Bad Friend: 1.

By Fknotkf

Just another Firskhao >< More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20
21. (Ending)

11.

323 25 3
By Fknotkf

Happy reading

Mike still greeted Khaotung nicely after being rejected by him in the parking lot. But Khaotung who felt that Mike would continue to like him if he continued to be too friendly like before, decided to stay away a little. Hoping that Mike would understand that he didn't want to get into trouble at school, and Khaotung didn't want Mike to get into trouble for it.
But what a great guy Mike was, he still wanted to greet Khaotung even if it was only a short greeting.
The incident was not long ago, maybe about 4 to 5 months ago? So it's natural that Mike still has a little hope to get close to Khaotung.

"How about we go to a caffe after school?"

Louis sighed at Joong's plan, it sounded fun but it was a shame that he and Pawin couldn't go with Joong and Khaotung, he said First and Marck were coming too, only Dunk and Neo were not.

"Where's Pawin?" Khaotung asked, just realizing that Louis was not with Pawin who was always clinging to him.

"The library, he said he wanted to look for other books."

Khaotung just nodded his head, he just remembered that this time First also got a punishment to clean up the books in the library because Khaotung told their teacher that First's permission yesterday was not due to illness but a vacation to his brother's house.

"When is the test?" Asked Khaotung, trying to distract himself from his own thoughts that suddenly felt upset that Pawin was going to meet with First.

"Next week, Thursday." Louis replied as he opened another page of his book.

Louis used the strategy of collecting some important formulas into a notebook instead of having to read them all from the main book, so he could memorize less of what he thought was important.
That's what he had been doing since the first day he was given the material to memorize, Pawin also did the same thing after Louis suggested him.

"After school?"

"No, in the first period of the next class."

Khaotung nodded his head again and invited Joong to go to the cafeteria, they had to stop bothering Louis who was focused on studying.

---

Khaotung was right, Pawin was currently with First who  still busy doing his punishment. Pawin even helped First and the two were seen chatting casually.
First also didn't forget to congratulate Pawin for being chosen as Louis' opponent to get the position as the student who advanced to the physics competition later.

"If I succeed, will you give me something?"

First turned his head to Pawin, he looked excited after asking him that.

"You want something?" First asked back.

Pawin immediately shook his head, actually he didn't really want anything just wanted someone to appreciate his efforts.
Pawin had told First about his personal life, he really hoped that he could go on to beat Louis for his mom and dad, but he wouldn't be sad if he didn't either, because his best friend was going to run.

"Are you sure it will be okay if Louis runs?" First asked again. "Don't get into the habit of hiding your sadness, it's dangerous."

"Can I use you as my place to be myself?"

First and Pawin then looked at each other, they were in that moment for quite a while until First finally nodded.

"I can't grieve in front of Louis later, but I'll do it in front of you."

First nodded his head again then smiled a little. Actually Pawin could also make the others his confidants, they were good at keeping secrets.

"Especially when it's about your feelings, Pawin whose existence is like Khaotung's, is important."

Pawin looked surprised by the First's words. "I'm like Khaotung?"

"Hem, I think so."

It was something Pawin had often wanted to hear all along, so he had already succeeded a little to be in the same place as Khaotung. This time, Pawin only needed to kick the owner of the place deep into the bottom of the abyss.
.
.
.
.
Today Pawin didn't go to the supplementary school, he said he had family matters so Khaotung again asked First to take him to the supplementary class because Joong would of course take Louis.

Louis and Khaotung had gone to the cafeteria, wanting to buy snacks while the building was still quiet and their teacher hadn't arrived yet.
Now there was only Joong and First in the parking lot, both of whom had bought their own drinks earlier. First seemed to be waiting for Khaotung until he went home, after all it was only two hours if he went home usually First would fall asleep and hard to wake up when Khaotung asked to be picked up.

Joong had actually asked First to take extra classes a long time ago, even if he didn't understand, at least First wouldn't be bored waiting for Khaotung. But this kid hated studying, he preferred to spend his time playing games in the parking lot.

"Joong."

"Hem?"

" how Pawin?"

Joong played with the drink in his mouth while making a thinking face and then slowly swallowed it. First had given him a private message yesterday asking him to keep an eye on Pawin, saying he was afraid Khaotung and Pawin would get into trouble again.

"He's good, Khaotung too."

"And Marc? Did you see him approach Khaotung?"

"You already know they went on a date yesterday." First said.

"Not a date you bastard."

Joong then smiled a little, like he realized something.

