Who Are You? // Miles Morales...

נכתב על ידי TearsinHeart

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N "Please, I need to know who you are." Miles squealed. "You already kno... עוד

Introduction.
I'm Real.
She's Real!
The Proof is There.
Finally.
A Small Visit.
Like it? I love it.
Weekend Plans
it's me, your dad.
No New Messages.
I Might Do It
My Leg Was Stuck.
Here With You/A New Suit
Inter-Dimensional Travel
Go Home.
A little more
Go For It!
Tell You This.
I'm Sorry.
Thought You Left?
End.
A/N

A Bagel?

2.4K 76 75
נכתב על ידי TearsinHeart

3 months later --
(Sorry for another time-skip, guys 🙁)

Miles' dad (Jeff)

Y/N, where is Miles? We're supposed to be having an important meeting with him!
Read 8:32 AM

I don't know ?? I just woke up
Read 8:35 AM

Seriously, this is important!
Read 8:36 AM

I clicked off my phone and groaned. Miles was probably off patrolling or something.

I got up from my bed and did my morning routine. I grabbed my keys and left the house.

Besides, who has a meeting this early? Especially about college. I mean, we're sophomores. So we have two whole years.

I walk past a Café, only before noticing the amount of water and bubbles on the floor. I look up to see Spider-man on his phone while fighting this cow looking guy.

And then they disappeared through the ground, almost as if they were teleporting.

Miles' dad (Jeff)

Hey, yeah, so I just saw Miles, and he's busy, but he's otw right now!
Read 8:41 AM

Great. By the way, what does 'otw' mean?
Read 8:42

On the way
Read 8:42

On the way to where? Where are you going?
Read 8:43

Im too lazy to explain this to him, so I think I'll do that when I'm at the Congratulations party later tonight...

Oh, yeah, I also have a small side job. I'm a translator at a small company. The good thing is, they rarely get any people down in customer service - where my translating job is required - which means I don't really have to do anything. Plus, it's good pay.

As I walked to my job, I kept seeing Spiderman, and that other guy popped up around the city through... Black holes? I'm not quite sure what it is, but I'm sure he can handle it.

I walked into my job and greeted my co-worker, Thomas. He was usually on his phone since there was nothing to do.

I went inside and sat at my very own office. Yes, I know, I have my own office! It's only because I'm the only translator down in customer service, so they just figured I should have one.

I pulled out my phone and began scrolling on social media. Only before receiving a text from Miles.

Miles <33

Y/N, guy, need help, meet at 9
Read 8:50 AM

I clicked off my phone and sighed. Surely, they wouldn't notice if I left for a few minutes...

I pulled off my clothes, revealing my suit underneath. It had been a little since I've been out as Spider-woman. So this would definitely be a refresher.

I jumped out of my office window, immediately webbing and looking for Miles.

Instead, I found the same guy from earlier on top of a building with an ATM machine? I then saw Miles jumping toward him, only before falling onto a police car.

I zipped down there, immediately springing into action. Jeff ran out of Visions Academy, screaming about how his son goes to that school and that he's on the PTA and he'll have to pay for the repairs.

I soon fell through one of those holes, which wasn't a great experience, really. Imagine how it felt landing in a water tower, only to be spat out the next second.

"Oh, well, you know what, you're just like my son!" I heard Jeff scream out at Miles.

"I am? Haha, that's so silly, I wouldn't.." He suddenly turned his voice really deep. "Imagine that."

Jeff turned to me, "And wow, you guys make a great team. You are just like my son's girlfriend, Y/N!"

"Oh, haha, what do you know." I laughed it off, only before helping Miles with that weird guy.

He was rambling on about how we ended back up at Alchemax.

"It's the crucible of our connection!" He yelled while we flew through portals.

"Hey, don't try to wow me with big words, I do the crossword every day!" Miles yelled after.

"I don't think crucible is a big word." I soon said.

As we were flying though mid-air, that guy grabbed Miles' face and turned it towsrd the now destroyed collider. "Is it all coming back to you?"

