๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐€

By lonkaiorr

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐... More

๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ + ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

1.2K 53 14
By lonkaiorr

August 21st
Monday

Jaidyn woke up to the buzzing of her alarm. After debating if she should just go back to sleep or not, she finally sat up and reached over to her phone to turn the alarm off.

Today's the first day of her senior year. Shaking off her tiredness, she got up and stretched before walking to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"So what are you.. what are you so afraid of?" Jaidyn sang as she curled her 28-inch body wave wig. She had finished taking a shower and brushing her teeth and was now in her room getting ready.

Once she finished she put away her curling iron and began getting dressed. "Hm.. necklace or no necklace?" She debated with herself, looking down at the golden necklace that laid on her dresser.

"Yeah, Definitely need a necklace," She nodded contently, picking up the necklace to put it on.

jai.dynn_ 18 hours ago

Tap

17 hours ago

Tap

Just now

Tap

Just now

myahhndrxx replied to your story: 😍😍
kymulaa._ replied to your story: cutiee💕
itsdakotaa replied to your story: Imy😍

Jaidyn rolled her eyes at Dakota's reply before blocking her after she replied to Myah and Kyonni's story replies.

"How do you miss someone you broke up with?" Jaidyn mumbled while grabbing her book bag, keys, and purse then going down the stairs.

Upon reaching the bottom step, Jaidyn saw her mom and Myra talking in the kitchen. "Good morning mommy, I missed you. Morning Myra." She smiled, hugging them both.

"Good morning babe," Myra said in her usual loud but sweet voice.

"Good morning Jai, I missed you too. You about to go?" My mom asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah, see y'all later!" Jaidyn yelled back to them, finally walking out the door and to her car.

"Jaidyn!" Jaidyn heard as soon as she walked into the school. She turned around to see Myah, Kyonni, and Taniyah. Ever since the group went to the movies last Sunday Kyonni has spent every day with Taniyah.

"Hey, Myah! Hey, lovebirds." Jaidyn smirked, waving at everyone as they walked up to her.

"Girl shut the fuck up," Kyonni responded, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Aye, can we wait right here for Nix and Kai? They still getting their schedules from the office." Taniyah interjected.

Jaidyn groaned at the mention of Phoenix. For Phoenix to look so good, she was mean as hell.

"Of course," Myah agreed before Jaidyn could even think about saying no. They stood in the hallway for about five minutes before Phoenix and Malakai walked up.

"Finally damn, fuck was y'all doing?" Taniyah asked them as they approached the rest of the group.

Malakai smacked his lips. "Man, you know the bald bitch that be at the desk?" He asked. They all nodded for him to continue.

"Her dumb ass talking about some can you give it time to print first sir? WHY Y'ALL DIDN'T PRINT THEM HOES YESTERDAY?!" He exclaimed and they laughed at his dramatics.

"Nigga stop yelling," Phoenix said laughing. As she laughed Jaidyn watched her facial features, noticing that she had dimples. Jaidyn felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see Myah smirking at her.

"You're staring again bookie, and it's definitely nothing on that girl's face," Myah whispered to Jaidyn, making her roll her eyes.

"Anyways.." Jaidyn trailed off, changing the subject. "Let me see y'all schedules?" Jaidyn proposed. They all passed Jaidyn their schedule except Phoenix, causing everyone to glare at her.

"Give Jai the fucking schedule light bright," Taniyah grunted, pushing Phoenix lightly. Phoenix bucked at her and roughly handed Jaidyn her schedule.

"Oh, ok bitch you gave me that schedule though.." Jaidyn mumbled as she looked over everyone's classes.

"You said some?" Phoenix asked smartly.

"I said we have all the same classes. Myah and Ky we have all the same except 2nd and 6th periods. Taniyah and Malakai we only have lunch and 1st period together." Jaidyn lied, handing them their schedules back. She could hear Myah and Kyonni chuckle before they started walking to their first-period classes.

Phoenix shook her head as she walked through the hallway behind everyone else. She was a bit agitated that she had all of her classes with Jaidyn. To her, Jaidyn was annoying and bratty.

Two things she didn't like.

"Phoenix! Phoenix I know you hear me talking to yo' ass!" Phoenix groaned, recognizing Trinity's voice. She turned around to see Trinity down the hall, a scowl on her face as she had a hand placed on her hip.

After Phoenix left the movies Sunday, she went to finally call Trinity to talk to her only to find out she was blocked. Trinity eventually unblocked her but was mad that Phoenix didn't try to reach out to her in another way.

So Trinity took it upon herself to pop up at Phoenix's house Friday. Trinity was outside yelling and arguing with Phoenix while Phoenix was just trying to get her to go home. It took Genesis coming outside to send Trinity home for the arguing to seize.

"Yo, hold on right quick," Phoenix announced to the rest of the group who were too into their conversation, they nodded their heads and stopped in front of their first-period class to wait for Phoenix while she walked over to see what Trinity wanted.

