Clicked (YAN!DSMP x fallen an...

By the_simpofyourdreams

~Being an angel is hard enough. God can be so picky when it comes to us, especially when your fathers a demon... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Love meter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Love Meter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Love meter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Love meter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Hi,

Chapter 17

1.2K 47 9
By the_simpofyourdreams

Standing on the stage, she watched as the crowd conversed before the event. 

The only reason she was on the stage was because Wilbur said he needed the "good luck" whatever he meant by that. 

Wilbur slowly tapped the mic, making the crowd quickly fall in a silent hush.

 "Hello people! And welcome, to the first ever election of L'manberg!" Wilbur stated proudly, Tommy smiling as well. 

He overlooked the crowd, seeing all the familiar faces. 

He could feel the clothes on his body. 

Every bracket on each single tooth. 

His arm itched, and sweat dripped down his face. 

And even with the smile on his face that showed confidence, he was scared.

 "In hand, I have the results of the election, with each and every single vote counted," He said, opening the letter and reading from the bottom up.

 "Coconut2020, with 9% of the votes,"

 A faint "awwe" was heard from Niki, but other than that expected silence. 

"In third place was Schlatt2020, with 16% of the votes, and in second place was SWAG2020 with 30% of the votes."

 Wilbur confirmed as Tommys face lit up at the news, the ground seeming to be happy with the results. 

"And first.. POG2020 with 45%.." 

Wilbur's voice seemed to dim out as Tommy cheered, shaking Wilbur and congratulating his president. But Wilbur stood still even when the claps filled his ears, and even when his teammate was celebrating.

 "Tommy.. Tommy.. TOMMY." 

Wilbur raised his voice making the whole crowd go silent as well as Tommy. 

"Schlatt2020 and SWAG2020 earlier before the results decided that they would pool in their votes, which means.." Shock fell over everyone expert the three men, knowing this would happen.

 A mold grew in {Name} and Tommy's gut.

 The mold that was always there. 

The mold that.. 

Told them that they would lose.

 "Schlatt2020 wins with 46% of the popular vote." 

The crowd was still silent as they all watched Quakity george and Schlatt cheer, walking on stage as {Name} walked closer to Tommy and Wilbur. 

She was scared. 

Tommy was scared. 

Wilbur was.. Well Wilbur. 

Schlatt moved up to the mic, tapping it just like Wilbur did at the start almost to mock him. 

"Wow.. hey folks! Crazy, I won right?" He turned to face Tommy, a smile dropping to a hateful frown.

 "Tommy, get off my podium." 

He told him as George and Quakity just cheered like it was all fun and games. 

"Tommy get off, this isn't yours anymore!" Quakity told him as He went over to Wilbur, him setting a hand on the younger ones shoulder. 

"Tommy, we're citizens now.. Just listen to schlatt."

 He said as they both started walking off, {Name} realizing it and trailing behind them. 

"Where do you think you're going, doll?" 

She heard from behind her, making her swivel back around and look at the ram. He was staring deeply into her eyes, making her look to her left, then right and point at herself. 

"Me?" 

She asked as he nodded, looking at her like she was fresh meat. 

"I was getting off stage, you're the president now so, i figured i should step off." 

She told him as he beckoned her closer, looking her up and down.

 "You wore the suit?" He asked as she nodded, getting a little embarrassed at the call out in front of all her friends.

 "Well yeah! I mean we threw away my l'manberg uniform because i always got blood on it and it was "Bad luck", and i didnt think taco pants were like- a suitable thing to wear to this type of event! So, I did! Was I not supposed to?" 

She asked as he shook his head, smiling to himself. 

"No, i like it a lot on you, it,"

 He leaned in, fixing her tie then returning to where he once was.

 "Looks great on you. And you can stay on stage, i'd prefer if you were here actually."

 He smiled at her as she nervously smiled back, looking at Tommy and Wilbur for help not knowing what to do. 

"Well," Schlatt started, that familiar smirk on his face. 

"That was pretty easy." 

He looked at the crowd, as they all looked back at him, practically feeding his ego. 

"Ya know the day i came here is the day i knew i was running." 

He coughed smugly as a pun, 

"The election that I won, by the way." 

He looked over at Tommy and Wilbur, making eye contact with the brunette out of pure spite. 

"I said things are gonna change, I looked every citizen of l'manberg in the eyes and said, "You listen to me, this place will be a lot different tomorrow." Let's start making it happen," 

He pointed at the two of the once renowned people living in l'manberg, fire in Schlatt's eyes that was made to burn. 

"MY first decree, as the president of l'manberg, the EMPEROR OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY," 

He breathed in and out heavily as Quakity still cheered him on and George laughed.

 {Name} stood there frozen, at the side of Jschlatt not knowing what to do.

 Stunned at this outlandish command. 

Emperor? 

Isn't that what we fought to get out of? 

To get out of a dictator's grasp? 

And now we fell right back into one. 

But one with sharper claws and a drive for power. 

"IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNT." The two said boys quickly got out of their chairs, looking at each other frantically before making a run for it. 

"GET EM OUT OF HERE!" He cheered as in a blur they were run out of their own home, the two creators of the land. 

The mold only grew worse and worse as the new president looked her in the eyes, taking something from his pocket. 

It was the badge she saw that one evening, now being pinned onto her fine pressed suit.

 Horror pasted on her face, looking down at it and looking back up at the man she once knew.

 Now once again, a man corrupted by government. 

He put his hands on her cheeks, looking down at her lips as everyone else was too distracted to notice. 

Everybody, except Wilbur.

 He turned back around to face the two, watching the horror of {Name}'s face and the love in schlatt's. 

And he saw red. 

In a flash he ran back into the walls as Tommy kept on running. 

Dodging past arrows, swords, people trying to tackle him, and straight for the girl. 

He ran back onto the podium, and before Schlatt could lean in all the way, swooped her off of his feet and carried her bridal style. 

He had never ran faster in his life, now having to dodge arrows and swords and people with a girl in his hands. 

Let alone an angel. 

But her wings spread out, used as great protection, but hurt her like hell. 

Schlatt fell to his knees, watching as the girl he loved got kidnapped by a man who just lost everything. 

But what Schlatt didn't understand was that yes, he just lost a nation, but he didn't lose the girl.

 He never lost the girl. 

"GET THEM!" 

He screamed even louder as invisibility potions were splashed on the three people, making it so they were lost into the forest. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.8K 19
❗ Heterochromia soulmates AU❗ Solo. That was the best word to describe Dream. He used to have friends but he cut his ties with them. Used to have all...
9.7K 466 28
It's been almost two years since you left your world behind, only to join a cheap copy of it. You've escaped, after all that time, and been able to f...
62K 651 12
[ COMPLETED ] - hope /hōp/ a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen. Yandere ! Dreamsmp x Child ! reader ; oneshots ( beacau...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...