Who Are You? // Miles Morales...

By TearsinHeart

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N "Please, I need to know who you are." Miles squealed. "You already kno... More

Introduction.
I'm Real.
She's Real!
The Proof is There.
Finally.
A Small Visit.
Like it? I love it.
Weekend Plans
it's me, your dad.
No New Messages.
I Might Do It
My Leg Was Stuck.
Here With You/A New Suit
Inter-Dimensional Travel
Go Home.
A Bagel?
Go For It!
Tell You This.
I'm Sorry.
Thought You Left?
End.
A/N

A little more

2.4K 75 114
By TearsinHeart

When I walked home by myself on Monday, I felt like something was wrong.

Miles had miraculously gotten sick, and I was called out of school early.

There was no reason as to why, but the teacher let me go anyway.

Once I arrived at my front door, I was surprised to find that it was open and unlocked?

Was my dad home? No, he texted me last night that he wouldn't be available until January - and it was October.

I cautiously reached into my bag, pulling out a canister of pepper spray. I also slipped on my web shooter, just to de-arm this criminal if they had a weapon.

I slipped through the front door, pepper spray in hand. I quietly walked through the living room. No sign of anyone.

I walked down my hallway, slowly peeking in every room to see if someone was there.

Once I made it to my room, I ran in and slammed the door shut. Whoever broke in didn't take anything and left the house perfectly.

"Hello, you must be Y/N!"

I quickly looked around the room, trying to find where the voice came from. A tap on my shoulder made me turn around, wielding my pepper spray in the air.

"Ah, no, please, don't spray me!" Two hands covered the face. I quickly shot down my hands and looked at the man.

"Who are you, and why the fuck are you in my house?" I stepped back and placed my bag on the floor.

"Ah, I'm glad you asked! I was sent here by Miguel to accompany you on your mission! I'm Pavitr Prabhakar." He rushed forward and gave me a big hug. "I'm from Mumbattan!!!"

I quickly hugged back. Sure, he broke into my house and scared the hell out of me, but I know he meant no harm.

"I'm sure you already know my name... anyway, what's the mission?" I pulled away from the hug and walked toward my closet, pulling out the floor revealing a secret compartment.

"Oh, well, Miguel said that we have to go to Earth - 42. He sounded really mad about it. Even though he didn't show it, I'm just really good at reading people. Like you, for example, you're scared. When I mentioned Earth-42, your body tensed up for a second." I slowly looked back at Pavitr, who was rambling on and on about signs.

"Uhm, yeah, well, I guess I am scared." I stood up with my suit in hand. "My last experience there wasn't the best."

Pav turned around, letting me change into my suit. "Oh, yeah, Miguel told me all about it. About how you got beat up in an alley-way to the point of un-recognition."

"What? That never happened." He turned around and gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I slipped on my watch. "What happened to you? Who hurt you..."

I sighed and placed my hand on Pav's shoulder. "Listen, I'll explain on the way there, but you can't tell anyone."

He nodded as I opened the portal to Earth-42. If Miguel knew what happened to me last time, then why do I have to go back?

-
EARTH-42, 2:30 PM, CLOUDY

Pavitr and I both landed steadily on a rooftop.

"Oh, wow. This place sucks," he blurted out. I couldn't help but let out a little chuckle before pulling up my list I had recently documented before.

"Miguel said 30, right? I only have 12..." I slowly looked back at Pav.

"Oh, bummer. We have a lot of work to do." And with that bring said, we both began to swing throughout the city, making sure to document EVERYTHING that was different from my own Brooklyn.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of something purple. "Shit, stop swinging!"

We both hastily dropped down on the floor, Pavitr seemingly confused.

"What? Why? What happened?" He looked around for any threat.

Our spidey senses both went off as a figure landed in between us, only before turning to me.

His mask slowly retracted, and I was met with a harsh face. "What did I say about coming back around these parts? Didn't I teach you a lesson last time?"

"Hey man, seriously, tension is high and all, but we're on a mission!" Pav butted in. Miles snapped his head back and gave a harsh glare to him.

I quickly stood up, kicking Miles' feet, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Look, as much as I didn't want to come here, I had to. Just because you got to me that time doesn't mean it'll happen again." Miles quickly stood up, looking at my mask.

"Take off that mask, loca. I can hear the fear in your voice." He then smirked at me, eyeing me down with his intense glare.