Miles fought back from his head, turning. "What are you talking about?"

The guy fully turned his head, mine following. "The creation event."

"What?" Is all Miles and I could muster. Miles then snapped his head behind him, suddenly webbing his father and lifting him back up.

We then continued to fall through holes, teleporting all over everywhere.

Miles yanked that guy down onto the floor. "Destiny brought us here!" That guy screamed while landing on his feet. "You see it now, don't you?"

"I-I really don't," He said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry, what is he rambling on about??" I said, helping Miles up from the floor.

"I am your nemesis!" He screamed out, jumping through all his holes.

"Spider-Man, do you even know this guy??" I look at him while dodging hands appearing through holes.

"You're not my nemesis!" Miles screamed. He signaled me to pull down some rubble. And so I did, making it pile over that guy.

"You can't contain the spot-augh!" He yelped when he became covered in old materials.

"Is this another villain of the week or what?" I said. I watched as the spot groaned out of pain, only before speaking.

"You really don't remember what
you did to me? what I did for
you?" He then looked at me. "I'm not so sure about you, though."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Miles seemed even more confused than he did before.

"I worked at Alchemax. I ran a
test on this collider that brought
a spider here from another
dimension. It escaped, and it
bit you!" He paused for a moment. "My spider made you spider-man!"

"What..?" Miles said out of pure confusion. Jeff soon showed up next to Miles, listening to the spot rant.

"You ran through the cafeteria..." he said with rising anger in his voice. "YOU HIT ME WITH A BAGEL!"

"A bagel? Is he mad over a bagel?" I turned to Miles, who shrugged in response.

"I've hit a lot of different villains with a lot of different foods." Miles continued to keep his deep voice up.

The spot soon started crawling out of the pile through his portals. "You make your flippy little sassy jokes, and everyone loves them." He was now completely out of the pile. "But no one knows what it feels like to be on the other side of them!"

"Why are we just standing around and letting this happen? I mean, shouldn't we be catching him or something?" I kept saying.

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood, y'know?"-

"I CREATED YOU."

"And you created me."

"Spider-man, why did you create that guy?" Jeff questioned.

In defense, Miles immediately denied it. "I didn't! He's talking crazy!"

The tension was getting higher and higher, and that spot guy was walking a little closer.

"I was in this collider room when you BLEW IT UP!" He clenched his fists in anger. "Because of you, I lost my job, my life, my face! my family won't even look at me!"

"Damn, he's really upset over this," I whispered to Miles. He hit the side of my stomach in return.

"I made you into a hero! You mad me into this!" He gestured to his long and weird looking body.

"LOOK AT ME! YOU DID THIS TO ME!" He began running toward Miles, lifting stuff in the air with his spots. "LOOK AT ME! I'LL MAKE YOU RESPECT ME!"

And the next thing I knew, the guy stepped into one of his own holes, kicking himself in the butt. He yelped in pain before tumbling a few feet forward to the ground.

"I am your nemesis..!" He screamed out before falling into one of his own holes.

"Well what... where'd he go??" Jeff stared at the ground, examining the spot where the spot used to be.

"He... kicked his own butt." Miles answered, still using that deep voice of his.

We all began walking away until Jeff started screaming.

"Y'know, we're supposed to catch the bad guys, right?"

"I always do!" Miles answered. "...usually."

Once we all reached the surface once more, Jeff called for a crane. He then groaned and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Oohh, this here is why nobody likes us man.." He sighed.

Miles and I both perked up. "Us?" We both said in unison.

"I am trying to do right out here." Jeff said while point up a finger at both of us.

"I mean.. we're trying too!" I said. Jeff quickly turned around.

"And you both need to be better role models!"

I felt slightly offended. I, for one, think I am a great role model.

"I'm a great role model!" Miles yelled out, taking the words out of my mind.

We all stood in silence for a moment while a police car fell from a stray hole left behind. Jeff then radioed a guy, canceling the crane.

He walked off and started talking to himself. He let out his anger by kicking stray items on the floor.

"Miles, do something!" I whispered to him. He let out a small groan.