"Dating or not what's your problem?"

First just sighed and threw the bottle into the trash can.
He don't know, is Joong not jealous of their closeness? He thought.

"Are you afraid that your friendship with Khaotung will break down?"

"You're not afraid?"

Joong clearly shook his head. "Compared to Khaotung, I'm actually closer to Dunk. But look now, he's clinging to Neo like a leech."

"And because Dunk has talking to me more than Neo until now. After all, he's only close to Neo at school and outside of school Dunk is much more attached to me."

First also realized that, even at school Khaotung was more attached to him especially outside of school.
Why did he have to be so overbearing just because Khaotung and Marc went to play together and his annoyance was compounded by his classmates' nonsensical gossip about them. In fact, First just needed to believe in Khaotung.

"Let's go to class!"

Joong and First then turned to Louis who chose to shout on the terrace to the class instead of coming to Joong.

"I'll go first," Joong said and shouted back at Louis.

"Don't go home!"

First just smiled a little at the shout that sounded more like a curse from Khaotung.

----

Khaotung was just sitting in his seat when First sent a message on his cell phone.

First: let's hang out? I know you've finished all your assignments and there's no extra class tomorrow.

Khaotung stood back up from his seat and went to the classroom window to see First still lingering in the parking lot with his eyes focused on his phone.

Khaotung: Okay.

Khaotung then peeked back at First after sending the message.
He saw First smiling to himself and walking towards the cafeteria.
.
.
.
.

"Where are you going?"

First looked at Khaotung who looked so neat, he even wore shoes and carried his waist bag. Not to forget, Khaotung also prepared sunglasses in his hand.

"Hang out?" Khaotung replied as he re-checked his appearance.

"Why, don't you like it?" He asked again, starting to lose confidence.

"You look like you're about to go on stage," First replied.

Khaotung looked unhappy with First's joking words, he was about to go back inside the house but was immediately restrained by First.

"I'm kidding, you look cute."

"..."

"What else? I mean it now!"

"I'm cute?"

First seemed to have just realized the compliment, but he nodded firmly anyway.

"No one's ever said that, have they?" First asked mockingly in order to hide his feelings of misbehavior.

"You think Teacher Mike said he likes me just because I'm a smart kid?" Khaotung asked back with a smug face.

"That asshole said you were cute too?"

"Asshole? You're the asshole!" Khaotung threw a punch at First's head, how could this kid talk down to a teacher.

----

Unusually, First went for the first time to take Khaotung to the biggest shopping center in his area. There was a gaming zone there and First wanted to take Khaotung to play there, although chatting at the caffe was also fun but here was much more fun.
The two of them played some games that First enjoyed at first, but now Khaotung also enjoyed it.

Khaotung also invited First to print some photos there.
It looked so different, more like a date than a hangout with friends.
Khaotung also didn't stop pulling First's hand here and there to try things, and First who saw how happy Khaotung was just enjoyed being dragged here and there by him.

"Are you tired?"

Khaotung nodded his head. "Buy me a drink."

"You weakling," First mocked.

"First?"

First and Khaotung then turned their heads, staring at Aje who had suddenly accidentally met in the game zone.

"Ay go." Khaotung got up from his seat and pulled First's hand away from Aje.

"First didn't break off friendship with me, you have no right to pull him like that Khao."

Khaotung looked at Aje flatly, this kid was really like him in speech.

"So what, he's my best friend," Khaotung replied.

"Khao," First called out trying to stop the fight. First then asked Khaotung to go buy some drinks instead, he would give Aje a chance to talk to him a bit.

After Khaotung left, Aje then sighed while looking at First.
Actually, Aje also didn't want to break off friendship with Khaotung, at that time he was angry so when Khaotung said he didn't want to be friends with him anymore, Aje shouted back that he didn't want to see Khaotung anymore either, but now he missed him.

"You too, bitch. Why don't you ever call me?" Aje hit First on the shoulder.

"I'll die if I get caught contacting you!"

"If you miss himbtry apologizing," First continued in a calmer voice.

"I won't, I don't feel wronged at all so why apologize!" Aje became angry again. "I feel fine after seeing him having fun with you anyway, I'm worried he's going crazy from studying all the time."

First sighed, truly like twins with different parents.
Aje looked like Khaotung who hated but cared at the same time, now First was also sure that Khaotung actually still wanted Aje as his best friend.

"Anyway, why did you become a bully?"

Aje immediately turned his annoyed face into a little sad. "I don't like being called that, First."

"But you do," First retorted.

