Bringing The Mafia's Daughter...

Von Starr_Kels

The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover... Mehr

A/N
Cast 1
Prologue/ Meet The Characters
1, Losing Her
2, Goodbye, My Happy Ending
3, Free From The Past
4, La Masseria
5, Results
6, My Brothers
7, Rules
8, Shopping With Guys
9, First Day
10, Hunger and Lawton
11, Feelings
12, Memories and Emotions
13, Talk About Bullies and Fake People
14, Broken Dreams
15, Ignorance and Bestfriends
16, Feels Like Home; Dinner With Family And Friends
17, Charlotte
18, I Miss You, Babe
19, Friend Zone
20, Girl's Outing
21, The Girl and Him
22, We're Family Too
23, Music Links Us Together
Cast 2
25, Feels Broken; Dinner With Extended Family and Step Relations
26, 25 (Part II)
27, Music Festival
28, Unknown Caller and Threats
29, Culprit
30, Fear and Scared
31, Feels Better
32, Birthday Surprise
33, Favors
34, Eating Disorder
35, My Sister
36, Security
37, Be Careful
38, Meetings
39, The Mayor's Death
40, My Family Business and Rauw's Arrest / End
Author's Note๐Ÿ˜

24, Step-Mother and Evil Step Sister

135 6 0
Von Starr_Kels

"So I was wondering, when is your father coming back?" Charlotte questioned as we strutted to the library.

"I don't know. Soon enough with Casey's mother" I shrugged "Don't you feel kinda cold"

"Today is a chilly day. I stole this hoodie from Claude's closet" she replied, hugging herself in a giggle.

I had accepted the fact that Claude and Charlie were dating and I quite like it like such but it felt weird when she randomly just added him into our conversation like she was rubbing it into my face that they were dating

Not that it bothered me.

"Your birthday is coming up. What will you do?" Charlotte questioned.

Before I could reply, I felt an arm wrap around my waist pulling me close to the familiar warn chest.

"Birthday? You didn't tell me your birthday was coming up" Zeke wondered, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"It's not that much of importance" I said, facing Charlotte "Charlotte, this is Zeke and Zeke this is Charlotte, my friend from France"

"She's told me much about you" he said, holding out his hand for a hand shake.

"I hope all good" she smile sweetly, greeting him.

"Moving on, her birthday is in a montg" she informed "But she doesn't wants to celebrate it"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because... My mother died on the at same day and so did my father get married to Casey's mother. It's strange celebrating my birthday" I replied.

"And you think Rauw will let you not celebrate when he has finally gotten back his sweet little sister. You're not serious" She commented.

"Jocasta" Jovie called out close to us. She stood inbetween the tall shelves with a novel in her arm, staring at us as we spoke.

"Jovie" I gave her my best fake sweet smile and waved.

"I will like to talk to you" she said "In private"

"As you can see, I'm in a middle of a conversation" I stated "But we could talk after, maybe, when I will be free"

"It's kind of urgent" she said, glancing up at Zeke and Charlotte.

How did you politely tell someone that you don't want to speak to the person? I knew that she obviously wanted to talk about either Zeke and Charlotte and I didn't want to hear any of it.

"Jovie, no" I said, sounding quiet harsh "And stop! I don't want to speak to you, Okay? At least not now. Just let me think..."

She nodded, hurt at my words, silently walking away to the front desk. Charlotte raised her eyebrow, surely wondering what it was all about but then, we heard the bell ring and had to seperated to out different classes.

******

"I'm so tired" I said, stretching out my hand as Charlotte, Zeke and I walked out of the school building. He was stuck on his phone in claims of having to deal with his family business but I didn't doubt it.

"Kara!" William R. called out behind me. I turned to face him and saw my azure locked diary in his hand "You forgot this in class"

"Ohh thanks" I said, immediately taking it and verifying that it wasn't torn or damaged.

"No problem" he smiled, before walking away.

"What's that?" Zeke questioned.

"It's just some diary my brother gave me when I was younger before I was taken away" I replied.

"And what's written inside?" He asked curiously, keeping his phone away.

" I don't know. I'm clueless on how to open it anyway but I will asked Alejandro today" I said.

