Our Old Manager.

By whowasheree

Three Years have passed. Y/N thought she would never cross paths with them again but she was wrong. Will they... More

Three Years Later.
She saw her.
Am I staring at her?
She's alone.
Get out of my house.
Happy anniversary?
Go to hell.
She needs answers.
How did she get here?
She needs a break.
Relax.
She knows who she is.
She didn't want to be right.
She's back.
Did she do something wrong?
The group date.
A date with Rosé.
A date with Lisa.
A date with Jisoo.
A date with Jennie.
Everyone knows.
Who won?
Oh no.
Oh, crap.
Traitor.
Money.
She got what he wants.
They're coming.
Eyes.
Trauma.
Lie?
A surprised vacation?
On one knee?
Who are they?
Consequences.
No one is in here!
News?
Death.
Stupid.

Oh, it's her.

336 21 6
By whowasheree

"It's been two weeks, Y/N," Nayeon told. "When are you going to talk to them?" Jihyo asked from behind. "They are worried sick. They kept asking me if I know what happened to you. They asked if they did something wrong again or if any of their family members did or said something." Nayeon revealed. By now everyone, except the girl group, knew what was happening. "I don't want to hurt their feelings," Y/N mumbled after stopping the van at a red light. "You already are doing it by not talking to them for the last two weeks." Nayeon has had enough. Jihyo had to place a comforting touch on Nayeon for her to calm down. "I work with the girls every day. Things aren't going smoothly because the girls are affected by what you're doing right now. Think of others too!" Nayeon jabbed into Y/N's arm with each word. 

"I am thinking about the others! I am thinking about the other's feelings when I revealed that I am no longer in love with the other three because, at this rate, I want her so badly. I need-" Jihyo had to cut off Y/N since her eyes were not focused on the road ahead. "Nayeon, Y/N is driving. We don't want to get into an accident, do we?" Jihyo scolded the two older women. "Listen," Nayeon spoke after some time. "We don't know what will happen once you tell them but they deserve to know. It will hurt them, yeah but they need to know, Y/N." Nayeon begged. After dropping the others off, Y/N decided to drive around to relax her mind. She noticed there were many street food stalls and decided to park nearby and head out to buy some. 

She entered her van back after buying what she wanted. Eating in silence while also thinking about how to break the news to the four of them. Y/N took her phone and scanned for her name. She misses her the most. There was a high chance that all four of them will be there although Y/N only called one. She's taking that risk. 

"Hello?" Y/N greeted. 

"Hello?! Oh my gosh. You finally called!" The member was freaking out. "Let me get the girls!" That's when Y/N had to stop her. 

"No no, please don't. I just want to talk to you." Those words left Y/N's mouth.

"Oh, alright. I guess it doesn't hurt when there's only me."

There was a long pause as both women dared not initiate the conversation. Both felt wrong as they should all be together and not alone. 

"What happened, baby?" She had to ask. 

"I miss you." Y/N didn't answer but instead told one truth. 

"I miss you too. We all miss you." Of course, the member included the others. 

"Do you have anything important tomorrow? Wait, I should ask your managers." Y/N asked.

"No no, we don't have anything important tomorrow." The members were known to drop everything else for Y/N.

"I will ask your managers and plan from there." Y/N did not allow the younger's words to get to her. 

"I hope you're okay. The girls and I will always be here for you."

"Thank you for telling me that." Y/N's voice dropped into a whisper. 

They said goodnight and ended the call. Y/N sent a text to Kwangjoo about the girl group's schedule. After knowing when she could see them, Y/N planned and sent a text to the four of them. She headed home after that.  

It's been a few days. Y/N was still seated in her van that was parked at the dorm's car park. Nayeon had told the girls to expect Y/N's arrival at night. It was almost 9 pm and Y/N was supposed to arrive by 8:30 pm. "You are not doing anything wrong. This kind of thing can happen." Y/N gave herself a pep talk. She took the bags of bubble tea that she had bought for the girls and prepare to head on up. After pressing on the doorbell and knocking twice, Y/N waited. The front door opened and Y/N hoped she was the one greeting her.

It was her, indeed. 

