I'll..."

Hargrove passed out in pain as his body went limp onto the floor, blood pouring out of his privates as everyone just started saying silent prayers, especially Grif.

Washington: "... Was that really necessary?"

Carolina: "What?"

----------------------------------------------------

Two days after Hargrove's arrest.

----------------------------------------------------

With the announcement that Hargrove was arrested, the rest of the pirates lost their will to fight laid down their arms, and surrendered themselves to both the Fed and New Republic troops. But if there was one thing that was common right now, it was celebration. With the Church's message being sent out everywhere, rescue was almost certain as they waited for the UNSC to start sending ships to investigate what was going on. People cheered and fired their weapons in the air (Which thankfully didn't hit anyone), and music filled the air as people celebrated their well-deserved victory. Well... Almost everyone...

Away from the shouting cities was a small group of red and blue simulation troops. Well, red, blue, pink, orange, brown, and grey that is. They all gathered here in silence as they made a small grave for their friend Church. In front of them was a small grave with a picture of the original Red and Blue team back in Blood Gulch.

Donut: Sniff "See you around friend..."

Said Donut, finally breaking the silence in the air as he walked up to the makeshift grave. Leaving some roses on it before walking back

López: "Era el único que me atraparía. Ahora, estoy verdaderamente solo. Descansa bien amigo. (He was the only one that would get me. Now, I am truly alone. Rest well friend.)"

López said as he left a can of motor oil, his favorite liquid, which helped him many times.

Grif: "He... Could have saved me from those cock-shots back then. But, at least I'm not infertile..."

Said Griff as he left a bag of his favorite potato chips. He was planning to eat them as a celebration after they got saved but it would serve a better purpose here.

Sarge: "H-He was... My least hated bluetard... R-Rest in peace soldier..."

Sarge stuttered as he tried to hold back tears. Everyone was a little surprised that the man could even cry but they didn't say anything as Sarge left a shotgun shell by the grave.

Simmons: "Rest well blu- Friend. You deserve it..."

Simmons said as he placed a sniper rifle from a dead space pirate.

Wash: "Just wanted to let you know we won..."

Washington said, placing a knife down with the words "Church" on it.

Tucker: "Thanks for looking after Junior for me while I was handing child support papers."

Tucker said as he pulled out a picture of Church watching over Junior. Leaving it beside the grave as he looked at it one more time before walking away.

Carolina was silent when she walked up to the makeshift grave, leaving an M6C by the grave. The one she used to shoot Hargrove in the balls.

Last was Caboose. He placed a glass of orange juice and a plate of cookies in front of the grave. He started to sniff as he looked at the grave, trying his best not to cry as he walked back to the main group, keeping his head down as they started to get into the warthogs and drive away, leaving the grave by itself as nothing but the wind filled the silence.

----------------------------------------------------

N.F. Donald Doyle.

(New Federation Donald Doyle).

----------------------------------------------------

The N.F. Donald Doyle was put into service right after Hargrove and the rest of his crew was captured. After they were put into proper holding cells on the planet, the New Federation decided it would be best to repurpose the ship as the first line of defense just in case Hargrove had any more tricks up his sleeves. Luckily, some of the New Federation soldiers were ship crewmembers before the civil war happened, so Kimball and the Freelancers didn't have any problems with finding any crew members of the first and only flagship of their newly founded navy. As the repurposed vessel hovered over one of the New Federation's bases, a lone pelican shakenly made its way to it, the pilot struggling as he barely was able to fit into the ship's hanger before landing inside with a hard crash. A few crewmembers rushed to the crashed vessel as they went to investigate what just happened. As they grouped around the pelican, the doors started to open, revealing a group of colorful soldiers with one of them getting yelled at by the other soldiers.

Sarge: "You sorry excuse of a human being! You could have destroyed an important piece of military hardware that could have given us superiority over our enemies! And not only that, but have killed us!"

Grif: "Well sorry for offering to fly since López was too fucking sad to fly for us. And how the hell are you sad anyway!? You're a robot!"

López: "Cállate. Estoy pasando por un momento difícil en este moment. (Shut up. I'm going through a hard time right now.)"

Washington: "Cut up, both of you. All that matters is that we're here and we're safe. Now come on, Kimball called us here saying that she and Santa had to tell us something important."

Everyone nodded as they got out of the dropship, leaving the hanger crews to their jobs as they exited the scene. As they walked through the halls of the repurposed ship, passing crewmembers just stared at them. But instead of just standing there and saluting them as most of the other N.F. soldiers did, they just gave them a quick nod before running past them.

