Chapter 22 🖌️

At evening they parked their car near the gallery. Haseena leads the way to the entrance. Karishma followed her on. Pushpa ji couldn't make it cause she slipped on the bathroom causing her twist leg. Karishma had taken her to doctor and bought her necessary medicines. Others were taking care of her.
Pushpa ji didn't want Karishma missed her first chance to show her art in gallery infront of thousands. So she insisted her and after lots of no's and but's Karishma finally agreed.

As they entered the main gate, a large no of people hit like wave. She didn't expected this much people interested in art.

She unobtrusively tried to wipe her damp hands on the knit of her shirt. She visibly seemed nervous. Haseena tugged her hand and passed a assuring smile to her.
"Chinta maat kijiye sab ko accha lagega."
Karishma chuckled in response and straightened her T-shirt a bit. Her navy blue shirt complimented her pastel skin. Her wavy hair, which fall over her shoulder could take anyone's breath away, including Haseena's.

Karishma quickly scan into the room, serching for that familiar skinny short hair brunette. She needed to keep Haseena away from her.
Haseena raised her eyebrow at her, "Ah, apki bestfriend Sruti yeha nehi hain."
"Mera bestfriend nehi, tumhara best friend hai wo." Karishma scoffed.
"Acha chaliye koi baat nehi, mera bestfriend hain.."

Haseena hold Karishma arm and made it fold to her elbow. Now they are looking perfect couple.

The gallery was packed, full of people in tailored suits and expensive one pieces. Sound of their million dollar stelatoes echoed through the hall. Waiters were wandering around offering champagne and wines in sliver trays.

Karishma swallowed. Even with her beautiful dress, she felt out of place among the all rich, glamorous peoples. As she stop before moving forward.
Haseena felt a tug in her hand so she turned, "Kya hua ab.. chaliye hum hain na."
"Par-"
with her free hand, Haseena reached for Karishma's other hand and gave it a light squeeze.
"Ap bohot khubsurat laag rahi hain Karishma, bohot khubsurat, Kya pata iss fake girlfriend k sath aa ke apko asli girlfriend mil jaye." Haseena's corner of lip twitched in a teasing smile.
Karishma gave her a light push before rolling her eyes, "Bhag!"
"Aree aree ap to abhi se Sharma rahi hain!"
Karishma leaned on to her ear, "Mujhe boyfriend ki koi zarurat nehi hain, kiu ki mere pas already ek girlfriend hain." Haseena grimaced as her warm breath trickle down to her neck.
"hum-humein der ho rahi hain.." She swallowed inwardly before guiding the way.

~

There was a large painting hanging to the facade of white wall.
Haseena stood infront of it trying to figure out what the shit is that!

The canvas painted in all green, and a large pale brown dot drew on the middle left of it.
Haseena narrowed her eye on it, Is this shit called art? Then she could also draw like this and earn millions.

Karishma walked beside her and peeked, "To ye art tumhe pasand aya?"
"Huh?! ye kya art hain?" Haseena replied without looking at her.
"Ha.. ofcourse, accha batao isse dekhkar tumhe kya lag raha hain?" Karishma also gazed over that 'suppose to art' to feel the essence.
Haseena chuckled at her own thought before replying, "Honestly bataye to, Ye painting jaisi dikhne wala cheez mujhe cow dung lag rahi hai."
Karishma shook her head at disbelief before the corner of her lip twitched into amusing smirk.
"Socho agar painter ko pata chala ki tum uske painting k bare mein kya sochte ho-" She didn't even complete her sentence when an unknown woman suddenly butted in.

"Apko kaisa laga ye painting? ye kitna amezing hain na?" she asked Haseena.
Haseena smiled nervously, "Ha.. sach kahe to yeh painting bohot hi..." then the cow whose dung was painted on the canvas got her tongue. She should re-revise beautiful english words before entering here.
"..Expressive." said Karishma and gave a warm smile to the other lady.
"Yeah, jisne vi ise banaya hain, bohot gehri soch hain iske piche.. colours ka texture dekhiye. Matlab brilliant." The lady replied.
Haseena scoffed and rolled her eyes. Cow-Shit panting really has a deep meaning. Um, like it could be used as organic fertilizer, which didn't require any chemical that changes the soil properties. Using fertilizer, many tress would grow, less CO₂ would produce, less global warming.. Green World, like this painting, really has a deep meaning. Haseena shook her head after satisfying thought.