He gave the diary one last look, like he was thinking about something before facing back at me "I should get going. Got some stuff to do" he said, walking away.

"Well... that was wierd" Charlotte commented as we got closer to the Riordan's car. I elbowed her shoulder, causing her to let out a little dramatic wince.

Casey and Riordan came over some minutes later while Kiernan took his car and he drove us back to the mansion.

There were unfamiliar cars at the driveway of the mansion. Rio furrowed his eyebrows at the black Cadillac as he parked his car and walked out.

"Who's car is this?" I asked "Are they visitors?"

"Nope" Kiernan chipped in "It's that bastard. I can still remember that car"

Charlotte and I shared a glance, walking up the stairs and stepping into the main hall before hearing the cold clinging of a pair of louboutin heels, walking towards us.

"Ohhh... There they are" the woman said in some chic Italian accent. Her style was elegant and chic, mostly giving out that bitch and snobbish kind of life that she has arrived at the highest rank of richest in the world. The stare she gave me was purely condescending with a hidden glint of evil.

"Noely, how was today?" She questioned, ignoring my presence.

"Fine, mother" Casey said with a small smile.

She turned to face me "And you must be Demelza Ferrari... I'm Maria La Masseria, your step mother" she said.

Before I could reply, Rauw's huge and athletic figure shielded me behind him. I tried picking over of his shoulder but his height grounded mine from far.

"Maria, I warned you not to speak to her" he said in a cold harsh tone.

"So, I can't get to know my step daughter like any other step mother?" She asked in a daring tone.

"Listen to me clearly, Maria, the next time I catch you or Casey any where close to Kara ever again after all of what you have done. I will not hesitate to end you" he said in a cold emotionless tone holding that sinister glint.

Not many could see but I caught Maria gulp in fear a little before  gaining back her demeanour. Alejandro held my hand, taking me upstairs while Charlotte silently followed behind us.

When we were finally away, I tried to take away my hand from his grip but damn, his hand was way bigger and stronger than my bony little hands.

"Kara-"

"Let go, Rauw" I said in a supposedly cold tone.

"Firstly, Don't ever cut me off" he stated "Secondly, didn't you just see what happened down there? Stop acting offended for matters that aren't even directed at you"

"She is my sister, Alejandro" I reasoned.

"She is not, Kara and you will confirm that during dinner" He said.

"What will happen?"

"They will happen" he breathe out tiredly "We have the family dinner tomorrow, by the way"

"Okay" I nodded. I didn't like arguing with Alejandro but he too was over complicated and seemed to contradict most of my thoughts and beliefs. He was one of my favourite brothers or should I say my favorite himself.

"Umm... I wanted to ask if you could open this diary or-"

"The key is the bracelet around the teddy bear" he said "I thought you guessed. That's why the three items match together with the infinity sign"

"Okay... that makes sense" I pointed out, before walking into my room. I changed into a Versace white medusa logo cotton t-shirt and a denim skirt, tying my braids into a half up half down.

I picked up the teddy bear and tried removing the infinity bracelet. The key to the diary was diagonally attached to the bracelet impaled and secretly hidden into the teddy bear. He wanted me to guess this!😒

Charlotte walked into the room just as I was about to open the diary.

"That was some tension" She said "I think I will ask the maid to bring my food to my room this night. There's no way I'm seating down there with you guys"

I chuckle "Same but I can't ignore them" I shrugged.

"Anyway, Kiernan is calling out for you" she informed.

"Ohh okay" I said before walking out of my room.

*******

I walked back to my room feeling kind of weary after looking for Kiernan all around the house but he was no way to be found. I should have asked where he was because I just spent 1 hour looking for him and I hadn't even gone to all the room.

I stepped inside and saw Charlotte seating down on the bean bag, manipulating her phone.

"You saw him?" She asked.

"Umm... No. Where was he?" I asked.

"In the garden" she said.

"But-" I sigh. I went down to the stupid garden but he wasn't even there. I rolled my eyes, letting out an exasperated tired breathe "Whatever. If he wishes to see me, he knows where to fine me" I commented, seating down next to the diary and the key.

It seemed to have moved but I didn't pay much attention to it as I just opened it and read through the writings and note.

