His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story AlertπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Chapter - 41

7.9K 836 271
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham and Mithra decide to get married legally and Goutham makes plan for it.

******************

Pranav was yet to be known to the public as he had restricted himself from appearing in public so he decided to stroll by the beach to clear his mind to work on the promise made to his father. He instructed the driver to stop the car at a distance and removed his blazer and rolled his sleeve and wore a flipflop before he got down from the car.

He walked very slowly at a few distance and felt so refreshing and closed his eyes to feel the air and sighed fixing his mind to let go of the vengeance he started for Goutham just because of business. 

Pranav: Why did I even get into his business when I have a great motive in my life. I will find you Mithra, because of you my life got ruined and never will I give up on my revenge to you and the bastard who helped you. Once I m back from London I will get back in your life like a hurricane destroying every bit of happiness. I swear to give hell to that bastard.

He took a step with his eyes still closed and bumped on someone and fell down losing balance with his crutch. He looked at the girl who made a disgusting face and instead of helping him to stand she kicked his crutch. 

Girl: Could you not watch with your step ? why do you people even come out when you couldn't stand without support ? Disgusting moron.

She left from there and Pranav gritted his teeth and tried to stand and found it a little difficult to balance the crutch on the loose sand. A pair of soft hand clutched his arm and supported him to stand. He looked at the face of the person who had a smile which was definitely not pity. Once he stood she gave the crutch to him.

Pranav: Thank you so much. I m Pranav

Girl: I m Nithya.

Pranav: Nice name. Sorry if my mess interuppted your peaceful time here.

Nithya: Oh no, I was roaming just like that. Nothing like having great time. You are alone here ?

Pranav: Yeah, I don't have any friends so I m a loner. What about you ?

Nithya: I have a crazy witch friend. We are like two devils. Today she is busy with her lover so I didn't want to disturb her so thought of visiting the beach to kill the time before returning home. Why didn't you make friends ?

Pranav: Who will be ready to bear a burden like me ? 

Nithya: Oh come on. Not all are like that bitch who lashed out on you. There are lot of people who are ready love and care. You need to open up and welcome with open arms.

Pranav: Will you be my friend then ?

Nithya: Ofcourse why not but you will have to bear with my devil side and also you will have to accept my other devil as friend.

Pranav: I guess you both should be cute devils and I m honoured to join the team.

Nithya: So come on lets seal our friendship with ice cream.

She ran to the man who was selling ice cream and bought two sticks and met Pranav who was walking towards her. He didn't see any regret from her face for leaving him behind. He felt happy that she never looked at his disability and treated as a normal man. They licked the ice cream and suddenly Nithya stopped in her tracks.

Pranav: what happened ?

Nithya: she is the one who lashed out on you right ?

Pranav looked at the direction and saw the girl walking towards them but she was on call having some sort of heated argument. Pranav nodded his head and Nithya smirked and walked swaying her hips and when they were close she put her legs and tripped her down and also dropped the ice cream from her hand on her head.

Girl: You idiot could you not walk with your eyes open. Oh, this lame man again and what are you blind is it ?

Nithya gritted her teeth and slapped her making her fall on the sand again.

Nithya: Bitches are not welcome to public places if you couldn't shut your bitchy mouth. Watch your words next time when you speak to someone. Get your ass and fuck off from here before I dump another ice cream on you. Don't mess with me.

Pranav looked at her in awe and controlled his smile though he was riling up because of the girl. Nithya watched the girl running and laughed turning towards Pranav. 

Nithya: Ok Mr. Pranav, will see you later. I need to get back home.

Pranav stopped her and exchanged their numbers before she left there. He returned home and saw the maid packing his stuffs for his travel to London.

-----------------

Shylaja was pacing in the living and Raghini's parents were also seated with a worried face. Ravi reached the dining and started filling his plate to have dinner. Shylaja lost patience and started screaming at him.

Shylaja: Ravi, how are you so cool ? Our son is in hospital, you have stopped me from going to him and Raghini is missing from the time she left the wedding venue. We are all stressed that she might hurt herself after what happened in the morning but you don't give a shit about anything and enjoying your food ?

Ravi: You can stop worrying about my son and I m here to do that. Raghini is not a fool and as far as I know she has most of your qualities so she can hurt anyone but her. Why should I starve when I know she will return fit and fine. You people know nothing than exaggerating things.

Shylaja: what do you mean by we are exaggearting ? Goutham refused to marry her and up on that he threatened us all, he scared us.

Ravi: Correct your words Shylaja. Chandru ditched her and Goutham has nothing to do in this. He made his stand very clear that he will marry only the girl he is in love so why can't you accept that ?

Shylaja: How do you expect me to accept someone who is older than him ?

Ravi: He has proved his love to you and waited bloody 5 years and he is still handling you with patience because he love you and care for you. I will be a fool if I keep talking to you so go to hell with your thoughts and plans. Leave my son and let him live his life. I won't be the same forver to bear all your nonsense. If I have to throw you from my life for my son's happiness then I won't think twice. Choice is yours.

Shylaja stood stunned hearing his words and saw him walking washing his hands without eating. She heard Raghini's mother shriek and rushed to the living and got shocked to see Raghini standing a mess.

Raghini's mother: Raghini what happened ?

Raghini: Today is the worst day of my life. I was ditched at my wedding then when I wanted to get some fresh air by the beach a lame rogue and bitch spoiled my mood further and made fun of me. Worst part is I couldn't do anything to the bitch and that idiot.

Shylaja: Raghini get cleaned and have dinner. We will rest for the day and talk in the morning.

Raghini: Yeah, I m so happy that I would just slip into a slumber as soon as I hit the bed.

Shylaja: Not everytime things go wrong. Just go and do as I say.

Raghini's mother: Shylu, we will leave to our home in the morning and Raghini will come with us.

Raghini's father: We don't want her to get humiliated further staying here.

Shylaja: We all are emotionally down so its better we don't take any decision right now. See you all in the morning.

The next morning Mithra got ready and reached the hall where her parents were waiting for her to have breakfast. She ruffled Vinay's hair and settled next to him.

Mithra: Maa, Appa rendu naal kalichu naa official meeting kaga London poren. ( Mom, dad, I m leaving to London in two days for an official meeting)

Kavitha: ennadhu London ah ? Yedho Mylapore pore madhiri solre ? ( What London ? You say as if you are going to Mylapore ?)

Raghuvaran: How can we send you out of country ?

Mithra: Appa, I m not going alone. Its a team and our boss will be accompanying us. First of all I m not still a 16 year old. I m 30 and work as an Executive head of a reputed company. Please treat me like an adult and give me little freedom.

Kavitha: We are middle class family Mithra and we do have to live with some restrictions. We are not royal family to care less about the society.

Mithra: We have an audi parked infront of our home. Do you still think we are a middle class family ? And by freedom I m not speaking about going carefree and having fun. You should know me better in all these years. I have never asked you anything and now when I m growing in career I need the freedom to explore the future.

Raghuvaran: You may go Mithra.

Mithra: Thank you appa. I m sorry maa if I hurt you.

Kavitha: We are worried about your future Mithra. We don't want anyone pointing fingers on you. We want to get you married and you are our pride.

Mithra did not speak further and just hummed leaving the home. Goutham reached his office and waited for Mithra to arrive. Meanwhile Rehman entered the room.

Goutham: Did you or Bala find him ?

Rehman: not yet. Bala is doing his job to get to him. I hope we should be able to get some news at the earliest.

Goutham: Where did he fucking go after creating all this mess ?

Rehman: We will find him but why did you pull that stunt yesterday ?

Goutham: Ohh, that I knew my mother will do something so I was prepared anyway, even if that was marrying Mithra that is why I got her ready as bride. When my mother took the game of blackmail I had to do my play. So I did what I should I have done.

Rehman: Good the cut was not deep.

Goutham: Come on I knew what I m doing so how could the cut go deep ? I also knew the outcome of that stunt, my mother will not force me now but I didnot expect Mithra wanting to get us married so either way the stunt did end positive for me. We are so happy now.

Rehman: I m happy too and I have arranged everything you have asked for.

Goutham: Thank you, take care of the office in our absence.

Rehman: I will do.

Once Rehman left the room Goutham returned to his seat and started to work also eagerly waiting for Mithra to arrive.

******************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 107K 82
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
368K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
42.9K 3.8K 40
This story is all about our favourite Ashwin and kirti !! A girl who have nothing and a man who have everything !! They both get married under a cont...
178K 18.4K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...