All I Care About Is You

zaidaw75 által

Wei Ying almost died two years after being taken to the YunmengJiang sect. He was safe and taken away by two... Több

Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The Wedding Day
Chapter 15
Their Story
Their Story Part 2
Their Story Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Trial
The Trail and Retribution
Retribution
Chapter 38

Chapter 23

1.5K 105 18
zaidaw75 által

The woman appears outside a well build house on the outskirts of yiling. She walked in anger evident on her face. She stop infront of a shelve and took something off. She looked at it and smile. I have waited for to long Wanji and I will not wait any longer. You were once promise to me. You were supposed to be my mate and that you will be but before that I have to get rid of that menace and that pup. I have been patient for to long it was just my luck that I have seen you today. You are just as beautiful as all those years ago my love. I have fallen in love with you since I had laid my eyes on you. I have never believed in fate or fated mates but seeing you today I realise we were always meant to be. We were destine to meet again. She looks down at the bowl filled with herbs and inside was a purple flower a flower she had obtain with the main purpose to poison that boy. She needs to be very careful about how she will do this,she can not be caught before she has got what rightfully is hers. A wicked smile appears on her lips. Chenqing I had once cause your death but it seems you just can not stay dead but this time I will make sure that you do. I just did not count on it that they would kill wanji also. She put the bowl back on the shelve and turns around. She took out a jug with wine and pour herself a cup and down it in one go. Smiling she thought to herself. I will pay you a visit soon.

When Lan Zhan, Xichen and A-Ying reached the Cloud Recess they were still reeling with anger. Wanji and Chenqing was scratching at their walls wanting to be let out so that they could hunt down that witch and kill her. Xichen went to inform his uncle of what had happened while Lan Zhan took A-Ying back to the healers. It is not safe for A-Ying to shift into his wolf from right now so they just want to make sure that he and the pups are fine. The anger slowly makes way for worry and anxiety. A-Ying's had both his hands on his bulging belly while Lan Zhan had his one hand behind his mates lower back making sure that he does not trip or fall over. Silence surrounds them as they walk making their way to the healers pavilion. As soon as they arrive they step inside. When healer Lan Yi looks up from her station where she was busy mixing herbs, she was surprised to see them because they were not due for another checkup in two weeks but when she saw the looks on their faces worry immediately so she made her way over to them and asked." Is there something I can do for the two of you? Did something happened?. She asked while steering A-Ying towards the divider so he could take of his ropes. When she came back she looks at Lan Zhan and he answer."We just want to make sure that A-Ying and the pups are fine. A-Ying shifted and we know you said that it is not safe. We are just worried". She nods her head and as soon as A-Ying step around the divider she carefully ushered him towards the nearest cot and make him lay down.