"Does this even makes much sense?" I asked. The words were all written in a sad paradoxical method, indirectly telling a story in a rhythmic way.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I've read through this but it isn't quite revelant..." I said, handing her the diary "I should go down for dinner"

She nodded, reading the notes while I walked down for dinner. I was the last to come down to the table, noticing that Casey moved to seat next to her mother and a man that I assume was father was also seated around the table.

I greeted with a smile, seating down inbetween Kiernan and Riordan. No one seemed to speak through out dinner the atmosphere was thick and could be cut through with knife as Father and Maria occasionally teased each other in their oldie lovey dovey way.

"So Kara, what do you do?" Maria questioned, surely having boosted up courage knowing she had back up from father.

"Umm... nothing. Actually" I said in a low tone. Kiernan elbowed me under the table, signalling me to ignore her or something so I painfully elbowed his belly and smashed his foot, making his wince and clutch his stomach while giving me that questioned look of 'what-have-I-Done-to-you?'

"Ohh so all you do is lay around all day long while manipulating without working? Quite the main work of a gooddigger while her brother brings home the bacon" she commented.

Excuse me? May the Lord excuse me for disrespecting my elders but did you just hear what she said to me?

"Keep your comments to yourself, Maria" Anwen warned in a cold tone.

"Why should I? I'm your step mother, all I want is the best for you all. Casey is so successful now because of me but Kara, she is wasting her life just like her mother-"

"More of miserable you mean" I cut her off, kind of rudely.

"What did you just say? Didn't who so ever you grow up with tell you it's disrespectful to cut your elders when they are speaking" She said with a disgusted look "No manners"

"Ohhh I'm so sorry for cutting off but I won't seat down and hear you speak shit about me or my dead mother like I don't have a mouth to speak up. Respect yourself, Maria" I snapped.

"Kara, Respect your step mother!" Father shouted angrily in a cold tone, startling me a little. Riordan held my arm, rubbing it gently and murmuring for me to call down a little.

"If you dare shout my sister again, Donato La Masseria" Rauw warned facing him.

"He is his daughter, Alejandro. Let him educate her rightly. She clearly is too uneducated to carry this family name. Guttersnipe" Maria stated harshly.

"I wasn't speaking to you, Maria and don't call me by my middle name ever again" Rauw shut her up in a tone full of stoicism. His orbs going dark and cold "You can't even dare called yourself her father after all of what you have done. You left this family years ago when you decided to choose your mistress and her daughter over mom"

"We are related by blood"

"Does she even acknowledge that she has a father? Kara is doing way good without you in her life. Where the fuck were you when she was delivered during C-section or where were you when mom was dying? You were busy arranging papers and documents to marry this bitch" Rauw said in a raw cold tone. His position and gestures calm and composed while theirs were agitated.

"I will explain myself to-"

"Like I wanted to hear any of it" he cut him off in a daring tone.

This version of him scared me. The way he could just snap and change from the nice and loving Allie to the cold and business minded Rauw Ferrari La Masseria.

I glanced up at Casey and I could read the look on her face. She was supporting her mother, of course. Not offering a single word through out the argument.

"My daughter shouldn't mingle with Kara, let me say it to each of your hearing. I don't want to her to have any of the bad character. My daughter, miserable?" She mocked "Are you miserable, Noely?"

"Of course, mom. You know me" she said in a snobbish bitch tone "Must be delusional too. I love modelling and why would I ever speak or talk to someone like her? Grew up in an orphanage"

Kiernan and I shared thesame action, slightly lowering our glass down our nose bridge with our index finger while leaning down into the chair. I hated to admit it but Alejandro was right and it hurt like a bitch that someone I considered at an older sister was so vile, wicked and Evil.

She just changed in a space of hours with the presence of her mother around the mansion and now, she was insulting me. Having enough of their shot and Moreover, I wasn't even hungry, I stood up from my seat and walked out without sending any a glance or a single look.

I felt Rauw glance up at me in a quiet move, surely telling himself that;

"I told you, Kara. I warned you about Casey"

You did and refused to listen.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

253K 7.4K 77
Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No, no! Daddy! Don't leave me! Don't make...
87K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
1.2M 26.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
1.1M 22.3K 94
The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that light is snatched away from them? ~~~~~~...