π™ΉπšŠπš‹ πš†πšŽ π™ΌπšŽπš (βœ”)

Oleh Jeet_x07

"Anything in this universe isn't perfect" true right? Well that not what Haseena think. She is one of the bes... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 🎨
Chapter 22 πŸ–ŒοΈ
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 ✨
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue πŸ˜„

Chapter 3

796 103 13
Oleh Jeet_x07

Karishma turned the close board's open side, before entering the cafe. It was neither very big, nor small. Ambience is decorated with hand made stuffs which Billu, Cheeta and Santu made along with her. There is a painting of vast sea, and a ship on a sunny day hanging, right side of the wall. That's made by her, and you can say she's pretty good artist too.

Santu and Cheeta also made some crafts, but Billu.. uff he just made alien family. Well not really, he just wanted to made his family as craft, but unfortunately, his characters turned into unidentified objects.

She put on her apron and started to do her work... long day ahead.

Back to Haseena

"dekh rahe ho, aj kal kya zamana aa gaya hai.. matlab ki ab log gay stories promote kar rahe hai." Mishri gossiping with her friends. She is colleague of Haseena and she envied her very much. She can't stand to see her success and bitching behind her back.
"ha aur kya.. ye gayness ki bimari to sab mein corona ki tarah failta jaa raha hai.. chi!" her friend supported her.
"dekh lena, iski book agar release ho vi gayi na to koi nehi padega, humare mahan supirior Haseena Mallik ek gay love story promote kar raha hai?!
Ye jo humari boss ispe itna varosha karte hai na, sab khatam." they started to laugh loudly when someone spoke behind her back.

"kya hai na Mishri, kuch log na kabhi nehi sudharte."

"ouu, to agaye uske bodyguard! to Ms. Naina Mathur, ye vi batayiye janab kaun hai wo log." she said raising her eyebrows.

"tum obviously aur kon! pata hai gayness kis ko bimari lagti hai, ek wo log jo insecure hote hai.. you know male ego! wo log ye dekhna hi nehi chahte ki koi ladki unke bina vi apne life kaise guzar sakte hai.." said Naina.

"aur ek wo log jo khud gay ho kar apne feeling ko samjh nehi paate, panic karte hai.. aur fir hate failate hai. To tum kis catagory mein ate ho Mishri." said Amar behind her back completing her sentence.

"obviously 2nd one buddy, kiu ki wo male nehi hai na." Naina highfived with Amar.

"huh! tum jo bhi kaho, isse reality badal nehi jayegi, use wo book deal kabhi nehi milega." Mishri spat back.

"mil gaya hai sona.. umahh, lo mithai meri kissy." Naina air kissed towards her, and Mishri left from there angrily.

"Nain, to mujhe vi mithai khilao." asked Amar showing her teeth. He liked Naina but she doesn't know about his feeling. He is always such a gentleman, helped everyone and supported Haseena just like her elder brother.

"are mithai to laana hi vul gaya, shit yaar."

"koi baat nehi main laata hu, aur Ms. Mehta ko vi ye khus khabri deta hu, tum Hasu se milo."

"Thank you Amar." She hugged her tightly and he melted on that touch.

_

"to fir thik hai, ap dono ko jo vi baatein boli hai apko samajh to aa gaya hai na?" Haseena asked looking straight into her client's eye.
"ji-" but she was cutted by a very excited Naina.

"Hasu, Hasu, Hasu, Hasu..." she entered the room jumping here and there.
"Ha, ha, ha, ha.. bol kya hai? aise bandariya banke jhum kiu raha hai? dekh nehi raha ki main client se baat kar rahi hu." said Haseena irritatingly.

"oh, acha tu karle." Naina, roaming here and there in the cabin impatiently. Her heels making noise. Ignoring her Haseena again started to talk with her client, "Ha to-"

"Hasu, Hasu.. Pyaari behen.. Hasu." Amar entered her cabin very excitedly, sweets in his hand. Naina mouthed him to stay silent as she was busy with her client.
Haseena raised her eyebrows towards them, not knowing the matter. As this is very common that Naina and Amar always banged her door without any warning.
"sorry, un logo par dhyan mat di-"

"Haseena OMG! I'm so proud of you beta." this time her boss also, Mrs. Mehta looked at Naina and Amar who were standing on the corner mouthing her to stay silent. "shhh."

"Ap log baat kar lijiye, hume koi pareshani nehi hai. hum samajh gaye sukriya ap ka. Namaste." the couple passed her a smile which she returned.

As they left the room, Amar and Naina again started their chorus.
Mrs. Mehta came towards her and took her hand pressing it gently.

"Congratulations, Hasu. Humein yekin tha ki tum ye zarur kar sakti ho."

"Ha-suuuuu.. un logo ko Teri story acchi laagi, wo iss story ko publish karna chahte hai, yeh! nacho."

"sach?"
"ha" Naina and Amar came and hugged her tightly. Three of them stays there until Naina felt something wet on her shoulder.
Haseena was crying due to excess happiness. She wished if her Dadi alive, to see her success.
Naina cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears. "koi rona dhona nehi samjhi, warna uss Mishri ki saath tujhe vi kuya mein fek dungi."

