VIRTUAL LOVE || Taehyung FF ||

By Utpla08

"...I HATE THAT I MISS YOU, I HATE THAT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME; I HATE THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME, I HATE THAT I... More

Author's Note
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter - 6
Chapter -7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
🔞PUNISHMENT 🔞
Chapter - 13
Chapter -14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter -19
Chapter -20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter -32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue

Chapter - 23

741 39 8
By Utpla08

In y/n's office....

Today is the day when the Managing director is quitting from this office as she is transferred to somewhere else...

Y/n, Emi and some more colleagues were with her giving managing director gifts and bidding her good bye...

That AA pair(aunty-adria) was not there.. as they don't really like the Managing director..

All of the colleagues were talking When one of them said...

Person 1 : Guyss !! Let's throw a farewell party for her..

Person 2 : it's a great idea... I know a good restaurant....

Emi : less go !! I'm excited!!

Person 3 : What do you think y/n....

Y/n : let ma'am decide...

Maniging director : If you all want, so let's go ....

Everyone : Yay!!!

After they all left....

-----

In restaurant..

It was a decent 5 Star resturant...

Everyone was sitting around a big table....
And some chairs were blank...
They all were just deciding what to eat..... When they felt a powerful aura of someone...
When they looked... Kim Taehyung was entering inside with Felix...

Managing director saw him... She thought it's a great opportunity to make their company's relationship better with him....

She stood up and went near him.....
She bowed...

Managing director : Hello Mr.kim, I'm managing director of xxx media agency....
We're here having a small lunch... We'll feel honoured, if you'll join us....( She said pointing her hand towards table)

Taehyung's POV :

I was having a meeting with members of a production house, in xxx restaurant...

There I've booked a private room for us.....
Actually I arrived here before time... So I decided to go in the room and read the script....

When I entered the restaurant... A woman, looking a well professioned lady... Came and told that she is Managing director of xxx media agency...
She asked me to join her....
She pointed at a table....

I was about to deny but my eyes fell on my "dear wife"(said sarcastically) who was sitting there, trynna  cover her face with the menu card...
Huh !! Does she think she can hide from me *smirked*

I also have plenty of time so I accepted her request....

And cherry on the top, they offered me the seat beside her....
Great...

End of Taehyung's POV...

Y/n's POV :

We were having fun when suddenly everyone started looking towards the  entrance... And then Ma'am also stood up....
I looked in the direction and found that Demon standing....

And on that ma'am INVITED HIM TO HAVE LUNCH WITH US !!! LIKE WHAT IN THE WORLD HE IS DOING HERE !! WHY GOD !! WHY JUST ME !!??....

Aarrghhhh!!! Why!!? Why everytime him....!!? I quickly picked the menu card and tried to hide my face but don't know how he recognised me.... And accepted the invitation....

And my so called bestfriends offered him the seat next to me....
When you have such friends then what is the need of enemies!!!!?

Please god save me....

End if y/n's POV...

Felix's POV :

My dear devil sir.... never let me stay in peace... today we've completed our work early... We had time to rest... But No ! How can he let me rest....and now  I'm here in a restaurant with the devil itself waiting for the members of XXX production house because we are 2 fvckin hours early..!!!

Then a lady came to him..... Inviting him for lunch... And the most shocking thing !! he accepted it...

I was very shocked that how he accepted it... But then I saw y/n... And not only y/n but Emi also ... Ohh shit...

For Emi I'm y/n's cousin...But I'm here with Mr. Kim..!!!! This will create a mess !!!

Before she could see me, I ran from there..ran for my life..( bhaag Felix bhaag 😂)

Fvck... Fvck .... Fvck..... I didn't inform sir.... Shit he'll not spare me...(kaccha chaba jaayenge 💀💀) But I had no other option
....
😭😭😭

MY BOSS IS THE OWNER OF HELL !!! 😭😭😭

End of Felix's POV..

Here all of them were trying to start a conversation with Taehyung...
Trying to make the atmosphere cool....

Emi : Sir, we all are your fans... But
Y/n is your die hard fan.... She has even pasted your photos on her desk in our office..

Taehyung : really... ( He said lighty)

Colleague 1 : Yes sir, she has also put your photo on his laptop wallpaper... And she is bad at art but don't know how she has made your paintings.....

Taehyung : wow..... (Not in excited tone but calmly)

Looking Taehyung so calm today they took the conversation further...

College 2 : Do you know sir, she has also written an e-book on you, a fanfiction and it's a best seller.... Lemme show you... ( She said and quickly took out her phone)

Here y/n was signalling them to shut there mouth... But all of them were telling him about y/n being die hard fan of him...
And it was also truth only before meeting him....

Y/n : No!!!! ( She shouted while standing up) ( but when she looked around everyone was staring at her..so she tried to cool down the atmosphere)
( smiled Akwardly)
I-I mean l-leave it.... Maybe he don't like Books... everyone have their own interests....
(She said and sat down)

Taehyung : It's not like that miss Y/n, I love reading...

Y/n in her mind : fvck you !!

Then she handed over her mobile in Taehyung's hand....

Taehyung looked at it....

Taehyung : Great.. I'll read it...

Y/n in her mind : I want to disappear...😭😭 please god..... I'll not let my so called friends in peace..... I'll sucide and then haunt them....

Looking Taehyung's this side everyone was surprised... He was involving himself in convos....

There everything was going well... They were talking about some random stuffs... And Taehyung was also commenting... Food also arrived....
In short everything was good.... Until.....

