๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By SpanouElpida

it's the year 2005 , At Jujutsu high the second year's Gojo Satoru, Geto Suguru, and Shoko Ieiri will have a... More

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐–๐š๐ค๐ž ๐”๐ฉ, ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ?
๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ?
๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ( +18)
๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ( +18 )
๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐Œ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ( + ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–)
Read this!
๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐๐ž ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง?
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก...๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ?
๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐€๐ข๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ
๐„๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ
๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐œ๐ค , ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž.
๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
End

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐ž?!

66 1 0
By SpanouElpida

While elpida was on her mission
Back at jujutsu high
Yaga-sensei was trying to clam down satoru
Because he was looking for elpida over the past month

3 May 2006

"Gojo
Clam down!"  Yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei with frustration as he tries to get the teacher to understand.

"But I can't just forget about Elpida like this! I need to find her, I need to search everywhere to find her! I won't give up... I can't give up...Elpida needs me..."

"Elpida is fine
She just doing her mission, " yaga-sensei said,

Satoru's eyes light up as he looks at Yaga-sensei with hope.

"Elpida is fine...? But where is she?! If she's fine, then why isn't she with me? Why hasn't she contacted me?"

Satoru's voice is filled with anxiety as he looks up at Yaga-sensei.

"Please...where is Elpida? Where is she now?"

"Her location is unknown
And I can’t tell anything more about her mission, "  Yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru's eyes fill with panic, as his mind tries to comprehend what he's just heard.

"What...what do you mean, her location is unknown? If you can't tell me anything more, then...then...then...how will I find her?! How can I save Elpida if I don't know where she is?!"

"You don't need to do anything!
You can't help in this mission
This mission is only for her and no one else, "  Yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru's eyes fill with frustration as he tries to stay calm and control his anger.

"I...I don't care if it's just a mission...and I don't care if it's only for Elpida...if she is in trouble or in pain...then I...I need to be there for her. I...I can't just sit by and let these things happen to her!"

Satoru's voice begins to shake as he looks up at Yaga-sensei.

"No, I...I have to find her..."

"Gojo
You have a mission with Suguru that I gave you one month ago
Did you two find star plasma vessel?"  yaga-sensei tries to change the conversion

Satoru hesitates in his response as he tries to contain himself.

"I...I...Elpida's mission is more important than this mission with Suguru! How can you ask me to do anything else when Elpida needs me?! How am I supposed to do anything else when Elpida is in trouble?! Do you not understand how much I need to find her?!"

Satoru's voice is filled with anguish as his eyes begin to fill with tears.

"No...I...I won't abandon her..."

"Gojo!
Elpida is fine
She is just doing her mission
And I can’t tell anything more, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei with disbelief as he tries to make sense of what the teacher is saying.

"What do you mean, she's fine? Then why isn't she here, then?! Why doesn't she want to see me?! Why is she...why is she keeping this 'mission' of hers a secret?!"

Satoru's voice is filled with urgency as he tries to get Yaga-sensei to understand.

"It...it doesn't make sense. You have to be hiding something!"

"Because she isn't here !
Maybe she is far away from Tokyo
Who  knows
Her mission doesn't have a location
That's the only thing I'm going to say, "  yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru's eyes fill with confusion, as what Yaga-sensei is saying to him seems to make no sense.

"Her mission doesn't have a location...? Then...then...how am I ever supposed to find her, if I can't locate where she is?!"

Satoru's voice is filled with worry, as he looks up at Yaga-sensei.

"You're not making any sense..."

"Oh my God
You don't have to do anything !" yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei with frustration as he shakes his head in disbelief.

"Don't you understand, Yaga-sensei? We have tried to explain this to you many times...Elpida needs me. I can't just let her go off on her mission and go through all this pain by herself. She loves me... she trusts me... I need to be there for her."

"Gojo
I know all this
But I can't tell anything else, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei with anger as he tries to contain yourself.