"Hey, princess." Y/N walked herself in and gave the waiting member a tight hug. "I'm sorry I'm late. I wanted to get drinks for everyone." Y/N lied a little by showing the bags she was carrying in her right hand since her left hand was holding the younger by her waist. "We thought you were not coming. Come on." The member grabbed Y/N's hand and led her inside. The other three smiled while Y/N appeared and rushed for a hug. Y/N had to let the one she wanted go and let the others get their hugs.

It's the least she can do before letting the cats out of the bag.

Y/N took her drink and pointed to which drink belonged to who before greeting the pets next. "So," Someone said. Y/N turned her attention to them. "Nayeon eonnie told us you needed to talk about something with us." Y/N nodded and sipped her drink first. "I want to apologise first for disappearing for the last two weeks. None of you or any of your families did or said something." The girls nodded. "What is it, baby?" Jisoo asked. Y/N didn't say anything at first. She gave one look to each of them. The look with her being the longest. "Hey, what's wrong?" Lisa placed a comforting touch on the older's hand. "Baby, what's wrong?" Rosé asked next. "I am so sorry." Y/N's voice came out in a whisper but the girls heard it due to the intense silence in the dorm. They looked at one another in confusion before focusing back on Y/N. "What are you talking about?" Jisoo asked. "There's no need to apologise, baby. You did nothing wrong. You know you can talk to us about anything." 

Y/N nodded and came clean. "I will always love the four of you, but I think now, I am in love with only one of you." 

Silence. The cat is out of the damn bag.

"What?" It was Rosé who broke it. "I don't... I don't understand. You're not in love with the other three anymore?"

"Yes." Y/N kept her words short. She did not want to make it worse. 

"Is that why you disappeared on us for the past two weeks or... I don't know, when did you realise?" Lisa asked in a desperate tone. 

"I think after I had my second first date with all of you. I realised that I was only thinking about one of you and what we did on our date. I didn't want to admit it at all. However, it was getting exhausting-" Lisa cut the older off. 

"Getting exhausting having to pretend to give the other three attention?"

"Lisa, watch your tone." Jisoo scolded the youngest. "So, what? You've been feeling like this ever since the second first date? You've been feeling like this since close to two months ago?" 

"Yeah." Y/N didn't lie. 

"Who?" Jisoo asked the question the four of them badly wanted to know the answer. It was not helping when Y/N held eye contact with her who seemed to be taking the hint too long. The other three were not catching up either. 

"How about this?" Jisoo suggested. "I want to know who is it. The three of you too. I know this isn't fun for any of us at all. So, the four of us will be in our bedrooms. We'll be on the bed with our backs turned to you. Go to the one you want. Shut the door so the other three know it's not them when they see you're not there and their doors wide open." 

"Okay." Y/N nodded. 

One by one, they went into their bedrooms without sending a glance to Y/N even though all they want is to kiss her and hoped that she chose them. Y/N gave it a few minutes before getting moving. She tiptoed to where she would love to be right now. It also helped that her room was the closest to the living room so Y/N did not need to tiptoe across the others' rooms. 

There she was. Y/N scanned the younger girl who was nervous by rocking back and forth. She took the doorknob and close the door a little too loud so the others would know by now that it was not them. After standing close to the bed with her arms wide open, Y/N waited to be attacked with hugs. At least this time, all of the hugs will be from her.

"Oh my gosh." The member finally turned with tears in her eyes and covered her mouth from shock. "It's me?" 

Y/N nodded and after so long, a satisfied smile appeared on her lips. The younger girl crawled towards Y/N and pulled the older girl into a bone-crashing hug. "Wait, is it me or are you here to tell me that it's not me before going away?"

 Y/N shook her head before whispering into the hug, "It's you, Jennie,"

Oh, it's her.

Jennie's smile was big. "You have no idea how much of a weight has been lifted off my shoulder after doing this," Y/N told. The girls separated before Y/N took a seat on the younger's bed with their hands still interlocked. "I noticed you were silent after I said what I said." Jennie bit her bottom lips out of nervousness and nodded, nervously. "After hearing what you said, I thought I did not stand a chance. Of the four of us, I broke your heart and trust the most." Y/N's hand went up to caress the younger's cheeks. "Come here." Jennie leaned after hearing what Y/N whispered. 