Mrs. Mehta pressed her shoulder,"main bohot khus hu, aj to puri office ko meri taraf se mithai baato, aur ha iss Saturday ko ek party vi hoga.. akhir meri beti ki book release hone jaa rahi hai."
"Hasu, dekh party.. ab to hass!"
Atlast Haseena smiled and they all hugged each other again.

8.00pm, At cafe

"di main aa gayi hu, ap jaiye" said Cheeta as he entered the cafe. Running the cafe for a whole day long isn't easy. Billu helped her a lot.
"thik hai."

Karishma opened her apron and went towards washroom. She washed her face. After sometime she returned and took her keys.
"Billa, Ullu kidhar hai?"
"abhi tak aya nehi, do peher k shift k bad chala gaya, koi baat nehi wo aa jaye ga to main chala jaunga, di tum jao."-Billu.
Ullu is Billu's cousin. He is an electrician and he helped Karishma at cafe.

Karishma opened her cycle's lock and placed the bag in front busket.

She is kind of hurry to go home. But then suddenly thud and car's horn echoed the road.
Karishma lied with her cycle, in the road. The driver quickly stepped down from her car to see, the lady was groaning in pain. Thank God that she avoided any major injuries, she released her breath.

"Ap thik to haina." She asked.
Karishma looked at her, and tried to stand but her legs and hand got bruised so she shouted in pain, "ah.. ou."
"rukiye hum madad karte hai." she gave her hand towards Karishma and helped her to stand still.
Karishma looked at the lady who is infront of her. She is slightly taller than her, with sharp cheekbone, tan skin and perfect eyebrow. She checked her out for several minutes before Haseena fake coughed to gain her attention.
"ap thik hai?"
"pehle to accident karte ho, fir puchte ho thik hu ki nehi? ah, kitna lagi hai mujhe, bilkul vi thik nehi hu main." Karishma fired back rubbing her bruised hand.

"humne? humne accident ki? wo ap hai jo traffic signal nehi mana, aur ap humein dosh de rahi hai?" Haseena protested.

"aur nehi to kya, tumhari wajah se golu ka bhi accident hua, dekho kitni chot lagi hain use."-Karishma.

"golu? apke sath ek baccha vi tha? aur ap itni carelessly cycle chala rahi thi." said Haseena looking here and there trying to find 'golu'

"are, wo koi baccha nehi hai, ye hai golu." Karishma pointed towards her cycle.

"cycle ka naam golu? kon rakhta hai?" Haseena was shocked. This girl looking mature enough but acting like kid!

"main, ab tum hi mere golu ko thik karogi."-Karishma.

"Kiu? hum kiu kare? dekhiye paiso ki Kami hai to maang lijiye hum dene ko taiyar hai, par galti humari nehi thi."

"dekho tum, ahh." Karishma shouted in pain. Blood started to oozing from her cut and now it badly needs dressing.

"ap ke haathon se to khun nikal rahe hai, chaliye, humare saath humare ghar. Hum apki dressing kar denge." said Haseena softly.

"amma hum nehi jayenge tumhare saath, main to tumhe thik se janti taak nehi, agar tum mujhe kidnap karke mera kidney bech doge to? nehi nehi." Karishma panicked.

"Hum apko kidney bechne wala dikhte hai?" Haseena furrowed her eyebrows, "ye lijiye." She handed her ID card.

Karishma raised her eyebrow looking at her, "kya?"-Haseena.
"nehi, to tum hi ho wo love guru?"
"Ji." Haseena nodded proudly. Karishma burst out laughing, "amma tumhari tips leke, mere dost ki agle hi din breakup ho gayi." She laughed loudly. The strangers, who were passing by gave them strange look.

"Ap-ap chup rahiye, kya bich raste pe rakhsason ki tarha HA HA HA karke has rahi hain! sab hume dekh rahe hain." Haseena whispered slowly.

"ap please chaliye, ap ko hum aisi halat pe nehi chod sakte. aur wada karte hai ki apki kidney nehi bechunga."

After thought for a while, Karishma agreed. "par mera golu?"
"ap chinta mat kijiye, main mechanic ko phone karti hu, wo le jaye ga."

Karishma nodded, but when she tried to work, her legs hurted causing her to lose balance. Before she fell, a pair of hand grabbed her waist prevented her from falling. "main madad karti hu."
Hassena carried her in bridal style, placing her gently on car seat. After mechanic came and took golu, Haseena drove her car towards her home.

Some distance from there, a woman smiling, looking at the photo where Haseena carried Karishma. They looked so good together that someone will thought them as lover at first look.
She spat her chewing gum in street, "ab Haseena Mallik, hum vi dekhenge tum kya karte ho."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9K 1.1K 33
It's a fanfiction about Karishma and Haseena who are childhood friends and now they are in high school and soon to be partner but through a rollercoa...
55.6K 8.2K 48
Haseena: A dedicated police officer with a strong moral compass. As she delves deeper into Karishma's mysterious world, she finds herself confronted...
18K 2.9K 14
'Haseena Mallik' was a name which everyone in lucknow knew. Most eligible Bachelorette and The SHO of Mahila Police Thana at Janpad, Lucknow and also...
14.8K 1.8K 18
Life is always unpredictable...it gives us shock,pain ,love, dreams and many more things.. But what happens when it will give you most unexpected rel...