๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐€

By lonkaiorr

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐... More

๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ + ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

1.1K 52 13
By lonkaiorr

September 8th
Friday

Why would I say all these things to have you feelin' a way?
Why would I tell you I'm 30 away if I'm not on the way?
Why do I settle for women that force me to pick up the pieces?

"Why do I want an independent woman to feel like she needs me? I lost my way." Phoenix sang along as she put on her shoes getting ready to leave for school.

"Phoenix!" Genesis called from downstairs. Phoenix didn't respond instead she just grabbed all my stuff and went downstairs to see her and Isaiah sitting at the dining table eating breakfast.

"Good morning ma, what you need?" Phoenix asked her while bending down and hugging her.

"Good morning baby, I just wanted-" Genesis started before Isaiah cleared his throat causing both ladies to look at him.

"You just going to walk around my house and not acknowledge me?" He asked with his arms folded leaning back in his seat.

"Wassup." Phoenix spat coldly, trying her best not to roll her eyes before turning back to Genesis for her to finish talking

"Don't 'wassup' me, I am your father and you need to act like it!"He exclaimed.

"Isaiah, cut it out." She scolded. He scoffed before getting up and walking out.

"Anyways Phoenix, I just wanted to tell you that your father and I are both going to be working later than usual tonight. We'll probably be back around 2 in the morning. Do you need money for dinner?" Genesis questioned while walking to the kitchen to wash her dishes.

"Ite and nah I'm good," Phoenix responded. "I gotta get going though before I'm late." She added, walking towards the door.

"Okay, I love you, and have a good day. Be safe lil girl!" Genesis shouted from the kitchen.

"Love you too ma, you too," Phoenix shouted back walking out and heading to her car.

Phoenix made it to class at 8:02, only two minutes late. She walked in and walked over to her seat noticing the empty seat next to her, shaking her head at how Jaidyn was always late.

"Wassup nix," Taniyah spoke from behind phoenix.

"Wassup bitch, where everyone at?" Phoenix raised a question referring to the girls and Kai, mostly Jaidyn though. The past three weeks Jaidyn and Phoenix had grown closer. Mostly Jaidyn trying to make sure Phoenix was okay since she broke up with Trinity.

"Kai told us he wasn't comin' Friday on Tuesday nigga. And look at you tryna know where yo' girlfriend at." Taniyah teased, laughing. Phoenix smacked her lips and turned around facing the teacher as she began to talk.

A few minutes into class, Myah, Kyonni, and Jaidyn came strolling into the classroom laughing with McDonald's bags. "Nice of you to join us, ladies, please quietly take a seat." Mrs.Barnes sounded off sarcastically. The trio shared a look before making their way to their seats.

"Good morning Phoenix, you okay?" Jaidyn inquired of Phoenix as she sat in her seat placing one bag on her desk and another on Phoenix's.

"Damn sis you only see Phoenix? Actually, never mind that's probably true she got that big ass head." Taniyah teased, mushing Phoenix's head.

"Keep yo' damn hands off me bitch." phoenix retorted smacking Taniyah.

"Y'all know y'all is too old." Kyonni giggled. Jaidyn and Myah just shook their heads laughing.

"Good morning Niyah." Jaidyn laughed. "Phoenix answer my question and eat that food. I got you a McGriddle and a hash brown." She added, smiling.

"I'm straight." Phoenix lied. Honestly, she was still upset about an argument age had last night with her father about coming home late from work. Phoenix knew he wasn't even mad she was late, Isaiah just liked to try to bully her. It's been like that between the two since she came out.

Genesis was accepting but Isaiah stopped talking to her unless they were arguing about bullshit.

"Thank you for the food even though I told you to stop buying me shit," Phoenix added to her earlier statement.

"Shut up Phoenix this is my money I be using. Worry bout yourself, ma'am." Jaidyn rolled her eyes.

"Watch yo' self Jaidyn," Phoenix warned, making eye contact with her. Phoenix saw her blushing before she looked down at her nails making her chuckle.