"Uhm, actually, I think it's you." Miles and I both looked at Pav, who had his finger up in the air. He walked toward Miles and looked him up and down, only before looking at his face. "I see," he then giggled and whispered in my ear. "I think he likes you!"

We both then started giggling like little children... since we kind of were.

"What? What are you guys laughing about?" Miles stared at the both of us, causing us to laugh a little more.

"Ah, nothing, nothing." I ripped off my mask, Pav doing the same. "So, listen. Don't get in my way, and I won't get in yours, yeah?" I stuck out my hand, hoping for a truce to happen.

Miles glared intensely at my hand and looked back up to me. "Why should I?"

I let out an intense and overdramatic groan. "You don't have to if you don't wanna." I looked at Pav, signaling for us to go. "Don't miss me too much, remember that there's another me." I winked at him before webbing away.

"Nice going. He's definitely starstruck now. How much do you want to bet that he goes and dates this earth's version of you?" Pav looked at me while swinging.

"I don't know... this world me seems to hate him. But you never know. It'd be fun to see." I laughed before paying my attention back to the city.

-

(Miles 42 POV)

I watched as that girl and her friend swung away.

"Ay, let it go. We ain't got nothing to do with that." Uncle Aaron spoke through my earpiece.

"I don't know, man. They were giggling about something. Plus, I thought I knocked her dead. How is she up and well? It was literally yesterday." I sighed before re-activating my mask.

"That's some weird shit. But listen, your mom wants me to take her to dinner, so I gotta head out." I rolled my eyes while jumping from roof to roof.

"Don't try to hit up my mom, weirdo." I laughed. I received a laugh back until the line was cut.

I headed back to Uncle Aaron's place, changing out of my suit. After I was finished, I began my walk home. My phone then went off.

Y/N L/N.

Hey, don't ignore me. We still on for that study session?
Read 2:47 PM

Maybe. For physics, right?
Read 2:49 PM

Yeah, u know I suck. See ya
Read 2:50 PM

I've been recently talking to that girl, Y/N. It started when she needed help on a physics question, and she was too scared to ask a question. But I get it, AP Physics can be intimidating, especially since it's so fast-paced.

She ended up becoming behind on a set of notes because she was too scared to ask a damn question. It doesn't help the fact that her alternate-dimension version of herself is more outgoing and smart.

So, instead of walking home, I have to go to hers instead. What a buzz-kill.

But it was kind of my fault, though. If I hadn't butted in and helped her with her problems, this whole study session wouldn't even be taking place.

-

"Alright, how much do we have on the list?" I watched as Pav pulled up the list we were working on. He turned to me and smiled.

"We have 46! Way more than we needed." He sent off the document and gave me a high-five.

"Heey, yknow, why did Miguel assign me someone the first time? This was much more fun and safe." I walked toward Pav, ready to activate the portal back to HQ.

"I don't know. Maybe he thought you were stronger." The portal activated, and we both jumped through. While we were flying through it, I spoke.

"What? It's not my fault I got kidnapped and beat up. There's not much you can do when your arms are restrained."

"Yeah, but didn't he un-chain you at some point? Oooh, I think you didn't want to hurt him."

"Whaaatt. That's nonsense. Why would you think that..."

"Don't lie to me, Y/N. It's obvious."

-
As we both swiftly landed back at HQ, Miguel had requested to see us both.

Me and Pav made plenty of jokes on the way to his room.

"Finally, you guys took forever to get here." Miguel said. His platform began to lower.

"If you would've lowered your platform since we got back, it still wouldn't be all the way down because why is that shit taking forever to lower??" I stared up at Miguel while he grunted.

"I like it that way. How would you like it if I went into your house and judged all your things? Anyway, let's go over the reports." Miguel pulled up some holographic screens.

He examined the list for a few moments, occasionally making "aha" or "hmm" sounds.

"Is he crazy?" I whispered to pav, only getting a shrug in return.

"Okay, so you're fine with having a partner? I know that you aren't necessarily as strong as others since your beating." Miguel butted in. He glared at me, and omg, his platform finally lowered.

"What- hey? I'm strong, just like the others! I was just..." I tried to think of the perfect word.

"Distracted. You were distracted. Like I told you not to be. Though, I guess it's an exception since it was your first mission and blah, blah, blah." He looked back at his screens, typing some words in.

