Chapter 4

Haseena parked her car. She opened the passengers sit and helped Karishma to out of the car.
"Ap chal satki hain?"-Haseena.
"ha-"
But when she tried to walk, "ahh, nehi chal paa rahe hain."
"acha, ap apna ek hath mere kandhe pe rakhiye, fir chalte hai, ok?" she asked giving her hand.
Karishma agreed and wrapped her one hand over her shoulder. Haseena supported her and both walked towards her apartment.

When the lift open, Haseena leads the way towards her door. She struggled to find her keys, "are, ye chabi kaha gaya?"
"ye hai kya?" Karishma handed her a key, a Deadpool keychain hanging from it.
"are ha, Thanks, kaha mila apko?" asked Haseena while opening the door.
"jaha humare accident hua tha, chabi mila to rakh liya, socha police ko de dungi."
"acha, ayiye andar." Haseena opened the door and let Karishma enter first.

It was 3BHK flat, looks so cosy.
"ap ka ghar to bohot sundar hai." Karishma commented her mouth hang open.
"ha, dekhiye wo humara bedroom, with new Samsung AC, khidki se view vi accha dikhta hai. Ye idhar, iss taraf mera Kutchina ka moduler kitchen. Ye Sony Bravia XR, aur wo...." Haseena showing off her things, but not intentionally. She's so attached with technology that there isn't a single thing which is hand made. Her home is like luxurious robot body without a soul inside it. Well robot hasn't soul right.

When Haseena blabbering about her house holds, Karishma silently moved behind her, she saw a fish tank where a goldfish looking at her. It's mouth opens and closes in such way that it's saying something to her. "henlo! kaun ho tum?" Karishma asked cutely.

Hassena turned to see Karishma wasn't there, her eyes landed on her, where Tony is. Karishma is slightly bent, looking at Tony lovingly. She followed there, "ap yeha kab aayi."
"jab tum apne mechine o se milwa rahe the, par kya haina mujhe machine aur unke vasha samjh nehi aate, to hum iske pas aa gaye. Henlo!" She again diverted her concentration towards that fish.

"wo Tony hai, aur pata hai iska fish tank Borosil k glass se bana hai."
Karishma rolled her eyes on her. She can't help showing off, no?

"henlo Tony!" Karishma touched her finger on the glass where Tony came and kissed. Hassena shocked. Tony never gave her kiss!

Feeling jealous Haseena said, "ah ap ap ayiye idhar, apko dawai laga dete hain."
Karishma sat on the sofa, when Haseena brought a bowl of warm water, a towel, Dettol and a first-aid box.
She kneeled down infront of her, talking Karishma's hand. Wetting the towel with warm water, Haseena gently washed the area. Karishma couldn't help but adore her. Her eyebrows furrowed, she is chewing her lower lips, her glasses slipping from her nose which she fixed every time.

Hassena dipped a piece of cotton into Dettol and applied it in her hand. Karishma shouted in pain, "ah ah..aaa mar dala..aaaa."
"are are chup chup, yeha aur vi log rehte hai, kya sochege wo log humare bare mein." Haseena whispered her.
"ah tumne Dettol kiu lagaya?"
"antiseptic hai, lagana to padega, thik hai ab hum cream laga dete hai jisse aur dard nehi hoga, ok?"
Karishma nodded. Haseena did her entire dressing.

"ap ke kapde to fat Gaye hai, aisa ki jiye ap aj raat k liye humare tees' pehen lijiye. Hum dinner k intezaam karte hain."-Haseena.

"main kya raat ko rehne wali hu? bilkul nehi, mujhe ghar jana hai. abhi! amma chinta kar rahi hogi. Areee main to bhul hi gayi, mera bag, bag kaha hai?" asked Karishma searching for her bag.
"ye lijiye." Haseena handed her bag.

Karishma opened her phone, finding more than 25+ missed calls. Then her phone buzzed again. It's from Santu. Karishma picks up the phone. Haseena sat beside her. Her ears perks up, eager to hear the convo.

Incall____

"Halo, Karu di kaha hai ap? ap ko pata hai Mujhe, Billu ko aur Pushpa ji ko ap ki kitni chinta ho rahi thi."