"Ain't no way boa." Kyonni could be heard attempting to whisper to Myah.

"If you hit me with that ball, I swea' we gonna fight Phoenix!" Jaidyn shouted running from her. They were in gym — their last period of the day, and they were supposed to be playing basketball but instead Phoenix was just messing with jaidyn.

"Ain't nobody tryna hit yo' scary ass man, come here." She laughed, motioning jaidyn over with her index finger. As jaidyn walked over to her she got a phone call.

"Hello?" she answered the phone while walking to Phoenix who was now sitting on the bleachers typing on her phone. Phoenix pulled Jaidyn down to sit next to her, eyes never leaving her phone.

"Hey Jai, I won't be able to pick you up like I said. I got called in to fly to Atlanta right now." Monica acknowledged and Jaidyn sighed.

"Mommy you know my car is in the shop. You promised you'd be able to get me. If you weren't gonna be able to you could've let me know so I could've asked Myra this morning!" Jaidyn stressed, causing Phoenix to look up at her.

"I know and I'm sorry. I thought I had this weekend off but one of the nurses called in sick so they need me." Monica sighed.

"I be needing you too but okay. I'll talk to you later mommy, I love you." Jaidyn dismissed the conversation.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I love you more. Be safe and let me know when you get home. Have a good weekend baby, don't stay all cooped up." Monica apologized and hung up. Jaidyn huffed and started to go to the group chat with herself, Myah, and Kyonni.

"You good?" Phoenix asked turning Jaidyn's head to face her. Jaidyn observed her face before nodding. "Stop lying to me, Jai." She sighed.

"I'm just annoyed. She's literally never home. It's always my job this, my job that. Like I know it's important but so I am. Then she knows I don't have my car right now and it's already too late for me to ask my sister to get me." Jaidyn vented, shaking her head.

"So what, you need a ride home? That ain't nun Jai. And for the shit with ya' mom, I understand trust me but you can't really blame her for that." Phoenix said rubbing Jaidyn's lower back.

"No it's fine, I'll just ask Kyonni or Myah to take me home," Jaidyn replied not wanting to be a burden.

"No, you won't. C'mon you comin' with me." Phoenix said standing up and pulling her arm to stand up along with her.

"Phoenix it's okay really. Don't you got work?" Jaidyn asked, trying to stop her.

"Nope, not today. Bring yo' ass on Jaidyn." She said sternly before the bell rang.

"Okay damn. But I'm paying you gas money." Jaidyn stated while gathering her things to leave.

"No, you ain't. You already paid me, you got me breakfast." Phoenix said as they started their walk out of the school.

"Still paying you," Jaidyn mumbled.

"Can I play something?" Jaidyn asked as Phoenix pulled out of the parking lot. She looked over at her before nodding.

"Yeah, here," Phoenix said handing Jaidyn her phone. "We got the phone bitches ahh." Jaidyn thought internally smiling.

"Thank you, ma'am." She cheesed, going to Apple Music.

Seems like I been runnin' outta time
Yeah, we still so young
And got so much to find
We can't never let 'em break our mind
We gotta stay strong
Conquer and don't divide

"I come in peace, my heart already set on fire
If it ain't color, what's the difference from you and I?" Jaidyn rapped along looking out the window.

"You hungry?" Phoenix asked and Jaidyn nodded.

"A little," Jaidyn said squinting while bringing my index finger and thumb together before erupting in laughing.

A/n : 🤏🏾 for the not-so-intelligent.

"You lame as hell.." Phoenix laughed shaking her head. "What do you want to eat?" She asked.

"Ion know, what you want to eat? Jaidyn pestered looking at her as Phoenix drove.

"Girl I asked you. So again, what do you want to eat?" She repeated.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'm finna take you home in 30 seconds." Phoenix scolded.

"Can we get Chipotle?" Jaidyn asked smiling. Phoenix rolled her eyes as she stopped at the red light and turned to face Jaidyn.

"You couldn't just say that 2 minutes ago?" Phoenix replied with an attitude. Jaidyn jerked my head back and scoffed.

