Chapter 15

After feeding Tony, both Haseena and Karishma left for shopping. Hassena opened the passengers door of her shiny BMW, and she herself sat on the driver's.
She put her seat belt on before starting to drive. Karishma turned on the radio..
She don't know which channel it caught, before the weird song started to play..

Buker majhe ache pran, tar vitore mechine gun.. (thak bakita ar likhlam na)
Haseena pressed the break before glaring at her, "ye, ye kaisa ajeeb sa gaana baja rahi hain ap.. band kijiye abhi. Abhi accident ho jata." Karishma ignored her turned the channel to 98.3 Red FM. Another song started to play.

Haseena sighed before starting the car again.

When they reached the shopping mall, Haseena parked her car at parking lot. She opened her door quickly and like a gentle woman she is, she decided to open the passengers door for Karishma. But Karishma already opened the door herself and walked 10 feets towards the entrance of the mall. Haseena sighed. How can she forget that Karishma isn't like other women.
So without wasting another second, she also ran behind her.

Karishma stopped and turned at Haseena to the entrance.
"Kya?"
"nehi matlab hum log couple hain na, humein haath pakad na chahiye." Hmm, she's right. Karishma forwarded her hand towards Haseena which she except with a smile. Hand in hand, the would be couples entered the mall.

~

"Apko kapde select karne mein agar koi help chahiye ho to batayiye ga." Haseena said, when Karishma checking out some clothes for her.
"Thik hain, par tum kya pehnoge wo main select karungi." Karishma said.
"Par maine to select karliya hain."
Karishma paused for a moment before looking at her, "itni jaldi, matlab ladki ho ki nehi? ek min mein select karliya? dikhao zara konsa wala."
Haseena gestured a skirt suit.
"ye?"
Haseena looked down at the dress, "kiu koi problem hain kya?"
"ha hain, tum party mein jaa rahe ho, koi business contract sign karne nehi."
"Par publishers vi to waha ayenge na.. to practically-"
"nehi tum ye nehi pehnoge, ha tum isme bohot hot laagte ho.." Karishma bit back her tongue for what she said.

A crimson shade crept on Haseena's cheek. Karishma cleared her throat, "um mera matlab, ki tumhe kuch casual pehen na chahiye."
"casuals?"
"ha.. something more relaxing."
"par konsa wala?"

Karishma looked around, "aao mere sath." she hold her hand and headed towards the section of casuals.

"Ye kaisa rahega?" Karishma showed her a V neck white shirt with dark blue ripped jeans.
"ye?" Haseena took the shirt in her hand. "main try karu?" Karishma nodded yes.

~

"Karishma, ye thik hain kya?" Haseena came out from the changing room. Her slightly tan skin making perfect contrast with her shirt. Karishma looked at her with open mouth. "Karishma? kya hua? thik nehi lag raha hain kya?" Haseena became conscious under heated gaze of her.
"um, nehi.. bohot accha lag rahe ho. ab ye wala try karo." She handed her a colourful baggy shirt with dark blue Palazzo.
"ye? ab ye kis liye?"
"aree ye wala photo shoot k liye hain." Haseena narrowed her eyes at the colourful shirt. Never in her life she would wear that kind of shirt. Karishma really have very bad taste in case of fashion.
"nehi mujhe ye nehi pehen na!"
"try to karo.. acchi lagogi." Karishma pushed her inside the changing room again.

After few minutes Haseena peeked through the door, "Karishma, zara andar ayiye, humein apki madad chahiye."
Karishma looked up from the bundle of clothes, "Ok."

~

Karishma entered the changing room but she wasn't prepared to see Haseena standing there only in Palazzo and a black lace bra. Her tan skin looked smooth and flawless. A hint of abs played beneath her skin.
'Woh, shayad mujhe vi dieting suru kar dena chahiye.' Karishma thought to herself.