Its All Because Of You SASUH...

Shadow_hokage___

From, The Author, It's all because of you, Wattpad. To, The Readers, It's all because of you, Wattpad. Lovabl... Еще

Home Coming
FIRST MEETING
LIVING TOGETHER
DEAR COMRADE
THE UNEXPECTED VISITOR
FIRST KISS
THE JOURNEY - 01
THE JOURNEY - 02

TREATMENT

127 2 5
Shadow_hokage___

HINATA IN DREAM

I was walking happily with Sasuke Kun in an unknown desert; probably we were going on a mission. As usual, I am asking him a lot of questions. Even though it is annoying, it is the only way to speak with Sasuke Kun; otherwise, I will be bored to death. Our conversation these days has become great. He smiles a little bit now and then. I hope that from now on we will always be like this. Suddenly my leg twisted, and I was about to fall, but Sasuke Kun caught me. I feel safe in his hand.

"Sasuke kun, I want to say something."

As I was about to start telling him how I feel about him, Suddenly a sandstorm came. We both got stuck in the middle, but it was not that strong. I closed my eyes to prevent it from being sand. As I opened my eyes, I asked

"Sasuke kun, Are you alright? My eyes widened as I saw him heavily injured. I was terrified that his whole body was covered in blood.

"Hinata," he muttered, falling to the ground.

"Sasuke kun!!!!" I screamed.

HINATA POV (REALITY)

"SASUKE KUN!!!!" 

I opened my eyes. I was in a different place. I know this place; this is Konaha's hospital.

"Hinata, Are you alright?" A hand touched my shoulder. It was Sakura Chan.

"Sakura chan." I hugged her and cried, and she patted my back.

"Don't worry, Hinata; you are safe now," she said.

I broke the hug and Asked

"How is Sasuke Kun?"

"Don't worry. He is alright; just a minor injury and exhaustion. He is talking; rest in another room," She says as she holds my hand.

I gripped her hand tightly. "Sorry, Sakura Chan, I can't do anything," I said.

"It's okay, hinata. I am glad you both arrived safely," She said.

"Can I see Sasuke Kun?" I asked.

"Uh, he still didn't wake up. You can't see him now."

She gave me the home key.

"Go and take rest at home, hinata. You need rest. You can see him tomorrow morning," she said.

"Is he alright?" I asked again.

"Yeah, he is completely alright. You can speak with him tomorrow," Sakura Chan said.

"Okay," I said, and I departed from the hospital and walked home.

As I walked toward home, my dream came to mind.

What would I say to him if the storm didn't come?" I asked myself

SASUKE POV 

I opened my eyes slowly and started observing the surroundings. All I remembered was that I opened a random portal and grabbed Hinata. It looks like it reached the leaf village. I tried to move, but a sharp pain arose in my chest. I looked at my chest; it was bandaged. I sighed and tried to lift my arm, but I couldn't. I looked at Sakura sleeping in a chair as she held my hand and placed her head over my bed.

"Sakura!" I said.

she awaked.

"Sasuke kun!! When did you wake up? Did you feel any discomfort?" she asked.

"No. How was my condition?" I asked.

"Nothing serious. You will be discharged in two days. After all, you were treated by the best doctor in town," She said with a grin.

She was forcing herself to cheer me up.

"How was Hinata?" I asked.

"She is perfectly alright. She was exhausted, that's all. She had already been discharged and gone home. All she needed was rest," she said.

"Hn"

"She was worried about you. She even woke up as she screamed your name. Don't forget to tell her you are alright when she comes tomorrow," she said.

"Hn"

She peeled some fruit and fed me. The time was around 8:00 p.m. So it may be considered dinner. I looked at the table; there were some papers.

"What is it?" I asked

"huh. That was the paper Hinata had when she carried you to the hospital," she said.

So that was the stone tablet transcript.

"Can I take a look at it?" I asked

"Absolutely no. You can look at it after you have fully recovered," She said strictly.

"Hn"

WARNING: 
SASUSAKU-LLEMON. Read AT YOUR OWN RISK. If YOU DO NOT LIKE OR ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, don't PUSH YOURSELF HARD. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING LEMON; SORRY IF IT IS IMMATURE.

As time passed, I simply laid on the bed and slept all day. I can't sleep now. I looked at Sakura as she arranged the files on the table. I saw her slender legs and sexy figure. This situation looks like a scene that I once read in a book that Kakashi wrote. My thoughts are only focused on her. As she bent to put a file in lock, I was aroused as I saw her curvy ass. Sakura suddenly turned toward me.

'Did she notice?' I asked myself, and as I tried to quickly tilt my head, my wound hurt sharply.

"Ahh." I let out a small sound.

SAKURA POV

I felt like Sasuke Kun had intensely glared at me. I saw him confirm it. Suddenly, he tilted his head to the opposite side and let out a painful sound.