"You didn't see me call you this morning?" Trinity questioned as soon as Phoenix came at arm's length, shifting her weight on one leg and tilting her head to the side as she stared at Phoenix.

"I did. I didn't answer." Phoenix responded with a shrug.

"The fuck? Why not?" She asked, raising her voice.

"Cut that yellin' shit out," Phoenix mugged her, seeing a few people begin to look at them. "And fuck you mean why? This is my phone, youn pay shit. And then, you called me at 6 inna morning. Why would I answer?" Phoenix asked rhetorically.

Trinity scoffed and jerked her head back. "This what I be talking about Phoenix. You literally don't even care about me at all. Everything I say goes in one ear and out the other. Do you even lov-" she said before Phoenix cut her off seeing where this was going.

"Aye Iah text you later, I gotta go to class," Phoenix rushed out before walking off and into the classroom to see everyone else seated.

"Ms.Carter, 2 minutes late on the first day of your senior year? What a first impression." The teacher smarted.

"My bad," Phoenix apologized walking over to Taniyah, only to see her already sitting next to Kyonni. Phoenix huffed, realizing that the only seat left was by Jaidyn.

She sat down and put her AirPods in while Mrs.Barnes went over the curriculum for the year.

I speak the truth
I don't wanna be with no one else
If I say fuckin' around was worth it
Even though I ain't perfect, it'll be a lie
Stand-up guy, never sit quiet
I could say I always tried
But now I don't want nobody around
And they wonder why
Electric Slide, chopper spit static when we let off fire

Phoenix bobbed her head along to the beat as she scrolled on her phone.

After Mrs.Barnes finished going over the curriculum the students had another 40 minutes of class left. "Aye.." Malakai spoke while laughing. "Mrs. Barnes lowkey looks like Nanny McPhee." He joked.

They all laughed loudly, except Phoenix who was too into her phone with her airpods in. Jaidyn balled up a piece of paper and lightly threw it at her. Phoenix looked up at her with a mug, making Jaidyn chuckle.

"Is you coo?" Phoenix asked, squinting her eyes at Jaidyn.

"Me?" Jaidyn played confused, pointing at herself. Phoenix nodded with that same facial expression. "Oh I'm just minty, how are you, ma'am?" Jaidyn smiled.

"I was coo till you started throwing shit like a lil ass kid." She replied looking away from me typing on her phone.

Jaidyn peaked over Phoenix's shoulder, looking at her screen and seeing her arguing with a contact named "Trin". Jaidyn laughed causing Phoenix to look up at her. "Fuck is you laughing bout?" She asked irritably.

"What did you do to her?"Jaidyn wondered, being her usual nosy self.

Phoenix shrugged leaning back in her seat and putting her hand in her sweats. "I ain't did shit but tell the truth." She answered. Jaidyn reached for the phone making Phoenix raise her eyebrow at her.

"Bro let me see the messages," Jaidyn complained. Phoenix smacked her lips handing Jaidyn the phone.

Trin
8:27 am

Answer the phone.

In class.

Ok? I am too wtf
I wanna talk to you
I'm sorry for goin off this morning
I was sleepy and not thinking str8

You never think straight, you're a lesbian.
😂😂

Lol.
Fr tho
I'm sorry

It's coo.
You always sorry Trinity.

Wym Phoenix??

You always accuse me of sum shit
Act an ass
Then you sorry
If you were really sorry you would change yo actions lil bro🤷🏾‍♀️

Well, let me show you I'm sorry fr later😘.

Den you say ts.
Stop texting me Trinity.

Phoenix😐
Read 8:42 am

"Damn.." Jaidyn mumbled, thinking about how alike Dakota and Trinity sounded. "How long have y'all been together?" Jaidyn asked, handing Phoenix her phone back, which Phoenix put in her pocket and put her attention back on Jaidyn — surprisingly.

Phoenix looked Jaidyn up and down and rubbed her hands down her face. "8 months if you count breakups." She muttered.

"And when you don't count breakups?" Jaidyn raised her eyebrow. Phoenix chuckled before answering.

"2 months," She shrugged. How the fuck?

Jaidyn nodded confusedly, leaving the situation, and looked away from Phoenix. It was silent for about a few minutes until she Phoenix up.

"We uh.. we broke up three times. Three different reasons." She mumbled playing with her hair. Jaidyn turned her body to face her to show she was listening.

"The first time, she cheated on me. The second time she broke up with me 'cause I didn't say I loved her, and the most recent was 'cause she thought I talked to her friend before." Phoenix admitted, causing Jaidyn's eyes to widen.

"I didn't.. by the way. Her friend was lying and they ended up fighting anyway" She added, throwing her hands up.

"Oh.." Jaidyn spoke lowly before chuckling. "Well, do you love her?" She asked looking up into Phoenix's eyes. They locked eyes, and Phoenix licked her lips before shaking her head.

"Nah. She never gave me time to figure out if I did. Every time we do good for a minute, she gets to acting crazy again." Phoenix explained and Jaidyn nodded in understanding. Jaidyn opened her mouth to respond but before she could the bell rang, indicating it was transition time.