"Then why won't you say anything else?! Why are you so tight-faced about what you know regarding Elpida's mission and her whereabouts? Are you trying to hide something from me?"

Satoru's voice begins to quiver as he continues to look up at Yaga-sensei.

"What do you know that I don't...that I can't know?!"

"Because you can't!
You can't know more about her mission
And that's the end of the conversion. "
yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru stares at Yaga-sensei with rage, as his patience finally reaches its breaking point.

"I won't listen to this! I won't. You will tell me more about Elpida's mission! You will tell me where she is! I will not sit here and let my girlfriend go on her own mission without knowing where she is or what she is doing!"

"This mission is only for her , gojo
No one else can join her, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru's eyes narrow in resentment as he begins to walk across the room towards Yaga-sensei.

"So you're saying that I can't help her? You can't tell me where she is? What kind of mission is this...why does it have to be so secret?! Why would it have to involve Elpida being in pain and danger and going through it by herself?!"

"Fine, you want to know so bad
Elpida mission is to find the four spirits, " yaga-sensei said .

Satoru stares at Yaga-sensei with surprise as his eyes go wide.

"What?! Elpida's mission is to find the four spirits? But...but... but why? Why does she need to find the spirits?"

"I can't tell anything more," yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru stares at Yaga-sensei with frustration, as his face fills with anger.

"You... you can't give me any more information about Elpida's mission? Any whatsoever?"

Satoru clenches his fists as his mind processes what he's just heard.

"How is Elpida supposed to complete her mission if you won't tell me what she has to do? I...I don't understand this..."

"Her mission is very important one, and she is the only acceptable for this
No one else can join her, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru stares at Yaga-sensei as he tries to make sense of what the teacher is saying.

"If this mission is very important, then why won't you let me help her? If no one else can join her, then you should at least let me assist her. This is my girlfriend, Yaga-sensei...I'm not just going to leave her out of this. I...I won't."

Satoru looks up at Yaga-sensei with determination, as his voice fills with fervor.

"Gojo
We don't know where Elpida is
Maybe she is in Hokkaido or Kyoto or Miyazaki and more, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei with shock, as it starts to dawn on him just how far away Elpida might be.

"It...it could be Hokkaido or Kyoto or Miyazaki or anywhere?"

Satoru's voice quivers with anxiety as he tries to process everything.

"Elpida might be anywhere in Japan? But that's so far away...I...I'll never find her..."

"Gojo
You don't need to do anything
You have a mission to complete with Suguru, and this mission is to protect the star plasma vessel  with all the cost, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru turns to look at Yaga-sensei, as his frustration reaches a new level.

"But...but...I'm not going to ignore Elpida's mission, even if I have my mission with Suguru to complete! Elpida needs me, Yaga-sensei... She needs me, and I need to find her no matter what the cost is!"

Satoru looks up at Yaga-sensei with pleading eyes.

"How can I just ignore her mission and let her go through this alone?! How can I do that?!"

"Gojo!
You will do your mission with Suguru, and this is the end of this conversation !
Elpida is doing her own mission
And this will make her understand what is happening around her, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru stares at Yaga-sensei with anger as his fury boils over.

"How could you say that when you know what is happening to Elpida?! She's out there all alone, on this dangerous mission that she was given! Who knows what she is going through right now, without anyone there to help her?! And you want me to just ignore her and focus on my mission with Suguru?!"

Satoru shakes his head in disbelief.

"How can I do that when Elpida needs me right now?!"

"Because as many times we sent the wrong person on this mission
They never came back
We had sent many sorcerers, and the never came back, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru stands silently in shock as he takes in this new information.

"The...the wrong person? So...so many others have already been sent on Elpida's mission, but none of them made it back?"

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei with unease, as he tries to understand what has been happening.

"What happened to all those people? Why didn't they come back?"

"Elpida is the choice one
The other sorcerers weren't the choice ones
That's why the never came back. "
yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru's expression suddenly shifts as he tries to make sense of these new developments.

