The Switch {EarthMix}

By real__ia

Earth is in a happy relationship with his boyfriend of six months, when he suddenly proposes something: What... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

Call for Beta Readers

491 15 13
By real__ia

Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while and many of you will likely be surprised by this message getting posted here.

I always wanted to turn this fanfiction in a novel, I even originally posted it as an original story but changed it into a fanfiction since no one read it.

After meeting someone very encouraging of my stories, and especially this one, I have decided to continue my work on making this a novel and sending it to different publishers afterwards. Of course, while I can improve a lot myself, I have no idea about how other people feel when they read my stories, what they like and dislike - thats why I am looking for beta readers right now.

I will likely only accept 3 or 4 people so I can get different opinions while not being overwhelmed with too many.

If you would like to become one, send me a message here on Wattpad and fill out the form below:

You have to be able to read and express yourself and english, as well as being at least 18 years old.

Name/Nickname(that I can call you):
Age:
Why do you like this story:
Why would you like to be a beta reader:

I plan to give all the beta readers a signed copy of this book, if it ever gets accepted by a publisher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 66 8
Porchay is happy with Kim . Until his girlfriend is in Thailand and she is pregnant?! ❌ ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE ❌
8.7K 342 11
Marrying your boyfriend of two and a half years and being together forever... sounded perfect right? Earth and Mix had basically grown up together a...
23.6K 801 11
Of all the question Mix hated the most to answer is: "What is your present relationship status?" ( ) SINGLE ( ) IN A RELATIONSHIP ( ) MARRIED (...
116K 3K 25
Prapai X Sky Fanfiction