Reincarnated As A Wolf

By LorreignneScarr

"I don't care if you are not a human. What matters is my feelings toward you..." ... Accidentally struck by l... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 20

61 2 1
By LorreignneScarr

A few hours later, Cruella and the girls were strolling around the bustling streets. It was noisy but bearable. The girls' eyes sparkled at the sight of food at the stalls. Curious about what they tasted like, they ended up visiting each stall and grabbing a bite or two.

"What is this?" Sera asked at the dark thing in a stick. A hunchback grandma was selling it at a small stall and she sells weird and exotic food.

But the pungent smell made the girls gagged.

The old woman smiled and said, "It's an intestine of a monster, child."

"What did you say?!" the four girls' jaw dropped.

"Don't judge it by its weird appearance. I assure you that it tastes good. You can never taste something like this everywhere." the old woman continued with a smile but there was a cold glint hidden in her eyes.

The truth was, this old woman was a demon in disguise. Her true appearance is nothing like an old woman at all.

However, her concealment was discovered by Cruella at a glance.

"There's no way I would eat something like this!" Sera grumbled and the sight of weird food made her gag more.

Despite knowing the truth, Cruella was examining the exotic food that belonged to the monster. She frowned as she saw the dark aura emitting from the meat. They smelled weird and Cruella was suspicious when she glowed at the expression of the old woman, albeit, fleeting. But she's certain that it laces with malice.

Although, Cruella couldn't find what was wrong with the food since it wasn't poisoned at all. If so, the demon's intention might be different, and selling food was just a disguise.

Since it didn't concern her, Cruella ignored it and looked at the food with great interest. In her previous life, she had tasted different exotic foods and she liked them. She was about to grab a stick when Sera grabbed her hand.

"Let's go! I can't stomach to see these weird-looking things anymore." Sera pulled Cruella away while Meira and Lucy followed suit.

Cruella looked back subconsciously and saw the old woman's face darkened while emitting a dark aura but paled while staring at Meira's back.

Cruella smirked. 'Interesting!'

The four girls entered a few stores mostly those who were selling sweets and delicacies.

"Whoa!" Cruella's eyes sparkled while looking at the conspicuous building not far away. Before the trio could react, Cruella disappeared from their sight and they only heard her say, "I'll be back later. You go shopping on your own for a while!"

"Where is she going?" Sera blinked her eyes while eating ice cream.

Lucy shrugged her shoulders while licking her ice cream. "Maybe she saw something that interests her!"

"Whoa, guys look up!" Meira's eyes sparkled at the sight of a floating ship in the sky.

"A floating ship?" Sera and Lucy gasped and suddenly felt excited.

"I want to ride in it!" the trio uttered in unison.

Soon, they forgot about Cruella and asked people about the floating ship. It turns out that those were passenger ships going to different routes. They could also ride it to go to the capital faster.

However, the fare cost an arm and a leg. Well, from the commoners' view that is!

There were three ways to go to the capital. Firstly, through the teleportation array which cost 10,000 gold coins for each person. It was run by Marquess Dionne Family. Secondly, through a floating ship that cost 5,000 gold coins and was also run by Marquess Dionne's Family. And lastly, through a passenger carriage which only cost 10 gold coins for each person.

"Seriously? If we ride that thing, it will cost us 20,000 gold coins! How crooked!" Sera grumbled.

"Only wealthy people could afford it!" Lucy pouted. How many sweets they could buy with the 20,000 gold coins? She couldn't even imagine!

"How about we sneak in?" Meira suggested.

Sera and Lucy look at Meira like she has grown two heads. Sera cackled mockingly, "Oh, the Great Saintess actually thought something despicable! Are you out of your mind?!"

Meira pouted and murmured innocently, "I was just suggesting anyway... what's a big deal?"

Lucy chuckled. "I think we should ask big sister's opinion first!"

"Oh right! Where's Cruella now?"

At this moment, Cruella was humming happily while eating candy.

Earlier, she found a candy shop and she felt like she was in a different dimension when she entered. She only found a beautiful lady at the counter looking at her with a smile.

Her obsession with sweets had gone out of control and she ended up almost buying all the candy in the shop. However, the lady didn't let her and only allowed her to buy ten big bottles.

She was disappointed but when she tasted the candy, she felt delighted and her displeasure was gone and happily told the lady that she would come back again the next day to buy another batch.

The beautiful lady smiled and gave her another bottle for free and she accepted it with gusto.

Cruella was easily bought!

And now, she was holding a big bottle in her left hand and chewing some candy happily like a child.

She never tasted something so delicious before and it made her mouth water while thinking of being surrounded by a mountain of candies.

She was humming a song and suddenly realized that she had gone for a while now and the girls must've looking for her.

Suddenly, her body felt hot and she was uncomfortable. Her face contorted and she immediately went back to their hotel room and directly jumped into the bed when she felt dizzy.

For some reason, her eyelid drooped heavily and before she knew it, she fell asleep.

After an hour, Cruella woke up and lazily sat up.

"Ugh, heavy..." she murmured and was about to get down the bed when her feet couldn't reach the floor.

Stunned, Cruella noticed that her dress become so big and when she lifted her hand, they were hidden inside the dress. "Ah?!"

