Ben 10 x reader(slow updates)

By Prettycureace12

You have died, but hay at least you get to be reincarnated in one of your favorite childhood show. Follow y/n... More

Introduction
Origin part one
Origin Part two
And Then Their Were 10
Washington B.C.
The Krakken
Permanent retirement
Hunted
Author's notes
Tourist Trap
Kevin 11
Early Hollween special
The Alliance
Episode 1
Episode 2
The Last Laugh
Lucky girl
Another author notes
A Small Problem
Side Effects
Secrets
Y/n's Transformation by Chat GPT
Tick
Thank you
Framed
Gwen 10 aftermath
Grudge Match
The Galactic Enforcers
Just a little rant
Camp Fear
Art Concepts
Ultimate Weapon
Sneak peak
Tough Luck

Truth

384 10 6
By Prettycureace12

Y/n woke up from her sleep. She felt a bit nauseous after her battle. It almost felt like a dream to her.

Gwen: "Hay Y/n is awake!"

Ben's head turns around to see his friend awake. He was a bit glad that you were finally okay.

Grandpa Max: "Y/n, how are you feeling?"

Y/n: "I'm fine for now. But what happened while I was asleep."

Ben: "Don't you remember your fight with Vilgax?"

Gwen: "Not to mention that your Pure Heart."

Then it hit Y/n like a bullet train as she realized the event wasn't a dream. Everyone is looking at her for an explanation.

Y/n was trying to come up with an explanation but her words are all jumble up.

Grandpa Max: "Now take your time, I'm sure you got a lot of explanation."

Y/n calmed down for a bit as she collected her thoughts. However, she was thinking about how she was going to explain the whole thing to them.

Y/n: "I guess it all started..."

Basically, Y/n explained almost the whole thing except the part with the reincarnation, the goddess, and the unknown person.

Y/n: "And that's how I got it."

The atmosphere was so heavy you could cut it with a knife.

Ben: "But why did you keep it a secret?"

Y/n: "Well it's kinda funny when I got my powers a note told me a very big answer on why I have to keep it a secret and I kinda believed it."

Gwen: "How is that funny? Grandpa is keeping secrets now you, who also knows about this."

Y/n: "You guys are the first."

Gwen: "Really Y/n that's so-"

Ben: "Cool!"

Gwen & Y/n: "Huh?"

Y/n thought Ben would've been equally upset as Gwen but go figure for Ben's personality.

Ben: "I mean think about it me and Y/n were doing Plumber in training!"

Sirens are heard behind them. Grandpa Max pulls the RV to the side and lets ambulances and police cars pass him.

Ben: "All right! Could be a chance for the Plumbers to go back to work!"

Gwen: "Ugh. You should start by unclogging that hairball from your brain, Mr. Plumber."

Ben: "You're just jealous 'cause you're not part of the family business!" 

Grandpa Max: "There is no family business. My hero days were over a long time ago."

However, Ben jumps out of the Rust Bucket.

Ben: "Well, mine are just getting started!"

Grandpa Max: "Ben, wait!"

Ben ignores his grandpa.

Ben: "Time to XLR8!"

Ben activates the Omnitrix, turns the dial to XLR8, and slams it down. However, he turns into Ripjaws.

Ben: "Aw! Ripjaws?! What a "rip-off"..."

Ripjaws hears a fire truck coming and runs into the road, hitching a ride as it zooms past the RV.

Gwen: "And he's gone."

Grandpa Max: "Y/n can you follow him?"

Y/n: "Well, I still need to recover so I need a while."

Timeskip

Outside the hotel, the Rust Bucket arrives on the scene. Y/n is inside the Rust Bucket to regain her energy while Gwen and Max went outside. 

Gwen: "Does anybody happen to see a giant, talking fish come by here?!"

However, Ben runs to Max and Gwen at the front door.

Grandpa Max: "Ben, are you all right?"

Ben: "Barely, Some nutjob in there nearly roasted me!"

Y/n went outside the Rust Buket feeling a bit energized and run to the Tennysons.

Y/n: "Okay, i'm ready."

However, Y/n's face changes into a slightly serious expression as she sees, Phill.

Phill: "Max?!"

Max: "Phil!"