She started her examination carefully. She took his arm and let a small string of spiritual energy out. Carefully and meticulously she go about and let the energy nip and tuck. When done she moved to his belly and did the same concentrating a small crease between her brows. She asked them. " Did anything else happen because your pups are in distress". Both of them asked at the same time." Will they be fine?". She kept on with what she was doing while answering them." They will be fine. You need not worry. Nothing a little bed rest won't cure. You still have not answer my question?". She said while finishing her examination. A-Ying looks at the both of them and said." I don't know what happened. When she moved to touch my belly it was not me who pushed her back. I also did not initiate the shift Lan Zhan I would never do that knowing that I can hurt our babies. You have to believe me". He said as tears runs down his face. Lan Zhan quickly moves to his side as Lan Yi move to the side. Lan Zhan took his distraught mate in his arms and letting out his pheromones to calm his mate down while rubbing soothing circles on his back.
"I believe you and I do not blame you. I know you would never harm our babies. Shush calm down. I believe you A-Ying ". He said with a soft voice just then Xichen and Lan Qiren enters the room. Lan Qiren moved forward worry are shown clearly on his face. " A-Ying are you and the pups fine? Xichen informed me off what had happened". Lan Qiren said to him. When A-Ying finally calmed down he nods his head indicating that he was fine. Lan Zhan place a soft kiss on the top of his head but did not let go off him.
Healer Lan Yi watch the family of four silently her eyes moves to A-Ying's belly a furrow between her brows thinking to herself.' Could it be that the pups send out the spiritual energy?Could it be that they attacked the woman sensing the danger? What were her intentions that the two pups deem it fit to protect their mother even while still in the womb?. Now she understands why they are in distress. They absorb some of their mothers spiritual energy to launch the attack. Why did the shift not effect them?. Could it be because A-Ying are a true male omega?. Does this mean that even though he is pregnant he can still shift without endangering his life and that of his pups?. She was so deep I thought that she did not here Lan Qiren talking to her. It is only when she felt a hand on her shoulder that she jumped and yelp from shock. The four looks at her and she came to herself and waves her hand indicating that she is fine. She looks at Lan Qiren and asked." Did you asked me something "?. " Yes. I asked if A-Ying and the pups are fine and if the shift did not do anything to them. She shakes her head and answered as she looks at a wide eyed A-Ying and said." My examination found nothing wrong. The pups are just in a little bit of distress but otherwise the both of them are fine but I would like to discuss something with the four of you in private. It is just something I just thought of and it is not conclusive but it is something that we should consider and be aware off". She looks at them and saw the worried looks on their faces and she immediately ensures them." It is nothing to be worried about. Like I said A-Ying and the pups are fine but I would like to get a second opinion from another healer before i make my final conclusion". The four nods their heads and then  A-Ying said.
"What about Wen Qing she is also a healer and i trust her just as trust healer Lan Yi. I would also feel much beter if it is her and not some stranger". He looks at his family.
" If A-Ying wishes that then we will send her a butterfly message". Lan Zhan said and A-Ying nods his head in confirmation. After the decision has been made Lan Yi told A-Ying that he could go and put his robes on. Lan Zhan stood up and helped his mate. They both went behind the divider and Lan Zhan helped him to get dress once again when they were done they moved put from the divider and join the others.

"Let me know as soon as young maiden Wen arrive please. A-Ying go and get some rest now and your pups are just fine do not worry they are just as strong as their parents". She said with a soft smile on her face. Which in turn brought a smile to their parents faces. Relieved in some way the family of four left and made their way towards the jingshi. As soon as they arrived Lan Zhan steered his mate towards the sleeping area as his uncle and brother both took a seat in the receiving area. Once Lan Zhan made sure that his mate was comfortable. He threw a quilt over him and place a soft kiss on his lips than he send the butterfly message to Wen Qing asking her to come to the Cloud Recess as soon as possible please.
A-Ying also send a message to A-Sang asking him to also come. Lan Zhan continues to sit next to his mate letting out his soothing and calming pheromones holding his hand and making soothing circles with his thumb on his mates hand. A-Ying smiles at his mate as his eyes slowly started to close and soon he was fast asleep. Lan Zhan before he leaves lays his hand on A-Ying's belly and whispers to his pups."You must be good for and do not disturb your mother to much. He needs his rest and so does the two of you. A-die loves you and your mother very much and I promise I would not let any harm come to you". He place a soft kiss on his mates belly and just then he felt two soft kicks as if the twins were telling him that they understands. A soft smile adorn Lan Zhan's face before he place another kiss on his mates tummy and then his forehead. He stood up and let his pheromones out before he made his to the receiving area where his uncle and brother is waiting. Xichen as soon as his brother sat down poured him a cup of tea and he refilled his and his uncle's cup. They drank in silence and once done they pit their cups down when Xichen asked Lan Zhan. "Is A-Ying sleeping?. Do you think he will be fine". Lan Zhan answers. " Yes brother he is sleeping now. He will be do not worry". "A-Zhan do you perhaps know who this woman was?". Lan Qiren asked with concern and a hint of anger in his voice. "No uncle I do not but I think Wanji and Chenqing might now who she is". Lan Zhan answered. " We need to find out who she is and what her motives are as soon as possible. I will not allow this woman to bring harm to A-Ying and the pups". Xichen said anger vibrating off his voice. " Neither would I brother. I promise you and uncle that". Lan Zhan said eyes glowing and his hands curled into fists on his lap. They two nod their heads towards Lan Zhan. "Did you send the message to lady Wen". Lan Qiren asked him." Yes I did uncle and A-Ying send one to A-Sang as well". Lan Zhan answered. Lan Qiren looks at him and asked. A-Sang? Why would he send a message to him". "Let's just say that he has a nick of finding things out that normally are impossible for others to found out". Xichen answered his uncle. "I see if he can be off help then why not. Right now we will need all the help we can get even if it means doing things we are not comfortable with". Lan Qiren said. Knowing what their uncle mean the two brothers just smile at their uncle. Not long after they left and Lan Zhan close the door and went to the sleeping area where A-Ying was still fast asleep. He took of his robes and went to lay next to him. He climb into the bed and pull his mate closer,his one hand on his belly. A-Ying immediately snuggle closer as soon as he felt his mate body and sighs in content. Lan Zhan feeling content closes his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