Tucker: "What's going on? Is there a party that they have to get ready for? If so, I'm starting to miss the salutes and shit."

Carolina: "Back then during my time in the Freelancer Program, the only time we didn't get the average respect when they passed us was when something important was going on."

Simmons: "You think something important is going on? Like they found a pocket of Hargrove's forces still on the loose and want to take them out as soon as possible?"

Washington: "Or worse, Hargrove has some friends on the way..."

Sarge: "Well I don't care if any of that happens or even if we were transported into another world for that matter! If there's a fight, I'll take it!"

He said as he ejected a shell before picking it up and loading it into his shotgun.

Grif: "Well let's go and find out already! I'm hungry!"

Everyone: "We know!"

Everyone groaned as they made their way to the bridge, the same one where they captured Hargrove. As they entered, they saw New Federation troops meaning almost every console, their voices overlapping as they were panicking about something as they rushed back and forth through the bridge.

Tucker: "They're definitely not planning a surprise party for us. If so, they're going way too overboard on the planning part."

The Reds and Blue entered the bridge, the crew barely noticing them as they were too busy with whatever task they had. Just then, they see Kimball in the middle of the room, talking with Santa on the holographic table as the two are engaged in what seems to be a serious discussion before the two notice the soldier's arrival.

Caboose: "Hi Santa!"

Caboose said, returning a little to his cheerful tone as everyone looked at him. From the entire group, it was Caboose who took the news the hardest. So everyone was glad that Caboose was happy, even if it was for a moment.

Santa: "Hello Caboose and noble warriors. I would congratulate you right now for your most recent victory, but sadly now isn't the appropriate time..."

Carolina: "What's the situation Santa?"

Santa: "There is a threat on this planet that if left unchecked... Will kill all life on this planet..."

Santa said as he moved to the side, showing a holographic picture of a large crater, which confused the Reds and Blues since they didn't know what it was but Carolina and Washington recognized it immediately.

Carolina: "The temple where we fought Locus and Felix." 

Washington: "What does that have to do with getting called here? It's literally just a hole in the ground. How is it still a threat?"

Santa moved one of his arms, showing under the crater what seemed to be some sort of shaft that led to a large room deep underground. Inside, some sort of machine was running, but sparks and smoke started to come out of it and it got worse as time went on.

Santa: "What you are seeing is the weapon's reactor, placed deep underground to prevent any orbital attacks from damaging the main power source. Despite you both succeeded in stopping both Felix and Locus from firing the weapon, you also-"

Carolina: "Let me guess, the explosion triggered the reactor and it's slowly going to go off?"

Santa: "Correct."

Washington: "How big of an explosion are we talking about?"

Santa: "The reactor has enough power to destroy the entire planet from the inside."

Simmons: "How long do we have until the reactor goes off?"

Kimball: "... About a day, maybe two if we're lucky."

The group looked at her in shock.

Grif: "Well what the hell are we waiting for!? Let's get the hell out of here right now!"

Kimball: "We can't. We need to get everyone onboard so we can leave the planet before the reactor goes off."

Tucker: "Um. I don't know if you noticed. But even if we were to have everyone stand up and pack like a can of sardines, we can't get everyone on board."

Carolina: "Tucker's got a point. The best we can do is get everyone on board and save as many as we can."

Kimball: "Of fuck no! We have already lost so much. I am not letting Hargrove get the last laugh. So unless you guys have an idea to get everyone out of here, I'm staying with my people. Whether you like it or not..."

Everyone just stood there in silence, even the crewmembers who were in the middle of evacuating the entire planet but were interrupted but Kimball's sudden outburst.

Santa: "If I may, I think I have a solution to save everyone."

Everyone turned their head to Santa.

Santa: "As you all already know, this planet is full of various artifacts my creators left behind. One of them happens to be a matter transportation device that can transport various objects and beings to a planet that my creators chose many years ago."

Doc: "Of that's a relief!"

O'Malley: "Damn it! I wanted to see a planet explode! I could have learned from it for my plans of extermination."

Washington: "Can you do it?"

Washington said, choosing to ignore what O'Malley just said.

Santa: "Of course. Just give me an hour to divert power to one of my creator's other temples. In the meantime, I suggest that you tell your people to prepare for what's about to come. For things might be, as you say, 'bumpy'."

Kimball: "You heard the man! Tell everyone to get ready for... Just tell them we're getting out of here!"