"Ite enough of this sappy ass shit, c'mon." Phoenix snickered, standing up and nodding her head towards their friends. They walked over to Myah and everyone else as they stood by the teacher's desk laughing and talking.

"Oh, y'all ready to talk to everyone else now?" Myah asked, smirking at Jaidyn. Kyonni laughed but quickly stopped when she saw the glare Jaidyn shot her.

Ever since the day at the movies they've been making jokes about Jaidyn "liking" Phoenix. Yes, Phoenix was undeniably attractive but Jaidyn didn't even know her enough. Plus she's rude as hell.

"Let's go," Jaidyn mumbled, rolling her eyes as she walked out of the classroom.

It was now lunch time and Phoenix, Kyonni, Malakai, Myah, Taniyah and Jaidyn sat at a lunch table talking and eating when a girl started walking towards them. She was light-skinned with a blonde side part and long lashes. She looked around 5'5 and had on a short black bodycon dress and some black rubber Gucci slides.

The girl went and stood directly in front of Phoenix and Jaidyn, shifting her weight onto one leg as she scrunched her face up at the pair.

"You need sum?" Phoenix asked staring right back at the girl.

"You're not going to introduce me to your lil friends Amari?" The girl asked mugging Phoenix. Phoenix smacked her lips and tilted her head at the girl.

"Man Trinity if you don't get the fuck out of my face right na." Phoenix shook her head, clearly getting annoyed.

Jaidyn scooted a bit further from Phoenix and closer to Kyonni and nodded her head toward her phone zoning out of their conversation.

M.O.B we don't love a hoe🫶🏾

"Ion feel comfortable eating here no mo"
LMFAOOO
naw fr that's embarrassing asl
ngl

Best KyKy🥰
LMFAOOO YOU HELL
tap yo nose for me rq🤔?

Girl stfu dpwm
Im not nosy
Just interested

Bestie myahh💞
That's called nosy when you're interested in sb else business boo

Jaidyn smacked her lips and let out a small laugh getting ready to type her response when she heard a smack. Jaidyn looked up from her phone to see Phoenix holding her cheek and staring at Trinity with her other fist clenched.

"Trinity.." Phoenix grumbled through gritted teeth. "Get the fuck on, real shit." She spat out.

"Wait I'm sorry!" Trinity screeched, reaching out to touch Phoenix's face. Phoenix jerked her head back and smacked Trinity's hand down.

"Gone Trinity. Block my number too. Done with yo ass forreal now." Phoenix huffed.

Trinity opened her mouth to speak but Taniyah beat her to it. "Trinity get yo bald ass on na, you heard her say she done with you. Just smacked her in front of this whole cafeteria bout a fuckin' FaceTime call. Get out her face before I smack you for her." Taniyah spat. Everyone at the table nodded in agreement. Trinity bitterly chuckled and nodded before walking away.

"You okay?" Jaidyn questioned Phoenix.

"I'm coo." She responded quickly, putting her airpods in and putting her head down on the table for the remainder of lunch.

Phoenix walked into the house slamming the door behind her and walking straight to my room. She threw her book bag down on the floor and kicked her shoes off before changing into some sweat shorts and a white tank top.

Phoenix had been in a sour mood since the incident with Trinity and didn't think it would get any better at the moment.

She turned her TV on going to Apple Music and playing some music.

Damn, cold world
I never thought I'd see that day that you're my old girl
Now I'm stuck here hollering at old girl
Got one, got two, three four girls
Shotgun in the drop made a right
Hut one, hut two, told them niggas take a hike
Then it's on to the next one, on, on to the next one
Hard to move on when you always regret one

"I wonder sometimes, I wonder if I was wrong Tryna do right by you got me here Now all I am is alone.." Phoenix sang along, scrolling through Instagram.

1kPhoenixx 4 hours ago

Tap

_Niyahhmoneyy 6 hours ago

Tap

You replied to _Niyahmoneyy's story: I'm right behind you gang🫡

Tap

Tap

Phoenix tapped to go to Jaidyn's page and began scrolling through her page. "Shorty look good as hell.. nosy ass." Phoenix thought to herself, not noticing she liked one of Jaidyn's posts.

"Aw shit," Phoenix panicked. Thinking that it would be worse to unlike the picture, Phoenix just let it be. She turned her music off, going to take a nap.

After her nap, Phoenix took a shower and ate dinner, and was now laying in bed watching Let It Shine. "IS IT GONNA BE ME AND YOU? IS IT GONNA BE ME AND YOU?" Phoenix yelled along with the song before she heard her phone go off.

Maybe: Trin [ 13 iMessages]
Maybe: Trin [2 missed calls]
Lil Niyah❤️‍🔥[ 1 iMessage]
jai.dynn_ started following you

Phoenix smiled seeing Jaidyn follow her back before replying to Taniyah and going to block Trinity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 21.5K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...