"Uhh... do you wanna talk about it?" He said with hesitancy.

Jeff turned around and yelled, "Are you crazy?!"

Miles looked at me. I shrugged as he racked something to say in response. "Well, men of your generation ignore their mental health too much."

I punched Miles' side, telling him that he shouldn't have said that.

Jeff started whining. "What am I... what am I even doing?" He looked out into the distance. "Cuz no matter what I do, someone always thinks I'm blowing it!

Miles and I both walked up the Jeff.

"We.. know the feeling," Miles started. He then stood in silence for a moment. "...so, your son! How's he doing? You think he's gonna figure it all out?"

Jeff let out a huff of air, looking down. "Honestly..."

"Yeah.."

"He's a good kid."

"Yeah?"

I silently laughed to myself as I watched Miles perk up at the praise of his father.

"Y'know it's scary. He says these things that are so smart.."

Miles thought he heard enough. "-cool, well, my partner and I should probably-" He grabbed my hand and walked off.

"But he does these things that are so stupid." Miles stopped in his tracks and let go of my hand. "And his girlfriend, too, y'know? She makes him come out of his shell... but I'm not sure how long she can keep that up.." I stopped too. "I just don't want them to mess it up"

Miles went back to his old position, leaning against the railing. "Maybe get off the kids ass.." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"WHAT? What.. I... I don't know!"

Jeff gave Miles a confused look before continuing to speak, "And I hate that he's not being honest with me! His girlfriend, too!"

I walked next to Miles, grabbing his shoulder. "Maybe they're scared to talk to you.."

"WHY WOULD ANYONE BE SCARED TO TALK TO ME?!" I think you just proved your point.

"Uhh.. I don't.. I don't know." Miles stuttered.

Jeff stood up straight, looking down at the ground with a sad look. "It's just... you're getting pretty good at being a parent, you think... you got it lit." He repeatedly tapped his hat on his hand. "And then they go and grow up." He moved back down onto the fence, staring down into the broken remains of alchemax. "I just don't want to lose him, y'know?"

Miles stared down at his father, seemingly upset at seeing him so scared about losing him.

"Well, as an objective observer with no skin in the game, I say.." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "You got to let him spread his wings, man. Like this."

Miles then spread out his arms for a few moments.

"...yeah." Jeff stared at the arms being held open. "I don't know.."

"If this isn't nice... what is?" I said. I know they were having a heart-to-heart, but it felt weird just standing there in silence.

Miles stuck out his hand for a fist bump, only to recieve a weird look from his father.

"We should go." He grabbed my hand again and started walking away. Jeff immediately put his hat back on.

"Yeah, and... catch that holes guy!"

Miles turned around and smiled. "Don't worry! I don't think that guy's gonna show his face again!"

And with that being say, we waved good-bye and both zipped away.

"Do you think he'll show his face again? I mean, you don't exactly know where those holes can take him," I said to Miles while swinging along side him.

"Ehh, he's just another villain of the week. Me and you can handle them, easy. Now come on, we need to pick up a cake for the party."

I just hope I don't get fired, haha.

~~~

Guyysss I actually liked writing this chapter. Though, going back and forth through apps to get the correct dialouge was kind of a pain in the butt.

I also love reading everyone's comments they make me smile bcs I know people are enjoying my story <33

ANYWAYS ENJOY ENJOY ENJOYY

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

466K 16K 34
『❝Miles Morales x Seme Male Reader❞』 *Mega Spoiler Warning* M/n L/n is the Spiderman of his own dimension. While out saving the day, he was taken int...
337K 9.9K 38
"Please, (y/n), I want you to be a part of this family too." Miguel pleads, hands on each of your shoulders. "Miguel, it is not a story we should put...
28.5K 962 17
His name is Y/N Stone. He was adopted by May and Ben Parker when he was just five years old after his parents abandoned him. At the same time, a six...
146K 4.7K 33
"Who's this?" Spiderman points to an old polaroid on my desk. I glance at it, before going focusing back on Spider's shoulder, "Just a boy I was fri...