All the crew members nodded as they frantically started to relay Kimball's orders while Santa was working on diverting power from the Temple of Procreation. Sure, there could be some side effects from doing so since the sudden power transfer will cause both of the temples to activate at the same thing. But it was not life-threatening so Santa decided to not include it.

----------------------------------------------------

Time-skip brought to you by Chibi Sarge yelling at Chibi Grif.

----------------------------------------------------

The stage was now set. Across the planet, the New Federation was preparing to be teleported to another world. At first, many people were skeptical about the whole "We're teleporting to another world to escape a planet-wide explosion," announcement. But then again, they had help from an alien AI that gave them what they needed to win the war, so they didn't question it.

Meanwhile, onboard the Donald Doyle, the Reds and Blues were helping the best they could on the ship. Doc was taking care of some of the wounded from the last battle. Dount and López were moving some recently delivered supplies. Tucker was hitting on one of the pilots before getting dragged away from Carolina and Washington (Yes, they found out what Tucker did and what everyone else did on the last ship). Caboose was giving Freckles calming medications, which Freckles ate when Caboose loaded a magazine of pills into him. And Grif and Simmons were in the storage room since Grif was hungry and Carolina told Simmons to go with him.

Kimball: "How much longer Santa?"

Santa: "Approximately thirty seconds Ms. Kimball."

Carolina: "And how much longer until the reactor explodes?"

Santa: "Forty seconds."

Washington: "What!? But you said it'll take a day or two before it explodes!"

Santa: "I did. Sadly, my calculations did not include the damage accelerating the process. So I suggest you tell everyone to, 'hold onto something', for this is going to be close."

Kimball nodded as she rushed to a nearby console, talking to one of the crew members as the said person started to type rapidly on the console. After a few seconds, he stood aside, and let Kimball say words that later go down in history which is known as "The Teleportation" by the Chorusians.

Kimball: "Everyone. I don't know how to say this. But hold on to something!"

Across the globe, New Federation troops prepared for whatever was about to happen. Some thought there would be portals that would suck them in, some thought their bodies would light up and later on find themselves somewhere else. 

That wasn't the case.

Santa: "Three. Two. One..."

Suddenly, a bright light started to engulf the entire planet. People looked around them, the light was bright, but it didn't blind them. Aboard the Donald Doyle, everyone noticed the sudden flash of light filling even the darkest parts of the ship.

Soon, the flash of light was gone, but the planet wasn't the same. Every man, woman, building, piece of equipment, and even all the alien artifacts were now void from the planet. In their place was new planet vegetation, ready to grow in the foreseeable future.

Well, foreseeable meaning the next five seconds until the entire planet exploded, leaving nothing but space debris in its place.

----------------------------------------------------

Five hundred miles from Chorus | One minute before "The Teleportation."

U.N.S.C. John Paul Jones.

----------------------------------------------------

Today was a busy day for the U.N.S.C John Paul Jones. A few days ago, the entire Milky Way Galaxy got a message from the Eplison AI that not only was it and the Blood Gulch Crew alive, but it landed on a forgotten U.N.S.C. colony planet called Chorus that was at war with itself. Not only that, but it revealed Hargrove's and Hargrove Industry's crimes that it committed, including making the inhabitants of Chorus fight each other so they would kill each other and Hargrove could take the planet and its alien artifacts for himself. The moment the message ended, the U.N.S.C. and its allies went to work, arresting Hargrove's forces while trying to find the man behind it all. 

But you wonder, what does this have to do with the John Paul Jones? Well, Chorus was at the edge of U.N.S.C. space, and the John Paul Jones was the closest. Closest meaning that it would take them three days for the aging Halcyon to make its way there and hopefully save both the Blood Gulch Crew and the inhabitants. 

Alex Hopper: "Seeker. How much longer until we reach our destination?"

The recently promoted Alex Hopper asked, prompting a yellow AI to appear from the holo table from the middle. His attire consisted of a Russian sniper uniform from 2042, as well as a sidearm and throwing knives on his belt.

Seeker: "Approximately ten seconds sir."

Alex: "Good, have weapons primed and ready to fire. We don't know what happened over the past three days and I don't want any surprises."

Seeker: "Understood."

Seeker said in his heavy Russian accent, disappearing as the captain looked out the window and into the darkness that was slipspace.

Cora Raikes: "Weapons are primed and ready sir. MAC is ready to fire the moment we exit slipspace."

Walter "Beast" Lynch: "Engines are slowing down as we're preparing to exit slipspace sir."

Jimmy "Ordy" Ord: "Marines are ready to be deployed at a moment's notice sir."