"Okaay?? So am I free to go or what. I needed to go get some chicken noodle soup from the store for Miles." I slowly walked back, waiting for the okay to go.

"Yeah, whatever. I don't need you anymore." He waved Pav and I away, going back to his screen. He sure is addicted to it.

"Oh, so you are dating Miles Morales? Isn't he banned from this place?" Pav questioned.

"Yeah, I am. And I guess so. Though, I'm not quite sure why. Gwen said something about him being an anomaly." I shrugged. I watched Pav study my face.

"Ahh, okay. Well, I'll see you later! I had a study date with my girlfriend, Gayatri." He did ab overdramatic gesture when he mentioned her name, which I thought was cute.

"Okay, bye bye, I hope we can talk soon!" I waved goodbye before jumping in the portal to home.

-

I walked to Miles house from the local grocery store. I had a bag of soup in my hand. Sure, soup might not miraculously make him better, but it never hurts to try.

Once I made it to the door, I placed three gentle knocks. Jeff opened the door, greeting me.

"Ah, Y/N! You must he here for Miles. I'm sorry to inform you that he's sick. So come back later!" As he was about to close the door, I stuck my foot in between it.

"Uhm, well, actually, I brought something for him. Mind if I come in?" I held up my bag. Jeff sighed and opened the door.

"Thank goodness. Rio had to go in for work today, and I have no idea what to do and It's really stressful. Seriously." He let out a big exhale. I laughed and walked toward Miles' room

"Well, I'm not really good at this, either. But I'm sure I can manage." I smiled at him before nodding my head. I then knocked on Miles' door.

I head a little groan, signaling for me to open the door. I walked in and saw Miles laying down on his bed.

"Hey, how are you doing, love?" I set the bag down on the floor and sat down on the foot of the bed.

He slowly sat up. "How do you think I'm doing... I feel like shit." He groaned and closed his eyes.

"Well, I brought you some food if that'll help.." I smiled and grabbed the bag off the ground.

"Yeah, I think it might. I haven't eaten anything today. So I'm pretty hungry." He graciousfully took the bowl of soup from my hands and began sipping on it. I reached down and grabbed a spoon from the bag, too.

"I think this'll be easier." I laughed when I handed him his spoon. He took it and began shoveling the hot soup down his throat. "Woah, slow down! It's not running away from you, damn." I slightly pulled it away from him.

"Sorry, I'm just really hungry." He gave me a toothy smile before continuing to eat - much slower.

Once he finished, he patted his stomach and sighed.

"You feeling better?" I grabbed his hand and scooted closer.

"I'm feeling a lot better. But don't get too close, though. I don't want you to get sick like me." He pushed me back using his foot.

"Ah, whatever. You just suck." I glared at him and stuck my tongue out.

"I don't suck. I, for one, think I'm actually a cool guy." He placed his hand on his chest and stood up.

"Yeah, an uncool guy." I moved his hand from his chest and onto his face.

"Okay, okay, whatever. If you want to get sick, that's fine by me. But you can't blame me if it does happen." He crossed his arm and slouched back down.

"Yaaayyy. And I will blame you. It's 100% your fault." I laughed while scooching next to him, pulling out my phone.

When I was completely sat next to him, I put on a movie for us to watch. He leaned his head on my shoulder while holding my waist.

I don't care if I got sick. As long as I was sitting next to Miles.

~~~

I think I'll have a time skip to the beginning of atsv becauuuseee I'm out of ideas ! 😨

Also some people have been dming me asking FOR SMUT. BRO.

In this book, y/n and Miles are both 15 or 16, and I can't remember. If I were to ever write smut of them, then it'd have to be if they were above the age of consent and actual adults, not teenagers 😭😭

So, yeah. It could happen. Maybe in another book when I'm finished with this one.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was a bitch to write.

Wc:2545

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.7K 33
"Who's this?" Spiderman points to an old polaroid on my desk. I glance at it, before going focusing back on Spider's shoulder, "Just a boy I was fri...
337K 9.9K 38
"Please, (y/n), I want you to be a part of this family too." Miguel pleads, hands on each of your shoulders. "Miguel, it is not a story we should put...
97.5K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...
119K 2.5K 23
y/n and miles have a tight friendship, always look after each other but jealousy gets the best of other people involved with them. People know too mu...