Beautiful in Jada

By KindaWerid

The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned... More

1: Here
2: Contact
3: Beauty
4: Scoprire
5: Hypocrite
6: Rifiuto
7: Elena
8: Escape
9: Impegno
10: Lira
11: Punish
12: Nightmare
13: Proteggere
14: Chiavare
15: Family
16: Family 2
17: Alone
19: Matrimony
20: Straziare
21: Funerale
22: Preso
23: Passato
24: Riavvolgere
1: Dead to Me
Book 2 Choosing Jada Updated!

18: Sbaglio

303 12 3
By KindaWerid

When I entered back into the room, Jada was under the covers fast asleep. Her soft snores filled the room. I wasn't mad at Jada, yet I had said nothing to her. She had said nothing to me either, I guess leaving so soon after being together was upsetting again.

Elena was pregnant.

It was the scariest moment in my life as I relived her words. Thinking about it made me angry and guilty. I felt petrified not only to be a dad but not to have a kid with Jada, not even my first one. I was scared of her response. I knew she couldn't stand me with other women. She was repulsed. I got reports of her crying herself to sleep. Lorenzo told me of her complaints of me, telling me to fix this before I lost her. And I had stopped for two weeks, keeping busy with my hunt. Yet, my actions had bitten me in the ass. How could I be so irresponsible and get that whore pregnant? She was easy to bed, too easy. And now, I stood here looking stupid and angry. I wished I had not ignored Jada. But, I couldn't face her. I didn't want to lie to her. But, eventually, I would have to tell her, especially if this was a boy, my son. Fuck! My anger caused a huge mess of the whole situation, I regretted not coming home more nights. My phone rang as I quickly picked it up, to not wake Jada.

"Hello?" I said, stepping back into the closet.

"I need a few things, like a snack, oh ice-cream! And I'm lonely, " I heard Elena, her voice sound pouty I held in a groan, I just saw her. I don't need to hear from her any longer.

"It can wait," I said.

"Come take care of your pregnant girlfriend," she said in a soft voice.

My heart was beating so fast I thought it might stop. I was mad more than anything else. Her antics were ridiculous. She knew I would never be with her. She was a fleeting moment of lust.

"I'll send someone over. Dont call me anymore, " I warned, walking out the closet, through the laundry into the hallway, and closed my office door.

"You got me pregnant. You need to there for me. Take care of me. I desereve to be your wife, at least. It's not like she's doing much anyways, or you wouldn't have come to see me, " she said. Her voice sounded vile.

"Shut the fuck up," I hissed at her comment.

"Please," She said as her voice broke a bit. I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Lorenzo will be by. I'll see you tomorrow, " I said, then hung up.

I kicked one of the chairs as it flew against the wall with a loud bang.

Fuck!

How could I be so stupid! She would try to leave me, I know it. Elena was going to make this as difficult as she could muster. But Jada could never leave me. I would tie to the bed if I had to. I would force her, I couldn't lose her. I dialed Lorenzo's number.

"Hey boss," he greeted when answering.

"Go check on Elena. She wants some ice cream," I told him.

"What for? I'm busy," he scoffed.

"Look, she's pregnant so just go check on the crazy bitch." I snapped before I thought about what I really said. I heard the sharp draw of his breath.

"Are you fucking kidding me," His voice roared through the phone.

Lorenzo had a soft spot for Jada. He had been keeping an eye on her for awhile, he used his hunting skills to find everything about her I could dream of. He had an affinity for her and had seen her as a sister, especially given the last few months they spent together in person. He heard all her complaints, heard her tears, and kept her company when I was too busy.

"What did I fucking tell you," he continued. I could feel his anger seething through the phone. He was disappointment in my character. I knew if he was here he would have punched me. As much as it would have pissed me off, I deserved it.

"I fuck know already, I'm not stupid. I just found out," I said.I had been digging my nails into my hands in a fist shape. I wanted to tell him to pipe down, but I deserved the verbal assault.

"I should kick your fucking ass. Tell her," he demanded.

