Boo. || WELCOME HOME X HUMAN...

By Bbonnie-

PREVIEW OF FIRST CHAPTER: - "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬... More

PROLOGUE
SS1: episode one! Accidental spook and a new friend!!
Ghost Y/n design!
SS1: Episode two! Head pets!
SS1: Episode three!! Joyful!!
SS1: Episode four!! Camera.
SS1: Episode five! Julie and Sally!
ART !!?!?!
SS1: Episode six!! Barnaby
A/n

Ss1; EP 007 ^ CAMERA GALLERY ^

263 12 6
By Bbonnie-

ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 1

ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 007

" Camera gallery "

                 You drew on paper, Drawing little funky doodles and images of random things coming into your mind as you waited for wally in Barnabys dog home.

But as you drew, you couldn't stop thinking about the little kid in the camera. You had many questions on who was he, What connections he had with you, And if he's he's you were trapped in that void for a long time.

You looked at the camera that laid infront of you on the bright colored rug, You wondered if it was a good idea to watch it since nobody's inside.

Screw it, Your going for it. You grabbed the camera and looked at all the videos and pictures saved In it, a picture that caught your eye was one where the kid from earlier was in it posing with you in costumes. 

He was wearing a Cinderella dress as you wore a prince uniform. It looked incredibly silly, You loved it. You continued to scroll and watch through the adventures of you and the kid and stumbled across the last one.

The last one had a new character, A older man in his 30's in a formal attire looking serious. You hummed of curiosity, But before you could press it you heard wallys voice outside. 

You shrieked because it jumpscared you, and you ran to the door and opened it with your left hand, The camera in your right. 

"Oh Neighbor! There you are! I was worried until Julie told me to pick you up. And amazing news, your living with me for now!" He grimaced, Sounding happy with the new information. Meanwhile you were confused out of your mind. 

"Live? But I don't need to? I'm dead, I could always sleep outside." You exclaimed, Frowning about the fact you couldn't watch the video. 'Well... Maybe I should ask wally if he can watch it with me? It's not like the video will harm anyone.'

Wally frowned as he heard your words. "But neighbor, We can't really have that since you are our dearest new neighbor here." He said, His smile returning.

You scratched your neck. "Well..... maybe I can stay with you?... but only for the meanwhile because I wanna have my own house soon! Okay?" You exclaimed, Grinning happily at him.

"That's fine with me neighbor." Wally said, But you felt as if he wanted you to stay by his sides at all times. "Oh! And would you like to watch this video with me Wally,? It caught my eye." You said as you showed him the camera.

"Oh, why i would love to!" He exclaimed.

(part one finished)

Words; 476

A/N ; )LOOK AT MY FRIEMD!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 8.8K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
285K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
164K 4.9K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
785K 29.1K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...