"Wait a minute... you're telling me that these other people who were sent on Elpida's mission were not the correct ones for the mission, but now you're saying that Elpida is the chosen one?"

Satoru looks up at Yaga-sensei with realization, as he suddenly understands.

"You're telling me that all these other people sent on Elpida's mission were not fit to complete it, but that Elpida is?"

"Correct," yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru nods at Yaga-sensei as he begins to finally make sense of the situation.

"I see...so that explains why Elpida is the chosen one to go on her mission. She is qualified to complete this mission, and that's why none of these other people came back?"

Satoru looks up at Yaga-sensei with certainty as he tries to understand the situation completely.

"So that's why I'm not being allowed to assist her with this mission... because it is only for her..."

"Finally
You understand the situation"
yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru nods at Yaga-sensei as he takes a deep breath.

"Well...I still don't like it, but I guess I understand a bit more now. But...what if something happens to her on that mission? What if she gets hurt out there, or... or..."

Satoru trails off as the thought of something happening to Elpida begins to cause his heart to race.

"I understand why you are worried
But you can't do anything else. "
yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru stares at Yaga-sensei with worry as he tries to fight back his fear.

"But... but what if she's in danger? Or... or if she's hurt?! I...I can't just sit here and not do anything while she's in pain all by herself! I...I need to go find her, in case she needs me...I..."

Satoru stops himself as he looks at Yaga-sensei with worry.

"I can't...I just can't let her go through this mission alone..."

"I promise,
Elpida will be coming back, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei with uncertainty as he tries to trust in what the teacher is saying.

"How can you make that promise, Yaga-sensei? You don't know what happens on that mission... you have no idea where she might be right now... you can't guarantee that she'll be okay..."

"Gojo
I can't tell you more about this mission
When elpida will come back
Then I will tell you everything. "
yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru tries to control his frustration, realizing that there is nothing else he can do right now.

"Fine... there's nothing else I can do... I guess I'll just have to wait for Elpida to come back..."

Satoru looks up at Yaga-sensei with frustration as he holds back his anger towards the situation.

"But... but don't think I'm going to sit here quietly and not do anything!"

"What are you going to do?
If I remember correctly, you have a mission with Suguru
You have to protect the star plasma vessel, "  yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru stares at Yaga-sensei with annoyance as his anger begins to boil over again.

"Yes, I have a mission with Suguru... but I'm not going to ignore the fact that Elpida is out there somewhere on her mission! I won't allow her to go through this alone, no matter what the mission is! I told Elpida that I would always be there for her... even if that means completing my mission with Suguru and then running towards where Elpida is!"

"You are so stubborn sometimes,"
yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei with annoyance as he rolls his eyes.

"I am stubborn because I won't allow Elpida to be alone on her mission! I need to support her, I have to...Elpida is too important to me to just let her go through this by herself, and I don't care how stubborn I have to be to make that point clear."

"Gojo,
I know elpida is very important to you
But you can't always be there for her
She needs to learn how her life is by her own, " yaga-sensei said ,

Satoru looks at Yaga-sensei with annoyance as his anger begins to boil over again.

"How can you say that to me, Yaga-sensei? Elpida had been alone for much of her life already, and I can't just sit by and let her continue to do that. I...I promised Elpida that I would always be there for her, no matter what the situation. She...she already had no one in her life for so long...I can't...I won't let her be alone again..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 22.1K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
364 25 12
"She might seem like a dandelion, a lonely soul who only craves for a little love. However, she is just like this red rose, enchantingly beautiful to...
1.2K 76 15
An alternate life showing what could have happened, had support and trust been with him... Brining Suguru Geto the justice he deserved ๐Ÿ’ƒ What happe...
107K 3.3K 13
"๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•." After underground organizations started to target the studying shamans, you were transferred to the Tokyo Branch of Jujutsu High by the h...