"What happened? any pain?" I asked concernLy

"No. Just a small pain," he said, avoiding eye contact. His ears are red. But his bulge in the pants said enough. i smirked

"We can't ignore any pain. Let me see it," I said, sitting in his bed.

I placed my hand on his chest.

"Is it painful here?" I asked.

"No"

I moved my hand a little down.

"Is it hurting here?"

"No"

Now I placed my hand over his bulge.

"Or is it here?" I asked.

There is no response, but he closed his eyes, and his facial reaction is very cute.

"So it is here," I said, removing his pants. His member erected straightly and twitched, and I smirked.

I grabbed his member in my hand and placed a finger on its tip, circling the tip.

"Is it here?" I asked mischievously.

No Response 

"If you didn't say, how can I treat you?" I asked, pouting and gripping his arm tightly.

"Yeah, it is," Sasuke Kun said.

"Here!! Yeah, it is really swollen; let me do a close examination," I said, kissing the tip of his member.

Then I started licking it from top to bottom; it was pulsating. Then I allowed it to enter my mouth. I moved my head to and fro to keep him comfortable. I swirled my tongue over his member. He let out a small growl. He must be enjoying this, so I continued to blow.

"Sakura," he mumbled softly.

He placed his hand on my head and forced his member into my deep throat. His member was twitching heavily. Maybe he was about to ejaculate.

"Sakura," he again mumbled, and he released a huge load.
Then he released my head.

"How is the pain now?" I asked.

Now it's better," he said.

I looked at his member, which is still erect.

"Then we can start the main treatment," I said, removing my pants. I sat on his lap and tried to insert it.

"Ahh..." I let out a small moan.

It was completely different when I took the lead. All this time, he has only taken the lead. but it's now my time.

I slowly let it go further inside.

"Ahh.." Again moan

"Do you need help?" Sasuke Kun asked.

"No. I can," I said, and I gathered all my courage and sat fully on his lap, so it entered entirely into me.

"Ahh....." This time, I let out a huge moan.

"Sakura, can you move?" he asked.

"Hmm," I said, and I started moving slowly. It was completely different from any other time. I feel more excited.

"Sakura, you are too tight today," Sasuke Kun said.

"Do you like it?" I Asked

"hn"

Now I started moving a little bit faster, and Sasuke growled.

In this position, I can feel Sasuke Kun fully. My inside becomes very wet and slippery, so I can thrust further. His member reached my deepest and most sensitive spot. I started moaning loudly.

"Sakura, you can't moan loudly; we are in the hospital. Someone may hear you," he said.

"Sorry!" I said that and picked up my handkerchief. I held it tightly in my mouth, so my sound couldn't come out.

I again started moving quickly.

"Sakura," he moaned.

He placed his hand on my ass and grabbed it tightly. He moved my ass intensely.

I started losing consciousness. My whole body is now immersed in pleasure. My body lost steadiness, and I laid on Sasuke Kun's chest while he continued to thrust into me. My handkerchief slipped from my mouth. I again started moaning loudly. He kissed me to control the moan.

"Sakura, I am at my limit," He said.

"me too. Let's finish it together," I said.

He ejaculated a huge load on my insides with a growl. We again started kissing. We broke the kiss, and I laid by his side on the bed while panting.

"Sakura, Can you do this again?" he asked.

"Again?" I asked and looked at his member, which was fully erect again. I looked at him with a questioning face. He gets embarrassed.

"It's because you are too beautiful today," he said with a blushing and embarrassed face.

"Where did you learn from this?" I asked.

"The book Kakashi gave me," he said.

'That pervert—I cursed him for teaching Sasuke his pervertness.

I can't say no after Sasuke said this with his cute, embarrassed face.

"Okay, but it is the last time, okay?" i said

"hn"

We again started making love.

END OF LEMON.

SASUKE POV

Cuddling after finishing sex is bae, I thought as we cuddled. She then laid near me, placing her head carefully on my hand so as not to hurt me. We switched off all the lights.

"I was really scared when I saw you injured," she said.

I knew she was worried. After all, my job was like that. but she won't say to quit my job. She knew how important my job was.

"Don't worry, nothing's going to happen to me." All I can give is this blunt confidence.

I hugged her tightly and patted her head. She always worries about me and tries to keep me happy, But I can't do the same for her.

I assure you, Sakura, that after I eradicate all the threats to Konaha, I will stay by your side as You always dreamed. I said that to her silently so she couldn't hear that. Then I kissed her forehead. She had already slept. I placed the part of my blanket over her and hugged her, and I also started sleeping.

A/N:

Hey guys, I hope all of you like this story. For some people who ask, Where is Sasuhina Lemon? I wanted to say that there is still a long way to go. Please continue to support the story.

I even don't know, why lot of people hate this ship.

I found it also cute.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
186K 5K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x