"You keep your fucking mouth shut. I'll get to it. Just go look after Elena. I'll figure out what to do with her crazy ass," I said before hanging up.

I didn't want to hear his shit. I was already kicking myself, I knew Jada would be so angry. I could see her anger more in the last few weeks. Why did I think that this would end any other way. Knowing Elena, she stopped taking birth control, and I didn't use protection, easily assuming she was protected. She had even asked me to marry her, to make things right. I wanted to break her neck, but I didn't touch her. I denied her silly request still.

I sat in my chair, wanting to take everything back. I thought this mess was over, I would treat her like the princess she was. As my queen, and she would fall, be for me all over again. My heart swore its love to her, but I had honestly never been faithful in my life. I was wracked with guilt as it sat heavy on my chest. It wasn't the first time I felt this way. It had become a regular feeling. I couldn't figure out why. Maybe it was just because I could. I had never felt guilty before, though. I had never cared before until her. There was a soft knock at the door. I pushed the feeling away to not give away what my brain screamed at me, cheater.

"Come in," I said. Was she already awake?

"I brought you lunch," Corina said.

I let out the breath I didn't realize I held in. Corina came in her hair in her signature bun. He grays on display. She had this graceful way of aging as she placed the tray down.

"Is Jada awake?"

"No, she was asleep last time I checked," Corina responded as she shook her head.

"The girl naps like a cat," she added with a chuckle. Even Corina grew an affinity to her, I know if she found out, she would beat me like I was a child again.

"It's good to have you back," she said before leaving, shutting the door behind her.

What was my plan, what was I going to do? How do I break the news to her? How do I get her to stay, I don't think I could put a baby in her quick enough. I know Elena and her family would be hounding me soon, depending on how long she kept this to herself. They had wanted our families to combine for ages, and it almost worked till Elena was caught sleeping with Lucas. At least it was early, and the girl wasn't showing, so that was in my favor. I didn't want to be tied to that woman, I wished she would get rid of it. Knowing her obsession with me, she would do anything she could to keep me tied to her. I'm a fucking idiot. Until a though flashed my mine.Or I could marry Jada, like sooner rather than later. If I could marry her, make her my wife she would be more willing to stay with me. If I show her how much I love her I can prove how sorry I am and never let it happen again. I can tell her in a few weeks, yeah I can tell everyone and move pass this. I can make this work, I know the way she looks at me, she has to love me. I had never had so much self doubt, I had always been confident so this feeling was so foreign. I was always sure of my choies and my decision. I always had made the right move, but navigating this relationship was so difficult.

KNOCK KNOCK!

I had lost my train of thought until a knock broke me out of it. I had no idea how long I sat in my chair.

"Come in," I announced again. Jada walked in, startling me. She looked amazing wearing a pair of jean shorts and an off the shoulder t-shirt tucked into her shorts at the front.

"Did you eat lunch," she asked me.

"Yeah, Corina brought me some," I said. She glared at the untouched sandwich. Her eyebrows raised at me before shaking her head.

"Not what I came in for. Where were you this morning. You would think that after you finished the job whatever revenge plot, you would stick around for more than like 3 hours," she said. She looked so upset with me, angry.

"I'm sorry, my love, I was just tying up some loose ends," I said to her.

She looked at me wide eyed, as my response left her shocked. I stood up and made my way over to her. She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, widely. She shook her head, trying to regain her thoughts. She was silent for a while as we stood next to the chairs in front of my desk. Her mind chured as she tried to capture the words. I was entralled by her beautiful face and deep brown eyes.

"Is it so bad to live with me," she asked, her voice broke a little at the end.

I pulled her into a hug, and Lorenzo's words rang true in my head. I hated how right he was. She was feeling so abandoned. No matter how I tried to protect her, I forgot to do the same to her heart. She sobbed into my shoulder as I held her. I had ignored her, I left her and did little for her. And here she cried her heart out over me.

"I'm sorry," she said as she tried to catch herself. I tilted her head to me, my little sensitive snowflake. I kissed her soft lips with only a peck and wipped her tears away.

