Teach Me a Lesson

By ayshiaink

sequel to dysfunction More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

9

2.3K 175 246
By ayshiaink

I held Zari up on my hip, fixing her shirt as we walked up the steps to Kiannas front door. When I texted her, asking if she lived in the same place, I was surprised she texted back.

I'm sure she hated me after everything that went down with Onika and I won't say I blame her because I don't but I will say none of them really deserved what I'd put them through.

The only difference is Onika can not be hurt, without making sure everybody else felt that shit too. Well the old her, I don't even want to test her right now. She's grown that mother strength, plus that grown ass man strength she had before. It didn't match well for me.

Azari was smiling big, saying this was her bestfriends house and she was excited. I'm still not over the fact that Robert even allowed this.

I mean it get it, they're both your grandchildren but Onika could've been arrested for god knows how long, if Kianna reported her daughter being in Zari and her mommas house. But of course she wouldn't; she know what she did.

I rung the doorbell, letting Zari down and she screamed. "Auntie!!" I looked at her, raising my brow. No way she calls Kianna auntie.

The door opened and Ki stood there with her daughter standing next to her, arms wrapped around her mothers one leg.

My eyes widened at the little girl, it was so crazy to me how she slightly resembled Onika. I always forget they're related but how strong can her fathers genes be?

Kianna smiled, waving at Zari before opening the door wider. I was shocked to see Zari actually comfortable enough to run in her house, giggling while dragging Zoey with her.

"Hey Bey. It's crazy, you still look the same after all these years." She spoke, letting me in and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I never got pregnant so nothing really changed for me. Except for, you know.. having a kid."

"Yea... You came over here to talk about the kids huh?"

"Yeah. Onikas pissed, rightfully so. Why did you think this was okay?"

She huffed, sitting down at her table and I did the same. "It was my dad. He brought her over one time and never stopped. I figured she knew."

"Well she didn't. You have to make sure of things like that. Kianna you still have that restraining order against her."

She huffed, leaning more onto the table. "I knowww. I was going to drop it a while ago but the process is so long."

I looked at her weirdly. "I get that but if you don't feel like going through that process, you can't be around my daughter and you also can't have yours around her either. Onika can have you in jail right now."

"Alright Bey. I'm grown. I ain't gon beef with her my whole life."

"Ok so drop the charges?"

"I will. Our daughters are close, whether y'all like it or not."

"And I get that, but until you drop them charges, today will be the last day they see each other."

Onika

"Girlll noo! Move!" Moin slapped my hand away when I tried to get my drink back from her. I was mugging, wondering why she wasn't letting me have no fun, as if this wasn't a girls night.

"Bitch you pissing me off."

Robyn chuckled, dropping down on my lap and I was about to push her off until she clung to me.

"I'm ready to gooo! I wanna get fucked tonight baby." She was talking to her wife, but holding onto me and I gagged.

"Bitch ew! Get off of me!"

She finally did, only sliding into Moins lap. It actually shocked me how Lámoin was the only sober one this time. Usually it's Robyn. Moin and I be having her stressed out.

"I'm ready to go baby, come on." The music was loud but I can still read Robyn's lips as she spoke in Moins ear.

They both looked at me, Moins hand groping and grabbing at Robyn's ass. She didn't care, she stopped caring years ago. Once they got married, Moins never been scared to claim her woman.

She was brave, to me. After everything that happened between her and Robyn, I never would've imagined them like this today.

I used to wish for this upon Bey and I but obviously plans changed. I can't say I'm totally mad at that, I love Riley, but lord knows I used to love me some Beyoncé.

"You ready to go Nic?"

I scanned over the crowd, nodding. "I want my drink back though."

"You'll get it in the car, let's go."

"Bitch what sense you making right now?" I mugged Moin, standing up anyway and as soon as I did, I fell right back down. "Oh hell nah."

They laughed at me before helping me and soon we were outside, walking down the busy ass block for Moins truck.

I sat in the back and it felt like I was falling into the cushion.

They got in, handing me my drink and I stuck my tongue out without even thinking. "Mmm. Where we going?"

"We're going home. Where you going? Home or you wanna come with us?"

I looked at them weirdly, "Are y'all going to be fucking?"

They both nodded but Rih spoke up. "Hell yea. The kids not there too... Are you gonna strap me like you said?" She asked Moin and that was enough for me to make my decision.

"Yeah, I'm not going to y'all's crib."

Moin chuckled, "So you going home Nic?"

I thought about it. My baby isn't home, she's with her momma. I should call Riley. BUT then I miss my babyyyy. "Take me to Beys place."

"Hell no I ain't taking you there. You want me to bring you over by Riley you said?"