Colleague 4 : Y/n please tell us about your first love....

Hearing this Taehyung turned his gaze towards y/n... He also wanted to know this... He also wanted to hear the truth....

Y/n paused for sometime and then answered....

Y/n : *sighed* I never had a first love.....

Listening her answer Taehyung's dark side woken up .... His anger took over him.... He broked the red wine glass that was in his hand....

Seeing his sudden action... Everyone got shocked and scared.... Everything was well but what happened to him so Suddenly...

Blood was flowing from his hand..... He stood up while banging the table and straight went to the exit ...

Y/n was concerned about him... blood was flowing from his hand... and there were many questions in her mind 'why he suddenly left like that'... 'What made him lose his temper..... And many more....

/////

Today y/n reached home early...
She looked at his car that was parked....

She went upstairs.... He was in his study....
She knocked the door but nobody answered... So she slowly went inside....
She saw him sitting on the couch...He seemed thinking about something.... dried Blood was there on his hand.... He didn't bandaged it.... A Big cut was clearly visible... anyone can tell that, it must be hella hurtful...

Y/n slowly went near him... and slowly took his hand in her hands....

Taehyung looked at her....
And then jerked her hands....

Taehyung : Leave me alone *coldly*

Y/n : You should bandage it--

Taehyung : I said Leave me alone..!!

Y/n : But---

Taehyung : CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Y/n : OK I'LL LEAVE BUT ATLEAST TELL ME MY MISTAKE!!

Taehyung didn't say anything but ran his hand through his hair in frustration and looked towards y/n angrily then went out of the room...

Taehyung's POV :

There, in that restaurant everything was going well.. when one of them asked y/n about her first love......
Yes I also wanted listen from her about it..... I'm also waiting for her answer...... Last time when I asked her she lied, I guess.....
But this time when she gave the same answer.....Anger inside me bursted..... I broked the glass that was in my hand.....

After that I went out and called Felix and asked him to cancel the meeting.....
From there I came back to house......
And went inside my study....
After some hours, I heard the sound of opening of the door.......
I didn't look but I know it's Y/n....
She came close to me and took my hand into hers....
At first it felt like I got heal of my pain.... But then remembered that I got that pain because of her only....

Somehow I was controlling my anger.... I don't want to hurt her again..... Hurting her hurts me more..... I know she have forgotten me.... But doesn't matter how hard I try.... She doesn't leave my heart..... I'm not able to move on.... She has a special place in my heart....but ig that place is full of hate...just because of her..

I yelled at her and asked her to leave.... But she didn't obey me.... Anger inside me was rising..... I again yelled at her..... But she was not listening to me....... it's confusing that what happened to her.... I was losing control over myself....i didn't want to take out my anger on her..
And there she was not leaving..... If I had stayed there for some seconds more.... I would have done something to her...... So I left that room for good......

End of Taehyung's POV...

There y/n also went downstairs... She didn't found Taehyung there so asked Mrs.choi....

Y/n : Aunty, where is Mr.kim..?

Mrs.choi : Sir is in guest room... Btw what happened, y/n..? Sir's hand was also bleeding....

Y/n : I don't know aunty... We had a argument just now ...... He is also not treating his wound... If infection will spread it will be harmful...

Mrs.choi : I can call Mrs.kim... but for that you've to go out.....

Y/n : No problem aunty... I'll go....

There y/n left from there....

Unfortunately when she left, it started raining....
Y/n got soaked in water... She quickly ran towards the bus stop to find a shelter.....

/////

Meanwhile at Taehyung's house....

His mom reached there...

His mom : What happened Taehyung...!! You got hurt....

Taehyung remained silent....

His mom : I know you done this because of that girl only..... what happened to you Taehyung... You were not like this... Why don't you forget Her.... It's been 8 years.... Why don't you understand... She dumped you... She wasn't your true love..... What you are up to... Now you even got married....

Taehyung was not saying anything just standing there ....

His mom shook his shoulder...

His mom : Are you even listening Tae!!!?

Taehyung : Mom please leave it...

His mom : *sigh* no one can understand you.... Give me your hand let me bandage it...

After that she left from there....

----

On the other side  y/n was standing there all wet....
Soon y/n Mrs.choi called her and told that Mrs.kim left....

-----

At night...

Y/n was laying on bed, staring at the ceiling.... Thinking about Taehyung....
Doesn't matter how much she deny...., But she loves him..... In him she sees Phoenix.... Taehyung makes her remember Phoenix.... Taehyung is cold on the outside but he is soft inside just like phoenix until Y/n changed him with her love...Love is something that can make anyone go crazy, love can make anyone stronger but at the same time love is dangerous..Love can make you go weaker and weaker..Loving someone can be so beautiful if the person is the right one for you but if it's not then that love can hurt you, no matter how much you try to move on, no matter how much you try to stay strong but in the end that love will hunt you till your last breath..and this love disaster starts with a single, minimal misunderstanding..

"I gave you my heart,

I just didn't expect to get it back in pieces."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 27.1K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
4.6K 215 21
Y/N: I will make you feel what the real pain is. I will show you the real hell. Mind it Mr kim. ............................ TAEHYUNG:I regretti...
663K 46.4K 59
"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual and posh life, being one of the billionair...
35.7K 1.6K 16
Tahir: I HATE YOU.. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND.. SO STOP BEHAVING LIKE MY WIFE AND YOUR FAKE CARE!... KYUKI TUM MERI BIWI KABHI NHI BAN PAOGI YE BAAT APNE...