Alex: "Alright guys. We might get into a fight, so let's get out our mean faces, alright?"

Everyone: "Roger that!"

Seeker: "Exiting slipspace in Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Exiting slipspace."

In the darkness that is known as space, a circular portal appeared out of nowhere. Suddenly, the John Paul Jones burst right out of it, slowing down as the portal behind it eventually became nothing.

Alex: "Report!"

Walter: "Radar is not picking up any spacecraft over the planet. We're the only ones here sir!"

Cora: "No energy readings that indicate that we're being targeted, sir. We're in the clear."

Alex: "Good. Seeker, start running a scan of the planet an-"

Jimmy: "Sir! We're receiving a radio transmission that's broadcasting on all channels!"

Alex: "What? Put it through!"

Jimmy nodded as he pressed a few buttons on his console, clearing the static at first but then it was all clear as a woman's voice was heard, clearly full of worry and fear as she shouted on the channel.

Radio: "Everyone. I don't know how to say this. But hold on to something!"

Alex: "Hold onto something? What does she me-"

Cora: "Sir! A large energy spike is appearing from the planet!"

Alex: "What! Where!?"

Cora: "E-Everywhere sir!"

Suddenly, a blinding white light emitted from the entire planet. The crew shielded their eyes to prevent themselves from going blind. When the light was gone, they all looked back at the planet.

Jimmy: "What the fuck was that!?"

Alex: "I don't know. Walter, tell the drop teams to get ready to de-"

Cora: "Sir! Another energy spike is getting picked up! It's bigger than the last one! I-It's... Shit! Sir! We got to get out of here!"

Alex: "Fuck! Seeker, get us out of here! NOW!"

Seeker: "Understood sir."

Seeker quickly took control of the ship, taking a sharp turn as he blasted full power on the engines to get the ship as far as he could. Suddenly, the planet started to erupt from behind them. Cracks showing molten magma were visible from space as the entire planet imploded from the inside. Pieces of debris flew in every direction but thankfully left the John Paul Jones unharmed.

Alex: "Damage report!"

Walter: "Shields are at 91% from the blast sir but nothing to cause significant damage."

Cora: "No fatal casualties from the blast sir. Although there are reports of some minor injuries."

Alex: "Good. Seeker, mind telling me what the hell caused that explosion!?"

Seeker: "Scanning..."

Seeker: "I'm not sure how to tell you this sir... But the explosion was equivalent to a NOVA bomb..."

Everyone was silent for a second. Their ship didn't carry nor fired any NOVA bombs, and there sure was hell no way a backwater UNSC colony planet, nor Hargrove Industries had access to one.

Alex: "A-Are you sure?"

Seeker: "I'm positive. Whatever that second blast of energy was, it was powerful enough to detonate the entire planet."

Cora: "But there were two of them. Wouldn't the first one be responsible for blowing up the planet?'

Alex: "I don't know Cora. Seeker, get me on an encrypted channel with U.N.S.C. Command. Things just got interesting..."

----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Ch-

Error...

Error...

Error...

Reconfiguring Data. Stand by...

Date Updated.

Meanwhile in an unpopulated part of Falmart...

----------------------------------------------------

It was just a normal day in the Aminadav Forest. The birds were singing, the grass was green, and the rivers and streams were clean and full of fish. If it was your first time there, you'd probably have mistaken it as a paradise.

Well, that would be true if it weren't for the various raider goblin tribes that resided in the area.

Although a constant thorn on the Empire's side due to their effective raids on caravans, they were only spared destruction when the Emperor's son, Zorzal, announced that he was going to conquer the "barbaric" Warrior Bunny Tribe. Only then have the goblins been able to plunder local villages and caravans without worry about the Empire's intervention.

In a large goblin village, a large army was forming to start another series of raids. Consisting of goblins both big and small, they all chanted as one large brute came up on stage, the crowd erupting in cheers as he put up his hand to silence them.

Goblin Chief: "Today my warriors! We shall start on a great crusade! Under the guidance of Emroy! We shall purge the human filth that surrounds our great lands! With every life that we take, our destiny gets closer! Now yell my warriors! For today is the day we expand our lands in Emroy's name!"

The goblins cheered as they raised their weapons into the air, chanting Emroy's name as their leader chanted with them. It looked like there was a threat that would be looming across the Empire's countryside, but who could stop them?

Author: "Ok, ok. Let's see. Ah, here! This should be a good place to place them!"

