His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Chapter - 40

9.1K 880 193
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham explain Mithra about being well and Mithra propose to get married.

***********************

Mithra: Kalyanam pannikalama ? (shall we get married?)

Goutham's palm which were caressing her bare waist and his eyes that were shamelessly gazing at her lips froze when he heard her words. He slowly averted his gaze to her eyes to see if there was any mischief or she was doing some prank but all he saw was genuine feelings and her eyes were glistening waiting for his response.

Goutham pulled her and smashed his lips with hers while his thumb wiped the tears from her eyes. He pulled back and pecked her forehead.

Goutham: Eppo pannikalam ? ( when shall we get it done ?)

Mithra: I m serious Goutham

Goutham: I m hell of serious Mithra. I can see how confident you are in this decision and I won't doubt. I will come meet your parents and we will get married on the day you want. How about we talk in a better place ?

Mithra: But you need to rest.

Goutham: that was for my mother to leave me alone. I was suppose to leave this place 30 minutes ago. Rehman must be waiting so lets go to our home and talk about this.

Mithra got down and Goutham followed her adjusting his shirt and dhoti. They exited the emergency room and saw Rehman playing free fire in his mobile. Hearing the sound of the door screeching he stood abruptly and smiled at the couple.

Rehman: Everything settled boss we can leave from the back exit.

Goutham nodded and took th mask from Rehman covering his face as they left the hospital through back exit. Rehman drove them to penthouse and all way Mithra just leaned on Goutham's shoulder and no words was spoken. Once they reached the penthouse Rehman took his leave and the couple entered inside.

Goutham entered the bed room with Mithra and she stood before the vanity removing the jewels slowly. Goutham stood behind her and started helping her remove the jewels and she let him do it.

Mithra: We will get married legally as of now and slowly I will reveal it to my parents.

Goutham: You don't want a grand wedding ?

Mithra: even if I wish, the current situation in our family doesn't let that happen and I m not risking anymore. I can't lose you to anyone for any reason. you are mine Goutham and I want to tie you with me forever. We will face and fight everything, everyone later..... together.

Goutham had finished removing her jewels and placed it on the vanity table. He snaked his hand around her waist and pulled her to his embrace. Mithra closed her eyes and leaned back on him.

Mithra: I want to fight for our love but as your wife. Say something Goutham...

Goutham kissed her shoulder and pecked her temples.

Goutham: Inform your parents that you are going on a business meet to London two days later and will return after a week. I will make all arrangements for our wedding. We shall celebrate our wedding together in city of love.

Mithra turned around in his embrace with a surprised look.

Flashback:

Mithra, Vinay reached a temple on their parents wedding anniversary. Leaving their parents to sit for a while Mithra and Vinay stood in the queue to get the prasadh when she felt Vinay pulling her hair.

Mithra: Ennada ? ( What boy ?)

Vinay: Anga paaru rendu marriage panranga thaniya. Love marriage pola. Unnoda marriage eppadi nadakkanum sollu. ( Look there, those two are getting married alone. Seems like love marriage. Tell me how do you want your marriage to be.)

Mithra: Naa condition potruven. Marriage mudinja odane nanum yen husband kooda London, Paris, Swizz yengayachum poiduven. Inga irundhu indha relatives veikkure virundhu lam enakku venam pa.( I will put forth a condition. Immediate after the wedding I will with my husband to London, Paris or Swizz. I don't want any feast from any of the relatives.)

Vinay: marriage munnadi kedaikkadha ellathaiyum purushan kitta vaanga poren. ( You wanted everything that you did not get before marriage from your husband)

Mithra: Ofcourse, I want to live the life with complete freedom.

Vinay: So London or Paris or Swizz ?

Mithra: Paris is the first destination may be for the first anniversary I will plan for Swizz. I need to contribute for the travel instead of letting the entire burden on him.

Vinay: Sirappu, miga sirappu. ( Good, very good)

Flashback ends.

Mithra: Was there any place you did not follow me back then ?

Goutham: I could not enter your home but once you stepped out you were completely in my radar.

Mithra: So are you ok with this decision ?

Goutham: I don't have words to show my feelings now. Do you think there will be anything else that can give me happiness than getting married to you ? I just want these two days to get over quickly.

Mithra sighed in relief and he could feel her emotions. He pulled her with him and sat on the bed and made Mithra sit on the floor between his legs. He slowly removed the flowers and pins releasing her hair. He raked his fingers through her scalp gently massaging to release her stress. A few minutes later Mithra leaned on his knees and fell asleep peacefully.

Goutham slowly carried her to the bed and covered her with duvet. He entered the washroom and bathed washing away all the frustrations his mother caused earlier that day. He got changed and returned to kitchen to prepare food for them as they both were starving since morning. Half way through his cooking his mobile blared with call from Rehman and he answered immediately knowing the reason for his call.

Goutham: Did everything go with plan ?

Rehman: Yes boss, there was a little fire and before it could spread we had our labours to extinguish it. Nothing serious to worry and the other work is also done. You can have your time in peace.