They both gave a hug, as if they were happy to be together,  However, Gwen and Ben are confused.

Ben: "You know this guy, Grandpa?"

Phill: "Well, you could say that. We used to be partners!"

They all went outside the hotel, and Phil shows them his blue Morris Marina car (Or an old 1970s).

Phil: "Yeah, she's not much to look at, but it's better than that old rust bucket of an RV you used to drive."

Grandpa Max: "So, how are you?"

Phill: "Pretty good, considering I just bagged a Havoc Beast. Seems like old times."

Ben: "You bagged it?! As if! It was Rip-"

However, Y/n stepped on his foot to shut him up.

Ben: "Ow"

Grandpa Max: "Havoc Beast, huh? I haven't seen one of those since the one we caught terrorizing Denver years ago."

Phill closes his trunk, with the alien inside the box.

Phill: "Yeah, well, good thing I was around. You know, Once a Plumber, always a Plumber. You ever think about getting back in the game, Max? You know, relive the glory days?"

Grandpa Max:" No thanks. I'm retired. And so are the Plumbers."

Phill: "Yeah, thanks to you! Once you took Vilgax out of the picture, the work just seemed to dry up."

Max: "Eh, just doing my job."

Phill:  "Yeah, anyway Looks like things are picking back up again. In fact, I'm starting my own freelance Plumber business!"

Phil looks over to Ben and notices his arm.

Phill: " Wow. Cool watch! It looks so familiar,"

Ben holds up the watch with pride.

Ben: "It ought to, it's the Omni- Ow!"

Y/n steps his foot and holds his hand which has the Omnitrix

Grandpa Max: "Oh, look at the time! Well, we need to go."

Timeskip

The Rust Bucket starts driving threw the road.

Ben: "I don't get it! How come you didn't tell Phill about the Omnitrix?"

Grandpa Max: "That's on a need-to-know basis only, Ben. The less people know, the better."

Gwen: "Guess, that's your answer to everything, isn't it, Grandpa?"

Y/n: "Think about it, Gwen bad people would do anything to get power just like this."

Gwen: "So you're saying keeping secrets is okay?!"

Y/n: "If it means protecting others from harm."

Gwen: "What if it's that person you are closest to?"

The conversation between the heated argument between Y/n and Gwen was cut off.

A monitor suddenly opens up a video call from Phil.

Phill: "Max! If you're out there, I need help! Two Vulpimancers, tearing up a meat processing plant on Highway 44!"

Max: "Vulpimancers?"

The Rust Bucket makes a U-turn and drives down the other road.

Ben: "All right! The Tennysons are back in plumbing business! Oh, and Y/n too."

Y/n: "Really, Ben"

Timeskip

They arrived at the plant, and roaring can be heard from the inside.

Gwen: "I don't like the sound of that,"

They walk through the plant. Grandpa Max opens a curtain to a room with conveyor belts and hung-up meat. Inside the building was Phil on the ground.

Max: "Phil!"

Grandpa Max helps him up.

Phil: "Max! Thank goodness you showed up. Two aliens, nasty! We're gonna need a little of that ol' magic!"

Ben No worries, we're on it!

Through a door and a cloud of steam come two big orange mutt-like creatures.

Gwen: "Friends of yours?"

The two big orange mutt-like creatures almost look like Wildmutt are the Vulpimancer.

Ben: "Wildmutts! Maybe I can talk with them!"

Max: Ben!

Ben turns on the Omnitrix Wildmutt.

Phil: That's why I recognized that watch... It's the Omnitrix!

Wildmutt leaps in front of the two Vulpimancer and tries to make a conversation with them. However, it ends as one of the Vulpimancer slams the ground.

Gwen: "What did you say?"

Grandpa Max: "Vulpimancers never was big on small talk, even with their own kind."

Wildmutt starts running away as the two mutts chase after him. Wildmutt leaps up, catching a chain to lose to two Vulpimancer. One of the mutts accidentally hit a metal crate, tipping the barrels sitting on top of it. The Vulpimancer looks up as the barrels spill pink liquid and guts all over its face.

Y/n bumps into Phill after what she saw

Gwen: "Gross!"