That's when she noticed that her body become small like that of a two-year-old child. In fact, she was now a two-year-old child!

Her big boobs were gone when she looked down and her feet dangling on the edge of the bed became small and so delicate.

She jumped down and cast a mirror. Her gaze met a small child who looked like her, wearing her dress.

She touched her face and was surprised at how smooth her skin was like that of a newborn baby.

Realization suddenly dawned on her.

Shocked, Cruella went under the dress and got out naked while her alluring hair almost covered her small body. "I became a child!"

She covered her mouth with her tiny hands as the cute voice that came out of her mouth was different and belonged to a baby.

If someone would hear her at this moment, they would probably faint at how cute and pretty baby Cruella was at the moment.

"How did I become like this?" She was stumped because she couldn't remember what happened an hour ago like she had forgotten something important.

Now, her problem was how to face the girls with her new appearance.

She tried going back to her original form but failed. "How?!"

She opened her status and found a new hidden skill called Transformation Skills. Her eyes widened when she found some information regarding the effect of the transformation skills. It says that the effect will take 72 hours before she can transform back to her original appearance.

However, she wondered how did she acquire the Transformation Skills unless she ate something that triggered it.

"Oh right! I was eating a bunch of delicious candy before I passed out!"

"Was it something to do with it? But... isn't it only candy? How could it trigger my body?"

In the end, Cruella decided to go back to the candy shop to find out the truth about those candies. She magics her big clothes and it became a tiny dress that fits her.

She put up her hair into twin tails and when she looked at the mirror, she was shocked at how adorable she looked. Her eyes twinkled and couldn't help but pinched her plump cheeks.

"I can't believe I turned two years old," she murmured.

"Now, let's go back to the candy shop!"

Then Cruella disappeared from her spot and appeared outside where the candy shop was. However, what greeted her was an abandoned building and no candy shop stood there before. Cruella was shocked.

Was she got deceived?

"Ah!!!"

"If the girls knew this, I'm afraid they would laugh their asses off!"

Cruella pouted and stomped her feet angrily. "I was so stupid!"

She didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Suddenly, her eyes widened when she saw a huge floating ship in the sky. Her eyes sparkled in excitement and she wanted to ride in it!

As she was about to turn around, a black cat with green eyes jumped in front of her. They made eye-to-eye contact but it only happened a few seconds because the cat was terrified out of its wits and disappeared in a flash making Cruella puzzled.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

Ten minutes later, she found the girls in front of a huge building where the floating ships were.

"Sera! Lucy! Meira!" she called happily.

The trio turned around and froze when they saw an adorable little baby.

After a few seconds, the trio saw hearts at the sight of an adorable little baby. They suddenly had a strong urge to hug her and kiss her.

"Ah, cute baby! Did you call us?" Meira's face flushed and crouched down with a huge smile on her face.

"That's right!" Cruella answered while nodding her pretty little head.

Her cute voice struck the trio's heart like an arrow and their body trembled, not because of fear but of excitement. If it was possible, they would put baby Cruella in their pocket and bring her everywhere!

"Ah!" Meira couldn't help it anymore and scooped up Cruella in her arms which made Cruella surprised. However, she wasn't repulsive and just smiled cutely. Again, seeing her smile made Meira's heart melt like a puddle. She squeezes her and kisses her cheeks adorably.

Lucy and Sera felt like they got a nosebleed seeing such an adorable baby's smile and they saw hearts.

Just then, Cruella scrunched up her face and pushed Meira's face with her tiny hand looking adorable.

Seeing that, Lucy and Sera laughed at Meira's pouting face.

"Ok, Mey, put me down!" Cruella pushed Meira and jumped down which caught Meira off guard.

"Wait, baby, how did you know my name?" Meira asked, baffled because as far as she can remember only Cruella called her that nickname. Lucy and Sera were also puzzled and looked eagerly at the little baby.

Cruella crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes. "Duh, I'm Cruella!"

Her cute voice rang through the trio's ears and hearing the name Cruella made them perplexed.

The trio looked at each other and burst into laughter. "Pfft! Little baby, are you pulling our leg?"

Cruella pouted while looking at the laughing trio who looked like a laughing peacock in her eyes.

Lucy stifled a laugh and approached Cruella with scrutiny. And her eyes widened when she noticed that the baby really looked like a mini version of her big sister, Cruella!

"Are you... really big sister?" Lucy was stumped but still sounded uncertain.

"Ah, little chestnut! You can recognize me! Great!" Cruella hugged Lucy happily.

Lucy gasped and blinked her eyes in surprise. Soon, her eyes glinted with excitement because only her big sister called her little chestnut.

There was no doubt that this little two-year-old baby is her big sister!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 0 18
Mackenna, a 20 year old werewolf girl was beaten and bruised for most of her life. She was kept hostage by Jake, a sadistic psychopath who kidnapped...
12.3K 5.3K 37
Unknown to the average human world, there is a place where every supernatural being that fuels nightmares resides. Shielded completely from prying ey...
33.5K 1.3K 28
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
1K 60 26
The story of a reincarnated villainess. "It's your life now." Sometimes we find peace in our constant suffering, sometimes we break free of our suf...