South Park Stories (One Shots)

Por BunnyStyle29

Just random one shots. Smut and fluff. I'll take requests, just DM me. Any ship welcome as long as it's conse... Más

Hell's Not So Bad
Author's Note
Boyfriends
Jealous
Affection
In Your Dreams
Attraction
Lifesaver
Lifesaver Part 2
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Secret Admirer
Lifesaver Part 3
Ray Of Sunshine
THANK YOU!!!!
Home
A/N

Sorry

1.5K 6 6
Por BunnyStyle29

             Stan X Butters
                ❤️Fluff❤️
                  Age: 18

Just a tiny little morsel of content before I have to go to my mom's for the weekend.
--------------------------------------------

Stan

"I'm sorry Stan, but I don't feel the same way."
Those were the words echoing through Stan's head as he sat at Stark's Pond at three in the morning.
He took another swig of whiskey and fell backwards against the grass.
He had finally gotten the courage to tell his best friend how he really felt, and that's what he said.
I'm sorry Stan, but I don't feel the same way.
After that Stan had tried to apologize and asked if they could just forget about it, but Kyle had told him to leave.
I'm sorry Stan, but I need a few days. Just go home.

Stan laughed bitterly as he felt tears slip from the corner of his eyes. Here he was, like some fucking movie clichè, crying about a guy who didn't like him back.
He sighed and sat back up, his head starting to feel slightly fuzzy.
"Stan?"
He looked over to see someone walking towards him.
A familiar blonde boy stared down at him. Stan grinned at him crookedly. "Heyyy Leo."
"Are you okay? You don't look so good."
Stan giggled, the whiskey starting to affect him.
"I'm fiiine. What about you? Whyyy are you out here?"

Butters sat next to him on the ground. "I got locked out for not being home on time."
Stan patted his shoulder. "I'm sorry dude, that sucks. You're 18, you should be able to stay out late."
Butters shrugged. "It's okay. I'm used to it by now."
Stan frowned to himself. Butters parents were total assholes.
The poor guy deserved better.
"You can stay at my place tonight." Stan had moved into his own place a few months ago, so he didn't have to worry about parents.

Butters nodded. "Thanks Stan, that's awfully nice of you."
"Sure man, no big deal."
Stan tried to stand up and failed miserably. Butters giggled and held out his hand. Stan grabbed it and hauled himself to his feet, surprised at how strong the smaller blonde was.

Stan took about two steps before his stomach rolled and he bent over and threw up all over the grass.
He felt a warm hand rub circles against his back as he stood with his hands braced against his thighs. He turned his head to peer up at Butters and smiled weakly. "I'm okay."
Butters frowned at him, then nodded.

They started walking again and between throwing up and the cold Colorado air, Stan was starting to sober up a little.
He noticed Butters shivering and realized he didn't have a jacket.
He shrugged out of his hoodie and held it out to the blonde.

Butters looks at it in surprise, then over at him. "Won't you get cold?"
He shook his head. "Nah, I'll be okay. Put it on."
Butters slipped Stan's hoodie over his head and smiled at him. "It's warm."
Stan nodded as he looked at the slim blonde wearing his sweatshirt, feeling an odd warmth in his chest.
He ignored it and they continued walking to his apartment.
He heard Butters giggle and looked over at him again.
He had the sleeves of Stan's sweater pressed against his face. "You smell good."
Stan felt his face heat up and he chuckled. "Thanks I guess."

When they reached Stan's apartment, he unlocked the door and let them both in.
Butters stood in the middle of the living room, looking around. "Wow Stan, this is pretty sweet."
Stan nodded. "Yeah, having my own place is nice."
Butters sat on the edge of the couch and Stan went to the kitchen and grabbed them both a soda.
He walked back to the living room and sat next to Butters on the couch.
Butters took the offered soda and took a sip, before setting it on the coffee table. "Thanks for letting me stay over Stan."
Stan smiled. "Of course dude."

They were both quiet for a minute, then Butters looked at him shyly. "So, why were you at Stark's Pond at 3 in the morning?"
Stan sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "I confessed my feelings to someone, and it went badly. They don't feel the same."

He felt Butters lean against his shoulder. "I'm sorry Stan. It's his loss."
Stan arched his brow at him. "Who said it was a guy?"
Butters face turned red. "I'm sorry, I just assumed it was Kyle."
He groaned and buried his face in his hands. "Am I really that obvious?"
Butters wrapped his arm around Stan's shoulder. "I'm really sorry Stan."
Stan nodded and his eyes teared up as Kyle's words echoed through his mind again.
I'm sorry Stan, but I don't feel the same way.

He leaned against Butters as the blonde wrapped his other arm around him. He cried quietly against Butters shoulder as the other boy rubbed his back.