"Maybe I could, maybe I couldn't. So can we get Chipotle or not?" Jaidyn repeated.

"Sit the fuck back and listen to the music Jaidyn," Phoenix complained, pulling off after the light turned green.

"Ouu, thank you, Phoenix!" Jaidyn squealed looking up from her phone and seeing she was turning into the Chipotle parking lot.

"Whatever lil girl. Get out of my car." Phoenix said as she parked as they got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. "Gone get what you want." She added.

"You not getting nothing?" Jaidyn asked and she shook her head. "And why is that?" She questioned tilting her head and looking at Phoenix.

Phoenix shrugged before answering. "Ion want this." She said simply.

"What you don't like Chipotle? Jaidyn asked as they moved up in line. "She better not say no." Jaidyn thought.

"Nah I do, I just don't want it today. Not in the mood for it." She replied. Jaidyn nodded understandingly.

"Oh okay, you would've had to take me home. But what you gonna eat then?" Jaidyn questioned. Phoenix laughed and shook her head.

"Iah get me sum Wendy's or something." She shrugged.

"You shol' will." Jaidyn sassed before going up to place her order.

"Which house ma?" She asked driving down my block, making jaidyn blush lightly at the name.

"That one right thea'." jaidyn pointed at her house. She nodded and pulled into the driveway.

"Ite, you good right?" phoenix asked leaning against her door and looking at jaidyn.

"Yea.." jaidyn said moving to get out of the car. "You um.. do you wanna come in?" she asked looking everywhere but at her.

"Mhm.." Phoenix nodded. "Go on in, I'll be in there inna minute." She said patting jaidyn thigh.

"Girl stop touching me," Jaidyn replied getting out of the car.

"Funny how everything changed. Once you got all that you wanted nothing was ever the same!" Jaidyn sang along as she slicked down her hair. She then grabbed her phone to take a few mirror pictures before walking back into her room and getting in bed.

jai.dynn_

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by 1kPhoenixx, kymulaa._ and 982 others
jai.dynn_ falling in love.
1kPhoenixx where yo clothes at.
⇨ what are clothes? :)

The bedroom door opened revealing a low red-eyed Phoenix staring at Jaidyn. "Fuck you mean what are clothes Jaidyn?" She mugged, taking shoes her off and coming to lay on the bed.

"First of all get up with them outside clothes on." Jaidyn pushed her back off the bed.

"My fault mama, what I'm supposed to put on?" Phoenix asked licking her lips. Jaidyn got up walking over to her dresser getting Phoenix out some grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"There you go, you can change in my bathroom." Jaidyn pointed to the bathroom. Phoenix nodded and walked inside.

Once Phoenix walked out she put her old clothes in her book bag and came and sat next to me. "Can you put sum on?" She asked.

"Mhm." Jaidyn hummed going to put on Barbie. Phoenix looked at her before laughing obnoxiously.

"No way you just put on Barbie, Jaidyn." Phoenix choked out between laughs.

"I did? Is that a problem Phoenix?" Jaidyn asked bucking at her. Phoenix laughed and shook her head.

"Nah, do you." Phoenix shrugged laying down and watching the TV. "Come lay with me." She suggested. Jaidyn scrunched her face up and looked at her.

"No bye." Jaidyn laughed

"Please." She pleaded, opening her arms for Jaidyn to lay down by her.

"Fine but go to sleep." Jaidyn pointed her finger at her before laying down next to her.

"I gotchu." Phoenix rasped throwing her arm around Jaidyn's waist pulling her closer as they went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3K 21
๐– ๐—‡ ๐– ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐—’๐—‰๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐— ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ! ๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ...
117K 5.5K 39
โ แด…แดษดแด› แด›สœษชษดแด‹, แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ส€ษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ๊œฑสœษชแด› ๊œฐแด€' แดแด‡. โž ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ "๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ". ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™•๐™€๐™‰๐™‰๐™„.
69.1K 1.7K 36
"๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ... ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ"