Love Countdown ㅡ Seungmin × S...

By jiliax

❝Why is everyone in love with me!?❞ Kim Seungmin is a guy who just longs for some love. So one night, he snea... More

Read.
Prologue.
Chapter I ㅡ The Boy In The Alley.
Chapter II ㅡ How It All Started.
Chapter III ㅡ That Love Calculator Shit.
Chapter IV ㅡ Birthdays And Unofficial Boyfriends.
Chapter V ㅡ Last Night, About His Crush.
Chapter VI ㅡ Kiss And Pain, Not Make-up.
Important.
Chapter VII ㅡ Narcissism And Red Flags.
Chapter VIII ㅡ Toxicity? But Love.
Chapter IX ㅡ Oops, Looks Like He's Possessed.
Chapter X ㅡ True Love And Fake Boyfriend.
Chapter XI ㅡ Craving That Attention.
Chapter XII ㅡ Jackson's Party 'Cause Jisung Is A Smarty.
Chapter XIII ㅡ Cinema With The Real Deal Boyfriend.
Intoxication + Why I hadn't been updating.
Chapter XIV ㅡ Hooking Up With His Old Crush.
Chapter XVI ㅡ It's Getting Worse.
Chapter XVII ㅡ Lian Lin, Who Is He!?
Chapter XVIII ㅡ It's Getting Even More Complicated.
Chapter XIX ㅡ Seungmin Really Be That Typa Girl.
Choose Your Ending.
L ㅡ It's Better To Let Go.
R ㅡ But I Can't Let Them Go.
R ㅡ Epilogue.
author's note.

Chapter XV ㅡ Swimming Pool and Explanations.

923 40 39
By jiliax

"Seungmin-ah...think I like you... "

Seungmin's eyes drop down to the ground. Part of him actually already saw this coming. But he didn't know Jisung would confess so soon. He gave Seungmin no time to prepare for the consequences.

Seungmin knew this was slowly going out of hand, and he didn't like that. He kind of started missing his old life, his life back then when he would only ever crush on Felix, simp over his other friends and cry at night over how single he felt.

Everything thing was so much better back then.

Why did it have to turn out this way?

"Jisungie... how do you know about Minho hyung and I...?" He questioned slowly, feeling a bit nervous about the latter's response.

Jisung softly smiled at him, raising his head with his index finger to look at the younger in the eyes. "That day... I was there. "

FLASHBACK • A FEW DAYS AGO

"Jisung, I'll see you later at class then. Mr. Lin called me for something." Felix said, shutting his locker closed and tossing the key in his bag. Jisung nodded and looked at his watch, realising the time.

"Okay, then, Lix. I'll get going. Class starts in ten minutes. " He stated, and both the boys nodded, seeing each other off as they parted their ways.

Jisung quickly fastened his steps towards his class, not wanting to hear that Mrs. Kim rants again on how undisciplined the students have become in this generation. He sighed, just thinking about it.

"I....-I think it's too soon for them to know -"

"What the fuck do you take me for, Seungmin!?"

However, a few familiar voices made him halt in his steps.

"H-Hyung, I'm sorry, but p-please!-"

"Seungmin. I'm telling you this for once and for all. "

Seungmin? Minho?

Jisung frowned and walked a bit closer to them. Slowly, the two of his friends came in his view, making his eyes widen. It was actually Seungmin and Minho. He wasn't just hearing things.

Jisung leaned in even closer, trying to get a better view of the drama.

"I. Am. Your. Fucking. Boyfriend. And you shouldn't be having a damn problem if I scream that to the world because YOU ARE MINE!"

He heard Minho scream, and it kinda scared Jisung, seeing the older so pissed off.

But his eyes softened when he heard Seungmin's cries and sniffs, begging for Minho to stop.

"You know what!? If you want to keep it a secret, then fine!"

Huh? A secret? What secret?

"Keep it a secret. But if you don't fucking tell them soon..."

"It won't be good for you, Kim

Seungmin."

Jisung then saw Minho walk away pissed off, he wanted to confront him on his behaviour with Seungmin, but then he realised that he was getting late for class.

As much as Jisung wanted to go to Seungmin, hug the life outta him and calm him down, he couldn't just walk into his personal matter, but he could confront Minho later.

After all, he couldn't let his crush suffer all alone.

And so with that, Jisung walked away.

"So... y-you saw us?"

Seungmin asked him softly.

They were now sitting outside, their feet dipped into the swimming pool. It was much more peaceful, not cold, not hot, just perfect.

Jisung slowly nodded, moving his feet around, playing with the water. "Yeah... I did. But don't feel bad about it, Min. It's not your fault. " He replied.

Seungmin nodded. He surely knew it wasn't his own fault. He was just too blind in love to end up in a relationship with Minho. As much as it hurt, Seungmin didn't wanna let go.

And Jisung knew that.

After having romantic feelings for someone you've known for over a year, you're bound to sense everything going on with the person you love.

Wait,

Love?

Jisung felt his heartbeat fasten. He slowly looked over to the younger, who had his head hung low, his arms on his either side as his feet played around with the water.

He didn't realise how pretty Seungmin actually was... he saw how the younger's bangs fell onto his forehead, the way a faint blush painted his honey skin, the way a small pout formed on his lips, the way his feet moved in the water to the faint rhythm of the music. Jisung felt himself tilt his head, observing the latter even more.

"Seungmin-ah..." He softly called out to him. Seungmin hummed in response, still not breaking his eyes away from the pool.

"I really meant what I said earlier."

Seungmin stopped his movements. It was as if he froze on the spot, unable to process any words.

He slowly turned to look at the older. "You do...?"

Jisung nodded. "I do."

Seungmin blinked his eyes a series of times. Yes, he did like Jisung a lot. But it would be pathetic for him to admit it, especially after the older knowing he was already in a relationship.

"I..." He wanted to speak, but the words won't come out. He didn't know what to say. Part of him wanted to say it back.

But he loved Minho more than anything.

He didn't wanna cheat on his boyfriend because of a stupid little crush.

A warm touch on his shoulder made him snap back to reality. He looked at the older, who gave him a gentle smile, rubbing his hand softly on Seungmin's shoulder.

"Don't say anything, Min. I don't need to know your feelings towards me." He said.

Seungmin felt himself smile. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. "

Jisung chuckled and turned back to the pool, now illuminated by the moonlight. "You wanna get in?" He asked.

Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows, but the smile didn't leave his face. "Huh? Nowㅡ Jisung! You!!" Seungmin screamed when Jisung suddenly pulled him into the pool.

He gasped, feeling the cold water graze his skin. He held onto Jisung's shoulders tightly as the latter supported him by his waist.

"It's cold, isn't it?" Jisung asked, giggling as Seungmin gave him a death glare and later broke into laughter.

"You!! Ugh, I hate you!!" He shouted and pushed Jisung off him, splashing him with water.

Jisung dramatically gasped, brushing his now wet hair away from his face.

"Hey! Get back here!" He shouted, swimming over to Seungmin, but the latter only laughed, getting further away from him.

"Catch me with your short legs if you can!!" He screamed, splashing Jisung's face again and again with water.

Jisung giggled, splashing the water back to the latter. "And what will happen if I do!!?"

Seungmin looked back, still some distance away from Jisung. "You get to kiss me. But if you don't, Oops. " He playfuly mocked.

Jisung shook his head in disbelief and laughed. "That's all?"

"Yeah. "

"Alright then, baby. "

Seungmin smiled and turned back around to swim further away from the latter.

"You can't catch me, hannie!! I'm always gonna be faster than you!" He mocked him, swimming further and further away from the older.

"How about working on your swim skills a bit? Rightㅡ"

Seungmin gasped, feeling himself being harshly turned around.

Jisung laughed, pressing his body against the younger's and held him firmly by the waist.

"Do I still need to work on my swim skills?" He spoke under his breath. Both the boys panted hard after their movements in the water.

Seungmin's smile disappeared away from his face. He felt his heart pick up that fast pace again.

Jisung, you're too close.

His mind called out for help.

"Youㅡ... fine. You win. " Seungmin's lips broke out a smile. Jisung gave him a cheeky grin.

"So... I get to kiss you now?" He teased, and Seungmin nodded. "Well, I guess."

He knew this was wrong.

Jisung looked down at his lips for a brief second before looking back up into his eyes.

Seungmin's heart was kicking hard against his chest, like that one time when he kicked that football, and it went flying to Jisung's back.

Jisung gazed into Seungmin's eyes. The latter had a shy smile on his face, matching the moon right above them. Slowly, he leaned in, making Seungmin's heartbeat double-triple.

Calculating Jisung's love...

He had a million questions in his head, but no one to answer. He had a million doubts in his head, but no one to solve them.

He had Minho with him.

But did he love him?

And just as their lips were about to clash,

Seungmin backed away, splashing Jisung's face with the water.

He let out a laugh, seeing Jisung's frown. "Seungmin!! This is not fair!!" Complained Jisung.

Seungmin only laughed, pulling himself out of the pool.

"All is fair in love and war, hannie. "

He winked at the older before walking away inside the house.

Jisung chuckled at the latter in disbelief, leaning back at the pool wall as he watched Seungmin walk away.

Jisung's love, 90%

So that wraps it up for today ^^

Also, yk I was watching a 2minsung video a while back, and the comments were like fighting on which ship is better. Then, I saw one legendary stay write:

Legends: Minsung
Ultra legends: 2min
Ultra pro max legend: Seungsung

I've been laughing on this for the past ten minutes. This is also what inspired me to write today's chapter.

Have a pretty seungsung for a better life <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.2K 43
-☆- Dear Journal... Everyone has a different love story, but what is mine? -☆- Sometimes, the universe decides that it would be a great idea to pu...
254K 14.8K 21
wherein hyunjin bought a love potion and accidentally spilled it to seungmin, his enemy. 21 chapters✔️ started: 5/04/20 completed: 06/05/20 highest r...
468K 16.1K 80
Olivia is content with her life. She has a job that pays her bills, even though she absolutely hates it. She gives free dance classes twice a week...
23.9K 907 33
SINCE 2023 WARNING! don't eat while you read this book :) ❝You remain mine. Until death tears us apart. Or maybe my knife. ❞ Just how long till an in...