After a few minutes they pulled apart and Stan rubbed his eyes with the heel of his palm. "Sorry."
Butters reached out and brushed Stan's hair back, then turned pink when he realized what he'd done. "You don't have to be sorry."

Stan smiled tiredly. "Let me find you something to sleep in."
He walked to his room and changed quickly, before grabbing a t-shirt and sleep pants for Butters.

Once he was in the living room, he handed the clothes to Butters and showed him where the bathroom was.
While Butters was in the bathroom, Stan wandered back to his room. He stared down at his bed and realized he didn't have any extra blankets or anything yet.
Shit…
He didn't have a problem sharing his bed, but didn't want to make Butters uncomfortable.

He heard the bathroom door open and stepped into the hallway. "Hey um, I just realized I don't have any extra blankets, so… we might have to share the bed."
Butters nodded as a light pink blush spread across his cheeks.
"Th-that's fine."
Butters followed him into his room and Stan closed the door.
He turned to look at the blonde, and felt that odd feeling in his chest again. Butters looked adorably tiny in his clothes.
5'9 wasn't really that tiny, but Stan was 6'1 and still slightly tipsy.

He crawled into bed and patted the space next to him. Butters climbed up beside him and crawled under the covers.
Stan laid down next to him and pulled the blankets up. He yawned and almost instantly felt his eyes grow heavy.
"Night Leo."
He felt Butters shift slightly, then a warm hand brushed his hair back. "Good night Stan."

           ~~~~~~~~~~~

Stan wasn't sure how long he'd been asleep, but when he woke up it was still dark out.
He scrambled out of bed as his stomach flipped and ran for the bathroom. He made it just in time to empty the contents of his stomach into the toilet.
He sank to the floor and heaved again, before leaning his head against the toilet.
As he threw up a third time, he heard footsteps behind him, then Butters was rubbing his back.

He waited a few minutes then attempted to stand up. Butters held his arm, keeping him steady. Stan gave him a shaky smile. "Thanks."
Butters nodded and watched him carefully from the doorway as he brushed his teeth.
He caught the blonde's eye in the mirror and grinned at him, mouth full of toothpaste.
Butters giggled and shook his head.
Stan rinsed his mouth out and turned around. Butters moved forward, peering at him. "Feel better now?"
Stan nodded and Butters smiled softly. "Good, let's get you back to bed."

Stan followed Butters back to his room. Before they climbed back into bed, Stan grabbed Butters hand and pulled him into a hug.
"Thank you."
He felt the blonde relax against him. "Of course Stan."
Stan knew he should let go, but it felt nice to hold someone, and Butters didn't seem to mind.
He brought his hand up and ran his fingers through Butters hair, the texture amazingly soft.
He felt Butters shiver against him and pulled his hand away. "Sorry."
Butters glanced up at him, face pink. "It's okay, it felt nice."
Stan looked at him curiously. "Yeah?"
Butters nodded and Stan reached up and ran his hand through the blonde's hair, slower this time.
Butters shivered again, his lips parting slightly.
Stan found himself suddenly enamored with the soft pink lips in front him.
Butters looked at him curiously and Stan forced himself to focus on something, anything else .
"We should probably go back to bed."
Butters nodded and pulled away, getting into bed and under the covers. Stan climbed in next to him and laid down, trying not to think about the fact that he'd just thought about kissing Butters.
What the hell is wrong with you?

Sure Butters was incredibly cute, with his soft blue eyes and slender frame, and that faint scar that gave him just a slight bit of an edge, but Stan had just confessed his feelings to his best friend.
So what was he doing, thinking Butters was attractive and feeling some type of way about it.
Maybe I'm drunker than I thought.

But his mind was actually pretty clear after throwing up.
Well if you didn't count the confusion about the blonde next to him.

He turned his head to look at Butters and found the blonde still awake. "Can't sleep?"
Butters shrugged. "I guess not."
Stan slid closer to him. "Come here."
Butters moved over and Stan wrapped his arm around his shoulder, tucking the blonde against his chest.

He felt Butters snuggle against him and smiled. He ran fingers up and down Butters' arm and started singing softly.

There will come a soldier
Who carries a mighty sword
He will tear your city down
Oh lei, oh lai, oh, Lord
Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh, Lord
He will tear your city down
Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh, Lord

There will come a poet
Whose weapon is His word
He will slay you with His tongue
Oh lei, oh lai, oh, Lord
Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh, Lord
He will slay you with His tongue
Oh lei, oh lai, oh, Lord

He felt Butters breathing slow and looked down to see the blonde fast asleep. He smiled softly and closed his eyes.
"Good night Leo."

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------

I know that was a little short at only 1,700 words so let me know if anyone is interested in a part two 😁

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.4K 1.1K 14
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
4.1M 88K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
189K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
64.8K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...