"Don't be sorry. It's all my fault," I told her.

I shot her a smile as my hand wrapped around her lower back and rubbed it longingly. I longed to no longer cause her pain, but for now, my touch soothed her. The silence seemed not to bother her either.

"Quit leaving me," she said with a sniffle. She tapped my chest playfully. I just nodded. I would have a lot to uphold on my end. Her eyes wandered a bit, looking around the room. I could feel the awkward vibe coming from her.

"I want to marry you, now," I said to her, cupping her check and gaining her attention again.

"Now? Huh?" Her voice was filled with confusion. It was the only thing that filled the room like music.

"Sooner rather than later. I want you to be completely mine, for everyone to know."She looked nervously into my eyes.

"This weekend. We can get it set up and get you in a beautiful gown. Come Monday, we can jet off to Italy for the best honeymoon," I stated, trying to bring excitement.She stayed silent for what felt like forever but truly only had to be a few moments.

"I'm not just some trophy wife, yeah?" She asked me.

"You're my everything, no trophy. I would do anything for you, anything you asked, anything you need," I said. She smiled at me, that big bright smile that could kill me. I had forgotten how sexy she was. She was always right in front of me.
"Marry me now, please," I asked.

"Alright, alright, I figured you would just make me do it," she shrugged.

"No, tell me you want me too," I said as desperation started to spill out me.

I needed her to want me, to keep falling for me, to stay through my stupidity. My hands slid under her shirt and up her back as I rubbed her soft skin. She was warm and inviting, I could kiss every inch of her skin and die a happy man.

"I want you, Alessio."I could hardly hold my excitement as I pulled her into a deep kiss. Her arms wrapped around my neck. I just needed to burry myself deep inside her. If she would just get pregnant, I could convince her to make it work. I had to.

"Break it up, you two," I heard an all to familiar voice say. She breaks our kiss to my dismay. I looked past her to see my brother.

"What?" I asked, annoyed. Jada burried her head into my chest. I know she was embarrassed, using my body to shield herself.

"Nice to see you too, princess," he teased. I wanted him out. I wanted to finish what I had started.

"I'm busy. It can wait," I said.

"We got a delay in shipment," he said.

"Handle it then. What do you want me to do?" I asked. I pulled Jada with me, leaning us against my desk.

"I'm going to be really busy the next couple of days. All of us are. Do me a favor. Handle it. There's not much we can do besides negotiating a lower price. This weekend, though, we are having a wedding," I announced.

"Damn, I was hoping to steal her," Lucas said.

"I'd kill you," I said quickly, shooting him a hard glare. He just wanted to get his ass kicked.

"Whatever. Fine, I'll get it done," he said before leaving us alone.

Jada was peaking up at me. Her flustered face was absolutely cute. The feel of her body pressed against mine. I would not leave her alone for much longer, I didn't want to. I had to have the woman who wanted me to. I just had to have her.

A/N
We have already hit 450 reads?!? WOW! Thank you again for coming back to read as always! Every like has been so amazing. Thank you to gushy_gushy. Shout-out to you and everyone who takes the time to tell me you enjoy this book.

I start my vacation next Wednesday. Expect an update on Monday, and I'll try to get a 2nd update next week. Bare with me!

Also, I'm trying my hand at #theWattys2023. I doubt this book is that good, but it never hurt to try! Wish me much luck! I'm so amazed at all the support. Thanks again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.3K 37
Clutching my towel tightly, I strode over to where Alessio stood, demanding that he return it to me. In my haste, I stumbled on the edge of the mat...
5.6M 158K 57
❝𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’‰π’Šπ’” π‘Έπ’–π’†π’†π’βž UNDER EDITING - PARTS OF THE STORY WILL BE CHANGED. He is ki...
11.7K 320 44
!Used to be Ms. FBI and Mr. Lawbreaker! Warning: This is a draft and is under editing. So there's spelling mistakes and some semi-cringe moments. Eng...
818K 12.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...