The author said as he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, a bright light was over the entire land. The goblins looked up at it. Surprisingly, it didn't blind them. They took it as a sign from Emory and they cheered even louder, yelling until their lungs would eventually give out. Well, until the light disappeared, revealing multiple city blocks looming over them and crushing them in one fell swoop.

Yeah... It looks like their crusade was short-lived.

Author: "Welp, that's settled. I'm going to get waffle fries now."

----------------------------------------------------

Aboard the N.F. Donald Doyle.

----------------------------------------------------

Everyone groggily got up from the floor as they all groaned in discomfort and pain. Some of them helped those who were hit the hardest by the blast, while others tried to contact the entire New Federation to see what just happened.

Carolina: "Fuck... That was something..."

She groaned as she kept one hand on her head.

Washington: "You can say that again."

Kimball: "Status?"

N.F. Crewmember #1: "We're getting reports that everyone is safe and accounted for ma'am."

N.F. Crewmember #2: "No reports of serious injuries ma'am, aside from the motion sickness that we're getting reports, ma'am, we're all as healthy as a horse."

Kimball: "Good. Well, at least we don't have to worry about getting blown up into smithereens."

Kimball said in a somber tone, staying quiet for so long that she didn't notice Carolina go right up behind her and put her hand on Kimball's shoulder.

Carolina: "You made the right call Kimball. If not for Santa's idea, then everything that we would have fought for would have gone to waste."

Kimball: "I know. It's just... We lost our home. Even after everyone that died for us, their lives have gone to waste! Doyle-"

Carolina: "Would be proud of you. You protected both his and your people Kimball. You brought them together to face a common. He would understand your decision. Because it wasn't for the planet that we were fighting for, it was for the people. YOUR people."

Kimball: "I know..."

Washington: "Um... I hate to ruin this moment you two are having, but we have bigger problems right now?'"

Carolina: "What do you mean?"

Washington: "Like where the hell are we!?"

Carolina and Kimball turned around and were surprised to see what was below them. Multiple N.F. bases that were all over the globe were now just a few miles from each other. Cities that were hundreds of miles away were now merged into one large city. Not only that, but the landscape around them has changed as endless forests and mountain ranges replaced the wartorn environment that was just there.

Kimball: "Santa... Where the hell did you bring us?"

Santa: "Simple. Another world. One where I brought all of your people, facilities, and resources to, as well as my own."

Santa said as he projected himself in front of the three from the table.

Washington: "So... You brought-"

Santa: "Yes. I brought everything that we needed, as well as stuff that the people of Chorus hold dear. As well as Church's grave."

They sighed in relief. The Blood Gulch Crew would have been heartbroken if Church's grave had been destroyed. They were in such a rush that they didn't even think about it, not even Caboose.

Santa: "Huh, that's odd."

Carolina: "What is?"

Santa: "I suspected the effects to take much quicker than this. But it seems my calculations were wrong."

Kimball: "Effects? What effects?"

Santa: "Oh, apologies. I had to divert power from the Temple of Procreation to the Temple of Transportation. But when doing so, it activates both temples at the same time. However, it appears that the Temple of Procreation could use some tweaking since it's taking longer to take effect on those who were teleported."

Washington: "Um... Sorry, did you say the Temple of Proc-"

Suddenly, everyone started to feel their bodies heat up, their breathing getting heavy and loud as they looked at each other for some reason. The only one unaffected was Caboose for some reason.

Santa: "Caboose, can you go into the closet for me, please? I have some... Sweets in there just for you."

Caboose: "Really? Yay!"

Caboose cheered as he ran inside the closet, sounds of various candies could be heard as well as Caboose trying to feed Freckles through magazines.

Carolina: "W-Wait. Why isn't Caboose under t-the effects of the t-temple?"

Santa: "... Isn't it that obvious?"

Santa said as he disappeared, leaving the entire New Federation to their own devices under a very concerning influence.

----------------------------------------------------

This is a testing chapter. I just want to see how this would do. Please vote for more chapters and comments if you have some ideas for what our favorite web show characters should do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 552 25
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! In search of information on the Omega A.I., Agent Washington has only one moderately reliable source for that info, t...
11.8K 250 22
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! With the people of Chorus united, the Reds and Blues have only one final threat to handle, Charon and it's mercenarie...
9.8K 247 23
The reds and blues are shipped wrecked on a mysterious planet and Carolina and Epsilon are gone. Washington is trying his best to make sure they surv...
14.4K 424 21
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! A year after the complete destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues were stranded, shipwrecked on an unkn...