Meanwhile, Wildmutt looks to the base of his chain. The second Vulpimancer walks up to the meat that attaches the chain and grabs it with its mouth, pulling the chain apart. Wildmutt watches it break and grabs another chain in mid-air. That one gets pulled apart too. This continues on until he leaps onto a conveyor belt. 

The mutt climbs on to face him. It pins Wildmutt down; up ahead at the end of the belt are two spiked rollers Phil runs over to the conveyor's controls and hits a button. The conveyor stops just in time. Phil pulls a lever on the console and a chained meat moves toward them, knocking the Vulpimancer off Wildmutt. Wildmutt leaps off the conveyor belt.

Phill: "What are partners for?"

The two meet up with Gwen and Max and run for the curtain door. The first Vulpimancer suddenly leaps in front and blocks their way. They back up, but the other Vulpimancer is right behind. However, a piercing soundwave fills the entire room. The two mutts and Wildmutt fall to the floor and grip their heads in pain. It was  Y/n who used the sound device to keep them at bay.

Phill: "Where did you get that?!"

Y/n: "I saw it near you and I thought it was useful."

Y/n was faking ignorance she purposely bump into him so she can take the device.

Phill: "Well good thinking as it was the only way to bring down the Vulpimancer."

Eventually, the Omnitrix times out and Wildmutt turns back into Ben, still holding his ears.

Phill: "So, all the stories are true. The Omnitrix really does exist. And Ben, pretty good moves out there! You remind me of your grandfather back in the day!"

Ben: "Really?"

 However, Grandpa Max sees one of the Vulpimancer, behind Phill.

Grandpa Max: "Phill! Look out!"

Behind them, one of the Vulpimancer was about to pounce on Phill so Y/n made the sound device louder. Which causes the Vulpimancer to back up in pain.

Grandpa Max: "Good job Y/n keep it up."

Grandpa Max runs to the forklift and drives into them and jumps out as it speeds and crashes into another room. As GrandpaMax gets up, so do the two Vulpimancer. Grandpa Max quickly presses a button and a blast door comes falling down, trapping the mutts in the room for good. So Y/n turns off the sound device and gives it back to Phill

Phill: "Just like old times, eh? I think this is gonna be the beginning of a new partnership."

Phill walks to Grandpa Max and reaches out his hand but Grandpa Max was skeptical about it.

Timeskip

They all hang out in a hotel.

 Phill: "It's fate that we all met up."

Ben excitedly digs into a bowl of shrimp, Gwen reads to herself, and Y/n is eating a salad. Grandpa Max is the only one standing, as he looks around the very fancy-looking room.

Grandpa Max: "Wow, ritzy suite. Had to cost a pretty penny."

Phill: "Just a little thank you I negotiated for helping the manager out with his alien problem. And trust me, this is just the tip of the old alien iceberg! You know Ben, you'd make a great Plumber."

Ben: "I would?"

Ben says while his mouth of shrimp.

Phill:  "Sure! A real chip off the old block! We'd all make a great team. With your powers, Max's experience, and my instincts, we'd be an unstoppable team. What do ya think?"

Grandpa Max: "I'm thinking what an odd coincidence for a "hyper weasel" and two "megamutts" to turn up on the same day."

Phill: "Aliens...go figure!"

Grandpa Max: "I need some fresh air."

Max walks out of the room and Phill glares at him and walks out as well.

Phill: "Hey kids, order whatever you'd like off the room service menu!"

Ben: "Now we're talking!"

Gwen and Y/n keep their eye on Phill as he leaves them.

Gwen: "Something's going on that Grandpa's not telling us about. Come on!"

However Ben keeps stuffing his mouth.

Ben: "And pass up free room service? No way, I'm staying here!"

Gwen: "Ah, you're right! It's probably just some secret Plumbers' mission! Better if we just stay out of it."

Ben quickly went outside with Gwen and Y/n. As they look around the parking lot, the Rust Bucket and Phil's car are nowhere to be seen.

Gwen: "No Grandpa."

Ben: "And no Phil. But where would they go?"

Gwen: "If Grandpa thinks that alien weasel and those space mutts are connected, there's only one place to check out around here."

Ben quickly turns into XLR8 and picks Gwen up.

Y/n: "You guys go on ahead I'll catch up."