The two shared a quick kiss. 

"This kiss feels different." Jennie giggled. Y/N smiled and leaned her forehead onto Jennie before asking why she would say that. "I don't know. I guess now," Jennie paused as she thought about her members and how they were feeling right now. "You're thinking about your members, aren't you?" Y/N asked. "I don't know what we should do once we get out of my room and have to face them." Y/N nodded. "I thought about that and that's why I was so terrified to tell the four of you. I don't want to ruin everyone's life again." Jennie sniffled and gave the older girl an even longer kiss. "Since the beginning, you have done nothing wrong," Jennie assured. "The girls and I will always want you to be happy and if this is the way with you only being happy with me, I think the girls will have to try and accept it." Y/N nodded. She trusts Jennie. She looked at the time and saw that she has time to be with Jennie.

"Let's stay in here before I have to get going." Jennie took out her laptop to pick a show. "How are you going to tell everyone?" Y/N shrugged and then answered that everyone knew. "I'm sorry. Define everyone." Y/N listed the same people who the girls and she were familiar with. "Even your parents knew?!" Jennie gasped. "Yeah." Y/N giggled before realising another important thing she has to do. "Oh, damn it. I have to tell your family members too." Y/N buried her face into her hands while groaning. "Hey, baby." Jennie took both of Y/N's hands and held them, tightly. "You don't have to worry about that. The girls and I will figure it out ourselves." 

"Okay." Y/N trusted Jennie. 

"What?" Jennie giggled after noticing the longing look from her ex-girlfriend. "You're so beautiful. You're such an amazing girlf-" Y/N stopped herself. It was lucky Jennie didn't catch it. The younger girl took her sight off her laptop screen to Y/N who seemed to be shocked. "Did you say something?" The older girl shook her head, "You're just so beautiful." She placed a kiss on the top of Jennie's head and pulled the younger girl closer. "I don't want to watch anything. I just want to hug you before I have to go." Jennie smiled and nodded. She played a few slow songs from her laptop as the girl enjoyed each other touches. "Do you think the girls are waiting for me to come out?" Y/N asked Jennie since she needed to go back home. "Truthfully, the girls will always wait for you." Jennie had to give that answer. Deep down, Y/N knew it too. "I'll walk you out, alright? It's okay if you don't want to face my members right now. They should understand." Jennie advised. 

Hand in hand, they walked out. After glancing at the other bedrooms with closed doors, they made their way to the front door. "I'll text you when I'm home," Y/N told. "Text the girls too," Jennie mentioned. Y/N nodded. It's the least she could do. Jennie watched Y/N walk away before shutting and locking the front door. "It's you?" Jennie got startled by the sudden voice. She looked and saw Lisa first before the other two emerged from their bedrooms. 

"I'm so sorry, girls." Jennie apologised. 

"Why are you apologising? You got the girl we're still in love with after all these years." Lisa laughed. "Why are you saying it like that? No one is at fault here." Jennie questioned. "Really? You're telling me you won't be wondering where it all went wrong if you were in our position?" Rosé doubted. "Mind your words." Even though she was mad and heartbroken, Jisoo still had to play the role of being the oldest. "Let's all go to bed." Jisoo pointed to the way of their rooms. Lisa walked in first with Rosé behind. "Just go, Jennie. Please." Jisoo softly begged when Jennie halted to say something. The younger girl nodded and walked away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 394 38
Eighteen years have passed since Aila's soulmates bonds were broken and she can't remember them. • Second Book to Lilac • • Starts off with Lilacs e...
151K 5.8K 40
Park Chaeyoung, a new accepted trainee of YG entertainment, had to deal with her mentor, Lalisa Manoban, before even joining her dream group. Hating...
52.3K 2.4K 23
In a world where soulmates were marked with the same tattoo, you'd think that it would be easier to find the one. But life's a bitch. And love, its b...
90.8K 3.3K 4
FRIENEFITS [COMPLETE]📖 N. less than a relationship but more than friendship. "Don't look at it as a casual Saturday humping mundane. Look at it as i...