I groaned loudly, pulling myself up from the seat so I could talk closer to her ear. "Bitch if you don't take me to my babymothers house!"

"Your babymother?" Robs face scrunched up, "Bitch you 'bout to go over there and fuck her."

"No I'm not. My baby over there!"

"Which one?"

My eyes rolled and I sat back, sipping from my straw. "Take me over there before I flip this hoe and can't none of us see our kids."

"Oh bitch shut up! We going."

I smiled, just sitting there while they put on some music. Robyn was horny as hell, you could see it all in her eyes. The way she was looking at Moin, I needed that.

I've only ever gotten that from Beyoncé. Don't get me wrong, Riley can give me bedroom eyes, and of course it's sexy but Beyoncé was different.

She can have me near an orgasm with just those eyes, staring me down and making me feel like I was the only thing she ever wanted or needed in a woman. Even though I knew I wasn't.

I pouted, looking forward at my friends. "Y'all I'm sad."

"Bitch please."

Moin slapped Robyn's thigh, before I could slap her head. "Okay! What's wrong Onika?"

"Fuck you. I wish Beyoncé and I worked out."

"Oh girl you're drunk. That feeling will go away by the morning."

"Y'all aren't being good bestfriends right now." I spoke to them, glaring down at my hands. "I'm about to throw this drink at your radio."

"Please don't do that, I will have to beat your drunk ass and I'm not feeling like doing that today."

"Bitch fuck you." I cursed at Moin, taking another sip. "Put your foot on the fucking peddle!"

"Bitch." She turned her head, glaring at me and I bucked my neck.

"What bitch? You don't scare me."

"Can y'all stop arguing? Onika stop starting with her." Robyn interrupted us.

"I wanna go see my baby and y'all playing!"

"Oh bitch you almost there. The dick ain't going no where but in other bitches. You tryna make me get pulled over while y'all drunk as hell?"

My face turned up in disgust, "Bitch stop playing with me. You acting like the drunk hoes are driving. We ain't the ones driving."

"Okay but I'm not totally sober. Relax." I huffed, sitting back. I felt like their bad ass kid.

By the time we got to Beys house, I opened my door before she could even stop the car.

"Bitch you gon hurt yourself!"

I ignored them, struggling to walk up Beys yard until Moin came and helped me.

I almost tripped up these steps and I let out a loud scream, only causing Moin to yell at me. "Onika!" She grabbed my arm and basically yanked me up from the dirty stairs. "Come on. You need to chill out."

I looked at her for maybe 5 seconds, taken all the way back. "Damn bitch. I see what Robyn be talking 'bout. You do be topping hoes."

She chuckled, "Girl hush."

I was about to pull out my key but suddenly the door got snatched open. Bey stood there, looking half sleep.

She looked upset, until she saw me. "Onika are you drunk?"

"Yes she is. Now take her, goodnight." Moin pushed me in the house and went running to the car.

I stumbled onto Bey, holding onto her shoulders. "Hey baby stud."

She groaned, wrapping her arm around my waist so she could pull me in the house. "It's late Tiny. Why are you here?" She asked, sitting me on her couch.

I crossed my arms, looking up at her with a mug. "Why I can't be here? Where's my daughter?" I got right back up, only to stumble back down for the fourth time tonight. "Ugh!"

Bey raised her brows, grabbing my wrist. "Relax babe. She's sleep upstairs. Also, Launas here."

My upper lip turned up and I bucked my neck, "Who?"

"My girlfriend."

I looked around the room, "Well tell the bitch to go. We spending family time together."

She rolled her eyes, "Bitch please. She's slee-"

"Babe?" I heard a voice from the stairs and looked quickly.

The white girl was coming down, wearing Beys shirt that I know for a fact I used to wear because it had her initials on the front.

She walked to us, wrapping an arm around Bey while looking at me. I raised my brow. "Sis you good?"

"I'm fine. Who are you?"

I looked at Bey, "She doesn't know who I am?"

"Yes she does." She turned mother her. "She's Azaris mother."

"Oh... My bad. You're picking her up right now?"

"No I'm not. You bout to leave?"

She raused her brow, "Excuse me?"

Bey touched her cheek, turning her head so they were facing each other. I crunched my lip up.

"Can you go upstairs really quick Launa?"

"For what? Whatever y'all need to talk about, y'all can say infront of me."

I smirked, sitting back and crossing my leg over the other, sipping from my drink I forgot I had. This bitch must not know shit.

"It's nothing like that. We have a daughter, it's not about you."

She stared at Bey for damn near almost 10 seconds, before stomping off.

