When Your Eyes Meet Mine - To...

By TomKaulitz91736

It was the first day of school and a new music teacher comes around who happens to be a hot, rich boy that's... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51

PART 7

4.5K 90 326
By TomKaulitz91736

I looked at him in the eyes. He was so understanding. At some point I just can't hold myself back anymore..

Tom's POV:

I noticed her looking in my brown eyes while we were at the beach. I looked back at her and noticed some sand on her cheek.

"You have something wait.." I said as I put my thumb on the dirty spot and begun wiping off the sand.

I kept my thumb on her cheek while looking at her lips. It's like they were shouting at me to kiss her. I kept looking at her lips and begun playing with my lip piercing with the tip of my tongue.

I looked into her eyes as she was starring into mine.

I slowly begun leaning in to kiss her and to my surprise she begun leaning in aswell.

Suddenly I felt her lips on mine. I was kissing my student.

I closed my eyes and leaned in closer to get a better taste of her.

I felt one of her hands slide around my neck while the other one was on the ground for support. I kept leaning in more while she kept leaning backwards.

We kept kissing and suddenly all my thoughts went away, it was just us two, nothing and no one else.

Taylor's POV:

That was it. I was officially cheating on my boyfriend, with my teacher?! But at some point I didn't even mind it, I kept kissing him back not caring about Dylan, Ria, basically anyone. It was just me and Tom.

I felt him pushing me backwards wanting to get on top of me. I pulled myself closer to him putting my leg over his lap and sitting on it while we were still kissing.

He placed his hands on my ass while mine wrapped around his neck. We kept kissing passionately and softly not giving a fuck about our surrounings.

I pulled away catching my breath while looking into his soft brown eyes. He smirked at me.

"Sorry, that wasn't suppose to happen." He said to me while looking in my eyes.

"I'll let it slip, just couse you're a good kisser.." I teased. He chuckled.

"Don't act like you didn't want me to kiss you" a smirk appeared on his face.

"No, I didn't" I joked while smilling.

He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes.

I closed my eyes aswell and leaned my face closer brushing my lips against his. He suddenly bit my bottom lip lightly and chuckled. I felt his cold piercing on my skin as he bit my lip.

I glared at him and then rolled my eyes. I leaned in for another kiss but he pulled away.

"What are we gonna do In school?" He asked me in a serious tone.

"Act normal and make out in your classroom." I joked.

"Great idea" he said giving me a smile.

I was joking but seeing him actually agree with everything made me giggle.

"I stil have a boyfriend to take care of" I said.

"And I have a girlfriend" he said looking into my eyes. He had a girlfriend? Since when?!

"Girlfriend?" I mumbled in a nervous tone.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He asked lifting my chin up.

"Nothing you just never told me you had a girlfriend"

"Well yeah we've been together for a few months but she always cheats so I do the same" he said rolling his eyes.

"Break up" I said raising my eyebrow.

"But like, she's beautiful, pretty, smart.." he said In a quiet voice.
I glared at him, what am I just hearing?!

"Tom break up with her now." I said in a serious tone while still sitting on his lap.

"But-"

"There's no but Tom, she's cheating on you and you're still wrapped around her finger knowing that" i said in a angry tone not wanting him to get hurt.

"I know, i know.." he said quietly.

I tooka deep breath and looked around us. Suddenly i spotted a group of teenagers, and one of them looked like.. Dylan..

"Tom we have to go!" I said standing up not laying my eye on anything but the group.

"Why what's wrong?" He asked me confused still sitting down on the sand.

"Theres no time for questions stand up!" I demanded.

He stood up. I then took his hand and started running away as fast as possible. He kept running behind me still confused about what's happening.

I ran and hid into a bush far away from the teenage group. I panted and sat down on the ground.

"What happened?" He asked me in a sweet and caring voice.

"I think i saw Dylan" i whispered still catching my breath.

"Would he be mad if he saw us together?"

I nodded. While looking around us to see if theres another way of getting to the car. I saw a small path in the middle of the big bushes and begun making my way there.

Me and Tom both quietly went through the path holding hands untill we finally arrived to his car. I took a deep breath once again and went to sit in the passangers sit.

He then drove me home safely. We kept quiet the whole ride not saying a thing to eachother.

After a while Tom decided to break the silence.

"So what will we do in school?" He asked me while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Tom can we just keep this a one night thing? I mean.. i just.. it's wrong" i said in a quiet voice avoiding eye contact.

He sighed and stayed quiet.

We finally arrived to my house.

"See you tomorrow" i said while going out of the car. He just waved at me and drove off while i got in my house.

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The next day when i arrived to school i saw Dylan waiting for me.

He noticed me walk in the school and he quickly rushed up to me.

"Did you lie to me yesterday? Were you at the beach with someone?!" He asked me with a serious tone while holding my wrist thightly.

"What? No, i was at home watching youtube, get your hand off of me!" I demaded pulling my hand away from his.

"I saw a simillar girl at the beach yesterday with another guy. I swear to god if i find out that that girl was you.." he said to me in a angry tone.

"It wasn't" i whispered rolling my eyes and walking to the music class.

When i entered the class i looked at Tom while walking to my seat. He smirked at me in a flirty way but i ignored him.

After a few minutes the class started and Ria looked at me.

"How did it go last night?" She asked me with a smile on her face.

"We kissed" i whispered to her so no one could hear us. Her jaw dropped.

"Dude! What?! Break up with Dylan!" Ria told me.

"I will"

"Are you planning anything in the future?" She asked me with a curious tone.

"I said that i don't want to have anything with him and that the kiss was a one time thing.." i confessed.

"Are you sick?! I just agreed to support you liking your teacher and now you're acting this way!" She whispered in a louder voice.

I rolled my eyes and focused on the lesson not taking my view off of Tom. He was just so dreamy..

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The school day was almost over and we were going to our next lesson. While we were walking to our class i overheard a few younger girls talking about Tom.

"He clearly likes you!! What did you do when you were in the class alone?" One of the girls asked her friend.

I turned around and saw the same girl that interrupted us when i was in detention standing there laughing. What was going on? I stopped Ria and kept listening to their conversation.

"Girl you guys should totally date! He's a 10 and so are you!! You're a perfect match. He deffenetly likes you!" One of the little girls said to the one that interrupted me and Tom.

"He touched me by my waist when we were alone.." the girl said chuckling.

"Cindy you and Tom are perfect for eachother!" Her friend squelled.

Cindy..

I looked at Ria.

"I'll come to class give me a second" i said to her before rushing up the stairs of the main hall to Tom's class. He had a free period right now so that was a perfect moment for me to come.

I opened the door of his class storming in and locking it behind me. There he was sitting on his chair looking at me confused.

"Who the fuck is Cindy and what are you doing with her?!" I asked him in an angry tone.

He became pale in an instant..
__________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 123 9
The lead singer from the band: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, becomes your first friend at your new school. You two become close friends but he soon find...
66.7K 1.7K 47
༘'✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹✧ ೃ ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ ❞ ❝ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ❞ 𒅒𒈔𒅒𒇫𒄆 ...
14.9K 173 15
your in the band called "tokio hotel".(you leave shortly after) you start to notice bill in a sort of way you never felt before, same with bill, but...
15.6K 355 32
You and Tom have been together for a few months now,but you find yourself fighting again.Things come up but Bill is always there to support you.He's...