Aje sighed again and muttered if what First said was true.
.
.
.
.
Monday, two days away from an important day for Louis and Pawin.
At this time, First and Khaotung arrived early. Already in the parking lot talking about their trip yesterday in the game zone, then came Joong and Dunk who as usual came like a couple but in class Dunk's lover was Neo.

"Bastard!" Dunk had just gotten off and was already pointing at First while cursing at him, obviously First cursed back.

"Why didn't you invite me~" Dunk whined incoherently, yesterday when First posted his togetherness with Khaotung, Dunk was ready to go to the mall, but First said he and Khaotung had already gone home.

"You asked Joong to take you,"

"I'm busy! My assignments are piling up, for God's sake."

Joong first refused before Dunk invited him, to the point that Dunk ranted that if Joong was like that how could he not go to play with Neo all day.
Joong wasn't having fun, even the smarter Khaotung wanted to hang out with First.

Soon, Marc's motorcycle appeared, carrying Louis, but Louis immediately went running towards the school building and ignored Marc's shouts asking him to calm down.

"What's wrong?" Khaotung asked.

"He lost his notebook for the Physics test," Marc replied and ran after Louis followed by the others.

----

Last Friday, Louis went on a one-day vacation with his family, the end of Sunday vacation. So he didn't study anything to enjoy the vacation, but on Sunday morning Louis realized he lost his important notebook and went to school and of course the gate was locked so he couldn't check his class.

"It's not on my desk either," Louis said in a panic because he couldn't find his notebook at home or at school.

"Calm yourself down first, Lui." Joong patted Louis' shoulder who looked very upset. Joong then asked if he went to study with Pawin last Friday?
Who knew Pawin had accidentally put Louis' books in his bag.

"No way, the last time we studied together was during recess. Pawin didn't even go to extra classes because he also went for a weekend vacation with his family."

Not long after came Pawin, looking astonished to see his friends arguing in the classroom while standing up.

"What's wrong?" He asked First.

"Louis lost his notebook for the Physics test, did you happen to keep it?" First replied.

Pawin looked surprised. "How did you lose it?" He asked Louis as he walked quickly to his seat, hoping that maybe Louis had forgotten to put his notebook under his seat.

"My book is missing too," he said with a panicked look on his face.

"Are you sure you left it in class?" Joong asked and Pawin nodded his head, he remembered that the book was kept here so he didn't panic because he thought it would be safe.

Khaotung seemed to have been silent all this time while watching Pawin's movements who looked panicked like Louis.
Joong then asked both of them to stay calm, he would make an announcement in the class group in case any of them kept Pawin and Louis' books, he also planned to report this case to their teacher because this was the second time and the perpetrator of throwing Khaotung's book into the trash can had not been caught yet.

Pawin then turned to Khaotung, he felt Khaotung's accusatory gaze on him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Pawin asked with an awkward smile, drawing the attention of his friends to look at Khaotung as well.

"What?" Khaotung asked back and walked towards his seat.

----

After making sure that no other students had kept Pawin and Louis' books, Joong immediately reported this case including Khaotung's case to their  teacher. The class was currently not having their usual study session, that was because their teacher was also conducting an investigation by asking the students in private and one by one.

"Who do you think?" Neo turned to Joong's seat, currently those who had not been called and those who had been called were only given the task of filling in the questions in the assignment book.

"The class next door?" Joong voiced his opinion. Joong heard that the next class was a little unhappy because the student chosen to go to the competition was from his class.

Soon came First who had just been asked this and that by their teacher, First told Neo to go to the counseling room because it was his turn.

"What did he ask you?" Joong asked, he hadn't been told to go there yet so he wanted to know what the questions were.

"Because Louis and Pawin lost the book during recess, so the focus was to ask about what activities were done during recess last Friday."

"That's it?" Joong asked unconvinced.

"He also asked if I had a dispute with them or not," First continued.

Pawin who had been busy writing began to stop his finger movements, he had no idea that the questions would be that detailed.

"Indeed, who stayed in class during recess last Friday?" Asked Dunk, he too had not been told to go to the Counseling room.

"Khaotung," Joong answered.

This time it was Khaotung who stopped writing and raised his head and looked at his friends.
Khaotung also saw the accusatory look in Pawin's eyes.

TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
15.9K 1.1K 46
𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦... π˜‰π˜Άπ˜΅ 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡.... 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦... 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳.... 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳.... 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘡...
16.8K 483 24
First always fell first.
103K 10.7K 29
Peep in to know more!!