I chuckled, licking my front top teeth. "You really fucking some white bitch."

"She's Italian."

"And? She's still white. You're from the states. You're American. Does that make you less black?"

"Okay Onika. Shut up."

I chuckled, grabbing Beys hand and she helped me up "Help me. I wanna go talk to Zari."

She grabbed my jaw, forcing my mouth open from my cheeks and sniffing. She was way too close, I could've bit her nose.

Her eyes rolled and she squeezed tighter, cause me to groan and snatch her wrist down.

She scolded me, "First of all, Azaris asleep. Second of all you smell like everything club and junky. Don't even go in her room unless you take a shower or at least use some mouth wash."

I frowned, stomping my foot. "Fuck you. I have no clothes."

"You can wear some of mine. Are you going into the shower?"

I groaned, "Fine. I'm not wearing nothing you have that bitch wearing."

"Watch your mouth."

"No! You're dirty. Why are you even letting her wear the same shirt that I used to wear? Do you know how many times you've fucked me in that shirt? Do you know how many times I've squirted on that shirt?!"

"You're loud!" She covered my mouth, inching closer to me. "My god Onika. I hate when you get drunk."

I grabbed her fingers, pulling her hand down. "You hate when I get drunk? No you don't. You used to love it. You know how nasty I get drunk." I liked my lips.

I wasn't talking like this on purpose. It was the liquor giving my pussy powers to talk through my mouth.

Beyoncés mouth opened and honestly she looked amused, as well as confused. "Onika stop it. You're drunk."

"You're saying that as if I'm fucking you. You wanna fuck me Beyoncé?"

"Oh my g-"No bitch you gotta go!" That white bitch came running down the steps obviously upset and I chuckled.

"Who? Me?" I asked her, leaning onto my baby stud.

She looked at Beyoncé in disbelief and I could tell Bey was struggling. I just smirked, wrapping an arm loosely around Beys waist. She knows damn well I'll beat this pale bitch right here.

"Yes you. Beyoncé isn't fucking you, I know that's what you came here for."

"Sis you don't know me. I can have Beyoncé whenever I-" Bey cut me off, putting her hand over my mouth again.

"Can we please not do this right now?" She asked, looking from me and to the other girl. "Launa, she's drunk. She doesn't mean anything right now."

I rolled my eyes, reaching for Beys hand but she didn't budge.

"Are you fucking serious right now Beyoncé? You letting this bitch disrespect me?"

I moved my head quickly, speaking even faster, "I could beat your ass instead-"

"Onika!"

"You won't do shit."

I looked at her, then down at my hands. I'm drunk, but I know how to fight. "It's whatever you want to do."

Bey let go of me, grabbing white girl and dragging her into the kitchen. I was gonna follow, to see what sis wanted to do but Beyoncé sent me a glare, telling me to sit down with her eyes.

I laughed, loud enough for both of them to hear while sitting down. My drink was on the coffee table and I grabbed it, crowing my legs while I opened my phone.

I was still laughing to myself, sipping from my cup.  "You gotta remind these hoes 'bout me baby stud!"

She was going to yell back but I heard Bey hand muffle her voice. I decided to text the group chat about what's going on right now, even though I knew they weren't going to respond right now. They'll see it in the morning. 

A few minutes later the girl stomped past me, glaring me down and I flicked my tongue at her, laughing to myself. I see what people say when they say I play too much when I'm drunk, because I definitely do.

Bey came to me, grabbing my hand. "She's about to leave. I'm going to get your shower ready, okay?"

"Yes ma'am. You know you love me more than her."

She brought me to her downstairs bathroom, shutting the door and coming in as well. "You need to stop it Onika. I don't care if you're drunk, you're playing with my emotions right now."

I chuckled, unzipping the side of my leather pants, "You can't handle a little teasing baby stud?"

"Not from you. No I can't."

Hard bangs were heard on the door and shawty was yelling from the other side. "Beyoncé really!?"

I mugged Bey, "She better not wake up my daughter."

Beyoncé rushed to get me a towel from the stand that was in here, as well as a rag. "Shower. I'll be in my room when you're done. You can come get some clothes." She rushed out before sliding out the door, dealing with that nagging slave owner outside.

I laughed at my own thoughts before getting in the shower. Damn, I know Riley's probably checking my location right now.

___

every time i see nickis husband i get fustrated🫤 like no way she chose this dude

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 3.6K 20
The Continuation To: My Best Friends Husband Sequel
114K 8.3K 88
"Fucked up in the head!"
123K 5.6K 25
Sequel to This Christmas {Book 1}
71.3K 3.7K 22
The Continuation Of : The Teacher Love Affair