Goutham smiled and cut the call. On the other hand Pranava was pacing in his office waiting for the call from Karan but instead of call, Karan made his appearance in Pranav's office.

Pranav: Tell me you were successful.

Karan: We did execute the plan and sugumar did as he was told. The fire started abruptly but the labors were so alert that they put if off in the same speed it started off. Nothing serious happened.

Pranav hit the things in his room with the crutch and growled in annoyance. Thara barged inside the room which got his attention and he looked at Thara who had hung her head down.

Pranav: Now what it is ?

Thara: One of our production unit got burnt down due to electric fluctuations.

Pranav: what the hell ? How could this happen ?

Thara: This was an accident. Our team has gone to spot and confirmed it. We will have to stop the production for a day to check with other units before something major happens.

On receiving no response from Pranav Thara switched between her legs nervously and cleared her throat. Pranav did not look at her but waved his hand dismissing her. Once she was gone Pranav looked at Karan with bloodshot eyes.

Pranav: Get lost and don't show your face unless you get me some loophole to get Goutham and most importantly I want that girl. Bring the boys of her batch to our bar this weekend. I will meet them and will get the information myself.

Karan nodded and left from there leaving a fuming Pranav. He looked down at his leg and started hitting with the crutch screaming in frustration. Soon his BP shot and he fell unconscious.

Thara who entered his room to get his signatures saw him lying unconscious and rushed to him. She called Karan who immediately entered and helped carrying Pranav to the couch and called for the doctor to check on him. Vasudevan got the news and rushed to see his son. An hour later after the doctor treated to control his BP Pranav woke up and got to see his father's worried face. Karan and Thara left the room leaving them alone.

Vasudev: Pranav, what are you doing ? Please stop with all this business revenges. We have more than enough so just focus on our business. I got you back after 4 years and it was just a miracle that you woke up from coma and I m not ready to lose you again. If you are hell bent on business war then I will not think twice to take over the business from you again.

Pranav: I m sorry dad. Please stop worrying.

Vasudev: Promise me that you will stop with this business revenges.

Pranav placed his palm on his father's palm giving his promise to not interfere in Goutham's business anymore.

Vasudev: Go on a break Pranav. Relax for sometime and then look after business. 

Pranav: I will go to London for some days dad and I will be fine. 

Vasudevan smiled and patted his son's hair and together they left to home. 

*************

Goutham was stirring the final dish when Mithra entered the kitchen and hugged him from behind. Goutham smiled and brought her knuckles to his lips and kissed them.

Goutham: How is my wife feeling now ?

Mithra: Peaceful. you are my peace hubby.

He turned around and made her sit on the island. He got a complete look of her as she was now dressed in his shirt and shorts. He wrapped her legs around his waist and pecked her lips.

Goutham: As much as I am tempted to strip this shirt I m holding my hormones so that we can feed our growling stomach first.

Mithra: You should have woke up me to cook. Your hand is already injured and you let me sleep doing all the work by yourself.

Goutham: I told you that its not major and I will happily do anything for you. 

Mithra pushed him and jumped from the island. She started helping him placing the dishes on the table and soon they were eating like they were starving for days. 

Mithra: You should have been a chef. But I m so selfish that I want you to cook for only for me.

Goutham: Ohh I will do it happily but what about our kids ?

Mithra: Ofcourse you can do for our children too.

Goutham: so tell me how many kids to you want ?

Mithra: As many as I could bear so no particular counts. 

Goutham: I would love to watch you walking around carrying my child. Arghhh we made a good decision of getting married.

Mithra: Ohh now stop with these talks and get back to the living and I will come after cleaning with the dishes.

She pushed him away and cleaned the dishes and returned to the living with ice cream in bowl for them and settled next to him.

Mithra: Did you get any information on Chandru ?

Goutham: Nope but will get soon. Don't think about whatever happened today morning and just be ready for our wedding.

Mithra: I don't have a passport.

Goutham: I have already informed Rehman to get an emergency passport when you were asleep. Everything will be taken care so relax and make plans for our vacation.

Mithra: I thought its honeymoon.

Goutham: If I said honeymoon then you would have protested as vacation now that I came up with vacation you shot back as honeymoon. Vacation or honeymoon we will be enjoying our private space having fun, sight seeing, lot of romance so let us call it Honeycation.

Mithra giggled and fed him ice cream and once done she returned to room to get changed to leave for home. she came dressed in her top and leggings with the saree in her hand.

Goutham: Why do you take the saree with you ?

Mithra: I need to get the blood cleaned up. This is the first saree you gifted me and I want to treasure it.

Goutham: Leave it to me and I will take care of cleaning it.

He took the saree from her and placed it on the couch and they reached the parking of the building where the driver waited to take Mithra back to her home. Once she was gone Goutham returned to his room with the saree in his hand and saw the jewels on the vanity table. It felt surreal for him with Mithra's scent all over in the room and her accessories made it more of them living as a couple.

*******************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 3.4K 39
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...
32.2K 5.2K 38
24 year old, over achieving Arohi wasn't someone people wanted to hangout with. She was arrogant and ruthless. She was the CEO of one of the topmost...
838K 104K 80
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
294K 26.1K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...