As soon as Wen Qing got the message she informs her brother who now was worried just as she was." Jie did something happened to A-Ying and the pups?. Are they fine?.
He asked worriedly. "I do not know. A-Zhan did not say much but he would not have send the message requesting my presence if it was not urgent. I will go to uncle and inform him that we will be going to gusu the next day". She told her brother. She pulled him close and hug him while saying to appease her brother." They are fine we just have to believe it. Maybe it is nothing serious and they just missed us already". She pulled away and gave him a reassuring smile. Wen Ning nods his head in understanding. " I will be right back you can pack your things so long". She turns on her heels and walked towards the throne room she knows her uncle will be. As soon as she reach there she bowed and asked her uncle if she and her brother could go visit the Cloud Recess. Her uncle was confused because the two just got back from visiting their friends and he asked." Did you two not came back from a visit to your friends". "We did but I received a urgent request from A-Zhan to come to gusu as soon as possible. It is something to do about A-Ying and their pups". She answered honestly.
" I see. I did not know that they were expecting but do give my congratulations to them". He said as he looks at his niece. " They did not inform the sects as far as I know but I will convey uncle's message to them". She answered her uncle. He nods his head and asked her." When are you planning on leaving". She answered. " Tomorrow morning at the earliest uncle ". " Fine keep me in form of the young masters health and their little ones. Maybe I should pay them a visit also". He said as he nods his head and wave her off. She turn around and leave to go pack her things and get them ready to leave in the morning. She also made sure to send a butterfly message to A-Zhan informing him that they would be there by tomorrow.

When A-Sang received the message from A-Ying he immediately went to his brother to inform him of the message. "Do you know what had happened? ". Mingjue asked him." No but he said that he would explain everything when we get there. He also said that A-Zhan had send a message to Wen Qing and Wen Ning also". Huaisang said teary eyes. His brother looks at him and said." We will depart first thing tomorrow morning. I don't understand everything was fine when they left here. I wonder what could have happened to them". He asked his brother with worry in his eyes and face. "I don't know Da-ge but I am very worried about them". A-Sang said lower lip wobbling as tears run down his face. Mingjue stood up and took his brother in his arms and let his soothing and calming pheromones out to help his brother calm down." Don't worry A-Sang everything will be fine. Let's not stress we will know tomorrow what had happened". He said try to keep the worry out of his voice. "Thank you da-ge. I am fine now. I will go and send a message back informing them that we will be there tomorrow". A-Sang said while pushing his brother away gently and then he turns to leave. When he reached his room he immediately send the message and pack some things to take with. Maybe he will stay a little longer who knows. Nodding his head to himself he sat down and pour himself a cup of wine and drank it. See you tomorrow my friend and my two little nephews he said to himself and smile at himself.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

71.4K 4.5K 23
A suddenly orphaned, young and weakened omega like Wei Ying, had little chance of escape when some alphas found him hiding in the very forest that wa...
21.8K 2.7K 38
While growing up, it was assumed that Lan Xichen was next in line for succession. No one could believe it when the moody and quiet second son of the...
129K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...
14.2K 1.3K 21
Wei Wuxian were sent to the Imperial Palace when the edict reached Lotus Pier. The young Emperor will soon choose his harem. All unmated omegas male...