XLR8: "Okay, Hang on!"

He puts down his visor and rushes off leaving Y/n behind.

Y/n: "Magical girl makeover!"

Y/n jumped large distances to the Plumber base in Mount Rushmore. She arrived a bit late as she sees Plill driving his car so she gracefully hops the car. As they move Y/n sees a yellow beam shoots out of the open window and creates a portal outside the moving car.

Y/n: "That is not good."

Y/n punches threw the car which causes to make a hole 

Gwen: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "I got you!"

She grabs Gwen but she didn't have the time to grab the projector as she sees the creature coming toward them so she jumps out of the car.

 The creature flies straight into Phill's car causing it to spin out of control, slamming into the side railing of a bridge. Both Grey Matter and Phil are jerked out of the car and onto the bent railings. They lock eyes.

Phill: "Back off, small fry, or I'll release every alien in this thing!"

Grey Matter: "Then you'll be out of a job.

Phill: It doesn't have to be this way! We could all work together!

Grey Matter: "No way! This is one hero who's NOT for sale!"

Gwen: "Y/n help them!"

Y/n quickly ran to the monster and pushed it toward Phill. By a miracle, the monster fell on Phill which causes them to fall and get shot into the Null Void. However, the projector is about to fall so Y/n jumps off the ledge and grabs the projector. She holds on to a thin tree, uses her weight to jump up to the car, grabs Gray Matter, and finally lands on the road.

Gray Matter looks at Y/n in awestruck

Grey Matter: "Wow, has anyone told you how cool you are?"

Y/n: "Uhhh?"

Grey Matter quickly changes his demeanor.

Grey Matter: "I mean we should put the aliens back where they belong."

Timeskip

Now, back at Mt. Rushmore, the Tennysons grab the rest of the aliens while Y/n stays outside as she did want to be in the wholesome moment with the family. However, Matilda appeared in front of her.

Y/n: "Oh, hay."

Matilda: "Y/n, I'm,"

Y/n: "I know, you were trying to protect me and I understand, but I have so many questions."

Matilda: "And I will tell you when the time comes but I have to warn you that you are a precious individual and people will use you even when you least expected it."

Y/n: "Okay I will, thank you."

Matilda: "Oh and one more I have a gift for you that I sent."

Then a notification pops up from her power pact. Y/n took it out and a smile came from her face as she got a new power up.

Y/n: "Thank,"

Y/n looks up to see Matilda gone.

Y/n: "You"

Y/n looks up to the stars as she hopes to get stronger as well as to make positive relationships.

Moral of the lesson: If you want to give out secrets tell it to someone you trust.

You've earned:

A power-up called Heart Blast

6 hope shard. And unlocked an element...

What element should (Y/n) have? Here are your choices, chose wisely:

Earth

Plant

Air

p̶̱̮̩̩̻̠͉͙̥̞͌͗͒̀͑̉͆̀͐̉̎̀̚̕͝ǫ̷̡̛͕̗̝̖̗͓̻̙͍̎͆͆̈͊̎͋̂̈́̏͌̒̉w̶̛͉̓̆͊̅̈́̓͗͊̋̚͝è̵͍̪͖̺̥̹̻̳́́̚r̷̖͙̲̟͐̊̅̂̇̄̑͋̈͊͗̕̚͝ ̴̥̜͎̑̊͆́͊̄̔̓̅̋̊̔̋͠u̵̢̞̪̜̺̠̯̤̳͂̐̋͑̈̆̑͒̕͜p̸͕͓̥͚̅͑͋̽̈̎̋͛̅̂̀͗̉͘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 0 6
Meet Y/N Impulse Gundam who used to live with her brother until BUGS came and destroy the town they lived in and her brother died. She travels to mov...
48.2K 1.5K 19
Your name is Y/N (your name) L/N (last name). You are just an ordinary human girl, nothing special about you that makes you stand out from anyone els...
11.3K 129 37
(y/n) (l/n) is your typical high school student with a obsession in gaming, his obsessive hobby of his leads him into some...unsuspected scenarios th...
92.4K 2.7K 31
(COMPLETE) Y/n was just another everyday girl, going through the motions of everyday. But something happens that changes her life forever, what happ...